[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I have to make a huge compliment...

I never had so many Messages in just such a short time - all about the link I had ask for.

Really - I so hoped one will answer but you are the best!!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! I just watched it.... Oh my poor Heart....

I´m happy that So was angry - and old Star Gazers Timing is evil... The Moment we can see So smile so beautifully - something has to happen... humpf...

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Whenever I try to go to the next page,the screen says error.Then I refresh and I appear back to the forum again.EVERY PAGE.Why is this so?Anyone experiencing same problem?

Same. Maybe we broke Soompi? But take a break and refresh after a couple of minutes. The site might be down for maintenance. 

In my case, I'm using the time to actually do work. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

SPOILERS AHEAD (PLEASE DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED)

The Bed Scene :w00t:

Hide contents

The arrow he took for her is only a flesh wound, but that just means more time together for our OTP panda-emoticon-19.gif

Upon finding her watching over him in his quarters, he cant help but reach out to her 

She responds 

I think we can infer from the extinguished candle that they slept together 

And this is the rosy after glow :wub:

ShadowPuppets.... very sweet

Breakfast

Sweet OTP Moments

Episode 17 Preview

Spoiler

I clutch my poor heart the whole time watching the first half. How can in 1 episode, something so tragic and something so wonderful can mash together. I love love the second half. I love how heart wrenching So and Soo are, and I love when they're finally confessing to each other (So not in so many words but more to action). I still think timeline is messed up. Candle off, shadow puppet on, then breakfast?!?!, back to night?

Ep 17 preview:
I am curious as to why Yo said to Soo that she intervenes - which part? Giving Eun's a hiding place or her relationship with So/Wook?
And wats more, Evil Queen's comment to Soo that she's stealing her son's crown? I think she must have meant Jung. She must have thought that Soo helps So in 'revolting'. If only she knows that Jung is planning to marry her. 

All will be answered (partially) tomorrowww... since we'll have 2 eps! Yaaadaaaa :lol:
Night ladies. Me will dream the extended version of So and Soo's night. Hahahaha

• Like 15

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

Epic fail for SBS...they should've not cancelled ep 16..should've delayed it..fans will understand but to cancel is a big no-no for a show that is so big n popular to the international viewers. I have a hunch even before the leaked link shows up that some glitch like this would happen. They shouldn't look down on the power of Eclipses. 

and now SBS can't control anymore the leaks. yes, if only they delayed it, it would not matter much and it wont be noticed by most of the fans, since they'll be busy to "find the difference" again...

• Like 13

@Yippeuni @glacial thank you for posting a quick written update. I just couldn't hold back and had to read it.
I'm just too weak, I'm on cloud nine seeing our otp's clips, I'm going to vicariously live off these clips/gifs till tomorrow.

Spoiler

Thank you @MadraRua for the gifs, the puppet one :heart:
They both look so adorable. The way WS looks at HS :wub::wub::wub:

MLSHR has literally taken over my life, everything I do revolves around this drama. :sweatingbullets: I just changed my schedule for tomorrow incase sbs decides to air the episodes back to back, I'm in to deep with this drama. 

• Like 13

I just watched the epi and it is both sad and happy. It's a one-hour rollercoaster of feelings. 

But tbh, in episodes like these, I wished the drama had more episodes... you can feel the rush of events here and there and, with more time to tell this story, we could appreciate it more. as it should be,  

To have such a sad death and the such a precious moment btw our OTP all in one episode isn't bad ( it didn't feel to me at least), but definitely would be good if we had more time to ponder the weight of Eun and SD's death. 

Still, it was such a great episode and I can't wait for SBS version tomorrow. 

• Like 13

I think Soompi is having a maintenance error. 

8 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

can we all agree that Won needs to die a painful death? He's the one that is adding oil in the fire and I'm pretty sure he's gonna add oil in the fire that is gonna happen between WS and HS very soon 

Spoiler

Yeepp.. I'm not too keen on him either. So watever punishment he will have. I'm down with it. 
I tot in BBJX, he will be punished with death? 

11 minutes ago, Siracusa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Re: Yo's descent into madness because of his guilt and the weight of the crown. I like to believe that he's going mad because of a bout of syphilis he picked up during the year he was "dead". #karma

Spoiler

Yo had syphilis? I certainly hope not, since it's highly contagious. 
I'd like to think he had a mental breakdown. He just went nuts. 

@violet90 Agree. Let's savour each moments ... and let So and Soo savour each moments for we will soon going on emotional ride again next week. 
Let's save our curses to the rightful owners (looking at you YH, Evil Queen, and Won)

• Like 9

Hi Everyone

I checked Dramafever and there is this message:

Due to a long running Baseball game on Korea's SBS Channel, Episode 16 will be released Tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

So Dramafever is following Korea scheduling as well.  Does anyone know if SBS will  air both episodes 16 and 17 on Tuesday? 

Sorry for any repeat information.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I´m happy that So was angry -

You're not the only one. I think if they had just glossed over the consequences of Soo's failure to trust So, I would have been mad. After all, we the audience are the only ones who know (or at least, assume) that Soo's purpose is to get history to go the way it was meant to. The characters themselves don't and shouldn't know (at this point) and therefore Soo's actions deserved real reactions from So. And by God did we get a reaction.

It's times like these I realize that So loving Soo doesn't make him a pushover, you know? Lover boy held quite a grudge.

Spoiler

Soo got to spend YEARS thinking about what she did, probably wishing she could have done things differently.

