[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to Maru discovering Bom through her picture is not going to be so easy. Atleast for the

moment. The reason that I say this is because as of the current moment he may see a bunch of Bom's

pictures at this house but it really won't help because he will simply figure out that she was someone that

this family knew. For instance the picture that was in his Dad's wallet he had seen it before knowing that it

was his dads.

Bom's mother on the other hand didn't really get it and thought he was trying to see the bill that she was

making for him and covered it up. He therefore thought that he may have been mistaken about the picture

that he saw (it might have been someone other picture that he saw but accidentally assumed it to be the

one in his father's wallet.) and as of this moment Bom has no reason to show him that picture of hers.

They really aren't that close to do so at this point. Sure both of them like each other but neither one is

willing to admit that. Plus even if they were to get close I doubt the picture would come up any time soon. I

don't think it is all that normal to show a picture of when you were younger to your boyfriend or girlfriend.

From what I have gathered this is generally shown by the parents of said party to their children's

significant other.

In that case I would seriously doubt that Bom's mother would have even bothered to take any pictures of

Bom when she was a kid nor do I doubt that she would be more than willing to sit down with Maru and

show him any pictures even had they taken any at that point. Plus she really doesn't approve of Maru since

at the  moment he  really doesn't bring anything to the table atleast financially and we all all know how

crazy she is about money.

So Maru finding out about her from the picture is a bit difficult at the present moment. Not that is not

unlikely that she may someday show him the picture and he would have seen it at his new home. Then

again he might not have to be shown it by her. For instance if Bom keeps the picture on her like in her

purse and if it may fall down and someone may pick it up like for instance Ahran, Maru and they see the

picture they might recognize it and ask her who is in the picture or why she has it.

The good thing about Ahran is that she does seem to care about Paran to an extent for instance while she

may tell her mother to give up on her she herself isn't ready to do so such as when Jiah tried to take

over the room (Paran's) she got mad at her and when Jiah threw out Paran's items mistaking them for

Ahran's Ahran got furious at her for doing so. She was mad at Jiah trying to take her sisters place.

Showing that she does care about her sister to an extent.

This would seem to indicate that she would at first atleast be happy to discover her sister is still alive and

may even feel bad towards her actions to her in the past but then all her insecurities are going to kick

back in and she will be afraid to lose everything to her once again after all it has been such a long time

since her parents are finally starting to pay attention to her. She would be afraid that they would then

start to focus everything on Paran once they discover who she is plus they are apparently already on good

terms with her without even realizing who she  is. I guess in that case she will be mean to her to get her

out of her families orbit but at the same time feel guilty about doing so. Perhaps she will then try to help

her out secretly. This would be to lessen some of the guilt that she would be feeling in her actions.

Seriously the Aunt now wants to bring her daughter into the house as well. Does she think that her SiL is

operating an orphanage or some charity house where anyone and everyone who needs help can come and

live. Though this clearly shows how her mother favours her son more than her such as allowing his kids to

move in but not her daughters' not that she is wrong to say that the Aunt shouldn't bring her daughter

over here for that would be taking advantage of the first wife and her kind nature. Still I find that

grandmother extremely hateful and if we have to give awards for worst mother of they year I say that

she should get it followed with Bom's mother. I say that the grandmother is far worse then Bom's mother

because whereas Bom's mother may behave harshly towards Bom every now and again she does still

seem to care about not hurting Bom's feelings completely but this is not the case with the grandmother

who seems to call out her husbands kids from the second marriage concubine kids to their faces. Whereas

Bom's mother does her level best not to reveal to Bom that she is in a similar position and when she

accidentally slips up she does her best to cover it up  and say that she meant something else.

Why am I not shocked that the mother was expecting Maru and his family to pay 10% finders fee for them

finding the missing ring. I highly doubt that it would be aplicable here because it was Bom's own fault that

the ring went missing in the first place. She didn't keep it in a secure enough location and then she was the

one that lost it (her sister did but as I said it was her responsibility to keep it safe). In this case she was

simply returning the item that she had in her safe keeping we can simply say that she had it with her and

was finally returning it when the time came. If anything it should be Maru and family demanding lost fee's or

something.

