[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

Omg I just finished watching the series and can’t get enough of it. I have a question about one of the scenes. A-li was carrying the sugarcanes in the forest and came upon Dong Hua having a conversation about someone’s calamity. So we find out it wasn’t his. So whose was it? Ye Wah’s? Did they ever say who?

Edited by Emu615
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, troptina said:

Hi dillycat,  would you mind sending me a copy of the epilogue too?  I've been searching all over for it without any luck.  How do I send you a direct message with my email?  I very much appreciate it.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, Demonyita said:

Hello :) can you pls. email yehua’s epilogue to me too? Pls send it here: princesschuyaco@gmail.com

thank you

Try to message me your email if you haven’t got it yet.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, Emu615 said:

Omg I just finished watching the series and can’t get enough of it. I have a question about one of the scenes. A-li was carrying the sugarcanes in the forest and came upon Dong Hua having a conversation about someone’s calamity. So we find out it wasn’t his. So whose was it? Ye Wah’s? Did they ever say who?

Seeing that no one replied to your question, I’ll try explaining it here. He was referring to himself, ie. Dong Hua’s own mortal realm trial. Because he did not properly complete it - he died of a broken heart well before he was supposed to have lived out his life to a ripe old age - he had to suffer a ‘penalty’ for it. The penalty differs according to the diety’s seniority or cultivation, so instead of ‘dying’ which will happen to most lower level dieties, Dong Hua just lost some of his ‘powers’.

Hope that helped. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am two years late. I finished this drama already just last month. I was so obsessed with it and finished within two weeks. I loved loved loved it. The story between Bai Qian and Ye Hua was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful love story I have ever watched. The OST was beautiful too. I’ve been listening to all the songs/instrumentals non stop.

I read somewhere that there’s also other book series after TMOPB. The Pillow Book follows after Peach Blossom and the third book is with Lian Song and Cheng Yu’s love story. I read that the 4th book is about Mo Yuan and his ex fiancé? I forgot her name. Can someone confirmed. Also, I read in other forums that Bai Qian was pregnant with a girl in The Pillow Book. Is that true?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://truyenfull.vn/tam-sinh-tam-the-thap-ly-dao-hoa/

I found link for the novel, it has 7 side stories, including Ye Hue epilogue. Though it is in Vietnamese, I thought I should post it in case anyone interested. 

I haven't read all the epilogues yet, but when I had a quick look at Ye Hue side story, the drama did a very good job at fleshing out Ye Hue. All of his struggle and pain in the epilogue are also included in the drama, and to be honest, when I read his epilogue, the image of Mark Zhao kept popping up in my mind. So there you have it, while it would be lovely to be able to read Ye Hue epilogue, there aren't any materials (unlike the case with the Little Dough's epilogue) that haven't been covered by the drama. I am still going through the withdrawal and waiting till my neck become like that of the crane for the release of The Pillow Book drama. Hopefully they won't butcher the book too much because DongHua Dijun is my favourite.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, wookiedough said:

Just finished watching the drama series and bought the amazon version, not realizing they don't have the epilogues included :sweat:
Is it still possible for me to ask for one @redfoxprincess? Thanks and have a nice day \m/
my e-mail is : jeloriousp@gmail.com

On 9/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, dillycat said:

Drop me your email I might be able to get from ibook 

On 9/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, dillycat said:

Try to message me your email if you haven’t got it yet.

hi can I also get the copy? my email is pcutie80@gmail.com

very much appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 11:57 AM, redfoxprincess said:

It’s not. In Hamster’s version, the English is not good. Stick to the Amazon official translation. ^_^ When you’ve finished reading it, let me know and i’ll send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue (which is not in the Amazon one).

Hi RedFox Princess, I have bought the book from Amazon, kindle. Could I please have the epilogue? I have messaged you privately.

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 1:06 AM, LuvAznCHdrama said:

Hi! I just finish this drama, i know im late! But im having withdrawal syndrome. Watching episodes over and over again. I have a question, how does the ZhuXian Terrace work? If doesnt kill inmortal why they will be injured when throw out?  

Apparently the Terrace strips immortals off their immortality and will do severe damage to them, removing their cultivation and fairy power, perhaps rendering them to become mortal I believe. For a mortal, it is akin to death. In Bai Qian's case, she was under a magical spell by the demon lord. So, I suppose the Terrace stripped off the magical spell and uncovered her true self, although it left her with skin-deep injuries,.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, redfoxprincess said:

3rd book - The Bodhi Fate is about Mo Yuan & Shao Wan

4th book - Lotus Steps is about Lian Song & Cheng Yu

Unfortunately, she has stopped writing both of these books.

She re-opened the book. She is currently working on the Lotus Step. Bodhi Fate will be the 4th installment this time.