[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yessss, the c version was about the Qing dynasty. the 4th prince became Yongzhen, one of the famous emperors of that era. you can google about the historical background. His father is Kangxi emperor.

Thank you @qwenli

Then there must be some re-arrangement of the princes to match up both stories. 

Not that much available Info in english of georyo History. Not in details anyways. I hope korean not to upset with the mashed up history. 

Learned my lesson from jang ok jung not to have too much hopes of drama bending history to fit a happy storyline. Such as yeon hwa will be queen and the mother of gwangjong children, that one will happened in the drama, no avoiding it :crazy:.

Now. Who can help with making monday comes sooner? :bawling:

• Like 9

On 9/30/2016 at 1:55 AM, Evangeline Yang said:

I heard about both. Like the director said the journey will be sadder than C version but LJK said we will feel happy watching it till the end. So sometimes, those fated love can be sad in between but the end bittersweet or happy but not overly happy. If you get what I mean.

I saw someone mentioned about 9th prince and Chaeryung. Is it me or anyone like me that feel that in ep 11, Chaeryung was listening to the conversations between 8th, 9th and 14th prince and the 9th prince called her out and said how dare you listening to the princes' conversation. Somehow I felt weird about it like it is intentionally done to push 8th prince to do something that might cause harm to 8th prince or to test water about the 8th prince. I feel Chaeryung already working for 9th like how the C version one was. She might be the very reason So and Soo separated if that happen, because IU did reply to a fan's question about the fans don't wish to see another scene like how Chaeryung was being whipped and IU replied is uh oh... Thus some of us believed Chaeryung will be punished for helping 9th prince. Plus 9th prince was one of that confirmed victim that will be kill by So.

Omo Omo , I did wander why all over sudden she decides to eves drop on WW's conversation and I can't believe I felt for her heart felt feelings. Now I see you are so right she will betray Hae Soo. I kinda feel bad for her to have to suffer for trusting the wrong people. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, fathiayunia said:

@junee22 @solelylurking @dhia205

Hide contents

Why would you guys keep saying that I'm a baby? crazy monkey 145I'm not! I'm a fully grown adult! Pffffftttttt crazy monkey 186 yeah, we haven't get to that smoldering part eonnie deul, please be patient. wkwkwkwk

Hide contents

MEATY LEE JUN KI, GUYS?? crazy monkey 003  Yeah, I agree, he does look great and smoldering hot meaty with all those abs and 8 6 packs and what not. He seems to have lost a bit of those in military though. Look at his sacrifice to lose those smoldering hot abs weight for the perfection that is Wang So. With those barrage of layers... err.. clothes he needs to wear in this drama he still have the perfect proportion of muscled man. I'm so touched by his commitments!! Though I agree he needs to have those smoldering hot abs weight back, especially if he wanted to act in some modern action. Hahahahaha Can't wait!

sorry to disappoint you girls, but I think his pictures with six packs were photoshopped... they were old pics going around years ago and it has been discussed, it was edited hehehe...

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/lee-jun-ki-gives-best-answer-asked-abs-compared-lee-soo-hyuk-tvxqs-changmin/ 

he mentioned his abs are soft  like fabric softener hahaha...... cute...

but I think with this drama, he worked hard to loose weight and gained some muscles, to show his body to us on the bath scene hehehe.... it's worth it :) 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, ratgirlina said:

Question: 4th prince wang so, goryeo is part of korean history. Therefore the drama is built on some facts and the rest fictions.

What about the chinese version? The novel. Was that also based on a certain chinese history of a certain 4th prince who ended up as king?

Need to pass time till the it is still not monday!!!:bawling:

@ratgirlinaYes that was in the 1700s during the rule of the Kangxi Emperor and the 4th Prince was the successor who became the Yongzheng Emperor 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@ratgirlinaYes that was in the 1700s during the rule of the Kangxi Emperor and the 4th Prince was the successor who became the Yongzheng Emperor 

Hi @zenya22  Looking forward to your insight today I know you been working on something spectacular,

Well our thread seems to be moving slower then normal but I know when Mon arrive will have over another 1000 post to this thread.. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

Hi @zenya22  Looking forward to your insight today I know you been working on something spectacular,

@valsavaIdid write a note not spectacular, sorry, about Princess Yeon Hwa... love the grit of the girl in response to someone's post. She got me noticing her ... she will be the one to bring evil queen to her knees, I am betting 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@valsavaIdid write a note not spectacular, sorry, about Princess Yeon Hwa... love the grit of the girl in response to someone's post. She got me noticing her ... she will be the one to bring evil queen to her knees, I am betting 

@zenya22 I also think Yh and Ws will give evil queen a run for her money, I said reason being that YH choose Ws and not Wy is because her past treatment of him.. Yh knows Ws will not play yes mommy dearest as Wy would and she knows Ws may have a hate spot for her so bringing her to her knees I hope the writer grace us with seeing this..

