[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

how  come  women  characteers  here  are  so  violent.  they  don't  hesitate  to hit  their  kids,  their  hsubands, their  brothers.  very  feisty  women.  are  majority  of korean  women  like  these.  i  can't s tand  the  grandmother  for  scheming  to  place  back  her  son  into  that  mansion  even  if  they  have  been  separated  for  20  years  thru  fault  of  her  son,  the step  mom  of  bom  who  only  knows  the  sign  f  money  etc.  etc.that  woman  should  be  given  a  violent  death  to  atone  for  all  her  sins  and  for  all  what  she  has  done  to  bom.  what a  vile  woman.  also  the  father  of  aran  jiah  is  such a  loser  and weakling.  i  would  never let  him  step  into  their  family  home  again

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

@LoveJKdrama

Thanks for the ratings. I didn't expect them to get high ratings.

I need to catch up on the episodes. But KBS World only have up to episode 15 available on their YouTube page.

You are welcome

19 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Oh ok I haven't gotten that far. I think I'll wait for subs, I can watch the software generated subs, but the grammar will bother me lol 

I expected it, KBS usually does really well with dailies & weekend dramas. They also have episode 16 on their channel. Looks like they're catching up to OnDemandKorea, who should have 2 more episodes subbed by now. 

I doubt KBS to be specific KBS World is catching up to OnDemandKorea. As KBS World is a channel for international fans to watch so they usually update when they have schedule on that day like today is Friday, they will update their Youtube Channel a few hours before it broadcast on TV. 

EP 24 Rating

Embedded image permalink

Is Manager  Jin Soo  in the hateful character list? I really can't stand him, firstly he is a boss pet. 2ndly, he just blindly believe blogger comment (based on the blogger's way of introducing the store) I will not believe her words. Thirdly, he is a coward

Been missing episodes just caught up a bit..

So let me see if I have it right.. Bom is the missing daughter to our rich president and her weak hubby. She is the sister to the nasty spoiled girl who continues to rant and rave about the fact that mom and dad basically ignored her after sister was lost. She is spoiled and a brat. Now we have dad who had another relationship even though his wife refused to let him go. He has a son not of his blood right and a daughter by the woman who is now half sister to bratty rich sister, half sister to son and half sister to sweet Bom who is the missing daughter,

As I watched the last few episodes some with subs (up to episode 19 I think) and the rest without.. all I could think of is poor Bom she has two bratty sisters on each side of her when she is found and her memory comes back.. one full blooded sister, one half sister and a step brother who seems like he has caught feelings for her. When the truth is out I keep thinking bratty full sister will find out and not tell anyone. Even though she wants her back a lot of her life has been (in her mind) awful due to neglect of her being gone. Also Bratty rich sister hates her and will have done a lot of bad things to her to get her away from her mother, the company and her boyfriend who I hope does fall for Bom because bratty sister does not appreciate the things he does for her and sacrifices for her. If she throws one more tantrum then wants to act like nothing happen I want to pull her out of my screen. Then we have half bratty sister on dad's side I can see a problem in her again feeling out of place but mostly hating that bratty sister has a full connection to the nice Eonnie and will want to keep Bom to herself. Bom will be pulled in all directions between these two bratty girls.

I enjoyed watching the relationship between Bom and the Ahjumma who is her bio mom. It is going to shock a lot of people that the missing girl has been around them the whole time and they did not know it. I wanted so much for her mother to come back in and catch a glimpse of her shoulder with that mark on it because I really feel this woman is just as sweet as her daughter but she has made some bad choices. I liked that she brought those kids into the house and is not mad at them. (she needs to kick out her mother in law though that woman is so nasty to her granddaughter and her brother..whew) She admits she did wrong and she never really thought about how his other daughter would feel but then again that is reality. She did not hate the kids because they are not at fault just like the Aunt says but she had her own troubles and family to worry about and with one daughter missing and a hubby straying I can see her predicament. Rationality was a bit out there. Her talking to his son is nice and I am glad some one does considering how badly her jealous bratty daughter is acting.