I actually liked Ahran's mother solution to resolve the matter between Ahran and Jiah. Such as telling them

to clean up the house together without any outside help and that they would actually have to share the

same room. Being in close quarters sometimes helps people sort out their differences as they would have

to get closer and get to know the other party just as well. Then again this isn't always the best solution. :)

Someone mentioned that a board of director told Ahran that Paran was better than her. I don't think that

was what was said if I recall correctly which sadly I don't. I think that the director simply told her that

Paran has more shares than her at the moment. Unless the person was talking about one of the future

episodes (the  one that are still RAW and not subbed) in that case please forgive me. I find that highly

unlikely that a director can actually say that Paran would be better that Ahran at the current time

because we have to remember that since Paran has been missing as a child it is doubtful that she could

have any talents to run a company then and no one would know what she has obtained when she grew up.

Even if he meant that Paran had a perfect taste as kid he would have no idea if she has still retained those

skills by now. Or was that director referring to Bom's skills? Even then I find it hard to think that Bom

could actually come up with ideas to save the company.I doubt that she has the skills at the present to do

so. The most that she can come up with is restoration of old drinks or perhaps if someone messes with

the company drinks such as labeling their drink with the companies name without their permission she can

ID it with the taste. Though I doubt how helpful it can be since she is working for the mother's company

and people could easily say that she is covering for the company. Perhaps she can identify numerous

different companies wines as well to demonstrate her skill set proving her point. Other than that I don't

see how she can help the company at the moment. Then again someone with a totally fresh perspective

can perhaps see something the others can't see at the moment. The only thing the company will then have

to see if the plan is feasible or not.

Well going for the moment till then take care all of you and keep posting. Will try to catch up on Thursday and Fridays episode that I missed unfortunately. :(

@lindab12 I am glad that a show atleat has a pairing that is to your favour after such a long time. :)

Tae-Ho and Ahran should probably be around the same age so yes Tae-ho should be a few years older to Bom. Though if I were to make a guess the max would be a 3-5 year difference. Not really a deal breaker. Like we have all said we don't mind Tae-ho leaving Ahran since she treats him like her doormat at times but even then I wouldn't want him to end up with Paran. That would be far worse on poor Ahran who is really going to lose it and fall of the deep end if she discovers that she even lost her boyfriend to her little sister.

Ep 30 Rating

Embedded image permalink

Spoiler read it at your own risk (have some of my opinion and guessing)

Spoiler

After watching the chinese subbed version, I have 50% feeling Taeho is showing more concern to Bom more than the feeling as a friend. When Assistant Manager told him about Maru and Bom might be using the excuse of persuading the master of making traditional wine (i.e. who has quarreled with Ahran's mother and the person Ahran trying to get to prove to her mother that is she is the person her mother needs.) as a date for Maru and Bom. After hearing that he seems done and said he is heading home but he turned up where Maru and Bom is. At the same time, when Taeho saw Maru and Bom at the master's home in the daytime with Ahran, he look abit jealous (but that scene is not so obvious) but when he went to tell Bom and Maru to go home, he show the same face. 

However, this is just my guessing as I feel that Taeho somehow feel that not the same as Ahran (what I mean is the path both Ahran and Taeho is going is different). As I have been watching until ep 30, I feel that Taeho and Bom is more like Ahran's mother  while Ahran is  more like Taeho's father. Also, in episode 31 preview, it seems like Taeho show more concern towards Bom than Ahran. (based on google translate for that preview at their drama's website)

Also, based on episode 31, the master go to the store (this means OhBom succeeded in persuading the master) because in episode 30 after ohbom, maru and taeho left. He seem at the toy Ahran's mother gave to OhBom and think about what OhBom comment on his wine that he offered.

