[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hello, first time lurker in this thread. Is the rumour true about airing back to back episodes tomorrow? And if so, what time does the 16th episode start (in Korean time)? Thank you very much for your answer!! :* 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aypopa said:

I have one big ????? HS wake up 

Hide contents

She's waiting to become a Court Lady Pot Pie.....Geez, So that Hae Soo can have death before breakfast and miscarry before lunch and divorce after dinner by episode 18.

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Immortal_Angel... I too agree with you about WON. He is a horrible man and weak. He sided with Yo and let him commit all those heineous crimes that eventually drove him insane. WON is sociopath unlike Yo. HIm losing his mind proves that chingu 

Yep I feel like he will side whoever gives him the benefit and what he wants. He never really intended to be king cause he knows that being a king you have a whole country on your shoulder so he rather play angel and devil toward these princes so they can kill each other and he would just sit back and gather his treats. He knows if the king trusts him he can get away with everything and get what he wants so he wants to make sure he has no competition. He pushed Yo to the end of the brink cause he wants to make sure none of these brothers will come back to get him. All he does it play the blame game and point fingers at others. I'm very sure that probably in the future he will have a hand in breaking up WS and Su with YH help since his brothers are almost all gone, he needs somebody easily to manipulate to take control of and we all know that YH is jealous of HS so its easy to get her to join him,  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, glacial said:

guys, this isn't really a spoiler because we all knew it was coming. But in this entire show so far, Eun's death is the most painful thing in the show. The pain lingered through out the whole episode for me. If anyone knows what it feels like to lose a sibling, family member, specially at such a young age, without disease and all, its a different kind of pain. The pain that his brother, Jung, felt and Wang so, and even hae soo, it was so heart wrenching to see such a loss. The way Eun looked at Wang Yo as he shot him, it was like he can't comprehend what he did wrong to his hyung nim to deserve it, it was disbelief, heart break, disappointment and so much hurt. So so so much worse than Oh sang goongs death. All of us here have family, so we can all imagine what its like to lose our sibling. HORRIBLE scenes, too painful to be true. :( RIP eun. 

Too bad Baekhyun's character had to die in order for me to appreciate his acting, I admit to skipping most of his scenes after he got married because the "cutsey" was too much for me. I like to eat my jelly doughnuts not have smeared on my eyeballs. But, he did bring it in his death scene.

• Like 10

@shae In C-drama, Ruoxi miscarried because 8th's first wife blamed her for 8th prince's actions and Ruoxi believed her, not because of CR/Yutan.

7 minutes ago, shae said:

She's waiting to become a Court Lady Pot Pie.....Geez, So that Hae Soo can have death before breakfast and miscarry before lunch and divorce after dinner by episode 18.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, shae said:

i was wonder the same is she betray her once she do it twice but how HS do not understand the MO death and her fault ashhh HS is so slow sometimes ....

• Like 9

Spoiler

Done watching eps 16. I feel empty though. Part of it must be because lack of engsub, but I think the major parts are:

1. OTP scene is TOO SHORT. I feel that they did shoot more scenes than what we see here, but for whatever reason they decided to butcher OTP scene (like always) and that includes the scene on the still spoilers where So fed her. It goes so abruptly and with rocket speed from kissing to bed scene to shadow play to breakfast to stargazing. It would be very very nice if they show us what they do in between breakfast to stargazing, like maybe some deep convo about So's multiple scars because what's the point of making Soo looking at those scars if they don't use it for the plot? They may very well cut some Jung's scene for OTP. I'm so done looking at Jung (sorry Ji-soo, but your character just makes your face annoying for me).

2. Eun's death and So's heartbreak are too much to handle, and I can't help but blaming Soo all the way. I can't stand Eun's and So's interaction when Eun asked So to kill him. And how So was literally breaking when he did kill him (he laughed so crazily that at one moment I thought he had gone insane, LJG's acting is on different level here). I cried when So killed Eun but I cried even harder when I see Soo because it's her fault that all of those happened. I always said she didn't deserve So and I always took that back, but I don't think I'll still cut her some slack after this. I don't blame So for breaking with her though, she needed some reflections and the sense of losing him because this was really the first time she was on the edge of losing him. And even when So broke with her, he was just torturing his own heart. The writer really loves to torture So by giving him little hope and breaking him in full force after.

3. Jung and Soo can be perfect couple living in denial world. One prefers to live in her premonition, while the other lives in his imaginary world where So is the evil beast. If it's not for the fact that So will be heartbroken beyond repair, I will give full support for Jung-Soo couple. Seriously, these two's level of ignorance is killing me slowly, and the possibility of them hurting So in the future makes me gritting my teeth.

