[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. I appreciate the fact that it gave Jun Ki a moment to showcase his brilliant acting prowess but still, it left a bad taste. 

You are not the only one. I was not-so-silently cursing him off as much as I was cursing off Yo. It doesn't take a mental giant to recognize a bad idea. The guy keeps the scar covered at all times. When he first arrived everyone of the brothers shuddered in his presence and whispered incessantly about his scar. They were raised with the notion that carrying scars like that cut a person out of society, so really there is no excuse for Eun/10th asking for the mask removal as a birthday gift. It was the act of an entitled richard simmons who wanted the thing because it was "exclusive".  Even his protest to Yo when he first suggested it was more along the lines of "WS won't do it," instead of "Maybe it's not right to ask it of him."

• Like 20

That cute as puppy smile of WS as HS was telling WE that WS will grant whatever he wish for, which he agreed. If only he knew the evil that was running in WY's detestable mind.

It was such a sad scenario. The part where WS removed his mask. It was super heartbreaking. Baek-Ah instantly looked away even before he removed his mask. OMG that scene and the look that HS gave to WS when he removed his mask. Eyes without prejudice but of understanding. The FEELS.

GOD. I hate the smug look on WY face as he was observing WS reaction when he removed his mask and everyone looked away. I can't tell if it was out of respect or pity that they looked away or if they were repulsed by the sight of his scar (that isn't even hideous). 9th (Won) avert his gaze but not like the others, who completely looked away. The only ones who dared to look was HS and WY.

Its time for me to get some ZzZzZz! I'm looking forward to this episodes analysis and what Episode 7 Part 2 really has in store for us!

Good Bam EVERYONE! And I hope we all get a good night's rest and sweet dream of our fave OTP.

• Like 23

@YourHighness @Yippeuni ahahaha... Could I join the club? Choosing between WS and WW was my problem since 1st eps! I love how LJG and KHN portrayed two very different princes in a greaaaaat way!

KHN nailed every moments he was together with Soo. I just hope it was all about great acting bcos if a guy looked at me the way KHN looked to Soo, damn, I just gonna run to his lap to resolved all those sexual tension. LOL

Meanwhile, LJG didn't have many screentime but in those little screentime, his (half) expression already told us lot! The way he smirks and his knight in black armor action toward Soo was definitely killing me!

But at the end, just like the story from upper east side, girl always fall in love with a bad guy, so yes, WS is our Goryeo Chuck Bass.

@Mau_Cherry I still remembered how cute and smart HJH during arrow competition in RM

• Like 17

1 hour ago, trizha1 said:

Ugh the unmasking scene as a 'gift'. Prince Yo certainly has a twisted sense of humor, that bastard. :( 

Poor Wang So...and from the previews it looks like neither he nor Hae Soo are going to have having the greatest of times next week. 

Chingu @trizha1, I agree with you 10000%. But WE seeeeemssss to be really touched in he head. How dumb can you be ask someone to reveal something personal when you aren't even close. Am kinda mad at WE for even asking that. Everyone treats him like he is a baby , but I just see ignorance. All the hard work of having him open up goes down the drain. The next episode will get worse tooo Chingu's. I am soooo worried about what will happen next week. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, lavendre said:

I don't know if I am the only one feeling this way, but I honestly feel that it is time to slow down/break the SooWook loveline. They are still in a lovey dovey mood in the next ep. I've watched the C version and 4th only really came into picture about halfway of the drama. But Scarlet Heart has only 13 more eps to go! I really hope they won't make like WangSo seemed like a rebound love because they are running out of time or something. Please make SoSoo loveline as epic and everlasting as Ruoxi 4th. 

PS: Today's editing was so much better than yday's episode. 

I agree completely, actually this is what I wrote in my last post here too, the way this is going right now, how HS is swooning over WW (I would too, he is very swoon worthy) WS will feel like a rebound and I don't want that to happen, I have faith in the writers, I think they must have thought this through and how HS will eventually fall for WS but one thing I know is that it HAS to be believable and make us, the viewers, truly convinced that her true love is WS and he's not just her rebound because they have made a really strong love triangle, she has feelings for Wook, which is normal but beside showing concern and be there for him in times of need she hasn't shown signs that she thinks romantically about the supposed lead male whom she will end up with. I know they are endgame, I know that but that is not the most important thing to me guys, it's also important the process and feelings that will lead her to fall for WS, how and why she will fall for him and I want it to be for the right reasons. 

I know that we have to pass this WW-HS love line and I don't mind it, they do look cute together, they don't make my heart flutter nor make me crazy enough to re-watch their scenes as I do with WS-HS but still I don't mind it, KHN is an amazing actor and IU has great chemistry with both of them but still a heart wants what it wants and my heart screams for more WS-HS, we just have to be more patient I guess.

