[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Let me get this straight:

So Yo goes crazy and dies. From the look of it, this time Wook has nothing to do with his death. 
So, BA, and General Park (just 3 of them?) are in front of the gate and YH comes out with Royal Guards?
So was inaugurated as King (BA is happy, Jung is not, Won is uneasy - as he should be)
Soo was confronted by Queen Yo which later shield away from the Evil Queen. 
They share bed scene, some teasing, some loving, I'm happy. 
Soo met Wook - awkward moment - especially when he said that to her. 
He broke the bracelet. 

It's good that Wook broke the bracelet, but what does it mean? Will it mean that he finally accept defeat or it just makes him even angrier at the whole situation. He didnt get the crown. He didnt get the woman. What now?
Queen Yo's reaction to So and Soo.. will this be threatening?

At some point, something will happen that makes So and Soo break apart. Right now, everything seems to be going so well.
Will the Soo-Wook relationship the reason? Or YH's malicious revenge plays a part?
Soooo many questions.

Calling for BBJX's experts to explain perhaps? @violet90 @ruizaio  

It could be the marriage with YH. Usually the King has to have a Queen so maybe there was pressure from court officials to marry someone more suitable than HS. Soo would not be able to stand sharing him with YH of all people and will probably want to leave the palace. :tears:

• Like 10

It's midnight here chingudeul..and I have satisfied my addiction..am not gonna spoil anything,not gonna discuss anything coz I want to discuss it tomorrow together with AAAAALLL of you.for those who waits..I salute you..you have my respect bruh :blush:

For SBS..you reap what you sow :angry:

Nanite all.. ;)

• Like 14

discussing ep 16. spoiler

Spoiler

let's talk about the "bed scene"

met again after 3 years. she nurses him. truth talk. still in love with each other (of course!), made up. kiss. tight embrace. bed scene (candle blown). gazing at the beauty sleeping next to you. caresses cheek. waking up. both smiles and looking at lovingly. 

embrace. cuddle, talk about how much they misses each other. discuss baby names.

but noooo ...... after that perfect moment...... let's have them play shadow puppets! instead of actually kissing the puppet can kiss on their behalf!

we can have two good characters died in one scene, died by so's hand. pain after misery on top of tragedy.

but to have two kisses in one scene would be too much? an outrage?

i am not upset really, just M....D!

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Ques:

Preview in ep 15 and stills show that 3rd is kind of going crazy..

even if i consider ep 16, there is no clear rationale for him going crazy rt... 

Reveal hidden contents

including the fact that he heard eun's voice.. but that is momentary..its not fool proof evidence

Is 3rd being drugged too? Wook?

Spoiler

No, he just has a guilty conscience. He's weak minded so he basically self destructed. No one had to do anything. He finally has everything he wanted and the fear of it being taken away is driving him into a corner. The throne is no joke. super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 13

Maybe SBS asked IU and other actors to help them out from the fans backlash from not airing the episode so she posted the photo, hahahaha :D 

Kidding aside I LOVE that IU posted that photo, the way they smile at each other, so sweet and tender and so in love, kudos to both LJG and IU for portraying Soo and So so perfectly, they don't feel like they're acting but like they're living their characters, imagine us just seeing them are so attached to their love story, I would assume they have it or had it harder to part from them as characters and as a love story. 

I am trying not to get spoiled although it's very hard, here and there I read some things but please guys for those who don't want any spoilers put the info for ep 16 in spoiler tags.

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, atgirlina said:
  Hide contents

met again after 3 years. she nurses him. truth talk. still in love with each other (of course!), made up. kiss. tight embrace. bed scene (candle blown). gazing at the beauty sleeping next to you. caresses cheek. waking up. both smiles and looking at lovingly. 

embrace. cuddle, talk about how much they misses each other. discuss baby names.

but noooo ...... after that perfect moment...... let's have them play shadow puppets! instead of actually kissing the puppet can kiss on their behalf!

we can have two good character died in one scene, died by so's hand. pain after misery on top of tragedy.

but to have two kiss in one scene would be too much? an outrage?

Hide contents

we can have two good character died in one scene, died by so's hand. pain after misery on top of tragedy.

but to have two kiss in one scene would be too much? an outrage?

I think the intl editing is a bit crappy. Hopefully SBS tells a different story. 

