Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

 

I had goosebumps reading your last paragraph...it makes feel like a complete another world we are in on SHR and this thread (with so much to read/analyze and speculate)

I always watch 2-3 dramas at a time and may be 4 at max cause i just watch the episdoe and  do nthing else. but here in case of SHR, i stopped all my other dramas cause I have so much think and watch than just watchign the episodes. I have raw episodes (SBS ver), Subbed epi (intl ver), than director cut, all bts from naver, ll fmvs, all gifs, osts downloaded for this drama that ii hant done for any other drama in my life.

This place is like a heaven to me...and ratings being in my country and watchign this show online i am least bothered about ratings as long as I am happy and satisfied how story unfolds.

I can relate to you @KdramaSwimmer cause I feel the same way too. This drama has the power to be so brain consuming and then because we couldn't stop thinking about it we spend even more time rewatchIng and watch each scene closer. I havnt done that before until this yr with W (first time in my life adter nearly 3decades of drama) and now ML. 

Previously I wasn't that invested, I can even wait for a whole drama to finish airing and then binge watching in a marathon. I can juggle up to 5dramas when time permits (K dramas, C dramas, TW dramas and also reality shows). But once there's a drama like ML there's not much brain cells left to do or appreciate others.

Your last paragraph, are you from Korea? And yes most important is being happy and enjoying the story. Let's continue to love and appreciate SHR ML :heart:

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:


All this might somehow bring the other princess (I can't remember her name... The one practicing the double swords dancing) into the picture...

 

Idk if she and BA have been close enough to be involving her into this. But they can be got close because of this. 

@frostfire yeah, Wook and WS relation has not been good after the 'there's nothing belongs to you here' thing. 

I think he's throwing a gift with pink cover. But it's odd to be putting it together with the jail break scene, now I think about it. Because he's search and scream in a room. If it was to happen, it have to be before or after the jail. Maybe Wook doesn't know HS has been chose as the black goat for the poisoning hence he doesn't know she was jailed. The only who knew about this is WS. I doubt WS will share this knowledge with Wook. His scream is after he found out and realising how weak he really is because he can't do anything to help and freed HS. It's a cry of frustation. 

Jail break is easy for WS, isn't it? But how many time will be passing before HS can be free? WS is poisoned. He will need time to heal. Have you seen how many blood coming out of his mouth? I know the spoiler said it's not deathly but the recovery must take time. There is no way jail break can be succeed without involving 14th or CP without WS. But more people knew the more riskier. If this to happen, I bet WS and BA acted alone and WS pushed himself to free HS despite being unhealthy.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, minmar said:

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, I just found these articles from the 19th and 20th but this thread is moving so fast I could easily have missed it!

 SK does recognize Moon Lovers as a hit.

   " So, it is clear that the SBS drama and the KBS drama are both neck to neck when it comes to garnering great ratings and acceptance by the audience. "

You can read the articles here to learn how the industry has recognized that despite low TV ratings.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/scarlet-heart-ryeo-moonlight-drawn-clouds-neck-neck-popularity-war/282673

http://www.hngn.com/articles/206731/20160919/scarlet-heart-ryeo-compete-with-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.htm

 Hahaha, let's us have a ratings in soompi or voting in soompi? They can easily and immediate get the results....

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

 

Limited, but yes he can. If you watch the Running Man episode he was on with Haneul and Hongjong, he even goes into that clubbing rant..."when I say joongi, you say...." It was quite hilarious and a must watch if you haven't seen it yet.

oh yeah.. no watched it.. infact only then i came to know that some tv drama of his is going to air :P

because of the three i only knew or shud i say, i knew KHN relatively better.. having seen LJK only once in my girl

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@dhia205   IKR!! I'm searching for it too now..somehow it sounds like..okay..off to search now

SG Wannabe?????????

i don't think it's SW wannabe, his voice way lighter for SG member. but i'm not sure tho... wish next week we have this ost

Spoiler

a tiny part of his voice sound like k.will tho.. a very tiny part. 

 

Screenshot_6.jpg

this part.. the way he said 안돼... his vice really desperate..

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

1. wang so keeps reminding me of kwang so.. :P i don't know why

 

WS is so like his mother:

1. One person romance: She wants the king , if that means hurting someone else to achieve that.. she gladly did that.. He can also go to any length to keep his person with him.. if it means hurting someone else, i think he will.. (specially once she has committed to him.. as queen is married t king)

2. Ambition

3. Scar - freaking no one in that world cares for the scar except for him and his mother.. she hates it.. he thinks she hates him because of the scar and hence is the sore point..but really no one else cares.. he makes it a big issue by hiding therefore others also think its worth hiding

4. Intellect and shrewdness, political bend of mind

5. Clearly they don't forgive easily

*****************

I was not expecting this but i am amazed how breathtakingly handsome i find 13th prince (Nam) in this attire.. and so so so looking fwd to his romantic storyline..

I wonder if Nam has looked this gorgeous ever.. if weren't that invested in WS character, i'd say he (nam) is best of all 1-14 princes..

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I can relate to you @KdramaSwimmer cause I feel the same way too. This drama has the power to be so brain consuming and then because we couldn't stop thinking about it we spend even more time rewatchIng and watch each scene closer. I havnt done that before until this yr with W (first time in my life adter nearly 3decades of drama) and now ML. 

Previously I wasn't that invested, I can even wait for a whole drama to finish airing and then binge watching in a marathon. I can juggle up to 5dramas when time permits (K dramas, C dramas, TW dramas and also reality shows). But once there's a drama like ML there's not much brain cells left to do or appreciate others.

