[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

There are many characters that annoy me alot...

Hopefully, some will turn out to be nice as we mo e along with the story. Like the grandma and Aunt who can possibly find out Bom's identity.

Ahran's attitude became worst and she's being too hard on Bom. I wonder how will she be when Bom's identity is revealed. Either she'll be more envious...

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 46 Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is what happened:

1) Continue from EP 45, OhBom’s adopted mother and OhBom’s real father saw both Maru and OhBom hugging. As always, OhBom’s adopted mother was angry and shouted at them. Both of them are shocked. When Maru saw both his stepfather and OhBom’s ‘mother’, he told them that he like OhBom. OhBom is about to tell her real father that they decide to be a couple (I think) but interrupted by him who has told her that he did not like that her relationship with Maru is more than a friend. Obviously, OhBom’s adopted mother shot back that who should be the one saying that and both parents took their child back individually.

2) OhBom’s adopted mother now scolding OhBom why the latter doesn’t listen to her and like Maru. OhBom tried to tell her adopted mother that Maru is a good person, good child and asked the latter why she hated Maru so much. Her adopted mother scolded OhBom that she told the latter so many times because Maru is like her adopted father and added on saying that if she chose Maru then left. Now, Maru and his stepfather are having a drink at a street stall. After a cup of soju, Maru told his stepfather that he really like OhBom and like to officially date her. His stepfather (OhBom’s real father) told him the reason why he dislike OhBom is because OhBom is an orphan who  doesn’t know her real parents[I will laugh once he know the person he is saying are himself and CEO Baek] Then, Maru felt that his stepfather thought of OhBom is like him.  He added on that he will not change his mind.

3) OhBom’s real father was drunk. CEO Baek, Ahran and JiAh are at living room and saw that OhBom’s real father was drunk so CEO Baek asked Maru did something happened at the Oh’s house. However, Maru told her that his stepfather was just a little drunk. Then OhBom’s real father told Maru that he hate OhBom and will never let a person who doesn’t know her real parents to be with his stepson [ARGH !!! I hate him who he thinks he is. He is nothing better, scared of his mother, wife and 2nd wife. He did nothing when his youngest daughter is missing and blamed his wife. If is not because of Secretary An and how he not eager looking for his youngest child in the past 20 years. OhBom will become like this. Argh!!!] So Ji Ah heard it and doesn’t understand what her father is saying, then Ahran commented that she think that both Maru and OhBom suited for each other. [Ya , I think both she and Taeho suited for each other, too obsessive and think they are more educated they deserved to better and own the world. Yikes~~~~] CEO Baek asked Maru to quickly send his stepfather into his room.

4) Maru is making some honey drink (I think is a hangover drink), JiAh is standing there telling Maru that she dislike OhBom to be her brother’s girlfriend [For goodness sake, when OhBom is back to her original position, you stand no chance in this family, stupid JiAh] Maru stopped JiAh from insulting OhBom, but she ignored and commented him for his low taste. CEO Baek overheard their conversation and said JiAh should not judge people based on looks. Then she told Maru that since both he and OhBom are just dated not long and asked him to treat it as to familiar each other. JiAh then commented about CEO Baek’s words that if Maru is her real son, she will not have agreed to the relationship. CEO Baek is upset over how JiAh still see her that way so she told JiAh off and leave the kitchen.

5) Next morning, OhBom is thinking hardly in her room. Subsequently, the grandmother was awake and she looked at the aunt who is still asleep. [a bit boring] Then, both OhBom and the grandmother came out from their respective room. The grandmother was shocked and both of them greeted each other. OhBom asked the grandmother to sit down and asked how her gastric is feeling since she drank a lot last night. She then added on that she will cook the hangover soup for her. The grandmother rejected OhBom’s offer and told the latter how she felt familiar of OhBom and that OhBom doesn’t look like anyone in the Oh family. She added on that OhBom just look like her children when they are young. At that moment, the aunt was awake who asked her why she leaving so early.

6) Both the grandmother and the aunt went back to CEO Baek. [A few boring scene so I will not say much] Like I say in the preview, the grandmother asked OhBom’s real father about his relationship with MiDal. So OhBom’s real father asked the grandmother why she asked that and so the grandmother told him that OhBom look more like him rather than MiDal. OhBom’s real father can’t believe what the grandmother say and asked her not to anyhow say likewise the aunt agreed with him [the fact is there, just he has his mindset is set there of OhBom who doesn’t know her real parents who in fact is him and CEO Baek, Argh! But he will never know. Argh!!]