Spoiler

It's unlikely for Soo to leave Damiwon for the whole night and day. But from the intl version it looks like she spent the night (tend to So, kiss, spend the night, shadow puppet, theen.. bfast? theen same clothes star gazing?). It's just weird. 
We havent seen the spoiler pic where Soo is smiling at So and So is holding her hand. *wait let me swoon first

Overall, they have implied that there is bed scene and I shall believe that they have done the deed!! :heart:

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

given rating in korea ain't high.. don't think it messes up much ..

SBS itself doesn't conider it as important..

Its miscommunication at best...else china would not be buying episodes of other kdrama at such enormous price (man to man)

This drama was purchased before all that drama with the anti missle system so the deal wouldn't have been affected. However there is talk in China of banning future Korean dramas. I doubt they will because they are so popular but it's a threat that has been taken very seriously by entertainment industry. Stocks in all the major idol factories like YG/Sm went down something like 15% in July. Relations are pretty strained. Anyways. I wasn't saying for sure that the Chinese site did it on purpose, Im saying I could see it happening and no one would care. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Tried translating the Chinese subtitles for after HS sneaks out of the palace and when HS speaks to WS after two years separation.

Hide contents

WS: How could you be here?

HS: I have something to ask you. So please, your royal highness.

WS: Ask quickly, then go back.

HS: You haven’t forgotten me. You say you don’t like me. That’s a lie.

Ws: Go back

HS: This isn’t the place and there is no king that stares at us. To ask this one question, I risked death by leaving the palace walls. In the past two years, every day I longed for your return. I hoped and I hoped that we could return to that time. I trust you. I ask you again. Please answer. Don’t lie. Do you still love me?

WS kisses HS.

Kyaaaaa... my fave part! :heart:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think the intl editing is a bit crappy. Hopefully SBS tells a different story. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's unlikely for Soo to leave Damiwon for the whole night and day. But from the intl version it looks like she spent the night (tend to So, kiss, spend the night, shadow puppet, theen.. bfast? theen same clothes star gazing?). It's just weird. 
We havent seen the spoiler pic where Soo is smiling at So and So is holding her hand. *wait let me swoon first

Overall, they have implied that there is bed scene and I shall believe that they have done the deed!! :heart:

Spoiler

It's there. When so couldnt pronounce pegasus. Right before jimong appears.

• Like 7

What can I say... Awesome ep.16!! Greatly written, a lot happened but I didn't feel any rushing.

I was bawling at the beginning, fuming in the middle, grinning towards the end, and cheering at the closing....

Gotta go sleep now, awaiting great analysis from our resident writers, coz I'm just not good enough to pour out my thoughts coherently although a lot is going through my mind after this episode. (I haven't had a chance to back read. Still lingering at 1292, lol). Nite, moon-lovers!!

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Ques:

Preview in ep 15 and stills show that 3rd is kind of going crazy..

even if i consider ep 16, there is no clear rationale for him going crazy rt... 

Hide contents

including the fact that he heard eun's voice.. but that is momentary..its not fool proof evidence

Is 3rd being drugged too? Wook?

He is hunted by the ones he killed especially Eun,that's why even after the time jump he is praying to appeal the souls and not to hear them anymore...So u can say he gone south yet even then his desire to retain the throne is too strong something that ca't give him peace of heart nor mind.I guess Jung final words about Eun right before he started hearing them made a big impact on him and that deep deep down he felt remorse killing his own brother even if he didn't realise it as if not he wouldn't start hearing him..and when Ji Mong talked with So and Soo it have to understand based on Soo that he had a heart attack...Might say i'm dissapointed because what is the fun if So takes the crown so easily without giving back all he suffered if Yo dies so easy...Even if tormented for years for killing his brother is indeed punishment i wanted to have So inflict it on him...At least i know Won will suffer

• Like 13

I could not avoid the temptation so I've seen a couple of videos with the romantic scenes happy onion head  cheer3 onion head but I'm not going to comment until it is officially aired. Now I think how different from the international version it will be the SBS's version, SBS focused more on Wang So and Hae Soo relationship then there's hope that it will be even more romantic.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Whenever I try to go to the next page,the screen says error.Then I refresh and I appear back to the forum again.EVERY PAGE.Why is this so?Anyone experiencing same problem?

Same here, it's a maintenance problem. I guess today is just not our day, everything is going wrong, lol.

• Like 11