@LavelyShai You are welcome. I also like to Thank You for creating this topic although I'm have been late. I have been search for this it since I knew the news. :)

Taeho will definitely start to feel "more" something for Oh Bom. Now whether it is a one sided love for her or mutual or a brotherly Oppa protective love not sure.(Not sure how he could not because she is an up beat, hardworking, intelligent, sunny personality girl who does not let anything stop her from doing what she can.) But he will display more concern for Oh Bom then he should and Ah Ran will see that. Ah Ran will not care that Oh Bom only sees Taeho as a boss and friend  she will feel threatened again as she thinks Taeho is hers. Forget that she treats him badly and does not appreciate the love he has for her and cherishes his devotion to her. Once she notices his concern over Oh Bom and her welfare she will see it as Oh Bom trying to steal her man. (A man she keeps putting off to marry.) We already of seen that Maru is threatened by Taeho and feels a bit of jealousy.

Ah Ran is all about people neglecting her or taking their love and support away. WE all know she is this way due to her parents and their reactions to her younger sister going missing. Given how much she has tried to get her mother to see her as capable and to want her love and respect. Or how much she hated that her father had another family and barely saw him.. Taeho being concerned over Oh Bom who she already feels is stealing away attention and respect from her with her parents is not going to stand for that and will do everything she can to make Oh Bom look bad and even be hurt possibly because we have already established that her need of love and attention from her parents (or to be seen by anyone as capable to feed that need inside her that she is lovable.) and getting just a small bit will seem like she won the lottery and its Christmas and she can not let anyone take that from her and we already know she dislikes Oh Bom for simply showing her that she is more aware of that company and products which is a plus to her mother.

I have to agree that I do not think that Ah Ran is in love with Taeho as he is with her yet. She will not start to realize that she truly cares about the man until it seems like he is moving away from her and more towards Oh Bom. Then she will be in a panic in trying to hold on to him and realizes that she may love him.

I do have a question.. is Maru under Oh Bom and Ah Ran's father's registry as his son? Because if he is and they find out that Oh Bom is their missing daughter they will want her to go under the registry to bring her back into the family. I can't see her changing her name back to the old one but she could very well take her father or mothers name again. That means even if these two love one another someone will either have to come off the registry or one not go on. Maru can of course go under his own registry but will the family want them together in a romantic way? I don't think so. I think they will protest this type of relationship wanting to keep them as siblings even though there is no blood between them only a name.

Thanks for all the translations and information on the episodes. I have not been able to watch like I should recently so coming to this thread to catch up helps..

Have a good weekend guys.

@Ldy Gmerm

MR's mother and AhRan's father are not married so I would presume he would be under his mother or bio father's family registry. His surname is Kang whereas his step sister, Ji Ah's surname is Choi (same surname is AhRan). Therefore I don't think Bom and MR will have a registry issue. 

@rikimaiu and @LavelyShai

Thanks for answering guys.. I still have to wonder if the family will even welcome a relationship between Maru and Oh Bom given how her bio mom has taken him in as a pseudo son. Not saying it will not change later but right now and when Oh Bom is revealed as the missing younger daughter I have to feel there will be a bit of protest. At least at first.

I agree about Taeho and Oh Bom as well as Ah Ran.  I honestly wish Ah Ran would get help for her insecurities but she has a lot more mischief to get into before she finally realizes that Oh Bom was never a threat to steal anything from her and is an asset to the company and family. As well as realizing how much she missed her younger sister and is happy to have her back.

I'm trying to restrain myself to watch the show until the subs is out until episode 30.

I was browsing through the latest episodes and I was unfortunate to see all the scenes with Ah Ran raising her voice and being whiny with almost everyone. Her blood boils at the sight of Oh Bom. Can't she just be grateful to everyone around her? I thought I will like her but it turns out she will one of those annoying whiny characters like Oh Bom omma and Tae Ho omma.

If Oh Bom omma finds out that Oh Bom is the lost daughter of Poong Gil Dang for sure she will do het shocked face and annoying batting of eyelashes.

