[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, dears said:

I usually only watch 1 version of drama, but reading here in this forum that Nicky Wu is the one who played 4th prince on chinese version made me want to watch that drama as well. But I'm not quite sure yet. I believe I liked Nicky Wu's role before but I haven't remembered yet which drama.

The C version is BuBu Xing Zing and Nicky played the 4th Prince whom now married to the actress who played Rouxi. It was a treat to watch .... I rewatched it at least twice after my first watch. Highly recommend it ...

• Like 14

One of the comments earlier mentioned Kang Ha Neul in Empire of Lust so I looked up the trailer and a cut scene on Youtube.

Current thoughts: I can never see him and Kang Ha Na/Yeonhwa in the same light again.

1. Siblings?! The transition is so different

2. I thought Ha Neul was just a giggly little cutiepie. Never thought he could and would do scenes like the ones in that movie

I'm shocked

:astonished:

• Like 22

loooool @ the mv of the bromance triangle of WW, WS and baek ah. I'm sure after this drama would be over there would be fan fics of baek ah and wang so. ^_^  That aside I just wanted to point out that I don't think the anger that WW feels is entirely jealousy, he's jealous, but he's mostly angry because he can clearly see WS is a better man for Soo. He definitely loves Soo, in his way, but it can never be as amazing and passionate as WS's love for her and he knows once she feels that, she could fall for WS instead. And thats probably the whole plot of this drama anyway lol. Waiting super impatiently... for our OTP to finally just BE TOGETHER and have their marriage and their baby away from the troublesome kingdom, and keep baek ah with them to be the cool uncle to their kid. Prolly not gonna happen though haha :D 

• Like 17

I miss the different emotion buttons ... no I do not miss the  bad ones or the one you could brand a person for posting something "not nice" ... but the lol or the heart ... I would so love to put under some posts a different emotion ... like if I just like/appreciate something or if I really love a post or just can't contain my laughter ... 

You are the best ... even if today the post moves a bit slow (like it, so I could catch up), it's still moving and I enjoy it!!!!!

:heart::heart:

• Like 15

Hmmm .... did anyone notice?

Maybe and I am just slow

*won'tquoteapicture*

In the scene, where WS steps up to HS to shield her from the rain ... he steps on her dress ... even if she tried ever so hard to crawl to LadyOh ... she would not come far, as her dress is caught underneath WSs boot (sly move WS)

• Like 23

On 9/30/2016 at 4:52 AM, kilovekyo said:

you're right, Wang So feel about Hae Soo never change and my point is i don't want in the end of her life there's no Wang So by her side just like 4th prince in BBJX did to Ruo Xi, as we all know how Wang So falling deep for Hae Soo. i wish for different ending... ^^

I too don't want her to die without Wang So by her side and so they both can have closure in the end  @kilovekyo. They both deserve closure because oh how much they love each other. Hae Soo will miserable without him if she leaves him. smh smh  

Nicely said chingu @Adnana  I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the symbolism of WS scar and in truth all the princes have a daily routine and none of them would ever leave their room untidy. IN this era Look are always important to them and the public. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but as soon as she looks to him/depends on him, he finds himself in a position where he has to weigh the scales and see who he can help first. so if she was ever to be with wook, she would never have to really depend on him in order for him to stay by her side... anyways, just a random thought since I have only watched 2 1/2 episodes so far... :D

@Lmanglanot random really, but insightful. Wookie is conflicted.... because he does have ambition and has responsibilities as the first born male to be the head of his family and probably his clan. I will not elaborate since I don't want to spoil your viewing cause you only watched 2eps but yes you are on the right track.... :)

• Like 10