Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

Posted (edited)

I found the epilogue about rice ball online. It is really funny. It makes me yearn for more though :(

Edited by rabbit_casa
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, dillycat said:

Drop me your email I might be able to get from ibook 

@dillycat @rabbit_casa Are you able to email me Ye Hua’s epilogue as well? Or anyone here that has the epilogue, please do send me an email of the copy

elizabeth_lor@hotmail.com

https://truyenfull.vn/tam-sinh-tam-the-thap-ly-dao-hoa/

I found link for the novel, it has 7 side stories, including Ye Hue epilogue. Though it is in Vietnamese, I thought I should post it in case anyone interested. 

I haven't read all the epilogues yet, but when I had a quick look at Ye Hue side story, the drama did a very good job at fleshing out Ye Hue. All of his struggle and pain in the epilogue are also included in the drama, and to be honest, when I read his epilogue, the image of Mark Zhao kept popping up in my mind. So there you have it, while it would be lovely to be able to read Ye Hue epilogue, there aren't any materials (unlike the case with the Little Dough's epilogue) that haven't been covered by the drama. I am still going through the withdrawal and waiting till my neck become like that of the crane for the release of The Pillow Book drama. Hopefully they won't butcher the book too much because DongHua Dijun is my favourite.

• Like 1

Just finished watching the drama series and bought the amazon version, not realizing they don't have the epilogues included :sweat:
Is it still possible for me to ask for one @redfoxprincess? Thanks and have a nice day \m/
my e-mail is : jeloriousp@gmail.com