[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I just want to say - I don’t mind my inbox being bombarded constantly with requests for Ye Hua’s Epilogue. But please only ask if you’ve paid for the book already (you can buy it here). On principle, it is important to me that people receive their dues, especially considering how much enjoyment you’re getting out of this. :) Pm me your email address. Then after you’re done, please continue to support the author Tang Qi, the production companies, the cast you love, the 3L3W series and Chinese dramas in general BY JOINING US ON THE PILLOW BOOK THREAD!!! —> CLICK HERE

I am also very happy to send The Pillow Book English Translation if you cannot find it. Pm me your email address.This is a free fan-translation authorised by Tang Qi. The Pillow Book is about Feng Jiu & Dong Hua - see below for explanation.

Come join the DongFeng family because we are on fire! :heart: For those who need a bit of explanation:

• 3 Lives 3 Worlds is a series of 4 books:

- Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (Bai Qian & Yeh Hua)

- The Pillow Book (Feng Jiu & Dong Hua)

- Lotus Steps (Liang Song & Cheng Yu) in progress

- Bodhi Fate (Mo Yuan & Shao Wan) in progress

• Eternal Love (the drama) was based on Book 1 and its main characters: Bai Qian & Ye Hua. The upcoming drama is based on Book 2 and its main characters: Feng Jiu & Dong Hua.

• But Eternal Love’s scriptwriters borrowed Book 2’s main characters and put them in the drama as the secondary couple, but basically wrote their own spinoff story for the drama. So if you’ve seen Eternal Love, you’ll know Feng Jiu & Dong Hua, but their love story is entirely made up by the scriptwriters - all that stuff about her mucking around in the palace, and their romance in the mortal realm, are all a spinoff.

Their REAL story in Book 2 is what this upcoming drama is about and it’s entirely different. They actually don’t even meet each other until Bai Qian & Ye Hua’s wedding, which takes place about 300 years after Mo Yuan wakes up. This is where Book 2 begins. So it’s not considered a direct sequel to Eternal Love, but rather a faithful adaptation of Book 2. It does happen after Bai Qian & Ye Hua’s story, though it’s like as if Feng Jiu & Dong Hua didn’t exist at all in Eternal Love, but everything else happened and this does follow.

• The production company of Eternal Love (Jaywalk) is partnering with the main studio (Penguin) producing this upcoming drama, that’s why many of the cast came back to play their roles again, but some were replaced by new actors. It has been confirmed that Yang Mi will have a cameo as Bai Qian.

• The Pillow Book drama is slated for release in the 4th quarter of 2019.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 11:57 AM, redfoxprincess said:

It’s not. In Hamster’s version, the English is not good. Stick to the Amazon official translation. ^_^ When you’ve finished reading it, let me know and i’ll send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue (which is not in the Amazon one).

hi, may I have Ye Hua’s Epilogue? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello. I just came across the movie "Once upon a time" and it had me looking desperately for the book "To the sky kingdom" and everything related to it. Can I ask for a copy of the books pls? thank you so much :) 

• Love 1

On 10/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, redfoxprincess said:

It’s not. In Hamster’s version, the English is not good. Stick to the Amazon official translation. ^_^ When you’ve finished reading it, let me know and i’ll send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue (which is not in the Amazon one).

Hi, I just recently watched this drama and I just can't get enough...I already read online translations and pillow books, can you also share with me any other translations you have especially Ye Hua's POV to my email lonnie0629@gmail.com , it will be very much appreciated :) pretty please! thanks in advance

Still My #1  :heart: drama ...

My main reason for being away from tv and technology received a serious blow.  Because, i joined Soompi, and found out that  Ten Miles of Peach Blossom was amazing.  No way i say , it can’t be. So of course i had to click on to see and my god, Ye Hua came on my screen and became a Crown Prince of my heart  and stayed now for 2 years . :star::thumbsup::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit sad that the ending never showed their wedding. The end few episodes talks about how she's not allow to go with them to where they put his coffin because she's not officially married. Ending was great but I thought they'll at least finally include their wedding. It's been talked about since the beginning of the series that she was to marry him so lol.

On 4/3/2019 at 11:42 PM, ynnubdraobyek said:

I'm a bit sad that the ending never showed their wedding. The end few episodes talks about how she's not allow to go with them to where they put his coffin because she's not officially married. Ending was great but I thought they'll at least finally include their wedding. It's been talked about since the beginning of the series that she was to marry him so lol.

Their wedding was featured in the Pillow Book, if I recall correctly, it took another 200 years before they officially got married.

• 2 weeks later...

My most favourite cdrama ever! :heart:

Still rewatching my fav scenes two years on. The first drama that got me into Chinese dramas after only being an avid kdrama fan.

Mark Chao is so insanely handsome and charasmatic. I could never imagine another Ye Hua :wub: and Yang Mi, she's timelessly gorgeous and never disappoints! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/12/2019 at 3:55 AM, marxwenify said:

Ye Hua’s Epilogu

Hi, I just finished the drama and bought the book. Would you kindly send me Ye Hua's epilogue and the english translation of the Pillow Book?  Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2018 at 8:57 PM, redfoxprincess said:

Ye Hua’s Epilogue

Hi, I finished reading the Amazon version. Can you send me the epilogue?  Much appreciated!

I finished reading the Amazon version of To the Sky Kingdom. Can someone send me the epilogue?  Much appreciated!

Also, does anyone know if Love and Destiny, a spinoff, has anything in content to do with Mo Yuan or other characters from Ten Miles Peach Blossom?

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 8:18 AM, troptina said:

Also, does anyone know if Love and Destiny, a spinoff, has anything in content to do with Mo Yuan or other characters from Ten Miles Peach Blossom?

It's a completely different show compared to TMOPB.  The God of War is not Mo Yuan.  Instead, his name is Jiu Chen (only watched one episode so far).

My mind is still stuck on TMOPB, so watching L&D is difficult since L&D have all new characters.  Though one character reminds me of SiMing so much, that it's deja vu.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Triton823 said:

Man I feel bad for the demon prince. He did fall in love with her, but typical third wheel got in the way. Still loving the pace of the story. Will try to get caught up on the novel as soon as I can.

demon prince? i thought he was ghost tribe's prince, i didn't know he was a demon.

On 2/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Triton823 said:

Man I feel bad for the demon prince. He did fall in love with her, but typical third wheel got in the way. Still loving the pace of the story. Will try to get caught up on the novel as soon as I can.

demon prince? i thought he was ghost tribe's prince, i didn't know he was a demon.