Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@rcalma could you kindly just leave one gif open and the rest in spoilers? its very heavy for mobile users to read the page when there are too many pix especially gifs on a page. Thanks.

spoiler tag:

type [ spoiler ] content then [ spoiler /] again. without the space in the command.

• Like 13

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

ㅇ

Edited by LyraYoo
heavy photos
  • Like 16

16 hours ago, qwenli said:

@rcalma could you kindly just leave one gif open and the rest in spoilers? its very heavy for mobile users to read the page when there are too many pix especially gifs on a page. Thanks.

spoiler tag:

type [ spoiler ] content then [ spoiler /] again. without the space in the command.

noted... tnx for remindng me.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, violet90 said:

you all should put yourself in HS POV before justified what she done..

at this moment her heart belong to WW.. she love him the most although WS can be consider as a friend but if anything she will protect WW first above all person.. that's why she warn WW about WS cause she want to make sure WW safe from WS... we all tbh will do the same..

people keep judging HS cause what WS been through but for me its understandable cause she not in love with WS for now also she scared what she supposed to do.. just accept WS love just because he miserable?? just accept that because he decide that HS belong to him so she should love him back..?

there is no right or wrong in love.. HS the type that will go all the way to protect the person that she love so for me what she did is normal..

you can't expect her to follow WS heart just because he have a pitiful life.. she have her own heart and its belong to her as per now WW will be the one that she care to protect even if i did't like it a bit..

if she did't do what she do warn WW about WS we tbh not going to get this drama.. everybody will just fall at their place and live by palace rule and nobody get hurt...

i understand WS heart also HS heart.. there no one to blame cause right now they both not in the same boat in term of love... 

yes, yes I agree with you. HS is mega stress now. She cant tell anybody about her time travels. She is no longer with chae ryung, she has no friends with her. and she dun get to see wook very often, the guy whom she trusts.

I wonder how she cope with all the inconveniences of the ancient lives - sanitary issues and all. Doesnt she get stomachaches from sanitary and hygiene issues? lol.

guess we are too carried away by SO.

But hey, she shouldnt have been so nice to him and give him wrong ideas too! That scar caressing was the one thing that got straight into his heart and there is no way back!:)

• Like 17

my guess is that she will not change history:  Gwangjong will be the king he is already in history ... and describe in Wikipedia :)))

My opinion is that she is part of his destiny, as it really is; is not like there was a life of WS without her, and one with her into; she was always part of his story, that story that latter became history, and she will learn at high school;

In my imagination, there is only one WS in this universe, he has a fated lover and this is the soul of a girl from future, who enter in the body of a girl from his time; (of course this drama is a fantasy, so it doesnt mean to be logical :) ) ; is his destiny to be king, not because of her, but because of "Heaven's will"; she is the only lover of his only one life, making him a better person than he is, but not as he was in another life or another universe ; she is of course changing him in the same way everyone of us change the person we love and love us, and in the same way as us she cannot change what is already someone's destiny; I think she will do a great deal for him, but unlike what she thinks she wont change what he has to become or already is - a ruthless king ; even if he will not kill his brothers he still is known today for being cruel, bloody, and killing his rivals. 

I liked what JM told: The moment humans realize heaven's will that is called fate. Did it change or was it always meant to be ? I believe WS fate was to a king and to meet her - so did she changed it or it always was already there? will she change him or is she knowing already a version of him changed by her ? ... 

I know now HS is in her "I can, want, should change history" mode, but this is an illusion; she is part of that history she already knew, even her acts will put fate in motion, and probably when she will come to future will find in some museum something that was her, maybe the mask recipient.  So she is already part of the history she knows in 21 century ... 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yes, yes I agree with you. HS is mega stress now. She cant tell anybody about her time travels. She is no longer with chae ryung, she has no friends with her. and she dun get to see wook very often, the guy whom she trusts.

I wonder how she cope with all the inconveniences of the ancient lives - sanitary issues and all. Doesnt she get stomachaches from sanitary and hygiene issues? lol.

guess we are too carried away by SO.

But hey, she shouldnt have been so nice to him and give him wrong ideas too! That scar caressing was the one thing that got straight into his heart and there is no way back!:)

and the hard labor , she was not used to do the fetching of water, waking up early to prepare tea/food, to do the laundry. But somehow it is what she wished right, to sleep for hundred years. Girl, be careful what you wish for. Look at the stress she's having. :(

But still she doesn't have zits from all these anxiety that she have everyday. Also, the panic attacks. That is quite foretelling about her health actually. Panic attacks are no joke, and she has the symptoms . (and maybe this is the reason why I really can't put all the blame on her extreme reaction towards So after all the visions she saw. She once have one episode of panic attack when she was place inside the palanquin. (Though she was able to calm herself) . 

• Like 11

Jimong. I think he can be good and bad.. Still dont know. Why he try to make wang so a king if he already know it will end on distruction(?). I'm afraid that jimong will be the evel behind the ill fate..:"(

• Like 6

Let me share my thoughts about the King towards WS.

He might be very protective of the CP but I believe he cares so much about WS compared to the other Princes.  Why?

