[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Love the artwork! :D  But I can't imagine BQ dying in that first battle. 

The Ghost lord wouldn't have wasted too much cultivation on dealing with Si Yin when Mo Yuan is right behind her. And MY has his 2nd and 3rd eye always on her. :lol:

Bai Qian was quite reckless when she tried to save 9th disciple when he was surrounded by the ghouls and riddled with arrows. :sweatingbullets: If not for Bai Zhen appearing and extracting them on time...well, at least they got intact the body of Ling Yu. The battlefield is harsh to the fallen and the losers... 

• Like 1

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

lmangla and @partyon

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 12:42 AM, ValentineJ said:

I love how active this subforum is, despite the show being more than 3 years old!

To me it's one of those dramas I won't soon forget. :)  

It also stays relevant because it's the first part of a series. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Repost for Valentine :wub: - From TQ's mini-special

When the male leads hear the female leads confessed “I love you”, how are they going to react?

Ye Hua: “…”

Qin Mo: “…”

Mu Yan: “…”

Dong Hua: “……”

Yes, because these happened all of a sudden, everyone’s language system is jammed. (Dijun, finally you manage to follow the ‘pattern’)

It seems there is expectation of some ‘reactions’.

Ye Hua………takes immediate action.

Qin Mo ……..also takes immediate action.

Mu Yan: “I did not hear clearly, please say it again.” Then he takes immediate action.

Dijun (Think for three seconds): “I also love myself.” Then he got banished to sleep in the study room.

After each of the male leads declared their love for the female leads.

Bai Qian (shy): “Hubby, I also love you.”

Jun Fu (pleased): “Mu Yan, me too!”

Yan Song (giggle): “I have known for a long time, brother (gege) ~”

Feng Jiu immediately keeps a distance from Dong Hua and pulls out the sword: “Who are you? I am suspicious why Dong Hua has been so gentle with me lately. Say quickly, what have you done to my husband!!!”

Dong Hua: “….”

• LOL 2

Hello. Question: how is Bai Qian recovering her eyes from Su Jin getting her debt back?

Su Jin had her eyes for some time and doesn’t get punished for the thievery in my opinion. Her own blindness was self/caused so it doesn’t really count, and she even gets replacement eyes from fish anyway.

oh sure she gets punished for running away from Qing Cang and telling falsehoods about Bai Qian and Sang Ji’s son because she is repeatedly exiled.

but seriously, I don’t think Bai Qian getting her eyes back counts as Su Jin getting her bad karma when she isn’t further punished.

Also, if Ye Hua in the book believed Su Su had pushed Su Jin, why did he blame Su Jin for Su Su’s death and not his grandfather?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello. Question: how is Bai Qian recovering her eyes from Su Jin getting her debt back?

Su Jin had her eyes for some time and doesn’t get punished for the thievery in my opinion. Her own blindness was self/caused so it doesn’t really count, and she even gets replacement eyes from fish anyway.

oh sure she gets punished for running away from Qing Cang and telling falsehoods about Bai Qian and Sang Ji’s son because she is repeatedly exiled.

but seriously, I don’t think Bai Qian getting her eyes back counts as Su Jin getting her bad karma when she isn’t further punished.

What would be and "even" punishment in your opinion? 

Bai Qian also sentenced her to guard the bell. Which is terrible for her... No riches, status or protection, treated like a commoner, and no luxuries. She was stripped of all she held dear. Is it enough? Bai Qian thought so... Also she is a High Goddess... she has cultivated and trained under Mo Yuan for a long time. She wouldn’t kick a person who was already down, even if this person created the mess she finds herself in. Bao Qian took back what was hers and basically expelled her from Heaven

6 hours ago, Megan said:

Also, if Ye Hua in the book believed Su Su had pushed Su Jin, why did he blame Su Jin for Su Su’s death and not his grandfather?

Note sure if Ye Hua believed Su Jin in the book. I can't open my kindle to get to the book file, but will check later. As for him not taking his anger out on his grandfather... how could he? He wouldn't have gained anything but it would surely have made life very difficult for him and little A'li had he done so. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...