[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I have so many Pictures today from Wang So I soooo love - like this one...

hhq2wlcl.png

Today we saw a different So.

He start to feel comfortable in the Palace - he start to feel more acepted with his Brothers - he start to have Fun with them and learn with them - and the way he talks with Soo is wonderful. He looks so much more at peace...

He and Baek Ah who becomes friends

he and Soo ... who he will find out today is the one he loves....

Today let us feel a bit to save. I was wondering why Soo did not had a hard time.. but they just tricked us (watching the Preview). And the Moment I was just happy for So to become a Part of the Family - at least with his Brothers...

Wang Yo have to die very slow and very painful... 

I liked Mo today --- he looked more alive and he even stepped in for So.

And what I always thought came out - the General was the one teaching So Material Arts... and the General and old StarGazer know each other. I believed StarGazer must know before that So can fight very well - why else could he ask him to replace the CP in the Ceremony. I wonder if StarGazer use the excuse for Mo that they must find a way to make So strong because he will become his ally - but in real StarGazer knows that Mo did not have a Chance to stay as a King for long but for So to become the King the History will remember - he must be strong, able to fight and smart. So he tooke care from the far that So learned all what he need - and sended the General to him?

• Like 23

I am quite confused about these different versions.. I've heard that the live broadcast of Scarlet Heart and the video on Dramafever or Dramafire are different? How come there are different versions for Scarlet Heart? I always thought that Dramafever uses SBS version since they are affiliated with them or in some way. Does anyone know why there are different versions and some scenes are in one version while in the other version it's not? I know that Scarlet Heart is airing in China at the same time so I'm sure the edits for that version is different.....

• Like 5

9 hours ago, littleinvisiblenao said:

This is just my take on things, and I could be so very wrong, but I feel like those emotions are already developing! In my opinion, Hae Soo could definitely grow romantic feelings towards Wang So without even being aware of it because she feels like she still likes WW. For instance, Wang So seems to be floating around the palace a lot more often, hence more coincidental encounters (like when she accidentally "watered" him ^O^) and possibly accidentally stumbling upon a scene and being able to provide comfort etc. I think she'll begin to feel conflicted about her emotions for both of them rather than getting over WW and then starting something with WS, that way the drama can still progress at a nice pace without losing any important details and still seem not too rushed. 

Yes, you're right actually! It could bee that she is developing feelings for WS and still not realize it, just like WS, he too has just come to realize as we've seen some glimpses of it that she's beginning to break his walls. I would also like to see her realize that the one she loves is WS and not WW, that for her it was just admiration and a pure feeling but not love and then move on to WS. I know in the C-version the heroine breaks it off with the 8th prince and then falls for the 4th but here I don't want that to happen, yes eventually WW-HS will end but I want it more to be from her realizing it that she was wrong and not just run away from him but knowing how dramas work there will probably be some sort of dramatic complications, like she will be mocked and maybe threatened so she will just resign and leave Wook. Oh, well, I don't know, I am just assuming, lets see how it will turn out :) 

• Like 17

Just now, ferily said:

I am quite confused about these different versions.. I've heard that the live broadcast of Scarlet Heart and the video on Dramafever or Dramafire are different? How come there are different versions for Scarlet Heart? I always thought that Dramafever uses SBS version since they are affiliated with them or in some way. Does anyone know why there are different versions and some scenes are in one version while in the other version it's not? I know that Scarlet Heart is airing in China at the same time so I'm sure the edits for that version is different.....

From what i  know until now, the ones airing internationally are mostly the same, but to accomodate the Korean viewers, some episodes have been re-edited. SBS airs the re-edited versions.

Pretty confusing tho' :(

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Boy, this drama is making me crazy, can't remember the last time I was like this, LOL!!!

