[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

More likely Yo dies of a heart attack while imagining Eun or someone coming for him based on the stuff we've got till now....What i hate is that that stupid Queen still has the nerve to call WS a thief,that he stole her son's throne...Wanted so badly in those moments for Soo to blunt out at her and tell her he was always meant to be King and that her dear crazy son became king only because Soo let him live that day on the cliffs(thanks to her being in this world in my opinion and changing his path) if not for that his dastiny was just of a traitor(if HS never tarvelled back in time)...Going by the history/fate of the story and not the real one as Ji Mong said he saw...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

i don't want to spoil anything but can we just talk about how damn well both LJG and LJE deliver their feeling??? gosh the pain and longing between them is so unbelievable... i'm preparing my heart for the worst but seeing how miserable and hurting they are only part way in 3 years make me want to cry and if So have to part with Soo forever make me want to cry and sobbing in the corner..

the intensities of their love and the depth that each of them would go for each other make me cry a little.... and for once Soo is the one who waiting with so much faith for So and her love never weaver not once... this is the real love that we witness in the drama... 

p.s they totally do it......... the pregnancy plot i guess will happen either way...

Chingu @violet90   THIS EPISODE WAS DAEBAK!!!!.... I agree LJG and LJE was exceptional in episdoe 16. Seeing them together would make you think she is really in love with him in real life. I was just soooooo :wub::wub::wub::wub: at all of their scenes together. The director did a great job chingu's. The longing, the fear and the pain they both suffered were so raw. Chingu's WW knows it's overe but he sooo stuborn and pigheaded.   I agree with all my chingu's , I can't stand JUng and nothing willl ever make me like him.  I am also so pissed off at the way they are dressing Jung in the drama. He is becoming so similar to Wang SO. The hair , the outfit and i reallllly hate the respect he has for Wang Wook when WW's secret of helping and poisoining WM all those years has not beeennnn revealed yet.  

• Like 12

Spoiler

We all hate Wang Yo, thats obvious. He's created so many problems. But in ep 16, Wang so says that Wang yo is sensitive and weak minded, and deep deep inside he probably loved Wang Mu and Eun which is causing his current sickness, I find that so terribly terribly tragic and sad and beautiful at the same time. You're a cold hearted monster and you go on a killing spree and later you kind of realize, or feel when its too late that you actually love your family in a sick twisted way. Its such a horrible and sad situation. ugh this drama with the feels!!! :'( :((((

• Like 19

1 hour ago, thenagain said:

This drama was purchased before all that drama with the anti missle system so the deal wouldn't have been affected. However there is talk in China of banning future Korean dramas. I doubt they will because they are so popular but it's a threat that has been taken very seriously by entertainment industry. Stocks in all the major idol factories like YG/Sm went down something like 15% in July. Relations are pretty strained. Anyways. I wasn't saying for sure that the Chinese site did it on purpose, Im saying I could see it happening and no one would care. 

I am aware of the dip in stock prices and how they have been banning the artists..and going low on that..

However, the fact that they are still purchasing rights of upcoming dramas at such enormous price... leaking ep 16 on purpose sounds childish.. too immature.. as in with the sole objective of affecting kent.. because atleast scarlet heart for sure is not gonna affect anyone within korea..and like you said, intnl market will not get affected because drama has already been purchased

• Like 3

Guest maniac-moon

Sbs just ruined our night with one stupid decision .and now what we have? Ep16, preview ep 17.and disapointment fans  and broken hearts.

Damn sbs deserve this richard simmons

18 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

I woke up to the news that ep 16 is cancelled and went like  cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497.But then an angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248from drama heaven descended and bestowed upon us the international spoiler preview from ep 17 and I went confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862. Then another angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 bestowed upon us the link to ep 16 international version and I went admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248. This is my first time watching the international version. I just stick to the SBS because I'm partial to LJK bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492.

SPOILERS BELOW BEWARE!

Hide contents

To start off on a happy note.

OMG guys they totally did it embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

After So got hit by the arrow, Soo snuck out and went to see him. They made out and then the candle went out embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129. Then the scene cut to this

14650470_1119712878135987_56904689828235

It wasn't the morning after, but it was definitely after hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

On a depressing note Eun and SD died bled2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492. It was really horrible to watch. As predicted on this thread Eun asked So to kill him. He said it was a gift only he could give him referencing the b'day gift he didn't get in ep 6 crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624.

richard simmons Jung heard and saw the whole thing but still blamed So for everything. hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507   

He vowed to kill him but Soo stopped him. depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Anyways, after So kills Eun he does the ugly broken laugh we saw in the premonition. It was quite painful to watch dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500. He vows to become king and breaks-up with Soo depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Jung goes to Yo with the arrows he took from Eun body and leaves them there before being sent off to make peace/fight war somewhere. Yo looks at the bloody arrows and starts to hear Eun's voice begging him to send him off. dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500 And so begins to descent of Yo into madness dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500. It was quite entertaining to watch. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Soo vows to wait for So and then we have our second time jump to year 949. 