I found Ah Ran's behavior appalling. Sure your father has been gone for 20 years, but who are you to tell him if he goes to his other daughter her half sister not to come back? OR to run out side making assumptions manhandling a girl on the street who was talking to him and telling the girl (who you have not verified as being his kid) that you wont let her take your father away and to get away from you house?!! That is her father as well (if it was he daughter and not her friend (well we know Bom his is kid too.. lol) and whether Ah Ran likes it or not she has just as much right to him as she does. Ah Ran is a brat and starved for attention from her parents and I see her growth as having stopped at the year her sister disappeared. Her parents pulled away from her and grieved for the loss child, and thought only of themselves and their emotions and pain instead of embracing the remaining child to let her know she is still valued and loved and they know she is there. And certainly not thinking of her loss of her sister as well. Ah Ran blames her mother for the loss of her sister because she was working as well. Does not mean stop looking for the missing girl but let your other daughter know you love her too.

I have to wonder (and yes I know this is prolly too real to be considered and a bit common sense it is a K-drama after all.)if they have had  no word on a body for Bom why not have aged her picture to see what she would look like today and put up new flyers or a bill board or website. That way if they ever ran across someone who looked like the girl years later they would be able to check DNA.

OF course that would mean that the Secretary who took Bom out in the first place to hide what he did would not be able to keep a lid on things. I have to ask is he even aware that Bom works for that company? He does know that Bom is the missing girl correct? Or suspects she is from the flyer her father had right?

I am bracing myself for more Ah Ran mischief towards Bom especially when she finds her working well where boyfriend is and sees their interaction along with her relationship with her half sister, her father and the step brother and especially her mother who she can't seem to get to see her but she is smiling and interacting with a stranger. This girl will be set on the edge.

14 hours ago, LoveJKdrama said:

OMG I can't believe Ahran did that just because she hate OhBom and jealous of OhBom.

I really cannot believe what will she feel once she know the person she hate,jealous of and frame is her one and only beloved sister :angry:

Based on the E26 preview, I think the CEO mom finds out what she did and asks ARan to get the hell out.  I can't wait to see that.

Yeah, it was too much that ARan did that to Bom.   By the way, I think Aran actually genuinely liked her missing sister and would really like to have her back (despite all the complaints she has with her mom and dad for neglecting her).  I am not sure if she would continue what she is doing if she finds out that Bom is PaRan.

By the way, this drama and the MBC daily drama (Tomorrow Victory) that started on the same date, are totally confusing me.  Lots of similarities.  This has traditional wine and that has traditional soy sauce.  Both companies have their show-piece restaurant too.  And a power blogger does shows up in the other drama too, at about the same episode. Both have a woman each (ARan here and JaeGyeong there), who is the current heir to the company, but not being supported much by the parent running the company now.  Both are currently similar team-leaders in the company.  And both women are going after the missing heir of the company that nobody knows is a heir, and the heirs are both currently doing temp work at the showpiece restaurants.  The silly women are each paying a power-blogger, to cause trouble to the temp worker heir.  The chairwoman/chairman show up at the restaurant and act like they aren't company owners.  So on and on... It's all the same. Yikes, Kdrama writers are channeling each other across TV channels!   Can you blame me for being confused?

12 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@LoveJKdrama

You may be right, though OnDemandKorea hasn't subbed episode 20 yet. 

What episode are you on? I know you're way ahead of me lol I don't mind spoilers and Ah Ran's problem is she jumps to conclusions & thinks everyone is out to get her so she has to get them before they get her. Does this make sense? lol 

I actually watching raw and sub at the same time, raw I'm at ep 25 . while for subbed is the same episode as KBS World.

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Based on the E26 preview, I think the CEO mom finds out what she did and asks ARan to get the hell out.  I can't wait to see that.

Yeah, it was too much that ARan did that to Bom.   By the way, I think Aran actually genuinely liked her missing sister and would really like to have her back (despite all the complaints she has with her mom and dad for neglecting her).  I am not sure if she would continue what she is doing if she finds out that Bom is PaRan.