7) The aunt is now in CEO Baek’s room asking CEO Baek to take care of the grandmother. CEO Baek told her not to worry and add on that if the aunt meets any trouble, the latter can always look for her. The aunt was touched so she cried where CEO Baek don’t understand why the latter is crying. The aunt told CEO Baek, she don’t know the reason.When the aunt is wiping her tears, she saw the picture of young Paran/OhBom. She felt weird. Then, she was back at the uncle’s room where she looked at the uncle and young OhBom/Paran’s photo. She asking herself whether the kid who is in both pictures are Paran or OhBom as they both look the same. Just nice, the uncle came into the room assuming that the aunt is looking at him. The aunt thought OhBom is adopted by the Ohs. But the uncle told her that it was OhBom’s adopted father who had affair that gave birth to her. [OMG, the uncle did not know too as I believe MiDal is the one who assumed it. Argh!!! How I wish both MiDal and the uncle saw the diary. Argh!] The aunt is angry that is why she changed her attitude towards OhBom (so judgmental)

8) Taeho’s mother is asking why Taeho is changing so much where Secretary An agreed and told Taeho to take some time to rethink his decision. Taeho knew that he upset both his parents but disagreed to continue the engagement with Ahran as he felt that there will be regrets. Taeho’s mother scolded him at that moment, the doorbell rang (i.e. Ahran) so Taeho’s brother went to answer it.  Taeho’s brother was shocked to see Ahran and told her that the atmosphere in his house is not good. Taeho’s mother interrupted him and greeted Ahran. Ahran told her that she came to greet them ‘Happy New Year’. Taeho felt uncomfortable and told them he is going to leave first. However, Secretary An stopped him and told him that Ahran is their guest. Taeho’s mother is trying to make peace between Ahran and Taeho. Taeho is angry with his mother who treated them as kid by asking them to hold hands. Ahran then asked Taeho’s parents not to worry as they will settle their own problem. She then turned and faced to Taeho that their problem should not let the elders worried. She added on by telling him not to always show an angry face. She asked Taeho’s mother whether they eaten if not she will go prepared but Taeho’s mother asked her not to and headed to the kitchen at the same time asked Ahran whether she eaten dobokki soup. Ahran said she will prepare together with Taeho’s mother. Both Secretary An and Taeho just give a displease look.

9) MiDal is clearing up the shop where there is a courier serviceman came in with two boxes of parcels. Then the old man who she wanted to matchmake him with OhBom came in. She asked him why he was there and he told her to forget what happened in the past. Afterwhich, he gave an envelope that contained documents of his asset that cost 5 hundred million (not sure the currency). MiDal asked him why he gave her that, the man say something to look at it herself and left. MiDal opened up the envelope and saw it was true. She now did not know what to do.

10) Maru came to the Ohs’ house. He is practising his speech to ask for Midal’s approval. Then we see the Ohs family are having their fruits that are cut by the aunt. MiDal told OhBom not to think about what she told the latter the previous night and added on that even the world is ending; the latter should not be together with Maru. The aunt added on and said to OhBom to listen to MidDal’s word and told her not to be upset. She also commented that no matter how she looks OhBom doesn’t look like MiDal [obviously she is Paran, Argh!] OhBom replied is that so as she heard other people say she looks like MiDal.  The aunt now sympathised MiDal [roll eyes] The aunt then added on and said to OhBom that she should be independent now that she is working [I think she asking OhBom to not live in this house, Oh for goodness sake, without her money, they will like underground already, she is paying the debt , omg] Maru kept and visit. MiDal told him off. Maru ignored and asked MiDal for her approval. Obviously Midal disagreed and took out his fruit basket and throuw it out. The aunt then insulted OhBom, the uncle is shocked to see the change of attitude of the aunt towards OhBom. Back to OhBom and Maru, after Midal threw the fruit basket on the floor, OhBom apologised to Maru and tried to pick up but stopped by Maru who told her that he is fine. He added on that he will try his best to change MiDal’s mind, OhBom then asked him that his stepfather is also angry about it. Maru did not want to upset her and lied that how much his stepfather likes her and asked her not to worry. However, OhBom looks like she doesn’t think so.

11) Midal is lying on the bed and vented her anger about OhBom and Maru’s situation. The aunt agreed and told her she understands. Next morning, CEO Baek is greeting her staff at the front lobby. OhBom came late and Ahran asked the latter why she was here since she told the latter to put the documents to the storeroom. OhBom just apologised and told Ahran that since it is official staff greeting with the CEO, so she rushed down. CEO Baek now is in front of OhBom and said some encouragement words to her where OhBom bowed to her and thanked her. Then, OhBom realised her partner aunt is the CEO of the company she is working. Ahran stared at OhBom when she heard the latter calling CEO Baek “Ahjuma’.

12) OhBom is thinking about the times with CEO Baek now that she knew CEO Baek is the CEO of the company. She then continued to carry her documents where Maru came to greet her and asked her whether she saw the CEO. OhBom asked him that he already knew about CEO Baek and asked him why he did not tell her. Maru apologised that it is the company’s matter; he then gave back the hairclip he wore during the experimental rice wine mask. OhBom is worried that she offended CEO Baek and did some mistake. Maru comforted her that he knows her well and said OhBom will not have any mistake. He then commented that the hairclip is abit too childish on her and said he will buy a better one for her. OhBom did not reply and left.

