Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

This last episode shows how both Wang So and Wang Wook have begun to think about their places in life.
 It is the first time we hear Wang So mentioning about sitting on the throne. And Wang Wook starts thinking about where his place shall be....

Wondering what are the reasons behind the ideas of both princes ?   If they both want to be the King, why?.........

• Like 5

4 hours ago, shinaabby said:

This just brings my desire to make an MV with this song... I think someone already has... But should I do it anyways? :huh: Hmm

I love this song but you should wait for all the romantic clips of our SoSoo couple that are yet to come :wub: 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

saw this on korea site so just sharing here :)

i just saw Jin Ki Jo and i am asking she was missing in the drama, aka Chae Ryung i haven't seen her lately.,.. will she be back?

• Like 2

I've look at the second make up appliance. WS looked at HS so lovingly while talking so soft and warm with her it breaks my heart... :tears:

She's creating distance between them but it wasn't bothering him. He just questioning her about it in everyday manner. Like when you ask your lover, "Why haven't you eat today? Is your stomach unwell?" as soft and cocern as possible. Sorry for the bad metaphor hehe. He also took a step forward to be closer to her. 

With Wook, it's as easy as breathing air because he is a gentle person initially. That's just his thing: being gentle and caring and comforting. Seeing him triple fold it, just making me goes 'aaawwwhh'. But with WS is not like that. He's not naturally gentle and soft. So seeing him like this is like a gift from heaven. He put so much effort and his voice is so much sexier that way.. The 'aaaawwwhhh' is triple fold. 

Ooohh.. This is breaking my heart! I hope they go well with the horse riding next ep. 

• Like 24

If Soo didn't intervened and helped So to cover his scar, it might be Yo who will continue the ritual. So he will be the gwangjong that Soo is having premonitions.

Haai. Hopefully So will not be so hurt :( 

its so unfair for him :( 

• Like 7

Hae Soo will not change the history but maybe she will change certain facts. I will repeat myself. We are all horrified that he killed his brothers (well, one of them, two... or his grandchildren, it doesn't matter to me. But we don't know the reason. (Treason, attempt on his life or the destruction of the unity of the country or maybe just their stupidity. Sufficient reason for those times to be killed). But we forgot about his reforms and the fact that he abolished slavery, weakened the power of the nobles (And I think that was a good move). Powerful nobles tend to divide a country depending on their interests.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Hae Soo will not change the history but maybe she will change certain facts. I will repeat myself. We are all horrified that he killed his brothers (well, one of them, two... or his grandchildren, it doesn't matter to me. But we don't know the reason. (Treason, attempt on his life or the destruction of the unity of the country or maybe just their stupidity. Sufficient reason for those times to be killed). But we forgot about his reforms and the fact that he abolished slavery, weakened the power of the nobles (And I think that was a good move). Powerful nobles tend to divide a country depending on their interests.

There is time when one has to kill other people in order to save one's own life or for self-protection....
Regarding the matter of the throne, the reason may just be that either you kill or you get killed...
A King who is sitting on the throne can't be a King if he can't protect his own life, let alone his family, or his citizens...

Hae Seo's reaction to the pictures she sees of Wang So is over the cliff. She starts saying things about Wang So in the manner that will endanger Wang So without seeing the whole story or the reason behind....

• Like 12

... just smiling by myself ... :) both of them even have the same kind of illusion: she thinks she can change history and he thinks she can only die if he gives her his permission ...

as we know from the novel , both of them are wrong - she wasnt able to change history and she died without him giving her permission ... I would call it "desire" illusion - the feeling that you can change fate

one of my favorite lines in this episode is "I was not manipulated. I knew and crawled into that seat" and one of my favorite scene is the hole dinner scene - I feel it shows the hole complexity of WS - the longing to be part of his family, the deep desire to be accepted and loved, the loving and kind part of him, the intelligence to realise his wishes will not come true, how fast he can understand a situation - his mother's real intention, how fast can he have a reaction and make an "attack" on her, the courage, the power to stand above his hurt feelings, the anger, the sincerity, the determination, the force of his personality, the deep of his disapointment, the cynical part, the dark side, the ambition one, the loving one, the charming part ...