By the way, this drama and the MBC daily drama (Tomorrow Victory) that started on the same date, are totally confusing me.  Lots of similarities.  This has traditional wine and that has traditional soy sauce.  Both companies have their show-piece restaurant too.  And a power blogger does shows up in the other drama too, at about the same episode. Both have a woman each (ARan here and JaeGyeong there), who is the current heir to the company, but not being supported much by the parent running the company now.  Both are currently similar team-leaders in the company.  And both women are going after the missing heir of the company that nobody knows is a heir, and the heirs are both currently doing temp work at the showpiece restaurants.  The silly women are each paying a power-blogger, to cause trouble to the temp worker heir.  The chairwoman/chairman show up at the restaurant and act like they aren't company owners.  So on and on... It's all the same. Yikes, Kdrama writers are channeling each other across TV channels!   Can you blame me for being confused?

I saw the preview but I worried about how Aran will react about her mum's behaviour . She definitely will feel jealous of Bom as both her fiancé and her mum are disagreeing with her actions this will likely to add her hate towards Bom more.

Ya, I saw the synopsis for tomorrow victory but I never watch that drama as it reminds me of  One Well-Raised Daughter , Hana (female lead is Park Han Byul) is also talked about soy sauce business so I'm not interested. At the same time, I compare the ratings for both 'My Home Honey Jar' and 'Tomorrow Victory' , the ratings for 'My Home Honey Jar is higher and is always at top10 will 'Tomorrow Victory' current ratings (i.e.Ep25) was around No.11 and No.12

After watching the chinese sub of Ep25, I really hate the assistant manager. He always jump conclusion and the same time I disagree with Aran's way of solving problems , I also hate the secretary too. He and Aran are the same type of people want to have a higher rank and can do things in a scheming way. Yikes. I prefer Taeho who I'm glad is different from both his parents (I wonder is he their real child , none of his character is like both the secretary and his wife that is scheming and irritating respectively. 

Yes I agree the secretary is more tolerable than any of the other male and female character (excluding Ohbom and Ohbom's biological mother). However, if not because his own guilt that was seen by Ohbom (when she is younger) and cause Ohbom to survive. (However, then it will not be Kdrama) Also, I think he is still not guilty of his deed,  as he hope that she will never be found. 

At the same time, I don't understand why Ohbom's biological mother get the secretary to do the missing poster. She should know that just having a photo is not enough and at the same time, I remember the scene where they showed how the secretary abandoned OhBom, Ohbom's biological mother mentioned about her getting hurt the other time when she is in the brewing room. They can use that to search for her which I find it. How stupid the mother not to mention about the injury with this, it will minimise the amount of people to research.

I agreed with @Ldy Gmerm, with the advance technology , they cannot go find out how Paran look like when she grow older. 

I also agreed with @Ldy Gmerm about Aran's maybe know about OhBom's real identity in future and will also be choose to not let OhBom go back. This is because based on the storyline so far, I think both the board of directors, shareholders and OhBom's biological mother have already long decided to let Paran/OhBom to take over the company (though I find it weird as Paran/OhBom is missing for so many years how they know about the skill) Also, through out Ep1-25, we can see that OhBom is super interested in wine  particularly her biological mother's company, how she can automatically know that Aran's wine ingredient label is different from what is in the actual wine, also with her great sense of smell she can know that the wine is spoiled, and her great sense of taste where she guess all the wine during her test with her adopted family. So if Aran&Ohbom's mother going to get rid of Aran due to her lies and action on the scandal or will protect OhBom and make OhBom back to her job which the mother actually offered. At the same time or in the future episodes, Aran saw the skill of OhBom and how her mother and OhBom's relationship is so much closer than her. She definitely will not let OhBom/Paran back to the family. I hope either their father found out about it and stop Aran and let OhBom back to her original life. (I seriously dont want her to married off with the guy that her adopted mother found for her, Yikes)

Also regarding whether Taeho will fall for OhBom, I really in doubt as through the 25 episodes he is too in love with Aran so I dont think he will change his heart yet. Like he mentioned in the ep25 to Aran who thought he is having affair with OhBom, that his eyes only have her. But I'm not sure for the next few episodes though I also hope Taeho to fall for OhBom but I think the storyline will make Maru and OhBom (p.s. that is my guessing since the whole show they showed more of Maru&OhBom rather than TaeHo/OhBom. 

