[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

tumblr_o5qo8gC6bq1u6tccbo1_1280.gif

me waiting for a video version of the So-Soo reunion after parting away . Time is going so fast because I have to go to work , at the same time it is so slow because that particular part of episode 16 isn't leaked out yet.  MLSHR richard simmons me up mentally for real. 

• Like 11

I'm so disappointed in sbs, how can a channel handle a situation like this so poorly. Last week it was sheer luck that the game finished early and even then it messed up the ratings. As a channel, they've handled this pretty badly, they should have just cancelled the show rather than leaving it to chance and causing so much confusion. How can they be so unprofessional! :angry::angry::angry:

The episode being leaked was inevitable, although I'm happy that I'll get to indulge in so many spoilers, it's still such a shame :tears:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Lol this is the first time I heard the whole episode of a drama leak and even the next episode preview. Only Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This drama will be remembered down the road for a long time. :D

Remembered for its amazing devoted fans who put up with this ridiculous mess of two versions, constant threats of baseball cancellations, and leaked episodes. :)

• Like 17

Ok, this should have been coordinated better across all broadcasters internationally. I am not really liking that the episode was leaked ahead of the original broadcast. This is such a mess. 

Nonetheless, I know that we are still all in this together tomorrow night, right? Let's show our usual unwavering support chingus. :)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Does this mean international fans got to watch it, but SK didn't cuz they didn't air? I'm sure they noticed that it is leaked, right? confused 

Nobody was supposed to see it even internationally but a Chinese site uploaded it by mistake. By the time it was taken down it was too late. The internet grabbed it and began reposting it. So it didnt actually air, fans are just watching the leaked version online.

• Like 13

46 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Remembered for its amazing devoted fans who put up with this ridiculous mess of two versions, constant threats of baseball cancellations, and leaked episodes. :)

Totally! It brings out so many skills in fans from writer, analyst, artists, astrologer/astronomer, historian, investigator to live baseball broadcaster and leak episode grabber lol (i enjoy and love all of it, haha!). And so many emotions riled up watching this drama, it's is so fascinating to watch people reactions to this drama. Like the drama itself, full of emotional rollercoasters. This drama has so many firsts lmao. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Honestly, this whole mess could've been avoided if only SBS had just made a decision about airing the episode WAY before time. They have to coordinate with other broadcasters, but they only seemed to have made the decision...what, fifteen minutes before the episode was supposed to air? They should've given the heads up sooner, especially since live ratings matter the most on their part.

Of course Youku isn't blameless, but still, SBS would make things so much easier for everyone, viewers and broadcasters alike, if they were more direct and organized about whether or not the show will be airing. >_> 

I agree with you! They already knew that there are baseball games scheduled for 3 Mondays so they should have prepared in advance and not just say the game has to finish at this time for the drama to be shown. I am very disappointed with SBS considering that they are aiming to be a global company. At least, they are now infamous for everything that has transpired in relation to ML.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, devotee said:

With the cancellation, the leaked episode and preview, my heart and head really hurts.  Not sure who or what made WS to be like this

That scene is when 

Spoiler

Yo was aiming to shoot the arrow at HS and WS saw it and took the arrow for her so she was taking care of him 

• Like 7

omg. so youko went ahead and air ep 16 to vip something? then what about tomorrow? and that youko ep 16 now leaked and posted everywhere, if only ep 16 air tomorrow on sbs, will youko simply air ep 17 and be ahead of sbs each airing time??

messsyyyy :angry:

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, thenagain said:

It didn't get leaked on purpose. Chinese site uploaded thinking everything was fine only to pull it a few minutes later. However it was too late- someone grabbed it and reposted it. 

27 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Its not on an official site, so I don't think they have the power to remove the episode.

Thanks for the clarifications both both of you. I thought it was still up on the official Chinese site so I was wondering why they didn't take it down but it makes sense that someone grabbed it before it was taken down, that's why it's uploaded on another Chinese site.

• Like 9