Your last paragraph, are you from Korea? And yes most important is being happy and enjoying the story. Let's continue to love and appreciate SHR ML :heart:

 

3 decades....woww  thats a long time to be in kdramaland...mine is just lil more than 6 years. so  i am just a hoobae to you sunbae-nim :)

lol and i never did what i am doing for SHR... i was on soompi many times in past but always gave up cause I cpuld not keep up with the past moving pages and so much to read abt the show. but here i just cant give up... everyday i thinkk i wont open the tread but no my fingers itself open the soompi app on  my cell or webpage in laptop

no no i am not from Korea.. my mistake my words were confusing. I am from India...where are you from ?

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

 Hahaha, let's us have a ratings in soompi or voting in soompi? They can easily and immediate get the results....

Yep, we could have told them based on what we saw.  Everyone is talking about it no matter where you go. It has got to be that kids control the TV remote in SK homes.  YES?

Also for those asking about Joon speaking English. He does speak it better than you might suppose. IT sometimes takes him a minute to remember an English word for something but he usually gets it. 

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, minmar said:

Yep, we could have told them based on what we saw.  Everyone is talking about it no matter where you go. It has got to be that kids control the TV remote in SK homes.  YES?

  • Also for those asking about Joon speaking English. He does speak it better than you might suppose. IT sometimes takes him a minute to remember an English word for something but he usually gets it. 

 

@.@ why do i have this feeling that you have actually met him? 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wU3pN

i mean this shot. Wang So is again in mask! What will happen?! Hope he is not going to become again dark as he was in the beginning?!

 

He'll rather stay with the scar/mask if that means HS will remain good with him? He must have thought his change, changes HS's feeling toward him? Or.. they are on the run and WHO HAS THE TIME FOR MAKEUP?:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jujunhu said:

hi everyone. This is my first comment in MLSHR topic. nice to meet you all
now I want to say my thoughts & predictions on the drama. 

In HS's dream (ep 6), we can see the death of three kings. 

 

Wang Gun

 

cp Wang Mu??!!!

 

Wang Yo!!???

<ep6>

<in teaser>

 

I think there will be two big battles.

-first one: maybe team cp & WS vs team WW & WY

with BA wearing normal clothes

 

-second: team WS & BA vs ????

with BA wearing a suit of armor

OMG only 11 episodes left but there are a lot of thing going on:

-Wang Gun dies

-> Wang Mu comes to the throne

->Wang Mu dies

->Wang Yo's reign=>dies

Besides,  love triangle with WW, WS and HS ->WW & HS break up -> WS & HS in love

love story of BA & princess Woo hee (I guess she'll die in the end), 10th prince and his wife build loving relationship.

oh relationship between 9th prince and maid Chae-ryung -> in the future, 9th prince becomes so so cruel and oppose WS,...

oh Court Lady Oh may die => HS will replace her position

oh princess YH, evil queen, 14th prince, mother of YH & WW.... 

I don't think 11 eps can have time enough for all of these

 

Thanks for the summary ! :blush: I'm actually sad and a lil bit nervous while reading this and can't agree more :cold_sweat:...  Will the remaining eleven episodes sums up the whole story or it will be like skipping times to the next big moments (this wil be not good ;"(( ). I hope they really pick the best scenes for the eleven remaining episodes.  

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

QUESTION:

1. Why didnt WS request HS as his bride/wife instead of his person?....because once he becomes King he will not be able to marry her because she has a scar.

2. Who does YH end up marrying?

3.What misunderstanding will HS have with Wook ,to cause her to break up with him and fall out of love with him when she couldnt do it when she knew it was hurting her cousin. And how is she going to fall in love with WS who she is soo petrified of right now?

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there is no coincidence that HS the one who bring the tea to CP... it make sense if you see that HS been caught helping CP by evil queen and later on WS go confronting his mom about it (SBS vers) and at that point i think evil queen already know HS is someone important to WS.. 

people who want to attack WS can't used force cause he already strong enough and now have favor from the king.. you have to attack his weakest spot and the only spot that WS have is HS.. and evil queen even dared him to stop that cause he will protect CP at least for now cause in eps 9 its his job to protect CP but WS face completely shocked when he see HS the one who bring the tea.. so now he need to protect both HS and CP..

seriously HS will be a lot of people target later on cause she the only person that make WS vulnerable.... 

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

 

Idk if she and BA have been close enough to be involving her into this. But they can be got close because of this. 

@frostfire yeah, Wook and WS relation has not been good after the 'there's nothing belongs to you here' thing. 

I think he's throwing a gift with pink cover. But it's odd to be putting it together with the jail break scene, now I think about it. Because he's search and scream in a room. If it was to happen, it have to be before or after the jail. Maybe Wook doesn't know HS has been chose as the black goat for the poisoning hence he doesn't know she was jailed. The only who knew about this is WS. I doubt WS will share this knowledge with Wook. His scream is after he found out and realising how weak he really is because he can't do anything to help and freed HS. It's a cry of frustation. 

Jail break is easy for WS, isn't it? But how many time will be passing before HS can be free? WS is poisoned. He will need time to heal. Have you seen how many blood coming out of his mouth? I know the spoiler said it's not deathly but the recovery must take time. There is no way jail break can be succeed without involving 14th or CP without WS. But more people knew the more riskier. If this to happen, I bet WS and BA acted alone and WS pushed himself to free HS despite being unhealthy.

Was there a jailbreak scene in the preview? I had assumed that WS would step in and have a say in the punishment since she was under his authority, so maybe she just got a demotion? 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monarchs of Korea
Goryeo:

1.Taejo 918–943

2.Hyejong 943–945

3.Jeongjong 945–949

4.Gwangjong 949–975

How long will Soo stay in the past?  Now assume in 943, there is  about 6 more years to come before So become King.

6 years event in 11 episodes. Is it too much? Hope this drama end before he become king and married.

 

 

 

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..