Since we have around 95episodes more to go, we shall see. (P.s based on dramawiki is 120 episode and I'm not sure will it be shorten or extended )

1 hour ago, LoveJKdrama said:

Ya, I saw the synopsis for tomorrow victory but I never watch that drama as it reminds me of  One Well-Raised Daughter , Hana (female lead is Park Han Byul) is also talked about soy sauce business so I'm not interested. At the same time, I compare the ratings for both 'My Home Honey Jar' and 'Tomorrow Victory' , the ratings for 'My Home Honey Jar is higher and is always at top10 will 'Tomorrow Victory' current ratings (i.e.Ep25) was around No.11 and No.12

To be honest, Tomorrow Victory is a much better drama, in terms of writing, acting, direction, and general production quality.  Ratings don't reflect those things. KBS just does better in some of these daily drama ratings for whatever reason.  I guess they have figured out that a drama filled with annoying selfish characters and just a couple of good characters sells well :) ... Just my opinion, though.

@jayakris

I'm actually surprised that this one has high ratings (though I'm happy for them) despite having almost half of the cast the annoyingly-you-want-to-die character.

Like seriously, if not for Oh Bom, the CEO and Kang Ma Roo I will not watch this since almost all of them are annoying. The top of the list is the thick-faced halmoni that I want to be sent to the jail for trespassing. I don't think I will warm up to her. But since the halmoni is in the drama poster, I don't think she'll be gone like Oh Bom appa and Kang Ma Roo omma.

I can manage Choi Ji Ah since she put a fight against the other annoying characters.

49 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Like seriously, if not for Oh Bom, the CEO and Kang Ma Roo I will not watch this since almost all of them are annoying. The top of the list is the thick-faced halmoni that I want to be sent to the jail for trespassing. I don't think I will warm up to her. But since the halmoni is in the drama poster, I don't think she'll be gone like Oh Bom appa and Kang Ma Roo omma.

Gosh, the worst halmoni I have ever seen in Korean dramas. I am pretty numb to a lot of extreme stuff the Kdrama writers pull on us, but what the halmoni did in Ep 25 at the death memorial that her son set up for his father-in-law was just too much to watch even for me.  To talk like that and kick stuff on the floor right in front of the daughter in law was unbelievable. I don't know how even a halmoni can get away with the things she does/says. Everybody just lets her go on being like she is, and that is what is even more annoying.  Yeah, JiA is probably the only one who might actually talk back to her and put her in her place at some point.  ARan acts like she hates the halmoni but she is to much of a coward to actually say anything back. A more repulsive old woman character is tough to find in Kdramas.

i  can't  understand  the  logic  of  letting  the  entire  family  of  the  exhusband  stay  in  her  home.  they're all  free  loading  and  what  a weak ,  weak, weak  hsuband  who  can  easily b e  swayed  by  his  mom  though  i  presume  he  is  past  50.  what a  mean,  mean  bratty  half  sister  to  bom.  very  mean  women  characters  except  for  bom  and  her  biological  mother.  this  weakling  of  a  husband  was  prevailed  to  use  the house  of  his  former  wife  as some  sort  of a  hotel?!  if  i w ere  the  wife  i  will  throw  them out  on  the s treet  after  giving  them  some  money a nd let  them figure  out  what  they w ant  t  do with  their  lives.  can't also believe  that  someone  who  went  to  college  in t he u.s.  is  only  goood  fr  manual  labor.  don't  they  have  call c enters  in  korea  surely  his  facility  of english language  will  come  in  handy .  is  the  korean  economy  really  tight?  south  korea  is  the  world's seventh  biggest  economy  in  the  world

@valsava I can understand the bit about the daughter being married and having a new family but that

certainly doesn't give people the right to consider them as not part of the family anymore. After all when a

daughter gets married to her husband she sort of becomes his responsibility to take care of and he in

return becomes her responsibility. But this in no way should cut the bond between parent or child whether

you are male or female. Also till the child isn't married of mostly in the case of a daughter then she should

be the responsibility of the parent. Males can be independent far more easily in a conservative society like

Korea and all but for the females they have just as value so I really can't understand the grandmother at

time. Heck I can't understand most of the time.

