[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I am done with Jung, there's being blind to the truth and then there's being in maximum denial of the truth despite it dancing in fron of you, and Jung? He's doing both. HS better not break up with So and go with this idiot >_< 

Spoiler

Yeah I am hating Jung.no matter how good his intentions are, his hatred/anger is always misguided. What has so ever done wrong to him? I could rake hs leaving WS,but I would hate it of she goes with him out of all people.

• Like 5

Spoiler

Jung is the only 1 who I can't justify his actions, I can understand Wang Yo, Wang Wook, YH, queen Yo & even Won but Jung... I just can't with that spoiled idiot brat, I still haven't seen ep 16 yet so I don't know how could Jung misunderstand So but he have a talent at blaming everything on So...I don't hate Jisoo but I hate Jung, I always hate this kind of stupid characters

• Like 12

I watched the part I was longing for in episode 16 ! Of course the part that we are all anticipating image.gif

It was good, don't hate me, but it was real too quick. I want more image.gif

Spoiler

I think it is an editing problem. The scenes are beautiful, IU and LJK are doing a great job , but how it came out is a little bit too rushed in my opinion. I don't need to see them doing it but I need a little more talk in the morning after, another round of hugging and giggling or anything to show more love scenes between them two before JiMong interrupts them. 

I will pray for the SBS version to be slightly different and better edited

Edited by LyraYoo
Spoiler
  • Like 22

4 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I am hating Jung.no matter how good his intentions are, his hatred/anger is always misguided. What has so ever done wrong to him? I could rake hs leaving WS,but I would hate it of she goes with him out of all people.

I find Jung in his hate for So very immature and arrogant as well in many ocassions in the way he behaves...It's sad that the big evil clutches of Mommy Dearest didn't escape him either...And his irrational hate come also aside from the poison his Mom implanted in him without even him knowing,because he sees So as a romantic rival..With the years and his so called maturity it only got worse or more cemented...It's plain sad that in place of forging a connection with him he hates him without any reason(yet again that Queen despises So without any reason as well,some would say he isin't even her son) Jung really is her son...I still fear YH/Wook/Won trio that will do something to destroy their relationship forever and even as far as YH poisioning So,she did say she will make her pay,doubt she will stay calm seeing So getting what she wants

• Like 8

I guess it's not a spoiler anymore what hapenned to Eun and his lovely badass wife Seon-Dok, but I do have to say that despite criticizing Baekhyun's acting before, and not liking his character, I have to say he delivered quite a beautiful and emotional acting on this episode,  I was trying to hold in my tears and swallow them but I couldn't. You did well Baekhyun, I'm proud of you.

• Like 12

Must say i find it quite intresting the upcoming conversation between Wook and Soo after Wang So becomes King...He kinda calls her out on her speech when she said his desire for both her and the throne is his greed yet she became now the King's women,aka for him it's greed to desire both yet for Wang So it's perfectly fine so how can he accept this outcome...Quite curious how will Soo adress this one...

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Maisha Aiman said:
Spoiler

Okay on second thoughts,  he couldn't pick the food and hence Soo feeds him... So it was off screen? As much I would like that but please no.  Let it be in the SBS one. 

Spoiler

His right arm was injured and he was using his left hand to feed her. But does this mean he's ambidextrous so he was pretending he needed her to feed him?

• Like 9

I can't bring myself to hate Jung because he will be someone important in Hae Soo's life. I'm sure of that. 

Hae Soo will face many hardships... Did you guys expect that our OTP will be all lovey dovey until ep 20 ?

Even though, So is to be king... he will have to lose something in the process.

So we might brace ourselves from now on...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, fuyukoneko said:

I think 8th prince was already rivals with 4th prince before Ruoxi's warning. In episode 11, 8th and 4th prince were competing to put people loyal to them as the new officials. Ruoxi breaking up with 8th prince and warning him happens after the election of new officials.I really hope the writer doesn't make HS feel guilty over her telling WW to beware of WS. And its just one of those things where they're adapting certain scenes from novel, but not showing same consequence. 

Actually they weren't rival at all. 4th wanted to live a peaceful life and not get involve in the fight for the throne. 8th aim was mostly toward the crown prince. but after Ruoxi warning about 4th thats when he change his mind and take out 4th cause he now sees 4th in a different view. From the beginning they were not rivals at all. 4th wanted just to lay low and live a calm simple life but 8th attacked him which caused 13th to take the blame for him in which then change 4th mind in wanting the throne. At that time 4th was trying to make sure the balance wasn't stir in the politics cause the king was not there and 9th of course want to stir some trouble to get the crown prince in trouble. Also remember 14th left his position to go visit 8th which is punishment, 4th rather be the bad guy and not throw 14th out so really he didnt want his brothers to get in trouble. 

• Like 12

Spoiler

How come So didn't even get any treatments for his wound? He's still a prince afterall, it's so weird that he just lied there and waited for what? The wound to get better on its own? Well if Soo didn't come for his rescue, he might very well die from sepsis then. And I think back in Shinju when he got those scars, he wasn't treated well also, but he survived though, so why this one arrow affected him so much?. Or maybe Yo's arrow had something like poison or infectious agent that caused him fever? lol I'm putting too much thought on this drama I know

• Like 11