Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

I am 2 years too late. Came across this drama a week ago. I am watching it the second time. 

Question:

When Si-Yin was in Kun Lun Mountains, did YL's spirit knew Si Yin was a girl disguised as a male? 

3 hours ago, sharonfu18 said:

I am 2 years too late. Came across this drama a week ago. I am watching it the second time. 

Question:

When Si-Yin was in Kun Lun Mountains, did YL's spirit knew Si Yin was a girl disguised as a male? 

No, on Kun Lun Shan, only MY knew BQ’s actual identity. YH was only a lotus flower at that time, so he only had vague memories of Si Yin.

enjoy watching!

14 minutes ago, omiki said:

No, on Kun Lun Shan, only MY knew BQ’s actual identity. YH was only a lotus flower at that time, so he only had vague memories of Si Yin.

enjoy watching!

that's what I thought too. But the scene after MY died, they were in the cave, when Si-Yin took his body, she was sitting there crying, Ye Hua's spirit hugged her? His (YH's spirit before he was born) interactions towards her were always quite loving . Thats why I was confused. 

Thanks. 

This might be alitte controversial. Who agrees with what Ye Hua's mother said while they were in the cave trying to retrieve Ye Hua's body? She said, he died twice for BQ and he sacrificed so much for her and she has done nothing in return for him(something along those lines). I somehow agree with her to certain extent. Does anyone agree with her?

@redfoxprincess Hello, could you/or someone pls email Ye Hua's epilogue  ( 88fucheng@gmail.com ) . i have purchased the book from Amazon and has finished reading it. Thank you. 

@sharonfu18 I don’t agree with YH’s mother lol. I understand that she said it out of grief and anger since she thinks she lost her son. However, she doesn’t have the right to judge because she (in her own way played a terrible part and didn’t do much to help) in driving BQ out of heaven the first time around. Also, what YH CHOSES to do for BQ out of his love for her has nothing to do with how much BQ loves YH. BQ did give birth to their son and lost her eyes for YH too. True, she made a choice to forget him and Ali to cope with pain of betrayal but in the end, we all know she still loves YH even if she’s slow to realize it. The three years of thinking YH was gone is equally terrible as when YH thought BQ was gone. Sacrifice doesn’t have to be a measure of love. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, stella77 said:

@sharonfu18 I don’t agree with YH’s mother lol. I understand that she said it out of grief and anger since she thinks she lost her son. However, she doesn’t have the right to judge because she (in her own way played a terrible part and didn’t do much to help) in driving BQ out of heaven the first time around. Also, what YH CHOSES to do for BQ out of his love for her has nothing to do with how much BQ loves YH. BQ did give birth to their son and lost her eyes for YH too. True, she made a choice to forget him and Ali to cope with pain of betrayal but in the end, we all know she still loves YH even if she’s slow to realize it. The three years of thinking YH was gone is equally terrible as when YH thought BQ was gone. Sacrifice doesn’t have to be a measure of love. 

thank you. I agree. 

• Like 1

He he since we are back with my favourite man LOL .... did BQ's /Su Su's pregnancy stretch even longer in the heavens ( due to the 1 day in heaven - 1 year on mortal world  ration that we heard  )   or did 9 months of loneliness feel like eternity to her .  I read the book, but i don't remember getting the answer or maybe i missed it)    

Hello, could you/or someone pls email Ye Hua's epilogue. i have purchased the book from Amazon and has finished reading it. Thank you. 

9 hours ago, sharonfu18 said:

Hello, could you/or someone pls email Ye Hua's epilogue. i have purchased the book from Amazon and has finished reading it. Thank you. 

Drop me your email I might be able to get from ibook 

1 hour ago, dillycat said:

Thank you. Sorry I’m quite new to this forum. How do i send you an email? 

11 hours ago, dillycat said:

hi!

could you email me also to lapin2287@gmail.com ?

thank u very much in advance!

11 hours ago, dillycat said:

Thanks. I just sent you an email. Cheers 

17 hours ago, dillycat said:

Hi dillycat,  would you mind sending me a copy of the epilogue too?  I've been searching all over for it without any luck.  How do I send you a direct message with my email?  I very much appreciate it.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, dillycat said:

Hello :) can you pls. email yehua’s epilogue to me too? Pls send it here: princesschuyaco@gmail.com

thank you

Omg I just finished watching the series and can’t get enough of it. I have a question about one of the scenes. A-li was carrying the sugarcanes in the forest and came upon Dong Hua having a conversation about someone’s calamity. So we find out it wasn’t his. So whose was it? Ye Wah’s? Did they ever say who?

Edited by Emu615
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, troptina said:

Hi dillycat,  would you mind sending me a copy of the epilogue too?  I've been searching all over for it without any luck.  How do I send you a direct message with my email?  I very much appreciate it.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, Demonyita said:

Hello :) can you pls. email yehua’s epilogue to me too? Pls send it here: princesschuyaco@gmail.com

thank you

Try to message me your email if you haven’t got it yet.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, Emu615 said:

Omg I just finished watching the series and can’t get enough of it. I have a question about one of the scenes. A-li was carrying the sugarcanes in the forest and came upon Dong Hua having a conversation about someone’s calamity. So we find out it wasn’t his. So whose was it? Ye Wah’s? Did they ever say who?

Seeing that no one replied to your question, I’ll try explaining it here. He was referring to himself, ie. Dong Hua’s own mortal realm trial. Because he did not properly complete it - he died of a broken heart well before he was supposed to have lived out his life to a ripe old age - he had to suffer a ‘penalty’ for it. The penalty differs according to the diety’s seniority or cultivation, so instead of ‘dying’ which will happen to most lower level dieties, Dong Hua just lost some of his ‘powers’.

Hope that helped. Cheers!

• Like 1

I am two years late. I finished this drama already just last month. I was so obsessed with it and finished within two weeks. I loved loved loved it. The story between Bai Qian and Ye Hua was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful love story I have ever watched. The OST was beautiful too. I’ve been listening to all the songs/instrumentals non stop.

I read somewhere that there’s also other book series after TMOPB. The Pillow Book follows after Peach Blossom and the third book is with Lian Song and Cheng Yu’s love story. I read that the 4th book is about Mo Yuan and his ex fiancé? I forgot her name. Can someone confirmed. Also, I read in other forums that Bai Qian was pregnant with a girl in The Pillow Book. Is that true?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@redfoxprincess Can you please send me a copy of Ye Hua's epilogue, please? I have looked everywhere but couldn't find it. My email is hohasa123@yahoo.com. I will greatly appreciate it.

Edited by rabbit_casa