I watched one episode with subtitles. I'm thinking if Tae Ho is starting to have feelings for Oh Bom or he's just acting like an oppa to her. Hmmm... But I wouldn't be surprised if he falls for her. If that happens Ah Ran will really explode. Hahaha!!!

maru was brought in by bom's bio dad when maru was found wondering somewhere. so he joined choi's family and became ji ah's oppa. but i think he is not registered in choi's family and he holds the name kang maru means he must have remembered his name when he was younger so he is still using it. maybe he has his own backstory.

bom still has the missing person poster with her, last she snatched back from her adopted mum during some convo and bom has written something on it about some payment stuffs, just a matter of time before it pops out again. she also now holds the photo of herself & ah ran younger self which she took from her adopted mum too assuming taken by her dead adopted dad. 

both the photo and poster are a big giveaway depending on who else sees it but i guess it might take many episodes before her identity is revealed though...

both ah ran and jia ah have same personality though... i like to see their petty quarrels.

taeho and bom just clicked well together, don't think they have feelings for each other as its clearly shown bom likes maru's attention.

maybe maru turns out to be some chaebol's lost son... :lol:

Omg watch the latest ep 32, I'm think Taeho really having a change of heart. (which I have guess it so far). Looking at the way he treat Ahran is different than before. For Ep 33 , Maru is leaving Korea cause after both Maru and OhBom know about the accident happen to their parents. However, I don't understand why OhBom is angry with Maru for what his mother did. His mother did not ask the bucket of bricks or cement brick (what so ever that hit Maru's mother and OhBom's adopted father) If she need to blame is the worker who did not put it safely. I sure see the chinese sub to understand why Ohbom is angry with Maru. 

Edited: Okay I think I roughly know why cause Maru's mother died and he did not inherit the debt his mum left that is why OhBom is angry as her family cannot get the compensation fee from Maru's mother 's company

On 12/13/2015 at 3:39 AM, LavelyShai said:

@xiashenghan

It's hard to wait that long lol I have to watch at least 2 subbed episodes in a row, but I broke down and watched episode 25 raw. 

My pity for Ah Ran will only go so far because she's always yelling & she gets that crazy look when she's about to do something she knows is wrong. I wonder how far she'll go to make sure her parents & Tae Ho stay by her side. 

@Vivagirl

Ma Roo is not on the Choi family registry, Jung Ki never formally adopted him since he is still married to Gook Hee. Ji Ah is on that family's registry for that very same reason. It's not known what happened to Ma Roo's father, but it's assumed he either died or left. I think that's where his own backstory ends, it's too much to have him be the son of a chaebol since Bom is already a missing heiress. But it would be interesting if they decide 

2 hours ago, LoveJKdrama said:

Omg watch the latest ep 32, I'm think Taeho really having a change of heart. (which I have guess it so far). Looking at the way he treat Ahran is different than before. For Ep 33 , Maru is leaving Korea cause after both Maru and OhBom know about the accident happen to their parents. However, I don't understand why OhBom is angry with Maru for what his mother did. His mother did not ask the bucket of bricks or cement brick (what so ever that hit Maru's mother and OhBom's adopted father) If she need to blame is the worker who did not put it safely. I sure see the chinese sub to understand why Ohbom is angry with Maru. 

Edited: Okay I think I roughly know why cause Maru's mother died and he did not inherit the debt his mum left that is why OhBom is angry as her family cannot get the compensation fee from Maru's mother 's company

Taeho became really mean to arhan and maru leaving korea for good. If bom taeho really fall for each. Both arhan and maru become jealous. Hope maru tell he like to date her.

I guess waiting for until episode 30 to be subbed is really hard considering I don't have other shows to watch.

I've seen parts of different episodes and I noticed that Ahn Tae Ho is becoming more interested with Oh Bom? So I guess I won't be surprised that Kang Ma Roo is jealous of them. (They look good together!)

Is Kang Ma Roo really leaving for US? He's going to continue his studies?

I think it's somewhat good for Choi Ah Ran to be left alone by Ahn Tae Ho, that way she will learn something. That she needs to take care of people around her and not just them taking care of her. She's been taking people for granted. With her whining and all.