13) The Marketing team is preparing the audition for their model for their advertising campaign. Secretary An came to check on the situation and left.  OhBom give a document to Ahran to check. As always, Ahran will pinpoint her and asked her to redo. (will not talk much as the more I see, the more I can’t stand Ahran). There was a call who asked for OhBom . (the call is from CEO Baek). OhBom is now at CEO Baek’s office. CEO Baek apologised to OhBom for not telling her. OhBom replied that it is alright. Then, we see Secretary An was in the room too. There was a door knock; Ahran came in to submit her team’s idea to CEO Baek. CEO Baek then asked Ahran to take good care of OhBom who is a new staff. Ahran said she will and Secretary An said that OhBom need not need the care of Ahran since OhBom is hardworking that caused him to worry. CEO Baek then told OhBom that she will wait for her performance and said that after she familiarise with the company. She will about to come out the traditional rice wine and rice wine (I guess). OhBom then told CEO Baek that it is always her dream job and if she has that chance, she will work hard on it. She added on that if she happened to make mistake towards CEO Baek, hope the latter will forgive her. CEO Baek also asked OhBom to forgive her mistake. OhBom asked CEO Baek not to say that. Ahran felt disgusted.

14) Both Ahran and OhBom left CEO Baek’s office. Ahran dragged OhBom to the rooftop (Secretary An saw this scene) where Taeho is already there. Taeho is shocked to see OhBom likewise for OhBom. Ahran told both of them that they are now working at the office and forbids them to have any love relationship. Taeho is angry with Ahran how she treats OhBom. She replied that she is just warning them. OhBom then told Ahran that she has no feelings for Taeho but Ahran did not want to listen to her. Taeho felt Ahran is very disrespectful towards OhBom. Ahran replied that she is behaving this way is because she only loves him and she doesn’t want him to be happy. She continued say that no one can be happy without her. Taeho then said that she will be the only one to get more upset. Ahran replied to him angrily not to pretend to worry for her. She then turned to OhBom and said that if the latter does not let Taeho back to her, she will ruin Taeho in front of the latter. Before Ahran left, she told them if they have any comments, they should think carefully. Taeho felt sorry for OhBom to hear all these, OhBom just told him that she knows she can’t compare with Ahran as she is just a normal staff. She added on is just affection and asked Taeho not to regret and handled his feeling. Taeho just apologised to her that he like her. All these are heard and seen by Secretary An.

15) Secretary An now know that his son like OhBom who is his lifesaver.Both JiAh and Taeho’s mother went to the model audition for CEO Baek’s company. Both Secretary An and CEO Baek are shocked to see Taeho’s mother at the model photo audition. Maru received a call and accidentally drop the hairclip (Paran/OhBom’s). After Taeho’s mother finished her audition, Secretary An apologised to CEO Baek about his wife’s embarrassing action.  Afterwhich, Secretary An dragged Taeho’s mother and asked her why she did that (boring scene). CEO Baek is left alone and about to go back to the audition room. As she about to enter, she saw the hairclip and she is shocked as she recognised it belongs to Paran

~ End of EP 46~

EP 46 Rating

Embedded image permalink

Yeah First time , this drama got 23+

I have seen abit of EP 47. Secretary An already knew that OhBom is Paran based on OhBom's application form and after overhearing Ahran asking MiDal that OhBom is an orphan. I guess EP 48 will be about Secretary An confirming OhBom's identity. I'm not sure whether I'm right based on google translate for tomorrow's episode, look like OhBom and CEO Baek are going to the old brewing house. ( I not very sure need to see preview).

Now Secretary An know about OhBom's identity, I not sure how the story will goes. Since he will not want her to be back at the same time he maybe did not want OhBom to be with Taeho, he will do something to prevent it. However, OhBom is his life saver. I don't know how long they going to let CEO Baek know about OhBom.

@LoveJKdrama as always, thank you for the spoilers... Very detailed and help us be up to date while waiting for the english subs which normally released a week later. <3

I just hope that figuring out Bom's identity won't take til the episodes 60+... :) I'm kinda like excited to find out everyone's reaction..

I'm not sure why but the actor playin' Maru is givin' me some serious Song Jae Rim vibes LoL! Of course, Jae Rim was a lot less stiff, whereas the guy playin' Maru, albeit a hottie, appears very robotic in most of his scenes. I love Bom but feel like Jieun's portrayal to be sort of OTT, like she's really pushin' the goody-goody act. Anyway she's not as annoying as Aran *yikes*    

Ep 47 Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is what happened:

1)      Continuing from previous episode, CEO Baek is shocked to see the hairclip and is anxiously looking for Paran. She rushed into the audition room to ask the contestants whether they have dropped a hairclip. Afterwhich, she asked one of the female contestants whether she dropped the hairclip who then replied CEO Baek that is not hers.  CEO Baek is weak and before she collapsed she told Secretary An that Paran was definitely in there.  Ahran saw CEO Baek is unwell and asked Secretary An what happened to CEO Baek who then asked her to carry back CEO Baek to her office. As both Secretary An and Ahran are bringing CEO Baek to the office, OhBom saw them. She looked curious but left to do her work.