Sorry to cut your post but I agree with all of it especially this last line. To add, it's even spoiled me for other dramas... can't watch them. They're all on hold until this is over. lol Sarlet Heart Ryeo is DAEBAK cheerleader1-smiley.gif

gnFHl2k.gif

Edit:

With regards how Wook and Hae Soo will end, for sure in the c-version Ruoxi broke it off with 8th because she gave him an ulimatum - love or the throne. He couldn't give up the throne so she ended it BUT I always felt she was a modern girl who couldn't get over the polygamy of the culture.. until of course 4th wormed his way into her heart..... but that aside, she didn't want to be one of a number of wives of 8th's. In the end, she just didn't love him enough to get over that hurdle. Then with 4th, we see she does a 180 and decides to support his bid for the throne plus she finally gives in and becomes his lover even though he has multiple wives and concubines. That's how much she loved him.

With Hae Soo and Wang Wook, it may come down to the throne or it may be as simple as he is forced to take another wife by his family. I imagine his mother is already looking for a suitable candidate with the power and connections to help Wook win the throne. In this scenario I don't think Hae Soo will abide his broken promises... and therefore their brief romance will be over.

Edit: @kimsunya

Please check out this novel summary... it will answer alot of your questions.

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

In the cversion  

Hide contents

WW character does die. At the end by Ruoxi (Hae Soo's character) wish, they died by poison since its a easier death compare to the other death. 8th lost everything and was imprisoned waiting for his sentence but Ruoxi asked 13th to give them poison so they can have a easier painless death. At the end of cversion, WS character which is the 4th prince he became the king and thats when he beginning getting back at people who did him wrong and 13th. He was a good king to people

I don't know  what  you mean by they??? is WW nd HS  (Ruoxi  nd 8th  prince ) both died  by  poison  or what??? nd about 4th prince one of chingu said he ignored Ruoxi at the end nd become cruel nd  when she was about to die she sent  a letter to him but he ignored her is this what happened in the C version???

• Like 4

You know what...

normally I watch at least one Drama a Day... sometimes up to three... and I write comments in up to three Threads too - more is too much... I have a lot love for the Stories and love to think about it a lot... Yes thats normal... If there is a Drama I´m interested in I have to check it - and if I started I tend to be knowsy - so I have to watch until the end... (must be the worst case for me to skip a Show). So - normaly If someone ask me - Mau - what are you watching right now - I can start to write a list!

But these Days ....

What am I watching.... Moon Lovers, Cinderella - W ( tomorrow is the Final).

End of Story!

I really love Cat4K - and I wait for more - but somehow Moon Lovers is above all... or do I have to say Joon Gi is above all.

No - that would not be fair - Joon Gi is brilliant again - but Moon Lovers is not only him. I can´t see the trouble with any Actors or Actresses.

I love all Princes... okay.. 9th not so much (sorry) but even the Villian - as a Villian. And I keep rewatching the RAW right now.

gnFHl2k.gif

So - I have to make every Day Moon Day right now - that´s my strategy. I just come here again - rewatch it again... look at the Pictures and hear the Music...

Oh by the Way - Music.... this annoying RAP Song? I never heard it.... what is this? Where can I at least check it for myself how terrible it is?

I´m all over the Moon for Moon Lovers - and I hate that now the loooooong waiting starts again!!!!

• Like 17

Hi Everyone

Was watching Episode 6 and english translation was missing was from the following scenes:

1. Conversation between So and Yo

2. Conversation between Queen and King about the marriage

3. Conversation between So and Ji Mong. 

I tried several websites and the translation was also missing as well. 

Does anyone know the reason for it and where I can get transcript or summary of the scenes?

Thanks so much!

And the funeral scene, I was balling my eyes out :(

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

I can't tell if it was out of respect or pity that they looked away or if they were repulsed by the sight of his scar (that isn't even hideous). 9th (Won) avert his gaze but not like the others, who completely looked away.