Anyways, today's episode was pretty decent,  I liked it, thank you all for recapping and sharing. I don't know how will I wait for one more week, lol. 

Stay happy you guys, hugs! 

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Wow i really love your theory . It gives me a good insight about what could happen next. I guess they took a lot of screen time to potray the  depth  of  Soo-Wook love so eventually we can see how much it will change Wook into a beserk heart-broken  . About So, even in the preview there's a scene when he said that he will run away with Soo if she wants, I still feel like So does wants to get the throne not just because Soo but also to prove himself after all the disgrace he has to take for such a long time. We can already see how determined he is to stay in the palace in the first eps.  

I see your point but hear me out, ok? :)

Yes he does has that determined feeling of wanting to stay in the palace because he's sick and tired of being tormented by the Kangs and sure he wants to get bact at his a**hole brother but Soo is his life. I think he will throw all away if she asks. So is not like Wook. His family doesn't even want him existing in this world let alone bare the burden to be the next king. To him throne is a way to protect his people. If the most cherish people wants out, I think he will check himself out. But he will have to take Baek Ah along. Somehow I feel BA still be the crucial poin to So wanting the throne. Because BA is his people. And Soo wouldn't want the history get change (I assume she know already). 

But I agree with you about him wanting to prove himself. His character has the mentality of a warrior. He will never give up on something he set eyes on. That goes both to love and ambitions. We can see already he is very smart and cunning (he flipped the bowl so there is no river and offered the king another way out for the Hae clan). He choose the CP side because that's as close as he can to power. But he still hot headed and has no care to politics. He would 100% ignored the King's order to take Soo back to the palace if the girl doesn't want to get married. I have a feeling his not even going to blink his eyes in killing the guards or the Haes. It's romantic as hell but politically suicide. But he doesn't care because for him throne is never his desire. His desire is to be accepted. If his blood family accepted him he will not object who will become king.

The 4th prince C vers is not like So. He is calm and collected, more like Wook. So there's a long way for him to become king unless there's a trigger that sets him to change his way and goes above and beyond to wanted the throne. I believe the triggers are Soo and BA. 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, ruzikie said:

it's only giving us about the recap and other BTS from the drama itself :D 

me too. i am not rooting for the second lead but i like Wang Wook hahaha xD 

That ritual is that a ritual for telling the public about Wang So ?

Yeah I  like wang wook alone... but I want so for su... su for so... they are made for each other.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

You are not the only one. I was not-so-silently cursing him off as much as I was cursing off Yo. It doesn't take a mental giant to recognize a bad idea. The guy keeps the scar covered at all times. When he first arrived everyone of the brothers shuddered in his presence and whispered incessantly about his scar. They were raised with the notion that carrying scars like that cut a person out of society, so really there is no excuse for Eun/10th asking for the mask removal as a birthday gift. It was the act of an entitled richard simmons who wanted the thing because it was "exclusive".  Even his protest to Yo when he first suggested it was more along the lines of "WS won't do it," instead of "Maybe it's not right to ask it of him."

Agreed it was a real dickish move. I can't believe 10th Prince didn't know how improper he was being. To ask that of Wang So was so immature... even for 10th. Of course we can't forget Prince Yo in all this.... grrrr.... what an idea to plant. But that's to be expected of him... he is the King of dickish moves.

I felt the writer had to unmask Wang So in some way so chose this...  It's set up to when Hae Soo helps hide his scars and he then shocks the hell out of the court especially Yo and Evil Queen who set him up for the downfall. Doesn't help knowing this, I know, the pain on Wang So's face having to do so was such a heartbreaker. So cruel to do that to someone. And yes, 10th came across with major entitlement issues. As if his birthday presents and party weren't enough.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, larinalove said:

I agree completely, actually this is what I wrote in my last post here too, the way this is going right now, how HS is swooning over WW (I would too, he is very swoon worthy) WS will feel like a rebound and I don't want that to happen, I have faith in the writers, I think they must have thought this through and how HS will eventually fall for WS but one thing I know is that it HAS to be believable and make us, the viewers, truly convinced that her true love is WS and he's not just her rebound because they have made a really strong love triangle, she has feelings for Wook, which is normal but beside showing concern and be there for him in times of need she hasn't shown signs that she thinks romantically about the supposed lead male whom she will end up with. I know they are endgame, I know that but that is not the most important thing to me guys, it's also important the process and feelings that will lead her to fall for WS, how and why she will fall for him and I want it to be for the right reasons. 

I know that we have to pass this WW-HS love line and I don't mind it, they do look cute together, they don't make my heart flutter nor make me crazy enough to re-watch their scenes as I do with WS-HS but still I don't mind it, KHN is an amazing actor and IU has great chemistry with both of them but still a heart wants what it wants and my heart screams for more WS-HS, we just have to be more patient I guess.

Anyways, today's episode was pretty decent,  I liked it, thank you all for recapping and sharing. I don't know how will I wait for one more week, lol. 