2)      They are back in CEO Baek’s office. CEO Baek kept saying that the hairclip belongs to Paran. Ahran told CEO Baek that the hairclip may not be Paran’s. CEO Baek disagreed with Ahran and firmly told the latter the hairclip belongs to Ahran. She then asked Ahran whether she remember the hairclip but Ahran told her she did not remember. CEO Baek told Ahran that she definitely remembers as she has the same hairclip when the latter was young and asked the latter to think carefully. Secretary An then told CEO Baek the hairclip is common as a child’s hairclip. CEO Baek insisted that definitely is Paran as the material used for the hairclip was from both Paran & Ahran’s  old sweater and is made by CEO Baek herself. CEO Baek then turned to Ahran and asked the latter to think carefully as when Ahran lost the hairclip, she cried hard for it when she was young. Ahran just asked CEO Baek to calm down. Secretary An add on and asked CEO Baek not to be anxious. CEO Baek ignored them and took the photo of young Paran who was wearing the hairclip. CEO Baek firmly asked them to see the hairclip was the same as the one in the picture and asked them to find Paran quickly. Ahran is begging her mother to calm down. CEO Baek ignored and left the office.

3)      CEO Baek is back at the audition place and said to both Secretary An and Ahran that Paran definitely was there. Ahran asked CEO Baek why will Paran be there , CEO Baek then asked her about the hairclip where Ahran told her that the latter must have mistaken. Secretary An stopped Ahran from saying further and turned to tell CEO Baek to calm down as the staff may be looking. CEO Baek ignored and kept saying that they must find Paran. Afterwhich, she fainted.

4)      The grandmother is asking OhBom’s real father did he really not have any other child other than JiAh. OhBom’s real father found the grandmother’s question ridiculous. The grandmother then said that how can her son have any feelings/relationship with Midal. She continued added on that Midal is a fierce woman how can her beautiful son like her but still feel that OhBom look exactly like her son. She continued to say that OhBom not only look like but also have the feeling that she belongs to CEO Baek and her son’s family. The grandmother is still thinking at this moment Ahran and Secretary An brought the weak CEO Baek home. OhBom’s real father and the grandmother were shocked and asked what happened but CEO Baek is too weak. Secretary An told them to ask about it later and wanted to bring CEO Baek to her room but stopped by OhBom’s real father who said to the latter he will bring CEO Baek to her room. So CEO BAek and OhBom’s real father left. The grandmother asked Ahran what happen , like always Ahran did not want to remember about Paran so she told the grandmother it was nothing and asked Secretary An to go back to the office.

5)      OhBom’s real father and CEO Baek are in her room. CEO Baek then asked OhBom’s real father whether he remembered the hairclip. OhBom’s real father remembered that it belonged to Parana and asked CEO Baek where she found it. She then told him that she found it at her company’s corridor. OhBom’s real father asked what she mean and add on does the company has the hairclip. She then told him that she doesn’t know but only knew that Paran came to her company and asked him what to do. Ohbom’s real father said what she meant she doesn’t know, and asked her where is Paran. CEO Baek told him that she tried to search but can’t see Paran; and she knew Paran came to the company but she did not know about it. OhBom’s real father saw how CEO Baek is anxious and asked her to calm down. He asked her to tell him slowly where she found the hairclip. CEO Baek did not reply him but cried.

6)      Secretary An is now looking at all the application of the modeling. He found the hairclip incident is ridiculous and asked why this will happen after settling the DNA incident. He kept asking himself where Paran appears and asked Paran really come for the audition. He then continue to search and found one contestant who is similar to Paran’s current age. He then called the contestant and asked whether the latter lost anything but he got the reply is no. The contestant then asked who Secretary An was and whether did she make it for the modeling. Secretary An quickly answered no and held up the phone. After which, Secretary An was angry that even he called the possible people he can’t directly asked them whether they are Paran. He then left the office.

7)      Secretary An who left his office saw OhBom’s real father in the company and saw him searching for something. He went to approach the latter and asked him why he was there. OhBom’s real father told Secretary An that after he heard from CEO Baek where she found the hairclip. He wanted to come and look for any clues left behind. Secretary An told him he will offer to help look. OhBom’s real father then saw the CCTV camera and asked Secretary An whether they can look at the CCTV camera during the modeling time period and find who is the one losing the hairclip. He added on that maybe the person who dropped it may be Paran or someone who knew Paran. Secretary An agreed and brought him to the security room and asked the security to let them see the CCTV. The security then told them that they can’t let outsider see the video. OhBom’s real father is begging the security to let him see. The security looked and Secretary An as he unable to answer OhBom’s real father. Secretary An then suggested that he will look at the CCTV and let OhBom’s real father know later. OhBom’s real father agreed since the security will never let him see and left.