• Like 21

Can someone explain why king taejo has two queen now?

Isn't king can only have one queen at the time unless the queen died or dethroned..?

Now we have queen yoo and queen hwanbo together in the palace so who is hold a higher title and position since they both queen?

Sorry for this silly question :)

• Like 2

In the end it does indeed look like HS and her limited knowledge in history is going to cause infighting with the brother. I feel really exasperated that dramas, women can't be smart enough to take things slowly or not be confused or surprised or totally oblivious all the time.

• Like 7

I think Hae soo's reaction is justified in her consternation, albeit distressing to watch So reaction to her words.  

I'd be questioning my sanity if I was spontaneously having premonition and trying to reconcile with the fact I've just fell through time...which is where the inconsistency in her character becomes conspicuous to me. She had adapted remarkably well to Goryeo but it is now she falters? 

I can only attribute this to her growing feelings towards So. She's dismayed by her involvement, did she precipitate his ascension to throne by covering his scar? I'd be frightened too. Now her actions have consequences and she's afraid of how far those repercussions will reach.

From her perspective, she reacts plausibly but as an audience member it's difficult to watch. 

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I love this song but you should wait for all the romantic clips of our SoSoo couple that are yet to come :wub: 

Yes, I want to wait until after the drama ends. It would be better to have everything out so that it's easier to make the MV. Until then, let's hope for the best in our OTP!!!

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

There is time when one has to kill other people in order to save one's own life or for self-protection....
Regarding the matter of the throne, the reason may just be that either you kill or you get killed...
A King who is sitting on the throne can't be a King if he can't protect his own life, let alone his family, or his citizens...

Hae Seo's reaction to the pictures she sees of Wang So is over the cliff. She starts saying things about Wang So in the manner that will endanger Wang So without seeing the whole story or the reason behind.... 
She needs to use more of her brain than her mouth...

Because she trusted more in what she learned about him from the lessons of history than in person in front of her..

• Like 16

Just sharing my thoughts here after watching until ep 9.

I was thinking that the momentum of this drama, pick up around episode 6. I was enjoying myself because so many things happen between WS and HS. Before that, I wasn't sure if I'm going to watch this drama because initially, the love line started between WW and HS which I don't like it since WW already has a wife and wth he flirting around HS.

As the story grow, the character grew as well. WS has more composed and passionate to other people. He opens up his heart to BA and most of his siblings. He started to taking care of HS after the wedding incident and fall in love with her when she started to check on him, whether he's ok or not, she touching his face and bring him confidence. 

People are in a rage because they feel sad towards WS. I pity him as well. LJK portrays WS character very well as we can saw from his face how desperate, insulted and lonely he is when HS rejects him. They are also reacted about the forced kiss made by WS to HS. I can see the desperation of WS who wants to claim and conquer HS by force kiss her. He lived in the harsh environment before, the kissing is nothing to argue with. When he wants to kill someone, he never hesitates, same goes with his feeling.  

I trust this drama starting from ep 6. I'm just gonna trust it until the end. Don't comparing too much, Scarlet Heart C-version has its own story and lets see how Moon Lover doing. Have faith with the cast. 

• Like 17

I wish there would be one representative song for the drama that upon hearing years from now, will make us all remember the ups and downs of Ws and HS and the fun we had in the thread.

• Like 16

moonlovers09-00551.jpg

I really want to ask Baekhyun directly....is Joon Gi kill him because "he kill him" or because he end his suffer because the 2 arrows stab him in his front and back?? Is it really happening or its only HS vision for her to be fixed. 

I really want to ask that ....LOL

And the beach scene....when So give HS the hairpin, that must be happen after the kiss.....So take HS horsing to the beach to calm her and ask if she really want to runaway....So is wearing the same outfit as when they kissed. 

• Like 21

42 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

I think the sword dance is lovely and gracious.

Who is the girl?  The future wife of Prince 13th?

CrlBQxEVUAABGpO.jpg

CrlBQxaUkAAy79c.jpg

If i'm not mistaken she will marry 13th prince Baek Ah and become best friend to HS.

• Like 16