9 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Wow I been a silent reader today. Suffering from moonday syndrome:blink:

So now our guess is she will be sanggong during CP reigned and a consort during WS's reign. I just can't imagine how life will be during WY's reign.

@Evangeline Yang I can it's going to be Hell for her, She's going to go through hell before Wy takes the throne because you have to remember the Queen runs the Harem and she will be HS boss the boss from hell..

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

It amazed me that chinese and korean history have something quite similar even though they came from different kingdom and era. And we got a chance to learn about them through Scarlet Heart.

I usually only watch 1 version of drama, but reading here in this forum that Nicky Wu is the one who played 4th prince on chinese version made me want to watch that drama as well. But I'm not quite sure yet. I believe I liked Nicky Wu's role before but I haven't remembered yet which drama.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, dears said:

It amazed me that chinese and korean history have something quite similar even though they came from different kingdom and era. And we got a chance to learn about them through Scarlet Heart.

I usually only watch 1 version of drama, but reading here in this forum that Nicky Wu is the one who played 4th prince on chinese version made me want to watch that drama as well. But I'm not quite sure yet. I believe I liked Nicky Wu's role before but I haven't remembered yet which drama.

just watch it. its a good drama.the ending is sad so i can't watch it too many time

i fall in love with nicky wu when he is acting with my favourite actress Vicky zhao wei in TREASURE VENTURE drama. amazing acting by both

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, aypopa said:

I don't know if already someone post this because like always forum is move fast ;)  but i just so ready to see this scene moonday where are you  :)

My first thought watching that BTS clip was: 

"I can't believe So or Soo ever want to be near a tea set, ever again, especially not together."

14 minutes ago, valsava said:

@zenya22 I also think Yh and Ws will give evil queen a run for her money, I said reason being that YH choose Ws and not Wy is because her past treatment of him.. Yh knows Ws will not play yes mommy dearest as Wy would and she knows Ws may have a hate spot for her so bringing her to her knees I hope the writer grace us with seeing this..

@valsava @zenya22 I really like the idea that YH's main focus and motivation from now on is bringing down the Queen, and that her alliances with WW and WS are towards that goal. It's more interesting if she's hurting HS as collateral damage, rather than YH being focused on bringing down HS (who really isn't a rival.)

One of the things that's frustrating, but also important, about HS is that she is the most powerfess character in this story. Even Court Lady OH had a certain amount of power over the Damiwon, and used her influence with the King, and stood up to So and Wook. I'd like to see Soo understand and use the influence she will have in the future, as a court lady again, and through So, Baek Ah, and Jung. More action, less reaction. Also, there better be anotherreckoning between HS and Ji Mong about influencing history soon.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, dustdevil said:

My first thought watching that BTS clip was: 

"I can't believe So or Soo ever want to be near a tea set, ever again, especially not together."

@valsava @zenya22 I really like the idea that YH's main focus and motivation from now on is bringing down the Queen, and that her alliances with WW and WS are towards that goal. It's more interesting if she's hurting HS as collateral damage, rather than YH being focused on bringing down HS (who really isn't a rival.)

One of the things that's frustrating, but also important, about HS is that she is the most powerfess character in this story. Even Court Lady OH had a certain amount of power over the Damiwon, and used her influence with the King, and stood up to So and Wook. I'd like to see Soo understand and use the influence she will have in the future, as a court lady again, and through So, Baek Ah, and Jung. More action, less reaction. Also, there better be anotherreckoning between HS and Ji Mong about influencing history soon.

@dustdevil  HS may not think she's a love rival to YH but YH won't see it this way YH hates her with a passion,And as long as she around she will never have Ws heart.. I belive that she will slip some poision to her.. Yh is another attention needy person like the Queen and wants no woman beautiful then her in the palace..

Also the next confrontation HS has with JM it would send her back to the future, I've been thinking about the close hole and what significant part it would play in her travel back. 

• Like 13

On 9/30/2016 at 10:30 AM, flower4junsu said:

The symptoms that proves you catch Moonlover virus....

1. Directly visit this thread right after getting up from your dream

2. Cannot concentrate at work or school

3. Search any new news related to bts...ost...otp...teaser...etc

4. Watching the previous episodes over and over

5. Everyday keep on thinking what will happen to ws and hs...what is the possible ending??

:cry:

thats just so me....this thread is the last thing i checking before closing my eyes to get some sleep and first thing ii check after opening  my eyes from sleep, nd during sleep i dream all abt WS-HS only...so all in all my day and night all revolve around SHR and this thread.

#2, 3,4,5...is what i do for rest of my day..lol...

btw just now did back reading 15 pages (it took me 4 hours to read those pages and to grasp all the information and details provided)..

you guys are just amazing.. analyzing each and every scene, dialogue from all possible perspectives and that gives me so much knowledge to not just watch this show but to live - breath with  it....

ahh and Moon day is so far still 2 nights to go to meet my ScarCouple....

• Like 15