8)      OhBom’s real father is now at the resting area. OhBom saw him and went to approach him. She then asked the latter why he was there. Ohbom’s real father did not say anything. Now, the security is showing Secretary An the video when the modeling took place. The security asked Secretary An where was the exact location who then replied that it was near the camera testing entrance. However, it seems to have a problem. (I think is the CCTV camera not able to capture that location or not able to see clearly). OhBom went to get a cup of water for her real father who is still anxious waiting for Secretary An. Before OhBom can say anything to him, her real father said that his own daughter, he should be the one confirming and commented that what will Secretary An and the security know. He then left the resting room. OhBom who heard him wonder which daughter Ohbom’s real father mean.

9)      Secretary An  who is confirming something with the security, OhBom’s real father came back to the security room and said that he will find his own daughter himself. Secretary An is trying to calm OhBom’s real father down but the latter asked him to move and let him look at the CCTV. Secretary An then told the latter that the location where the hairclip is a blind spot from the CCTV camera and apologized. OhBom’s real father cannot accept it and went to look at the CCTV himself. The security told him he can’t do that but was pushed by Ohbom’s real father and stopped by Secretary An from stopping Ohbom’s real father again. OhBom’s real father is still looking at the CCTV video, Secretary An then kept to tell the latter that if Paran really came to the company, they definitely will have a way to find her. Ohbom’s real father then said if Paran is not in that CCTV video/ the company, where can they find her.

10)   CEO Baek received a call from Secretary An who told her about the CCTV not able to capture the location where the hairclip was found as it was a blind spot and did not continue investigate further. At this moment, OhBom’s real father came back with a bag of something at the same time Ahran also went into the room. CEO Baek asked OhBom’s real father what Secretary An told her was true. He replied that it was and that he saw the CCTV personally. CEO Baek said that her child went there before and yet they not able to capture and she can’t believe such thing will happen. So OhBom’s real father told her that the only way to find out is through the application documents of the constestants if Paran really went for the modeling audition. CEO Baek agreed and said to OhBom’s real father that they definitely able to find Paran through the stack of applications. Then, they saw one applicant who is the same age as Paran and look exactly like Paran, CEO Baek suggested that they called the lady first. Ahran who saw this, went to stop them and said that it was not the first time they being like this and told both her parents that in the end is they who are the one being hurt. She then asked them to end this. However, CEO Baek told her that this time is true and said that Ahran also saw Paran’s hair clip. Ahran still think that CEO Baek has mistaken and that she did not remember the hairclip. CEO Baek was angry and asked Ahran to get out of her room. Ahran then asked the latter is the family going to be shaken again and explained that her father just came back and now the Paran thing is happening again. She continued to say that in future if they see Paran they should let go and added that even if the hairclip truly belong to Paran , she had enough. Ohbom’s real father asked Ahran why is she so cold-hearted towards Paran who is her younger sister. She said that is she really her sister since they separated for so long and add on saying that Paran came to the company and left the hairclip without seeing them is because she did not want to find them. She felt that Paran maybe wishing that they did not know each other like now and live happily. CEO Baek is getting more angry and asked Ahran to stop. Ahran asked her to think again since they did not know whether the hairclip is truly belong to Paran, she add on telling her mother is being crazy for not caring about the latter’s work and her engagement. CEO Baek scolded Ahran that is the latter still Paran’s eldest sister. Ahran shouted to her to be more normal abit and left the room. OhBom’s real father then told CEO Baek that Ahran makes a point and tell her that they should calm down abit and before they found Paran, they should calm down their hearts for their children’s sake. He then ended off they will slowly look for Paran.

11)   Taeho‘s mother is grumbling about letting Secretary An know about her audition at his company. At this moment, her youngest son came back to apologize and asked for her forgiveness. Taeho’s mother asked him to go away as now he is not the problem. Taeho’s brother then said to her that means she has forgiven him for using her car to fetch his girlfriend (what! When did he and JiAh become a couple?). Then, Secretary An came back, Taeho’s mother quickly apologized to him about her auditioning for his company’s model and explained why she did that. However, Secretary An did not say anything and went into the room. Taeho’s mother went in and asked him to understand her. He then asked her whether he understand him. Taeho’s mother felt weird.  Secretary An then asked her whether she will forgive him if he made a mistake. She then replied to him that she will understand him no matter what the world say about him and add on that she will protect him. Secretary An just hugged her and Taeho’s mother was shocked and asked him what happen.

