[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, berny said:

SPOILER 

Hide contents

Did WS confronted HS on why she did not tell him where Eun was

Was he blaming her? angry with her? sorry cant seem to wait for subs

------------------

Was their a time jump....W Jung and HS became close it seems....so it explains it then

:crazy: :(

Spoiler

So was angry n left her for 3 years !

• Like 7

2 hours ago, briseis said:

B-b-but....... ITS MONDAYYY! WHYYYYY??? I waited a whole week for the release of these episodes! Are the international ones still going to be airing at least? Its pretty confusing. I think someone already mentioned it haha so sorry folks!

2 hours ago, TeBe said:

myhhjp.jpg

This can't be happening ! Dear SBS, do you know how CRUEL is your deed right now? 

I basically live two days/ week Monday and Tuesday, if you take out my moon lovers from my Monday, my week will be having a very bad start. This is no good for anyone :tears:

GAHAHAHAHA love the meme with Kwang Soo. I guess another way to kill time is to watch running man. *siiiggghhhh* I will try to be be more patient... its just another day... 

edit: I dont want to read spoilers yet so its pretty hard not to be tempted by spoilers you guys post haha

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I got a feeling whatever Youku did, was not a mistake.....

interesting...very interesting....

i think it's something like youko was also in a bind and they have to fulfill their contract to some premium users whom obviously pays good money for the premium  account. but the leaked to internet part, not sure what's happening there

• Like 12

i'm sorry if this is a stupid question... but how can somebody grab a 59 minutes video with that large memory so fast...? i was here in the thread when all the confusion happened.. and then someone said there were eps 16 and eps 17 preview but it was taken down like minutes after...and then suddenly someone said that we can watch it on a website (that is now also deleted i believe) like.. is that even possible....? whoever leak the vid must have some speedy richard simmons internet connection or somthing...?

• Like 16

My God, what a hot mess SBS has made, they deserve the backlash honestly, I don't think they've handled this professionally, things happen in an unexpected way and that's understandable but canceling it was not necessary, it could have been aired later on or even earlier, this is an important drama that has a solid international following and it airs simultaneously so they should have prevented all this confusion.

On a different note, I am happy we'll get both episodes back to back, much will happen but we have a week to analyze everything.

Hopefully next week it will be handled more properly by SBS.

• Like 18

I feel so sad crazy monkey 090 ... this kind of unfortunate things keeps on happening to this drama.. from the cutting down of the episode, different version fiasco and now this cancelled episode because of baseball match. Worse is, we have the streaming link for episode 16 that should air tomorrow... This drama got amazing potentials! but the things happening to this drama is just... sigh...

I mean we know many fans are already hooked with this drama despite it's flaw (me included), but this kind of thing is putting a big blow on loyal fans crazy monkey 005. Fans are not superman that can take blows many times, please have mercy on us crazy monkey 064. Though I can't believe I'm still going to follow this through the end despite the fiasco and many tragedy that awaits, but what can I do? when I'm so deep in love already. I hope the next production can learn from MLSHR mistakes. And I'm gonna join everyone in cursing SBS!! Why!!!! SBS! WHYYYYYYY!!!! Ugh. So unprofessional.

Sorry for ranting. Meanwhile, excuse me while I go sulk in some corner because I'm still insecure whether we get 1 episode or 2 episode this week. This drama is bad for my heart. crazy monkey 196

I'm actually hating this leaked fiasco things but at the same time my curiosity got the best of me. LOL

Anyway, haven't got the gut to watch leaked episode 16, gonna watch it tomorrow. But here is me after seeing the leaked preview for episode 17.