I 100% agree with this post! I really hope that WS doesn't just become and extra to HS after being broken hearted with WW or something.. I hope that HS really has time to realize WS charms and really fall deeply in love with him as well. The drama already hints that WS has feelings for HS already (I mean his smile when he sees her or thinks about he ^^)~ As of right now, it's such a one-side love and we can see that HS likes WW a lot. Next week's episode doesn't seem to get any better for the love triangle since we saw them cuddling in the preview. Also the scene I've been waiting for between HS and WS is finally coming next week!! 

Seriously, I'm getting major first lead syndrome right now and I didn't know you can get this.... I am dying for the moment that HS falls in love with WS...

• Like 18

2 hours ago, kimsunya said:

I tottaly   understand you chingu and i respect your point of view i thought you  were talking bout their scenes  WW-HS's .Nadoo i feeel really  sad knowing they aren't the  endgame specially that WW was  sooo mooving with all his actions towards her  his crying scenes nd how he defended her it hurts the most to know their faith before :tears::tears: that's why  i want to see  their kiss scene nd  romantic moments before she falls  for WS :/....

Ah chingu did  you see the C version?? is WW  will die at  the end nd WS will  die??  nd  WS will he  become  bad person??

In the cversion  

Spoiler

WW character does die. At the end by Ruoxi (Hae Soo's character) wish, they died by poison since its a easier death compare to the other death. 8th lost everything and was imprisoned waiting for his sentence but Ruoxi asked 13th to give them poison so they can have a easier painless death. At the end of cversion, WS character which is the 4th prince he became the king and thats when he beginning getting back at people who did him wrong and 13th. He was a good king to people

• Like 11

Somebody on SHR DC pointed out something interesting about one of Lady Oh lines in ep 7 today.

After the little incident with the Crown Prince, Lady Oh tells HS that she won't see the rising sun in the morning if she talks about the Crown Prince's condition. Not seeing the sun in the morning is an expression for not surviving another day, aka death threat, but in MLSHR, we have a character whose name is comprised of the rising sun: Wook.

• Like 18

This is becoming one of the dramas that dont let ME sleep... congratulations MOON LOVERS you got me.

Still in awe how this is getting lower ratings than MOONLIGHTDBC ...

seems like koreans love freshly bloomed flower.. where I like flower that is DRIED AND BECAME ART.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, larinalove said:

This is just my take on things, and I could be so very wrong, but I feel like those emotions are already developing! In my opinion, Hae Soo could definitely grow romantic feelings towards Wang So without even being aware of it because she feels like she still likes WW. For instance, Wang So seems to be floating around the palace a lot more often, hence more coincidental encounters (like when she accidentally "watered" him ^O^) and possibly accidentally stumbling upon a scene and being able to provide comfort etc. I think she'll begin to feel conflicted about her emotions for both of them rather than getting over WW and then starting something with WS, that way the drama can still progress at a nice pace without losing any important details and still seem not too rushed. 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, rcalma said:

tumblr_odg28lUa7N1u2dd0eo1_540.jpg

Dear Mods, am so sorry for quoting pics, but this is one of the missing scenes from the earlier broadcast in S-One Channel. I watched it live thru channel S-one and i just checked the online raw SBS version a couple minutes ago...bummer we seem to have another deleted scenes. Please someone confirm this :(

In above scene,  WW and YH seemed to talk about the throne or possibility of Wook to be re-married, cmiiw.

Another one is the scene after this one where Ji Mong put medicine on crown prince's skin problem.

Why, why? Another different version? The deleted scenes are less than the ones in eps. 6 but still..

• Like 14

Just wanted to add that I am totally and irrevocably in love with LJK's acting!!! How can a man make you feel everything inside you with just one stare, how heartbreaking was the scene of him taking his mask off, I wanted to get inside my computer screen, beat some sense into the childish prince, kick MY in the shin and give WS all the love and care he longs and deserves!

Boy, this drama is making me crazy, can't remember the last time I was like this, LOL!!!

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

I 100% agree with this post! I really hope that WS doesn't just become and extra to HS after being broken hearted with WW or something.. I hope that HS really has time to realize WS charms and really fall deeply in love with him as well. The drama already hints that WS has feelings for HS already (I mean his smile when he sees her or thinks about he ^^)~ As of right now, it's such a one-side love and we can see that HS likes WW a lot. Next week's episode doesn't seem to get any better for the love triangle since we saw them cuddling in the preview. Also the scene I've been waiting for between HS and WS is finally coming next week!! 

Seriously, I'm getting major first lead syndrome right now and I didn't know you can get this.... I am dying for the moment that HS falls in love with WS...

I think to make it believable HS will have to feel like she was hit by lightning with the realization that So is whom she is deeply in love with and her soulmate.  Maybe So ends up near death's door or something.

• Like 16