In regards to Bom and HER missing poster I am pretty sure that may well be lost. Please note that when

I say her I mean the one that she had where her mother had written all those expenses and all for

Ahran's dad and not the hundred of others that are supposedly out on the street or with someone else

etc.. The reason that I say that hers is lost is that if I remember the scene correctly after the

confrontation with her mother I think she dropped it without her knowledge so unless it hasn't already

blown away into some corner of the yard or so it most likely will indeed have been blown to who knows

where. Perhaps one day while flying on its merry way it will fly into her face and when she tried to remove

it she will see that it is a poster of her as a missing child. :) Highly unlikely but not without reason in a

Korean Drama. As evidence let me present Exhibit A (Drama Romance Town) The case of Winning Lottery :)

Some one also said that perhaps Bom miss remembered about how she got that scar when she told her

mother that if she had taken better care of her when she was young and not been so busy she wouldn't

have gotten it. After watching the subbed episode it seemed more to me like she was simply speaking to

her mother in a general term and not with a misinformed memory. I mean she pretty much remembers

how her mother treated her as a kid for instance when she was young her mother bought her daughter

ice cream but she didn't get any for her and when her sister was actually trying to be nice and share it

with her the mother took back the ice cream and gave it to her daughter. Basically what I am trying to

say is that the mother always had a priority for her own daughter and if any care came towards Bom it

was more like an after thought. Therefore it would be reasonable for Bom to assume that she must have

gotten it on one of those days. Then again what do I know she may actually be not remembering her facts

correctly as has been stated.

After watching the incident with the Power Blogger and Bom I am going to put enough blame on Bom as

well. Sorry just because she is the main character doesn't mean that she is going to get my sympathy

when she is wrong or does something stupid. No I am not saying that the power blogger wasn't at fault

she was but Bom clearly made a bad situation worse. Apparently she hasn't heard the saying that the

customer is always right. There is a reason that business go with that saying becuase they know that

whether they are in the right it is better not to argue with their customers because if they do so they will

lose out on the next 5 or so customers so to prevent that they try to agree with their customers

demands and all. So first of all when the incident first happened when the Power Blogger took the  

pictures and when the fish was brought to her and she said to take it back. Bom should have simply

listened to that advice whether she found it to be fair or not instead of arguing with the blogger and then

after the accident she should have simply apologized to her. Frankly the matter would have ended over

there. (she may have apologized to her at that point I can't recall correctly) But after that she made

matters worse. When the Power Blogger decided to leave without paying she should have staid out of that

instead of trying to lecture the blogger and making things worse for everyone and also apologized to her as

her senior was telling her to. Instead she continued to argue and didn't repent even when she was taken

to Tae-ho's office and only did so a bit later. By this time the Blogger was on bad terms already and

demanded her to kneel. That may have been to much by the blogger then again who am I to say that. As

for Tae-ho he didn't seem to help matters as well. For starters he should have simply apologized in regards

to Bom's actions whether she was at fault or not and then investigated the matter. Instead of telling the

Blogger that he would look into the matter first and then decide whether or not she was owed one. He

was doing things the other way. Had he found out after investigation that Bom wasn't at fault then he

could have simply apologized to her and ended the situation and if he found her at fault reprimand her as

needed. So much like Bom he also made matters worse. Apparently both of them have never heard the

saying about the customer being right. I may be willing to forgive Bom since she hasn't studied business as

far as I am aware but Tae-ho may perhaps need to go back to studying this factor.

Also the Power Blogger was wrong to assume that she could get away without paying. Clearly she hasn't

heard the saying that there is no such thing as a free meal. Here she comes and orders the most

expensive things on the menu and then expects to leave without paying for them. That was wrong of her. If

she wanted to do that then she should have gone through the proper procedure such as informing either

headquarters or being sent by them in that case they would have been footing the bill or even if

headquarters didn't send her perhaps an invitation by Tae-ho to her. Either way she wouldn't have to pay for

anything. But if she comes on her own accord then she has to pay the place for their services. Also

whether or not she has tasted the food or not (she should still pay for it if as I mentioned no agreement

has been made prior) Bom has no right to tell her to do so. For all one knows the Blogger may suddenly

have had an emergency so she couldn't have them. It has happened with me once. I ordered something but

something came on my end that I had to leave without taking my order and didn't have time to have it

packed. They told me that they wouldn't pay me back for the meal. Frankly I was understanding about it

after all they did take time and their resources to make the meal for me and it would go to waste as they

couldn't even give that meal to someone else. Plus like I said I didn't have time to argue with them.