4. Soo should know at this point how dishonesty is the culprit that breaks her relationship with So. Yet, how many secrets she's still hiding from him? I'm not sure she will tell him about (1) relationship with Wook, and (2) she comes from future. Well maybe no (2) is too difficult, but how about no (1)? Does she even bother to talk about that? Simply because So doesn't ask so she doesn't have to tell him? Hell, So actually asked her twice and she didn't even bother to tell him. Like seriously, this girl hasn't learn her lesson yet? Does she need another person dying because of her that she will really learn? 

At this point I don't care about So-Soo anymore. I just want So to be happy, like everlasting happiness, not those happy little moments that can't even counterattack the major heartbreaks he gets later.

WANG SO'S HAPPINESS, is that too much to ask? PD-nim? :bawling:

• Like 16

1 minute ago, fuyukoneko said:

@shae In C-drama, Ruoxi miscarried because 8th's first wife blamed her for 8th prince's actions and Ruoxi believed her, not because of CR/Yutan.

Well actually Ruoxi body was already weak  and she was suffering from depression after YT/CR death. What push it was when 8th wife confronted her about what was going on and the downfall of 8th, Minghui blamed Ruoxi, if it wasn't Ruoxi who warn 8th about 4th then 8th would not take action against 4th in which caused all of these mess in the first place. It was Ruoxi warning that cause 8th to change his path to make sure 4th falls 

• Like 9

Spoiler

It was Wang Yo who killed both Wang Eun & Seondeok, but it was Wang So who ended Eun's suffering as he wanted to join his beloved wife, Deok.... 

How sweet was Wang So & Haesoo's honeymoon LoL? They both played shadow puppets and then some eheh:phew: *smirk*winkwink*smirk* Looks like all that scheming, killer archery have driven Wang Yo insane:crazy: rightfully so too:w00t: Noticed his earrings are as big as his ego:lol: Wang Wook is surprisingly subdued and brooding a lot more with each episode heh. Haneul IRL is such a marshmallow it's hard to hate him...really^_^ 

• Like 12

Spoiler

Aaarhhh How I hate Jung's gut... dang it if he asked for Soo hands in marriage, that will be the straw that breaks the camel's  back for me. Did they promise to love each other? No the guy is friend-zoned even family-zoned, Did he ask her if she wanted to marry him? NO and don't tell me he was about to ask/tell her when he went to visit he is supposed to confirm with her before asking the king. And his anger towards So for me is just unjustified is he jealous or what? I knew he was Wook's trash but still. Can't he see? He is just stupid and prejudiced against his brother, lost in his own reveries. 

Please post spoilers under a spoiler tag, not everyone has watched ep 16

Edited by lupita311
update
  • Like 12

11 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Well actually Ruoxi body was already weak  and she was suffering from depression after YT/CR death. What push it was when 8th wife confronted her about what was going on and the downfall of 8th, Minghui blamed Ruoxi, if it wasn't Ruoxi who warn 8th about 4th then 8th would not take action against 4th in which caused all of these mess in the first place. It was Ruoxi warning that cause 8th to change his path to make sure 4th falls 

I think 8th prince was already rivals with 4th prince before Ruoxi's warning. In episode 11, 8th and 4th prince were competing to put people loyal to them as the new officials. Ruoxi breaking up with 8th prince and warning him happens after the election of new officials.I really hope the writer doesn't make HS feel guilty over her telling WW to beware of WS. And its just one of those things where they're adapting certain scenes from novel, but not showing same consequence. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mewtwo said:

Waiting till tomorrow to watch ep 16 when some people already have watched it is torture ! 

If Jung ever directed his anger towards So & blamed him for Eun's death I'm gonna punch him in the face ! 

Spoiler

Jung is the hotblooded Guy and somehow he still is a bit naiv in many ways. He became a strong Fighter and he wish to solve any problem with his Fist or Sword. But I guess he did not hear what Eun was saying to So. Soo understood it - and she did not need to hear the words - she saw Sos Face, his Pain and he trust in his Action (even so she was mislead by the Vision and yes made a big mistake).

Jung saw So slay Yo and now Eun. He needs to blame someone for what happen and sadly he did not witness Yo aiming the Arrows. But he knows - he brought the Arrows to Yo later. But first his reaction was only on what he saw.

I like Jung - but he still needs do understand a few things. But hey - he is the spoiled Child from this evil Queen we glady don´t see so often now. And he grew up with her words and teaching.

I hope he will never blame So - because Soo made it clear that Jung got it wrong.

There was something stupid he said to Baek Ah and his Love too - and Soo was shocked - so it must be hurtful - but gladly BA and his Beauty don´t care that much and can just smile about it. Still again Jung was stupid right?!

And again - I need the subs fast. But I guess we have to wait a while now.

Edited by LyraYoo
Spoiler
  • Like 11

It's 3am, and i'm still hold on NOT WATCHING the leaked 16th episode. I hope i can make it through the day  and watch the SBS version tonight. 

The truth, i am so  pissed off, and (just like my 2 y.o daughter when she doesn't get what she wants)  a little bit  cranky. Hope SBS will air it back-to-back. 

• Like 7