Someone said they wanted to ship of the grandmother somewhere. To that I want to ask where all the

genius Korean people are and where is the greatest invention of the world when you need it. I am clearly

referring to a Time Machine. :) The grandmother should be shipped of in the past where she should be just

fine with that mentality of hers. Especially the Joseon Era or wherever is closest to her way of thinking.

Clearly how can one be so rude to her own kids and call then the children of concubines. Perhaps I have

lost something in translation or something but I not only find that rude but extremely offensive as well.

don't know how anyone could have handled her and no wonder all the wives can't get along with such a

hateful MiL. Those that put up with her should be granted a Sainthood :)

Will still give the Aunt the benefit of the doubt for the time being but can sort of understand why people

aren't liking her so much.

As for the secretary knowing about Bom working for the company and knowing her true identity. I am

going to hazard a guess that he may know that she is working for the company but I would guess this at

about 25% accuracy since I haven't reached where the rest of you all are. I  would say that he would be

aware of this because since he works closely with the mother he should be aware of what she is doing

such as hiring people and all, Infact he would be quite bad at his job if he doesn't know this fact. :) As for him

knowing about Bom being Paran he still isn't aware of this fact. Had he known he would be doing his level

best to get rid of her even supporting Aran's stunts if he  knows why she is doing so. Yes Bom's father did

show him a picture of Paran as a kid but the father covered up his tracks well so he doesn't know it. For

instance while the father showed him the picture he told him that he saw her at some orphanage and

while he didn't explain how he was in the possession of that hair clip it still didn't matter because he has

Bom registered as his own daughter in the family register so even though he did investigate her family he

thinks that Bom is the Biological daughter instead of being adopted. Even when he went to fish for some

information from the stepmother he didn't get much out of that expedition and all since the stepmother

also thinks that Bom is her husbands daughter she didn't mention anything about an adoption to raise his

red flags. So for the time being Bom's identity is safe for the moment. :)

@LoveJKdrama what exactly did Arhan do to Bom. This is the problem of not watching ahead and only

inferring what is happening by comments alone. It can be kind of tricky to respond to.

@LavelyShai it kind of reminds me of an outcome that didn't happen in the movie Paycheck. They good guys

find a bunch of future predictions of which the outcome would have been total doom. Such as thanks to the

device that could predict the future they predicted some country was going to Nuke them so to prevent

said outcome they decided to Nuke them first and other stuff to such extent. The same could be said about

Minority Report and such where someone knew their future they tried to alter it before it actually

happened. Though in those cases the person sort of knew what was coming so they had the ability to alter

the odds in their favour. Unfortunately Arhan who can't see into the future always feels threatened by

those around her and thus tries to get rid of them before they can hurt her. After all look at Tae-ho's

mother who is already hoping to use her son's marriage to Ahran to get ahead in her life or perhaps get

her son to do so. Such as telling Tae-ho that perhaps since Ahran is under so much stress for the time

being perhaps he should take over her position for the time being. Clearly she is eyeing that position and all

that she could gain from it. If Ahran surrounds herself with such people naturally she is going to be so

wary. Plus as she can see no matter how hard she works she is still over shadowed by her younger

sister. She would be worried that if her sister were to ever return she would be given everything that she

has worked so hard to make. It really doesn't help that her mother is willing to Paran more shares than

her when Paran hasn't worked a single day in that company or as hard as Ahran has.