Here's my interpretation of everyone in that moment - those who didn't preemptively avert their eyes (Baek Ha, Mu and Wook) did look horrified by the reveal and then it seemed to break along the lines of looking away due to remorse (Eun), pity/upset (Yeon Hwa, who was upset for WS) and smugitude/mocking (Yo - who only looked away to laugh harder and 9th Prince - he did that whole twisting his mouth to hide a mean smile thing). The three who looked away preemptively did it because they knew the situation was wrong and cruel and it was part in pity and part in respect of WS. The problem is, turning away is still turning away and it still hurts because it still feels like he's being left outside. Like he's "other" which is what makes HS's unflinching and understanding gaze so powerful and affecting for WS. No one yet in his life has ever given him that look before, one that understands his pain without turning away, one that simply accepts and wants to help. The eyes of the others hurt him but those are familiar, if still painful, wounds. HS's eyes cut deeper by opening a new vein of vulnerability within him, a place made all the more sensitive by his recognition of growing romantic feelings for her.  I can't wait to see WS reconcile his feelings and her actions around him and come out of it thinking he should just go for it. 

• Like 20

Hello everyone 

2 years since i came here to participate in a soompi forum but Kdramaland never leave you. 

I never excepcted to love Moon Lovers that much. There are some flaws like the editing but overall i am in love with the story, characters. 

Because of the previews, we see more hardship throwing at HS and Wang So. They always feel different and marginal expect HS who win characters's affections. I wonder if those hardships will help Wang So to follow the right path or if it will deepen his violence and cruel nature.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, kimsunya said:

I don't know  what  you mean by they??? is WW nd HS  (Ruoxi  nd 8th  prince ) both died  by  poison  or what??? nd about 4th prince one of chingu said he ignored Ruoxi at the end nd become cruel nd  when she was about to die she sent  a letter to him but he ignored her is this what happened in the C version???

Spoiler

When I mean they it means 8th and 9th. 9th was also under house arrest and was going to be sentence but by ruoxi wish 8th and 9th death are by poison and it was handed to them by 13th who was alive and stood by 4th when he was king. 

And yes 4th ignore Ruoxi at the end because she told him the truth that it was her that warn and gave the list of people 8th should be aware of and because of that, 8th with 9th encouragement set a trap that was suppose to be for 4th but instead 13th took the hit for 4th that cause 13th to be under house arrest for 10 years. Because of that 4th decided to fight for the throne. Ruoxi whose health was failing wanted some peace and with 4th ignoring her, she decided maybe its best to leave and who can help her on that which was 14th cause she knows he can get her out of the palace but she didn't know it was the edict the king gave to 14th about Ruoxi being 14th concubine. She asked 13 to say okay to 14 and 13 went and told 14 ruoxi said okay so 14 presented the edict during a meeting with everybody present and that he asked Ruoxi hand in marriage and the king approved of it and 4th knows if he doesn't do what the edict says, historians can say he's not obeying what the past king said and that's a big nono with royals. 8th knew 4th isn't going to let Ruoxi go so he went and talk to 4th telling his love story between him and Ruoxi how they love each other promise this and that and kiss many times etc which angered 4th and so he ignore Ruoxi and she gets to leave. 13 told her if he knew that was her idea he wouldn't agree but Ruoxi said all she cares about is leaving and she got it. 

She lived a few months peacefully with 14th and she knew her time was ending soon since the doctors told her she only got a few months to live, she wrote a letter to 4th and when 14th saw the letter he notice Ruoxi handwriting is the same as 4th,every stroke every line is the same and he knew she still love 4th no matter what. And at the time in history of you mimic a kings handwriting, you are in trouble so he put the letter in an envelope and sent it to 4th saying it was his. 4th saw it but ignore the letter thinking 14th is up to no good. When Ruoxi died, she died in 14th arms outside where blossoms was falling. And the king was doing his paperwork and saw that they reported 14th concubine Ruoxi died and that's when it hit him. and he kept saying "Maertai Ruoxi without my permission you cannot die! you cannot die!" He later appear at 14th house and per Ruoxi she wished to be cremated and both 14th and 4th fought for her ashes but 4th got it and he spread it at the top of the mountain.

So basically when she died she never got a chance to see him one last time  

I'm pretty sure the kversion will do something similar to the ending of cversion not the same, same but have some similarities 

• Like 11