Spoiler

I'm also feeling so happy for our couple relationship like yoohoo crazy monkey 031 !! they're finally having the moments some of us have been waiting for! that smile! that protection! that look! And it all happens after 16 episodes! can't believe I'm so patient. lol There are some frustrating moments for this couple that somehow got mixed reaction from the fans *cough*forcedkissHSconfusingbehaviour*cough... but overall I really love WS-HS slow relationship progress.. IMHO their love for each other is so tender, everytime they touch I meltedcrazy monkey 004. Seeing the slowly but surely burning fire of their relationship is like watching a big sturdy tree growing up. Their feelings for each other started so small like peas, and slowly little by little they got bigger, until it become a big sturdy tree that can can protect you from any storm crazy monkey 003 . Come storm come! We may get swayed but our roots is so sturdy we won't budge. LOL And this is so beautiful for me, because by the progress of their relationship being so slow, it actually glued more into my heart. This is the first time I encountered such tender love in a K-drama, and I'm loving this slow burning relationship more instead of fast burning relationship that somehow always happens in most Kdrama. Though I won't complain if they do show some hot sexy scene *cough*bed scene*cough*.

Meanwhile I know the evil people are gonna create some problems for our OTP. Looking forward to how they're gonna handle this, as I'm sure this will get frustrating and maybe I can get emotional. So I'm gonna go meditate.. and maybe create some fanfic to calm myself crazy monkey 020LOL

• Like 20

SBS is on the tough spot rite now. With the new episode got leaked, they're gonna have to face domestic&international viewers' furious backlash for not being able to keep the airing time simultaneously.  It's mainly due to their lack of coordination with other international broadcaster. You better taste your own bitter pills, SBS! Never underestimate the power of crazed (& angry) fans..LOL!

The leaked eps/scenes is out there, the damage control better be amazing.

It's a yeayy for the back-to-back episodes tomorrow, my concern is whether or not other broadcasters do the same thing, considering each channel already has their own scheduled programs. SBS sure makes everyone sleep-deprived tonight. SMH.

Edit :...and the ratings will be impacted. Darn you, SBS! :((((

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

@amisyka77

Hide contents

I think he was hurt. His parting words to her were, "We said we would't lie to each other."

Spoiler

Yup..he is very2 hurt...his eyes n expression while confronting her is scary...but then he cried when he went inside..like what he said to Soo tore him apart too...he left without even saying goodbye..

• Like 14

Just wondering....

Spoiler ahead

Spoiler

WJ was mad at WS even though he heard that WE wants to be killed and to be with his dead wife. WTH, he wants to kill WS for what he did to WE? He should kill WY instead. 

OR I didn't catch what actually WJ said? No subs. But I heard Wang So's name and "chugu" word

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Does anyone have the leaked ep 16 please,if so could u send it to me via PM or were to watch it(in DF i can't,not the region etc)...just got home now and i'm soooo confused with all this mess i pick up now...

Me to chingu's PM me tooo . I would really appreciate it 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:
  Hide contents

Yup..he is very2 hurt...his eyes n expression while confronting her is scary...but then he cried when he went inside..like what he said to Soo tore him apart too...he left without even saying goodbye..

Spoiler

in a way its his way to protect her too.. all the harsh word he said is to make her hate him...that's why he hurting when he said that...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

Hmm, I'm happy everyone and the grandparents in the castle know that Soo is  So's woman. Even if he has to marry YH down the road, it'll be clear she was never his first choice.

As for what's going to split them up, I have a couple of ideas:

1. So's going to find out who did what to whom. This means that YH caused the poisoning incident (and Wook hid it), Wook and Won killed Mu. He's going to get in a vengeance-taking kind of mode, especially if Soo's miscarriage happens sometime during this phase.

2. Soo and Wook's prior relationship. The problem here is not that Soo and Wook were once together. It's just that by the time he finds out about this, he'll already have started hating Wook, making this knowledge burn him like crazy. He'll probably feel betrayed by Soo but I don't think it will be to the level that he wants her to leave. However, when he realizes what his revenge on Wook, Won, whoever else, is doing to her, that's when he'll probably be willing to let her go.

...is what I'm thinking at this point.

Considering your theories involve a culmination of bad decisions and circumstances, it makes a lot of sense that So would let Soo go bc he realizes how the palace is destroying her little by little. 

• Like 8