So in the end both parties were equally at fault but Team Bom ultimately was more at fault atleast in the

matter of making the situation worse. It also didn't help their cause that the blogger further lied on her

blog about their service when she was also at fault and for them doing things that they never did.

So now crazy mom wants to sell of Bom to some old man. WoW you really are going to take mother of

the year award aren't you. To bad she doesn't realize that she has competition with loony granny. :)
Though I am starting to wonder can we be sure that there isn't another birth secret involved in this show.

By this I mean that it will turn out that Bom's mother is going to turn out to be the grandmothers long

lost daughter that she never knew that she had in other words Bom's long lost Aunt :) After all those two

have a love of money and will throw anyone to the wolves to get themselves a life of comfort and all.

Clearly that isn't the case but it certainly would be fun if it turns out like that. Shame on the mother to

even consider selling Bom of like that. Would she even do that for her own daughter. Ofcourse not. Sure

she may try to sugar coat it that it is all for Bom's benefit but in truth it is simply to line her own pockets

with money which Bom will never get or even see. I have no idea why she even thinks that the butcher is

going to dote on Bom does she even know him all that well. On top of that she is trying to marry Bom to

someone who is clearly old enough to be her father. Shame on her. I mean I think 10 years difference may

be okay but anything after that seems to be in dangerous territory.

WoW Boms mother was a real softy. No wonder she was in financial trouble. Apart from her kids

education which would have been costing her an arm and a leg. (from what I hear education in the States

isn't cheap and her daughter's classes) she would tend to give her MiL spending money whenever she

wanted some. Also to top it all her husband didn't do anything to make any money. So she was spending to

much money just to keep her family happy and lets not forget Jiah and how she also liked to spend on

herself and on luxury goods. Someone should have put their foot down ages ago and disciplined her kids

atleast.

As for the Dad preparing for the funeral rights for his FiL what was so wrong with that that the crazzy

granny got so mad and all? Am I missing something can only females prepare for said functions? Also if

there aren't any in the home well apart from Ahran then someone clearly has to do it. If the Dad is doing

so when he has nothing better to do so then his mother should let him plus since he is still legally married

to his wife then he should do such things if he gets help from his family all the more better. In this case

though it should be Arhan and Jiah should be slowly convinced to do so as well since she is equally part of

the family as well. Not saying that Jiah should suddenly be bowing to a grandfather she never knew that

she had as that can be done over time but since her stepmother took her in she should help around in

such fuctions if possible also if she wants to get on good terms with Ahran (though that probably won't

work). Also the grandmother shouldn't get mad that her son did the preparations. After all every year she

would apparently show up at her Ex-DiL place and demand that she prepare something for granny's

husband. Clearly when they had gone their own separate ways granny should have left things as they were

instead of further frustrating everyone around with said behaviour. I wonder if she was okay with her son

preparing said event at Maroo's home (for his grandparents that is)

What is up with Bom's uncle falling for Maru's aunt. If he wants to get the girl he should first fix the

situation that he is in. He has no steady job and is to lazy to get one. As for living arrangements he is clearly

living with his sister who already has a family of her own. Plus it is going to get real crowded in that place

when he gets a family of his own. That means that he needs to find a place of his own and that means

that he needs to make money of his own that can afford such a place. Frankly even though he has a job

thanks to his sisters generosity he is still far to lazy to actually do it right. He is missing at times during his

shift and comes in late or isn't bothered about his deliveries that he sends other people to do so. If the

Aunt falls for such a person I will be disappointed in her. On top of all this I certainly hope she doesn't expect

him to move in her current place. That house is not one based on charity and also how did he even manage

to find out where she lives. Unless she was so drunk that she told him that doesn't make a whole lot of

sense to me. On top of all that what really makes me mad at the uncle is that he took advantage of a poor

drunk woman. He more than likely had enough strength to resist her in her drunken state and even if he

didn't he should have left as soon as he could instead of sleeping with her. People like him give men a bad

name. Well the good news would be that granny would be seriously against him becoming part of the family

and the only way that I can actually see him convince her is to lie and say that he has tons of money and

perhaps runs his own business. Even then I can only see the poor Aunt suffer another terrible marriage or

be in another divorce unless he grows up and does a propper job. While he is at it take Ahran's father out

job hunting as well. Why is that father still doing nothing and living at that house. Sure he does housework

over there but don't they already have a housekeeper for that. Unless they fired her for no reason at all.