In regards to Bom and her identifying the ingredients in the new bottle (the one with the labels) I don't think

it was such a mystery as some are assuming. I believe Arhan was honest in what she wrote for the

ingredients. That is why she hadn't labelled them right of the bat and was doing so at the last moment so

that even had she been caught nothing good have been done. Plus she was going to reveal the fact to the

people that additives had been added to the drink. Unfortunately she got injured and thus things didn't go

according to her plan. Remember Bom has been drinking alcohol since god knows when and has various

types under her belt. Thus it would be safe to know that she would be aware of what ingredients have

been used to make a drink. She liked her mother's drink the best because they were using no additives thus

it would have been the closest to drinking a pure drink as possible. (sorry can't be  more cleared in what I

actually want to say). Thus she was a bit disappointed when she read the ingredients and realized what had

been done. Ahran was just mad that someone had actually figured out what she had done before she had

revealed it herself and thus was perhaps afraid that she would actually get into trouble if she got caught

which actually did happen.

@Ldy Gmerm   You have called it correct in regards to all the characters so far. :)
As for the Secretary still managing to keep a lid on things even if the added a new photo of Bom as and adult I wouldn't go so far. It may be a bit harder but not really all that impossible. Yes they really should do that but I guess the mother isn't thinking all that far ahead and has left all the planning to the secretary who is doing his level best not to locate the daughter in fear of getting caught of his past crimes. Also why I say that the Secretary would still be able to keep a lid on matters is because one has to still remember that any information regarding Paran has to go through him first and so if anyone did see Bom as Paran they would have to contact him to inform him of said fact. He could then investigate the matter if he really was pushed to doing so like in the case of Bom's father and say that this is the wrong person or something to that extent plus as long as Paran is being treated well he wouldn't even feel guilty of said fact as he would feel that since she was living a nice life and probably unaware of the fact that she has been lost or so then he won't do anything to get her back. So the only way the adult photograph could only work is if the mother actually manages to meet Paran in real life and recognizes her which lets be honest would be actually quite hard. Not that it would be impossible mind you just hard. Though this being a K-Drama and all Paran will be found living right under their noses all along. :) Also if one needs to remember only the mother is still interested in locating her daughter the rest of them have given up hope that she is even alive. Ahran in her frustration said something about her sister being dead and her mother should simply accept it, the father believes his daughter is dead (though he hasn't said it out loud) but he has gotten so frustrated with his life that he wanted to move on but couldn't do so because of his wife that he finally left her. As for the grandmother she doesn't really care but she does wail that her granddaughter is dead at times when she wants to speak ill against the mother and tells her to get back her granddaughter and all. So given her chance if she discovers the Paran is still alive she is only going to be nice to her if she can gain something out of it. Since the way she treats Jiah I doubt that will happen otherwise. The only reason that she is currently so nice to Ahran is because she needs someone in that house on her side so that she doesn't get kicked out from there.

As for the grandmother being kicked out for trespassing as some have said. Not going to happen because as I previously stated the son is still legally married to the son. She can simply claim that she is here visiting her son and her DiL can't do a thing about it. If she does so it will seem like she doesn't respect her elders or she is being unfilial or perhaps both. Had this been the States she would perhaps been able to do so. Though one would have to see whether the house was even under her name or not. Had it been lets say under her husbands name (which I find highly unlikely at the moment) then she wouldn't have even been able to do so.

For Maru doing manual work even though he was educated in the States I will refer to an earlier episode (which one I can't remember so if anyone does they can add it) where he went to a friend and asked for help in getting a job at the company. The friend felt bad he couldn't do much even though Maru had done so much for him in the States ended up just giving over some money. He also told him that other people that were more educated (remember Maru didn't complete his studies in the State due to surprise visit and then the tragedy) and they just got a job so Maru simply had no chance. If that were the case I have to wonder what exactly can Maru do other than construction. Plus this way if Maru works hard I want him to one day take back his mother's company possible or else form another construction company though how that can help Bom in the future well will have to figure that out later on.

