[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

On 5.9.2018. at 20:52, mouse007 said:

@enigmatic_zephy I think if a god/goddess makes love in their mortal form, it’s the same as them making love in their immortal form because when Bai Feng Jui lost her virginity to Dijun while they were both mortal, her father scolded her for losing her “chastity” to him and I think that’s also why he asked Dijun to marry her. 

Did you guys find it weird that Bai Qian made love to Ye Hua even though they were only engaged and not married and the fact that she had not regained her memories of him? They make such a big deal when it comes to propriety and yet they just slept with each other 

Really? Her father asked Dijun to married Feng Jui? In which episode is it?

Edited by marina4

48 minutes ago, marina4 said:

Really? Her father asked Dijun to married Feng Jui? In which episode is it?

@marina4 I don't remember which episode it was exactly but it's closer to the end. It occurs after they come back from Dijun's love trial in the mortal realm. Feng Jui wouldn't give up on Dijun so her father goes to see Dijun about it.

1 hour ago, marina4 said:

Hello everyone.I almost started watching the series and I really like it.

@marina4 you should definitely watch the entire drama if you have the time. It's so good and definitely worth your time.

I'm just watching 31 episodes,for good dramas and books always have time.I started to watch the series for Dijun and Feng Jui but the complete drama is magical.Excuse me if there are errors in writing English is not my mother tongue.

Edited by marina4
  • Like 1

On 2.10.2018. at 1:37, mouse007 said:

@ марина4  Не сећам се која је епизода била тачно, али је ближе крају. То се дешава када се врате са Дијуновог љубавног суђења у смртном подручју. Фенг Јуи не би одустао од Дијуна, тако да њен отац одлази да види Дијун о томе.

@ марина4  дефинитивно морате гледати читаву драму ако имате времена. Тако је добро и дефинитивно вреди своје време.

I found this episode,I don't resist to look at what is happen

Spoiler

I almost cried when he refused.I hope it will in Pillow Book have a happy ending.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, dramaaddiction said:

if anyone has a copy of hamster's translation, can you send it to me? i've tried to look online and have already purchased the ebook from amazon, but i heard hamster's translation is better. thanks

It’s not. In Hamster’s version, the English is not good. Stick to the Amazon official translation. ^_^ When you’ve finished reading it, let me know and i’ll send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue (which is not in the Amazon one).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

It’s not. In Hamster’s version, the English is not good. Stick to the Amazon official translation. ^_^ When you’ve finished reading it, let me know and i’ll send you Ye Hua’s Epilogue (which is not in the Amazon one).

thanks! i completed it already hence my interest in getting hamster's version as i heard it was from ye hua's point of view.

Came upon this drama after watching Legend of Fuyao. So lovely that our Celestial Crown Prince is alive whenever he is with Bai Qiao. He smiles more and he is passionate while he is aloft to the world outside of his small family of 3.

I am all for a drama husband that do the cooking and taking care of the kids. The kind that "I take care of everything, dear". I wish for one in real life too.

So sweet that their love started when he was that golden lotus. He told his mother that Bai Qiao was the woman he has ever waited for.

Su Jin and Xian Nu are in the category of women just caught in their own delusions. So funny in Bai Qiao's dream of Ye Hua that he referred to Su Jin as a stand for his brushes. She was not a person to him but a piece of fixture in his study room.

I enjoyed Dijun and Feng Jiu story and looking forward to the "Pillow Book". She definitely has the ability to make a "rock" begets feelings. He is not ruling the heavens and realms anymore so he can relax and start enjoying his one and only romance.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ye Hua and Bai Qian. I am inlove with their love story! 

I finished the series in 2 days and i wish i'd watched this sooner!

I stick to english tv series because i thought that it's kind of hard to watch non english ones but it's not at all with the right subtitle. I will be forever grateful to netflix for recommending this. 

Edited by sunkissedluna
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

Super late, I know!

I just finished this drama, literally binged it over the course of 2 weeks whenever work allowed. All I can say is I didn't use to like high fantasy stories, but this completely won me over. It's such a masterpiece. Ye Hua is one of the most swoon-worthy heroes I've ever come across. Mark Chao is dreamy in this role.He was capable of making me cry during the more emotional scenes and I don't usually cry easily. His character felt so real to me, I felt like Ye Hua was a living breathing person/deity and not just the product of someone's imagination.

I can't believe I have to wait almost an entire year for The Pillow Book! I'm looking for other dramas to help me get over this one, but my heart still can't let go of just how amazing this story is. Also... that soundtrack! Perfect. This is honestly, one of the most amazing romances ever written. I've read and watched a ton of romance stories and this blows almost everything out of the water. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:40 PM, icefireflies said:

Super late, I know!

I just finished this drama, literally binged it over the course of 2 weeks whenever work allowed. All I can say is I didn't use to like high fantasy stories, but this completely won me over. It's such a masterpiece. Ye Hua is one of the most swoon-worthy heroes I've ever come across. Mark Chao is dreamy in this role.He was capable of making me cry during the more emotional scenes and I don't usually cry easily. His character felt so real to me, I felt like Ye Hua was a living breathing person/deity and not just the product of someone's imagination.

I can't believe I have to wait almost an entire year for The Pillow Book! I'm looking for other dramas to help me get over this one, but my heart still can't let go of just how amazing this story is. Also... that soundtrack! Perfect. This is honestly, one of the most amazing romances ever written. I've read and watched a ton of romance stories and this blows almost everything out of the water. :heart:

Ditto, icefireflies!

I stumbled upon the series "Eternal Love" on Netflix a few months ago, and was thinking how can I endure 58 eps? I don't have a lot of free time, so anything beyond 16 or 24 eps, I try to avoid. And I normally watch KDrama and never CDrama, so this is my first introduction to the CDrama world. And like you, I was crying with YH and BQ when she was SuSu and had to endure so much hardship in the Sky Palace.

Then I learned from this forum about the novel, so I purchased it from Amazon, and have been reading it during my holiday break and just finished it. Now, I am going back to watch the drama again to compare with what I read in the book.

But I am still puzzled that no one knew that Si Yin is a girl, except Mo Yuan. Even when Si Yin first met with Lord of Numinous Treasures. You would think these scholars would have known.

Now I am impatiently waiting for the Pillow Book to start.

• Like 1