Even then he needs to find a job and take care of his family. Even if he doesn't take care of his Ex-Wife he

certainly has kids to look after and it is wrong to leave all that on his Ex. Atleast Maru has enough of

shame at the moment that he isn't taking up her offer to go to the States and study. Though that may

very well happen if we have a time skip but at the moment that seems unlikely. Also the only way that I

see him accepting that decision is if he gets into a fight with Bom over some misunderstanding or so in

that case he may accept such an offer.

Also has everyone seemed to have forgotten that the family still has a lot of debt to still pay of why isn't

the father working for no reason other than that. It seems like he expects his Ex to even pay that of for

him. If she ends up paying of her families debit where will she end up. Perhaps back from scratch? Though

that may be a good point for all of them to mend their bridges and learn how to be a family once again. :)

Some people will even learn the value of money this way.

By the way I actually bothered watching an episode of this RAW. It was totally at random so no I still don't

know what is going around here and there. Anyway my question is this that if someone can answer I will

be grateful otherwise I will simply wait till the episode gets subbed. When Bom is going over her fathers

diary she comes across some entry before drama timing lords decide to send Maru to enter the room so

she misses out reading the entry and closes the diary. All that I could make out was the number 182 since

that was the only thing in English? I can only assume that it may have something to say that was finally

the number of tries when he finally got close to locating her parents? or that she was adopted. Then again

it could simply have been a locker where he has kept more information regarding her case? Any idea how

close I am. Also does anyone think that the dad is in all that debit because he was using all his money to

locate Bom's family? Really hope that Bom's mother doesn't find out that this the case because you can be

sure once she finds out who her parents really are she is going to demand compensation for all the years

that she took care of Bom that would include feeding her, her education and clothing her to name a few

and then to make things worse she is also going to demand that she be paid for the time when Paran's

dad staid as well and what he was due.

The only reason that Maru has not been saddled with his family debt is because is father hasn't gone for that. In an earlier episode when he had gone to the bank with all those documents they told him that he still had some debt to cover and he had to quickly decide whether he wanted to transfer that debt over to Maru or not. Clearly he didn't so he left without saying so but we can be sure that the grandmother if she were to ever find this fact out may very well guilt trip Maru into accepting it like Bom's mother did with her. Since I doubt that they can really use that we will pay your debt in return for leaving said house. Not impossible but a bit unlikely at the moment. But guilt tripping the main lead generally does the trick. Such as telling him that his family is in danger of being kicked out of the house once again if he doesn't take on the debt and for their sake he must take it on. Then he will take the bullet meant for the family once more. I guess that will place him in a similar boat as Bom.

On one hand I am sad that Tae-ho has finally given up on Ahran but on the other I think that she needs to know that she can't get away with treating people badly and accept them to have her back all the time. It just is bad that he may according to the posts seem to have feelings for Bom.  Poor Ahran is going to lose it when  she discovers that her sister beat her once again. Also any feelings that she may have had towards her are going to turn into some more serious anger. :(  Tae-ho should just be like a senior or older brother to Bom she sort of needs that at the moment.

Actually I am surprised that Maru didn't lose his job in one of the episodes where he goes and punches Tae-ho. One can get that he was mad that Bom had to take the blame for something she didn't do and that Tae-ho decided to let her take the fall to save himself (that wasn't the case) and even if it had Maru is no position to do so. Plus attacking his boss even if that didn't get him fired would have placed him with some serious disciplinary action. He must be thanking his lucky stars that everyone likes Bom that he could get away with that.

Anyway have to go now so take care all of you. Will look forward to reading all your posts in the future. :)

Archived