Jung comes back from war all arrogant and insults Woo Hee in front of Baek Ah and Soo. bled2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 He's really getting on my nerves. The king told him to ask for anything he wants save the throne and he does. They don't show it to us but, guys I think he asked for Soo's hand in marriage. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 He goes to find Soo but she's off to have a rendezvous with our So happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507.

They totally do it. cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

After watching this episode I have come to the conclusion that MLSHR is leaning towards the novel version. I say novel because it had a slightly better ending then the tv series. In the novel 4th reads Rouxi's letter just in time and goes to her before she is about to die. They confirm their love for each other and she dies in his arms. dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500 Since the staff of MLSHR said it was a happy ending, my cynical heart says it might be the novel ending taking place in Goryeo.

Things that happened that are similar to c-version:

- She kept the arrow

- was practicing her writing by repeating that poem over and over again 

- Jung has kept her hairpin 

- So & Soo had sex, so the miscarriage scenario is quite plausible now.

- So can finally let go of Soo for the throne crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624.

- Jung got the king's permission to marry Soo.

- Soo said she doesn't want to marry but retire and go on a vacation. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

This has tragic trajectory written all over it. The hope that I was harboring about our OTP having any kind of happy ending in Goryeo time has died bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1. All we can hope for is a happy ending in the future. I hope they do it right.

Spoiler

Why Jung insulted woo hee? What does he have against her? I too think he got imperial edict to marry hs. And I think we will guilt hs into thinking everything is her fault

• Like 7

1 minute ago, glacial said:

We all hate Wang Yo, thats obvious. He's created so many problems. But in ep 16, Wang so says that Wang yo is sensitive and weak minded, and deep deep inside he probably loved Wang Mu and Eun which is causing his current sickness, I find that so terribly terribly tragic and sad and beautiful at the same time. You're a cold hearted monster and you go on a killing spree and later you kind of realize, or feel when its too late that you actually love your family in a sick twisted way. Its such a horrible and sad situation. ugh this drama with the feels!!! :'( :(((( 

All thanks to mommy dearest.. and she doesn't even realize how much her all three kids love her.. all she sees is that the man she loved (king) discarded her..

Yo- wants to keep queen happy, do and be what she wants him to be (we have noticed that since ep 1)

Jung - holds mommy with highest regards.. again her words are the ultimate verse

So - we know he did, does, will do - intensity of love decreasing with time.. but he does care.. infact i bet if even today she turns to him with all motherly love.. he will go weak momentarily (ofcourse she will never be more than HS .. that ship has sailed)

Its just tragic love story for all

1. King and court lady

2. Wook and his wife

3. BA and late lady hae

4. WS-HS

5. WS-YH (even though they get married , doubt YH will ever find love from him despite her 3/5 kids :P )

6. Eun-SD

7. BA-WH

8. Evil Queen-Evil King

9. CR and her love for Won

10. WS-WW

11. Jung-HS

12. Evil Queen and three kids

13. WW-YH (from doting brother sister to being ones ruining each others lives)

14. Bromance (all princes - well the ones that matter)

15. HS- ex bf

16. King and his sons (the one whom he wanted to inherit the throne died such a pitiful death, the other one he wanted had to keep him away from him forever, 14th whom he cared for will be unhappy all his life)

17. mild crush of 3rd on YH

Not sure if I have left any... now I am thinking exactly who has a happy love story in here?? Who Who Who? :(

And once again, should I applaud 9th for not having any emotional ties :P .. he is the one who gets hurt by none.. SMART boy to have maintained his distance from all

Spoiler

Q: Why jung insulted WH?

Q: What was jung saying to HS about marriage? When and from whom did he get permission?

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, glacial said:

Another tragedy is that mostly this outcome is all his Mother's fault...she raised him with the sole idea to take the throne all this time while poising his mind and soul,something that became an obsession and making him see all his brothers as enemies,he never trully had a genuine connection with any of his brothers and trying always to fill his mother expectation of him and realizing he is nothing more than a tool for her to ascend to a greater status...I see his mother as the true monster in this story and he as her creation as despicable as he was is indeed pityful and lonely,the loneliest among all of them...On other circumstances he could actually be a caring brother with his own personality and talents...The Queen almost destroyed all her sons,the one who got it easier was Jung in all this among the three and it's trully sad that that women doens't even realize what she's done...