12)   Taeho’s brother is thinking about JiAh. (Not much to say).  JiAh at home and grumbling about the house’s atmosphere is not good and she did not want to further make CEO Baek angry with her. She then thought of calling OhBom to come over to the house. OhBom arrived who was then cooking porridge at CEO Baek’s house.  JiAh told Ohbom that the atmosphere is not good and told her about CEO Baek’s missing daughter as well as her real father is acting strange too after they know about the reappearance of Paran. OhBom then asked JiAh whether CEO Baek is cooking for her daughter, JiAh told her is not really want to find Paran but use this opportunity to find. JiAh then said that she asked the latter to help cook porridge for CEO Baek so that she can show a good side of her to CEO Baek. OhBom then asked her if the daughter is not found is it a bad thing. JiAh asked the latter not to ask her as it was too complicated. OhBom then change the topic and asked JiAh to watch and learn. JiAh then asked OhBom whether she is dating with her brother. OhBom replied yes so JiAh then told Ohbom to perform well in front of her since she is Maru’s only blood-related siblings and she need to take care about her brother’s love problem. Ohbom just smiled, JiAh then tell the latter to call after the porridge is ready so she left the kitchen.

13)   CEO Baek is in her room looking at the hairclip asking Paran where she was. OhBom finished cooking and went up to look for JiAh. However, she can’t find JiAh. She tried to look for JiAh in Paran’s room but the latter was not there. As she about to leave, she turned back at look at the wall of marked date (I think Koreans love to check their height how much they grew so the marked date is the indication of Paran’s height in the past). Just nice, CEO Baek saw the back of OhBom and thought she was Paran. OhBom turned and saw CEO Baek. CEO Baek is shocked to see OhBom and asked why she was in Paran’s room and what she doing there. OhBom replied that she was here as JiAh called that she wants to see her. CEO Baek then asked OhBom to leave the room quickly. As CEO Baek is about to leave, she almost fainted. So OhBom went to help her to her room and asked CEO Baek what happen to her, does the latter need her to bring the latter to the hospital. CEO Baek asked OhBom not to care about her, OhBom then asked the latter to eat something. She then left the room but just nice JiAh is already bring the porridge to CEO Baek. JiAh is shocked to see OhBom coming out from CEO Baek’s room. OhBom explained to her and worried about how CEO Baek looks. She asked JiAh CEO Baek is unwell is it because of the latter’s daughter. JiAh told OhBom it was not the latter’s business and asked her to leave. OhBom left CEO Baek’s house and kept think about how CEO Baek look. OhBom that asked herself is Paran CEO Baek’s daughter.

14)   Next morning, Midal is scolding the aunt to make the breakfast for the family. The aunt is tired and asked Midal to ask OhBom. But Midal refused and pull her to make the breakfast. The uncle saw and complained to MiDal. So MiDal suggested them to pay her the household expense. Abit boring. After the quarreling, the aunt went to make breakfast however she felt nauseous so MiDal took over but MiDal thought the aunt is acting to avoid making breakfast.

15)   OhBom is on her way to work and Maru saw her who then went to greet her. OhBom asked why he came to work so early, Maru explained as a new staff is better to be early. OhBom is impressed and complimented him. Maru said it was all thanks to her. Maru then took her hand and tuck into his pocket to take out his gift. (a yellow hairclip). Maru explained to OhBom that he lost her hairclip. OhBom is abit upset and she felt that she not able to get the same one. Maru then apologized and said he tried find the same but he can’t find. He then continued to explain that he had to find something similar and apologized again. He also asked her what to do. OhBom told him it was alright as she hardly wears that hairclip. Maru helped to put the hairclip he bought on her and commented that it was pretty on her. OhBom then asked him to go or they will be late.

16)   OhBom is in the creative team’s office. She is asking the guy colleague whether she did it correctly. The guy colleague told her she doing it fine and told OhBom that she has worked hard after spending so many overnight. He asked OhBom whether she wants to have a cup of coffee, OhBom said if it was his treat, she will drink it well. Then OhBom asked Ahran whether she wanted coffee. Ahran rejected by asking the guy colleague and OhBom to go drink. After they left, Ahran went to see OhBom’s work and deleted all OhBom’s work. Afterwhich, Ahran commented that OhBom should blame herself for getting into Taeho and Ahran’s relationship (Childish. Argh!) , also insulting Ohbom for being shameless and pretending nothing happen and came to the company.

17)   Taeho is with his father at the resting area. Taeho wanted to say something but interrupted by Secretary An who told him that he will not force the latter to marry Ahran immediately but disagreed for them to break up. Secretary An added on that if Taeho really want to break up , he should settle it nicely. Taeho apologized. Secretary An then told Taeho he disagreed with Taeho to break the marriage to be with OhBom. Secretary An explained that the company is where their family is working and asked Taeho to look especially careful of his action. Taeho apologized, Secretary An again emphasized that he disagreed about Taeho to be with OhBom . Taeho is shocked that Secretary An know about it and he then firmly tell Secretary An that he likes OhBom. Secretary An just sighed and is disappointed with Taeho.

18)   Secretary An is now in his office , looking at OhBom’s resume. He told himself that he know OhBom is a good person but one a good candidate to be Taeho’s other half.  He then saw the name of OhBom’s adopted father and remember that OhBom’s father is the one who look for him and quickly left the office.