As for Bom instead of running her mother's company I would rather prefer that she remains in development of new products and restoration of old ones like her mother and let Ahran run the company. Plus what does Bom even know about running a company but she does know a lot about alcohol. So that would be a far better combination in my opinion though I may be totally wrong and all.

In regards for a Tae-ho and Bom relationship as a couple I am against it. They should remain on good terms and all especially when the become In-Laws or not. I would otherwise really feel bad for Ahran otherwise. Plus she would lose everything to her sister which would be far worse than anything.
Tae-ho can simply do what he does best protect the sisters and tell each sister to take responsibility when they do wrong telling them that he will be there if they didn't do anything wrong etc... Thus preventing either one of them going down the wrong path and all.
Plus Ahran needs to stop pushing everyone away and hurting the people that actually care about her otherwise she is going to lose them on her own fault and it won't have anything to do with her sister.

Going now. Though it seems that I actually forgot what I wanted to say and unfortunately got of target once again. :( Will hopefully get back to it later on when I do recall what I wanted to say. But till then take care all of you and keep posting :)

Ha Some of my points were apparently covered by other posters as well so sry for the same points being brought up by me as well.

Darn @LavelyShai you were faster than me as usual :) Keep it up

@yamiyugi I watching ep 25 where Aran used Ohbom name to post her apology for the scandal that happen to their company as I think they putting the blame on Taeho. Thus, she protecting her fiancé with a lie which is wrong. I think you get a misunderstanding on my comment. I just say in an opinion way. Plus I watch raw , chinese sub and english sub so I know what is going on with the process of story. Plus, in Kdrama the 2nd female lead will always do something bad to the 1st lead especially daily drama and this plot of story. You need not take my comments too hard. I just making my opinion  which may or may not turn up to be true. As I say before, we have about 95 more episode to go that if it is a 120 episodes drama. There can always be twist in the storyline. 

@LavelyShai Yup, I do agree with you that if Taeho fall in love with OhBom is too typical and he with Aran is better though Aran don't deserve him. But there are many things that can happen for the future 95 episodes. Why I say that is to let Aran feel how stupid and arrogant she is that she can always hurt the person she love and assuming Taeho may not leave her (which I hope the storyline will do that as I can't stand the way of Aran treating Taeho)

P.S to all readers in this topic, whatever I comment is my opinion and my comments on future episode are also my opinion. Please do not take it too hardly. As I mentioned we have 95 more episode to go (i.e. if it is a 120 episode drama).

@LoveJKdrama just to be clear I haven't ever taken your comment or anyone else's comment hard ever. I am well aware that many of us may have different views and thus we express them as such and I pretty much  respect that as for your earlier comment I didn't have any misunderstandings I was just a bit confused. As you just said that you couldn't believe that Ahran did that to Bom because she was jealous of her. So I was merely curious as to what she did as I hadn't reached there yet. Again I am well aware that a lot of you watch the episodes RAW and then later with English Subs as well. Since I am not one of those people I was understandably curious as to what had happened. Thanks for finally explaining that to me in this post of yours.
Yes I am fully aware that 2nd leads tend to be so bad to the first leads and especially that really doesn't change all that much when the truth is finally revealed to them.

So in that case I doubt that Ahran is suddenly going to magically change when she discovers who Bom really is. She may certainly feel bad but remember she has always lived in the shadow of her sister ever since she went missing. So had she lets say found Bom somewhere else she may have been happy to see her again that is a big maybe. But over here she already feels threatened by Bom that she is more than willing to do such stunts to get her into trouble if she discovers that she is her sister as well she is going to be afraid that Bom is going to get everything that she has worked so hard to achieve such as the company and that her parents are going to abandon her once again for said sister. After such a long time her father is paying attention to her once again and she certainly doesn't want to lose that. As for her mother she is actually bothering to scold her for her mistakes when previously she wouldn't have been bothered so much. Perhaps Ahran may become more aggressive to make Bom quit as she would feel that this would be the best way that she would lose touch with her family once again. Plus if she assumes that Bom is living a better life she can simply go back to that and no damage will be done. Remember Bom as the first lead never complains and takes everything that comes with a smile so while she may be hurting on the inside she never really lets it show. Such as she is currently loaded with the family debt but she really has no one to complain about it. Maru kind of gets it now and again but then he is in a similar boat but even then I doubt that he is fully aware of how bad a boat she  is in. Not that he can do anything about it since he is in a similar situation as well and if things go as they are you can be sure that granny is going to make sure that he takes up the remaining debt or that perhaps Ahran may be willing to pay of that debt to get him to leave. I doubt that Jiah can go because the Dad would then put his foot down.