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @violet90   THIS EPISODE WAS DAEBAK!!!!.... I agree LJG and LJE was exceptional in episdoe 16. Seeing them together would make you think she is really in love with him in real life. I was just soooooo :wub::wub::wub::wub: at all of their scenes together. The director did a great job chingu's. The longing, the fear and the pain they both suffered were so raw. Chingu's WW knows it's overe but he sooo stuborn and pigheaded.   I agree with all my chingu's , I can't stand JUng and nothing willl ever make me like him.  I am also so pissed off at the way they are dressing Jung in the drama. He is becoming so similar to Wang SO. The hair , the outfit and i reallllly hate the respect he has for Wang Wook when WW's secret of helping and poisoining WM all those years has not beeennnn revealed yet.  

its make me sad that Jung being portray like that.. in novel 14th is easily win my heart that's why when RX go with him its make my heart at ease cause 14th really care about RX.. in here i still can't accept Jung in any aspect except him loving Soo... its such a shame a great character being wasted in here...

also how hot it is their make out scene... gosh i knew its not in close up but the intensity between them is mind blowing... i just can imagine how hot their make up 'candle being blown' is.... LOL

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think Soompi is having a maintenance error. 

Hide contents

Yeepp.. I'm not too keen on him either. So watever punishment he will have. I'm down with it. 
I tot in BBJX, he will be punished with death? 

Reveal hidden contents

Yo had syphilis? I certainly hope not, since it's highly contagious. 
I'd like to think he had a mental breakdown. He just went nuts. 

@violet90 Agree. Let's savour each moments ... and let So and Soo savour each moments for we will soon going on emotional ride again next week. 
Let's save our curses to the rightful owners (looking at you YH, Evil Queen, and Won)

in BBJX

Spoiler

He was place under house arrested and 13th deliver poison to him so he can end his life much easier but before he died RX left the note that YT left for her saying she had no regret (hinting she had no regret loving him etc) and so 9th claim RX is cruel and no wonder she's 4th woman. To get torture is nothing cause death is near but now she handed him the note which he knows has regret and guilt and cannot die peacefully 

But really to compare, Won is much worst than 9th in BBJX, in BBJX he egged on 8th to do this and that and stir the pot but to be honest I feel Won is the worst one i mean they are your brothers and you want a massacre?? I mean he has no intention to become king he jus side with whoever has power and gives him the benefit. I really do hope WS sees thru it and put him in his place but then I know he will add oil or YH will add it when things bust out between HS and WW 

• Like 7

Maybe I'm being heartless, but  I think if Eun had listened to his wife, she could have successfully fought and run off the guards without having to worry about guarding him. Or at least, she could have died knowing her sacrifice wasn't in vain.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, trizha1 said:

Okay but...I have never loved a candle as much as I love THIS candle. That's right. Blow that flame OUT baby, because OTHER FLAMES are about to start!!!!!! :glasses::glasses:

OMFG I JUST CHOKED ON MY DRINK image.gifimage.gifimage.gif

but I have to say I agree... 144.gif

*insert JoonGi's dance* image.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fuyukoneko said:

Tried translating the Chinese subtitles for after HS sneaks out of the palace and when HS speaks to WS after two years separation.

Hide contents

WS: How could you be here?

HS: I have something to ask you. So please, your royal highness.

WS: Ask quickly, then go back.

HS: You haven’t forgotten me. You say you don’t like me. That’s a lie.

Ws: Go back

HS: This isn’t the place and there is no king that stares at us. To ask this one question, I risked death by leaving the palace walls. In the past two years, every day I longed for your return. I hoped and I hoped that we could return to that time. I trust you. I ask you again. Please answer. Don’t lie. Do you still love me?

WS kisses HS.

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, violet90 said:

its make me sad that Jung being portray like that.. in novel 14th is easily win my heart that's why when RX go with him its make my heart at ease cause 14th really care about RX.. in here i still can't accept Jung in any aspect except him loving Soo... its such a shame a great character being wasted in here...

also how hot it is their make out scene... gosh i knew its not in close up but the intensity between them is mind blowing... i just can imagine how hot their make up 'candle being blown' is.... LOL

@violet90... So true, Do you know what annoys me the most is his arrogance that he could take on Wang So. Wang So is a way bettter fighter than he could ever be.... I am waiting for the subs before I can make any more comments on ep 16... 

• Like 8