19)   MiDal is cutting onion and is hurt by the onion that is why she is crying. (Boring scene not much to say). Ahran went to Midal’s shop. MiDal asked why Ahran was there so Ahran told Midal that she wished the latter can talk to OhBom to know her status. MiDal laughed at how Ahran lost her love and blamed it on OhBom. (Boring scene) the purpose of Ahran going there is that she went MiDal to ask OhBom to leave Taeho and that she will give MiDal more money that she previously gave her (i.e the money of the blogger case). MiDal is angry and asked her not to use money to do things for her (something like that : that is asking OhBom to leave Taeho). At this moment, Secretary An is outside of MiDal’s shop and said so the person OhBom’s adopted father told him that could be Paran is OhBom. He was about to enter the shop but heard what Ahran told Midal that OhBom is not her real daughter but adopted. (Okay I will not say much about Ahran as I sick and tired of Ahran thinking that the whole world owes her).

20)   Secretary An went back to the company. He is asking himself what does it mean:’Ohbom is an adopted child’ So he recalled whatever happen in the earlier episode (where OhBom’s adopted father find him and ohbom’s adopted father died) Then, he realized that OhBom’s adopted father came to find him  about his daughter was Paran. OhBom said Secretary Ana and chased him to the resting area as she called him but did not get a response. At the resting area, Secretary An is asking himself does that mean OhBom is CEO Baek’s daughter, Paran.  OhBom came in and called Secretary An again. Secretary An is shocked to see OhBom ~End of Episode~

Ep 47 Rating

Embedded image permalink

@valsava Happy New Year to you to. Welcome back to the thread and certainly feel free to ask any question

that you may feel like asking and even though I don't respond as often as I like to these posts if I see your

post and any unanswered question of yours I will certainly try to answer them if I can or if they haven't

been answered already.

@Mico Ricco That post of yours the one that seemed like a comic strip with all those bubbles and all seems

funny shame that I couldn't seem to understand a bit of that.

@LoveKJDrama that is certainly good to know that we have less of grandmother she can certainly get on

ones nerves especially with her old fashioned thinking and from what I am getting even thinking that her

son might have had a relationship with Bom's mother. :) Then again I guess I can't exactly fault her this time

to an extent according to her it makes perfect sense. If her son could leave one woman to start another

family what stops him from doing so plus to top it all up he even staid at another woman's place who just

so happens to have a child that resembles him more than the other people of said house. Still she should

have more faith in her own child.

As for the Aunt and Uncle being immature and later on growing up well that seems to be a staple of

KDramas so I am not totally surprised at the outcome it is that I just don't like it, Also they are going to

need to grow up real fast because if my suspicions are correct from reading those spoilers from the

latest episode over here I am going to say the next most common thing in K-Drama rules has just happened

that is the Aunt is going to get pregnant from that one night that she got all drunk and slept with him for

the first time. According to the post she seemed to get sick while making breakfast. I am going to go with

that is a sign of her actually being pregnant. Unless she really is sick and no one is really going to get that

till it is to late all the time thinking that she  is either faking it or she really is sick and they take her to the

hospital for a check up to receive a really big shock and all. Not really one of my favorite Drama Tropes

but if this will help these two to actually grow up and do something better with there lives then I guess

that I am all with it.

Ahran deleting Bom's work is nothing short of childish. She is another person that needs to grow up. At

this point I am not even sure why she feels threatened from Bom who has clearly told her that she is not

interested in Tae-ho but apart from that she knows how Bom and Maru feel about each other. So unless

she is afraid that  she will somehow steal her job (did I miss something) she should never have felt

threatened in the first place plus on top of all that she should really learn to listen to others and respect

their wishes.

So it seems that Tae-ho's dad may have actually figured out that Bom is actually Paran. I am surprised

that they revealed it so soon I really thought that we would have to wait till episode 60 -65 max for others

to figure it out.

Now we have to see what he is going to do with this information. There are certainly a number of ways

that he can take this. Though if he is going to go all dark side on her we will know that he is going to feel

even more guilty towards her since she did save his life after all that he did to her. Still I can only assume

that his first priority will be to discover exactly how much Bom remembers being Paran at that point he

can make his next move as keeping her around might be dangerous to him in the long run as she may

accidentally remember something about her past especially since she is in close quarters with the rest of

her family. Though to repay her he may allow Tae-ho to try and win her over that would be the closest he

can come up with to let her back all that she lost but that like I said would be risky so his priority in that

case would be to get rid of her that would mean a team up with Ahran. This would mean that Ahran would

at first gladly accept any help that she can get in getting rid of her rival but she will slowly start to

wonder why he would even want to help her get rid of Bom in the first place and I doubt that him claiming

that he is doing this all for her sake is going to work for long and then she is going to discover that Bom

and Paran are the same person that means that we are going to see a couple of episodes where Ahran is

going to feel conflicted about her actions and all but in the end she is going to go with the cover up and try

to get rid of Bom for her own sake and all. Her parents are really going to be dissapointed in her when

they find out that she not only knew who and where her sister was all this time but did her level best to

keep her from her family who has been searching and missing her all this time. Third person to next

discover who Bom is most likely is going to be Jiah. But Ahran is easily going to bribe her to stay quiet

while playing on her insecurities that she is going to get kicked out once Bom returns to her rightful place

and all. So even she is going to play dumb. Still since she is much better than Ahran and also has had more

contact with Bom I am sure that she is going to feel bad towards her so she will try to be atleast nice to

her without realizing that she should have been nice to her anyway as she is her sister as well