As a father, he definitely felt the pain WS endured growing up with that scar plus the fact that he was sent for adoption and lived a difficult life compared to his other children.   He cared so much for him that he asked General Park to teach him martial arts and be strong.  Plus he also sent Jimong to him probably to have at least someone whom he can confide like a family or friend.  I can see how Jimong and the General cares for WS also.  Perhaps the King wants WS to be strong and equip him in every aspect for possible future leadership despite his facial scar. 

I could sense that the King and Jimong are discreetly laying down WS's path to the throne during the rain ritual.  It seems that it wasn't an accident that WS's name was drawn.  It was intentional since Jimong knows it will probably rain that day so he insisted he lead the ritual.  HS putting concealer on his scar only helps WS in some extent and that is to stop the people from looking at his scar alone but to look at him as a prince also.  It is also probably the King's desire to let the people accept WS as part of the Royal family and show them he can also contribute greatly for the country.  I could see how he seems unconcerned when Yo were suggested to replace So after the stoning.

The rain has nothing to do with his scar covered as HS were thinking but it is indeed part of his destiny to ascend to the throne.   I could also see how happy and proud the King was that So accomplished something great.  I remember the General telling the King that if not of his scar WS is more qualified to be the crown prince.  Jimong scolded the General for being tactless but it seems that the King isn't bothered at all by the thought.  In fact the King wanted WS to be confident about himself and not hide his face anymore, knowing that his son have great talents to be proud of. 

It is a good thing that he has a good father that cares, at least to compensate for his worthless mother.

• Like 23

Screenshot_5_1.jpg 

she can say this about eun why don't she says a same thing about wook and so too?? just like ji mong said stay away and don't get involved. 

seeing how much king Taejo favor WS, why I feel that evil queen hurt WS face because of he is king favorite son. in order to stop the king she used his favorite son as a hostage, but unfortunately the king not buy with it. 

• Like 12

I just finished watching the eng subbed version of Episode 9.

Overall it was a good episode but I just felt weird seeing HS like that. I was used to seeing her so bubbly all the time even when she was demoted to being a court lady. But in Episode 9 she was always serious and she was antsy all the time which is so not like her :( This just also shows that the true conflict in SH is really starting!

I'm excited to watch the next episode but I'm not excited to see Wang So coughing up blood like that :((

PS. Somebody posted here yesterday that WS and HS kissed twice and in the second kiss HS didn't struggle anymore? Is that true? Because there was only one kiss from what I watched and it ended there...

• Like 6

But what if those visions there are things wich she will stops him to do them?

I think that Wang So was born and has all the qualities to be King. He has strong will and determination. He's smart and fast in his thinking and his actions.The life he led made him tough and ruthless. A person who has suffering for so long time does not change at a single gentle touch. He needs more. He isn't smooth and sweet like Wang Wook, but definitely he can be very tender and gentle with the person he loves. I think that his love for Hae Soo is deeper than Wook's love. That love, her love can help him to not to become a cruel king wich he saw in her vision

The second vision is with him killing Wang Eun and his wife. Seems like a heinous crime but first of all we should know the reason. And maybe regardless of it she will stop him to do that.

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Let me share my thoughts about the King towards WS.

He might be very protective of the CP but I believe he cares so much about WS compared to the other Princes.  Why?

As a father, he definitely felt the pain WS endured growing up with that scar plus the fact that he was sent for adoption and lived a difficult life compared to his other children.   He cared so much for him that he asked General Park to teach him martial arts and be strong.  Plus he also sent Jimong to him probably to have at least someone whom he can confide like a family or friend.  I can see how Jimong and the General cares for WS also.  Perhaps the King wants WS to be strong and equip him in every aspect for possible future leadership despite his facial scar. 

I could sense that the King and Jimong are discreetly laying down WS's path to the throne during the rain ritual.  It seems that it wasn't an accident that WS's name was drawn.  It was intentional since Jimong knows it will probably rain that day so he insisted he lead the ritual.  HS putting concealer on his scar only helps WS in some extent and that is to stop the people from looking at his scar alone but to look at him as a prince also.  It is also probably the Kings desire to let the people accept WS as part of the Royal family and show them he can also contribute greatly for the country.  I could he how seem unconcerned when Yo were suggested to replace So after the stoning.

The rain has nothing to do with his scar covered but it is indeed his destiny to ascend to the throne.   I could also see how happy and proud the King was that So accomplished something great.  I remember the General telling the King that if not of his scar WS is more qualified to be the crown prince.  Jimong scolded the General for being tactless but it seems that the King isn't bothered at all by the thought.  In fact the King wanted WS to be confident about himself and not hide his face anymore, knowing that his son have great talents to be proud of. 

It is a good thing that he has a good father that cares, at least to compensate for his worthless mother.

Which explains the Queen's suspicion that the King had a part in So having martial arts skills.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Screw ratings this is my favorite drama right now keeping me on my toes. Why did 9 have to end like that argh, Monday where are you? 

Me too...This is also my favorite drama...Let's hope that now that monster finished... More people will watch Moon Lovers now...

• Like 9