Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

19 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@angelangie  I think @kokodus & I are really in a drama slump of sort...  I am rewatching this drama right now and mostly the OTP moments but dang they still really move my heart and as much as I love a few others this one is the one I keep coming back to when I just need my heart lifted and I know you both know what I mean!!!!

Just this one BTS example is so inspiring to watch in knowing just how these two actors gave more than 100% of themselves.  I truly believe that's why this drama stands out and is without a doubt one of the best!!!:heart:

well im not watching anything at this moment.... :/ busy with work again sigh......im almost at the end of my wit :/

• Like 1

So true @USAFarmgirl @angelangie Words can't describe how much I love this show. It was a magical fantasy world that lured me in and made me feel giddy. I wish I can watch it for the first time again. Haha. 

• Like 4

I’m sooo late in this game, but I have to put out my two cents. For a long time I wasn’t really into cdramas (mainly because of the female character). But after watching this drama, this has changed my thinking. Wow! What a story. Great acting! Loved it! I’m so happy that they will be giving us a sequel. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2017 at 6:14 AM, laura0709 said:

I have the pdf version of hamster's translation. Let me know your email ... I'll send it you

Hi Laura! Would it be possible to email me hamsters translation for ten miles peach blossom? Thank you so much in advance. Raisin821@yahoo.com is my email,

5 hours ago, Sawi Ittidecharchoti said:

Hi Laura! Would it be possible to email me hamsters translation for ten miles peach blossom? Thank you so much in advance. Raisin821@yahoo.com is my email,

Honestly, i wouldn’t bother. It is so, so poorly translated and has entire chapters missing. Buy “To the Sky Kingdom” officially translated by Poppy Toland. You’ll enjoy it a billion times more. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, naomimi2212 said:

Honestly, i wouldn’t bother. It is so, so poorly translated and has entire chapters missing. Buy “To the Sky Kingdom” officially translated by Poppy Toland. You’ll enjoy it a billion times more. :)

Oh really? I will do that too, thank you! I kept hearing Hamsters translation was better. I did read both Pillow Books translated by Hamster and enjoyed it. I can’t wait for movie version.

1 hour ago, Sawi Ittidecharchoti said:

Oh really? I will do that too, thank you! I kept hearing Hamsters translation was better. I did read both Pillow Books translated by Hamster and enjoyed it. I can’t wait for movie version.

That’s because there were 2 other people who co-translated Pillow Book with Hamster so it was done really well! :wink: Pillow Book is my favourite! <3 I don’t know what people are comparing Hamster’s translation of 10MPB to. But i have both Hamster’s and To The Sky Kingdom and there’s no comparison as to the readability. Hamster’s one skips all the Mount Kunlun chapters and has spelling and grammatical mistakes in every sentence. The ONLY thing you should read from Hamster’s is Ye Hua’s Epilogue, which is missing from To The Sky Kingdom. I AM ABSOLUTELY DYING FOR THE PILLOW BOOK DRAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, naomimi2212 said:

That’s because there were 2 other people who co-translated Pillow Book with Hamster so it was done really well! :wink: Pillow Book is my favourite! <3 I don’t know what people are comparing Hamster’s translation of 10MPB to. But i have both Hamster’s and To The Sky Kingdom and there’s no comparison as to the readability. Hamster’s one skips all the Mount Kunlun chapters and has spelling and grammatical mistakes in every sentence. The ONLY thing you should read from Hamster’s is Ye Hua’s Epilogue, which is missing from To The Sky Kingdom. I AM ABSOLUTELY DYING FOR THE PILLOW BOOK DRAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the info!!! People were comparing Hamster’s translation to Poppy’s To the Sky Kingdom translation but I am going to go ahead and read that one now because of what you mentioned above!! So excited haha.I love love Pillow Book!!!! Dying for drama too! I’m so happy the same actors will be portraying them!! Love Dijun. I will probably re read Pillow Book ;P where can I read Ye Hua’s Epilogue??? Would you be able to send it to my email?? thank you again!☺️☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sawi Ittidecharchoti said:

Thank you for the info!!! People were comparing Hamster’s translation to Poppy’s To the Sky Kingdom translation but I am going to go ahead and read that one now because of what you mentioned above!! So excited haha.I love love Pillow Book!!!! Dying for drama too! I’m so happy the same actors will be portraying them!! Love Dijun. I will probably re read Pillow Book ;P where can I read Ye Hua’s Epilogue??? Would you be able to send it to my email?? thank you again!☺️☺️

Emailed you! Let me know if you’ve got it. <3

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 12:26 AM, naomimi2212 said:

Emailed you! Let me know if you’ve got it. <3

I did! I replied to you email ^_^

On 6/14/2018 at 12:19 PM, redfoxprincess said:

Hello fr indonesia

Just bought the novel “ to sky kingdom” by amazon.

After watch the drama lol

Would you pls email me the (missing) ye hua’s epiloque in english please?

thank you sooo much for kind:)

any news for the pillow book novel translated by english possibility? Would like to buy

On 6/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, redphoenixblossom said:

Hi! I just saw this. Hehe. Do you still have a copy of YH's Epilogue? Can you please email it to me too? :)

On 7/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, bluechant said:

Hi! I just saw this. Hehe. Do you still have a copy of YH's Epilogue? Can you please email it to me too? :)

Pm me your email, please. :)

1 hour ago, redfoxprincess said:

Pm me your email, please. :)

Got the file

thanks soooooo much:)

• Like 1