... and Wook got just a year of halfhearted feelings lol

It's really no contest at this point. The Wook-Soo ship might have gotten a lot of episodes but the So-Soo ship definitely got the most passion and intensity. Sometimes it's not about the amount of time spent on a relationship (although at this point, So and Soo have been in reciprocal love a lot longer than Soo and Wook were quasi-together), it's about the strength of the feelings the parties have for each other.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Hi Everyone

I checked Dramafever and there is this message:

Due to a long running Baseball game on Korea's SBS Channel, Episode 16 will be released Tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

So Dramafever is following Korea scheduling as well.  Does anyone know if SBS will  air both episodes 16 and 17 on Tuesday? 

Sorry for any repeat information.

I'm going to try the V-Channel app when I get home tonight to see if the subbed version is out. Will let you guys know if it's out. (V-Channel app is a RSS feed video player. You subscribe to channels and there are channels for everything.)

Edit: just checked on my phone. Chinese subbed version is out but not the English subbed version. 

• Like 8

Hi Chingus! I've been lurking for quite a while, literally backreading from the very beginning when all of you were gushing over the casting, script reading, etc. I finally decided to make an account after today's fiasco because... I couldn't help it! My emotions were running to deep. I literally wished I knew Korean and/or Chinese. :P Anyway, I'm so frustrated at SBS, but please, let's continue to support MLSHR by watching the official streams because we love this show and the staff and its cast!

Episode 16 was... Well, I watched the International version so I'm not certain how good the SBS version will be, given that there will be additional scenes. But even for the international version, I would say that this was the best edited episode yet. It had that indie film vibe with the eerily quiet scenes where you could hear crickets chirping and Lee Joon Gi's vibrating rich voice LOL. :wub: I'm so excited for tomorrow, even though we're all upset now. I want to discuss this episode with you guys so freaking much already it's killing me!!! :D

• Like 19

Maybe SBS didn't have a choice but broadcast the baseball game...? I mean they probably made a contract to have the rights to broadcast the game..?

And, while the episode can wait, the game needs to be broadcast live... I don't think they didn't broadcast MLSHR because the ratings were low and they favored the baseball game ( based on naver/search and pretty much everything else, the drama is doing pretty well there...), but because they needed to... IDK lol

• Like 10

guys, this isn't really a spoiler because we all knew it was coming. But in this entire show so far, Eun's death is the most painful thing in the show. The pain lingered through out the whole episode for me. If anyone knows what it feels like to lose a sibling, family member, specially at such a young age, without disease and all, its a different kind of pain. The pain that his brother, Jung, felt and Wang so, and even hae soo, it was so heart wrenching to see such a loss. The way Eun looked at Wang Yo as he shot him, it was like he can't comprehend what he did wrong to his hyung nim to deserve it, it was disbelief, heart break, disappointment and so much hurt. So so so much worse than Oh sang goongs death. All of us here have family, so we can all imagine what its like to lose our sibling. HORRIBLE scenes, too painful to be true. :( RIP eun. 

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think Soompi is having a maintenance error. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yeepp.. I'm not too keen on him either. So watever punishment he will have. I'm down with it. 
I tot in BBJX, he will be punished with death? 

Hide contents

Yo had syphilis? I certainly hope not, since it's highly contagious. 
I'd like to think he had a mental breakdown. He just went nuts. 

That's just in my imagination as payback for everything. He probably did just have a mental breakdown. 

• Like 4

Spoiler

i wonder if  the 14th Prince had asked for HS's hand in marriage when Mr red eyed Emperor asked him what he wanted and what is the message he(14th)  had passed to HS's double-crossing assistant , for HS. 

Sounds like it's not going to be a back to back for SBS... And it's kinda of strange that Youku goes ahead to air Ep. 16 tonight.  Well... everyone is going to try to watch youku's version no matter what.  ...And if next Monday there is yet another baseball match and the airing is pushback again... next monday , youku shows Ep 18 and everyone else watches Ep 17?  So strange!  

How many total eps are there in this Scarlet Heart Ryeo again? 20 only? 

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think the intl editing is a bit crappy. Hopefully SBS tells a different story. 

Hide contents

It's unlikely for Soo to leave Damiwon for the whole night and day. But from the intl version it looks like she spent the night (tend to So, kiss, spend the night, shadow puppet, theen.. bfast? theen same clothes star gazing?). It's just weird. 
We havent seen the spoiler pic where Soo is smiling at So and So is holding her hand. *wait let me swoon first

Overall, they have implied that there is bed scene and I shall believe that they have done the deed!! :heart:

huh? isn't it right before astrologer came and the funny thing is So hurriedly let go of Soo's hand as if caught red handed..

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, glacial said:

guys, this isn't really a spoiler because we all knew it was coming. But in this entire show so far, Eun's death is the most painful thing in the show. The pain lingered through out the whole episode for me. If anyone knows what it feels like to lose a sibling, family member, specially at such a young age, without disease and all, its a different kind of pain. The pain that his brother, Jung, felt and Wang so, and even hae soo, it was so heart wrenching to see such a loss. The way Eun looked at Wang Yo as he shot him, it was like he can't comprehend what he did wrong to his hyung nim to deserve it, it was disbelief, heart break, disappointment and so much hurt. So so so much worse than Oh sang goongs death. All of us here have family, so we can all imagine what its like to lose our sibling. HORRIBLE scenes, too painful to be true. :( RIP eun. 

when the general see his daughter that scene broke my heart to was so sad

• Like 9