@LavelyShai  I am going to agree that of all the mothers Bom's mother is certainly better of than most.

Yes she has her issues and she has a great love of money as well but when push comes to shove she will

stand up for her daughter. Sure she was willing to sell of her daughter to the butcher but she tried to

justify her actions that she was hoping that her daughter would live a well of life after that (okay that

wasn't really such a good point) though a better one was when that butcher tried to take advantage of

Bom she really let him have it. Sure she pretended that she didn't know what Bom was talking about but

infront of the Butcher she let him have a piece of her mind also when she saw that Maru's father couldn't

do anything and that Bom would be the one in trouble she was the one to protect Bom. Though I wonder

how much she does it out of responsibility to her husband. Speaking of that whenever she may have let it

slip that Bom may have been a child from another woman she did her best to cover it up not letting Bom

feel hurt. Sure she may show favoritism towards her own daughter but at the same time I want to

believe that she may have actually developed some small feelings towards Bom and that they have nothing

to do with Bom providing for the family and all. So we can easily assume that she is going to demand

money from Paran's parents when she discovers that is who Bom was all this time and perhaps even use

that as an excuse to send Bom back to her family. I say something like this may happen that she may even

try to convince Bom to return to her family and when she wont want to do that (perhaps due to the

misunderstandings still in place and all) the mother will reveal to Bom that she took money from said family

so she has to go back now. Bom feeling more hurt will then go and rejoin her family. Atleast she will still

have Maru in that house to look after her but everyone will certainly be shocked (atleast all those that can

still be)

I really don't get why a person continues to force their feelings on someone else who has told said person

numerous times that they don't see the other person as anything more than a friend. They should learn to

respect that and stay in the friend zone or even end up losing that. In this case both Ahran and Tae-ho

seem to be similar. That is why they are perfect for each other. :)

@Mico Ricco loved the Behind the scene pictures nice to see the cast getting along so well in real life. By

the way who is that little girl in the picture next to the Aunt? Is that supposed to be her daughter and will

we finally get to see her in real life and that she wasn't a figment of her imagination all along.

On a side note someone said that they liked Bom but felt that the actress potrayal to be OTT what does

OTT stand for. Please forgive my ignorance.

Anyhow that is all from my end for the moment so take care all of you and hope to hear from your posts

soon.

Also  @LoveJKdrama thanks for all those spoilers so now I know thanks to you which episodes to really look

forward to :)

Their readers, I will not be doing the spoiler as I able to find a website which have the latest English subtitle  (they release 2pm est after an episode is finish aired in korea) * Please click on the Spoiler for the link and how to access if you are not able to*

Spoiler

this is the link :http://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/

If your country can't access the page , simply install   Hola VPN https://hola.org/

Hope it helps those who are waiting for the english sub. 

Sorry as I feel that since I may not able to update often  due to my school works. Hence, with this link you are able to watch the drama on the same pace as Koreans.

@marypots08, I think Bom's action of touching Taeho's cheek will be misinterpreted by GH.  I find myself fast forwarding through the raw episodes.....although I can't totally understand the language, it's kinda evident what's going on. Bom is so misunderstood, it's becoming tiresome.  I can't stand how they are dragging out her birth secret, and Bom is getting accused of things left and right, through no fault of hers.  She is just trying to follow her dream, working hard, and people are misjudging her left and right due to the actions of others. Ah Ran is the worst, she and Taeho's mother.  I think I may have to stop watching for awhile, because I feel like this drama is going nowhere!!!!

2 minutes ago, MaraT said:

@marypots08, I think Bom's action of touching Taeho's cheek will be misinterpreted by GH.  I find myself fast forwarding through the raw episodes.....although I can't totally understand the language, it's kinda evident what's going on. Bom is so misunderstood, it's becoming tiresome.  I can't stand how they are dragging out her birth secret, and Bom is getting accused of things left and right, through no fault of hers.  She is just trying to follow her dream, working hard, and people are misjudging her left and right due to the actions of others. Ah Ran is the worst, she and Taeho's mother.  I think I may have to stop watching for awhile, because I feel like this drama is going nowhere!!!!

@MaraT i have a sense as well base from the look of the CEO... :(

I can't wait for the time they all figure out Bom's real identity... Pretty sure, they will regret all their actions!!!

Archived