Again I am with the rest of you over here I don't mind Tae-ho leaving Ahran because lets be honest the way she  treats him most of the time is just bad and she may think that it is okay because he cares for her and all. But if he does leave her for Bom then I certainly am against that. Ahran certainly doesn't need to lose everything to her little sister. As some one said Ahran is already a bit unstable and we certainly don't need her to get any worse. :)

What Ahran doesn't seem to get is that yes she is afraid that people are eventually going to abandon her at some point so she tries to put on this strong front and in return be harsh towards others but what she doesn't seem to get is that perhaps many of the people that are going to abandon her are because of her own actions. For instance as it was pointed out that she used Bom's name for an apology just because she wanted to protect Tae-ho but did she ever consider that is what Tae-ho would want. As she said that he was a straight arrow she knew that he wouldn't go along with her plans to add additives to their drinks and all. So if he were to ever discover that she pulled a stunt like this no matter her intentions he would not only be disappointed in her but also expect to apologize to Bom which would certainly hurt Ahran's pride. She may even think that he was taking Bom's side when that really isn't the  case he is simply doing what is right.

To an extent I don't mind a Bom and Tae-ho friendship since he  is so nice and all. But the problem with this is that Ahran is not only going to get jealous  but also misunderstand their actions as well. Normally I don't think that this is bad as it would help Ahran to improve her relationship with Tae-ho and all. Unfortunately since this is a K-Drama and a daily on top of it all this isn't going to happen. She is going to let the jealousy of hers get the better of her and thus push Tae-ho away from her as well as become more aggressive towards her actions to Bom. So when Tae-ho may leave her she is going to place all the blame for that on poor Bom :(

Again as many of you have already pointed out that this is a daily drama and that we still have numerous episodes remaining anything is possible and we may have pairing switches such as a Tae-ho and Bom pairing by the end of the show. So we should keep an open mind and all. But if that were to happen they should have a really good reason for it that I may actually be  able to buy and all. Also then I would certainly want that they actually bother to take care of Arhan and not decide to pack her away in a mental asylum or the States for further studies etc... But as of the current moment I am against this pairing as a couple. That may change in the future but I have doubts about it

@LavelyShai get sentimental all you like. To be honest I am actually glad that you made this thread and all since I was looking forward to comment on this show so Thankyou for doing so. I was actually afraid that we weren't going to get a thread for this to be honest since it was made quite late and all. I would have made a thread for this myself if I knew how to but since I didn't know such as if there are any special requirements to it such as permission from the forum moderators or if we can add certain items or not. That is why I decided to leave it all up to the veterans of this site and up to fate as well.

Well that is all from my end for the moment take care and keep posting :)

Oh on a final note let me apologize if it ever came out as if I was being rude or something since that was never my intent and if that were to ever happen please do inform me so that I can apologize for my actions. Sometimes it is hard to express yourself when you  are typing. You may mean something but it comes out totally different when it is printed. Such as for quite some time I did not know that writing some thing in capitals was considered rude and was thought of as a person shouting till I actually picked it up or was it someone who informed me of that.
Also I totally respect all of your views over here and I am well aware that there may well be times when we may not agree with each other but then that is life and I won't feel offended that the other party doesn't agree with me I just hope that the same can be said about the others as well and that I will respect their views. Perhaps we may eventually even be able to convince the other of our points. Though what would be totally amusing is that if we both manage to convert each other of our points at the same time. :)

Anyway really going now :)

Archived