[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have been asking why Tae-ho's father took Paran with him to the meeting with the shady dealer

well one has to assume that he was on a tight schedule and in that case he was desperate to meet up

with him for the trade off. I am sure that when the time comes to redeem him it will turn out that his

wife or son were real sick. More likely that it was the wife and that they needed the money for that. Why

he simply didn't ask his boss for the money is beyond me perhaps he was to embarrassed to do so. I doubt

that she would have refused to give him the money if he really needed it at that point or perhaps he did ask

her but she didn't have any at that point so she refused him.
The reason that I say that it would be the wife that needed the money for her illness is because if we are

to note the scene when he meets up with the man please note that was no transfer of money between

the two and all that he asked was that the other person keep his end of the bargain. This shows that he

did this out of desperation not out of greed. In this case it would be safe to assume that he may have

either needed the money for something like an operation for a family member (or treatment) or perhaps

he needed to get said member admitted to the hospital for treatment etc and at that time it was not in

his power to do so. Plus I really don't see how else they can redeem him otherwise.

Does anyone else think that he was the one responsible for all those fake people showing up claiming to

have information about Bom? Lets see what happened shortly after that they had the number changed to

his so that he could control the flow of information and all. Thus if anyone contacted him with real

information he could simply ignore it and tell Paran's mother that he hasn't gotten any info yet. Had Paran's

mother still been in control Paran would have been located by now such as when Bom's father tried to get

in touch with her. Perhaps I am reading to much into something that is not there.

As for Bom's mother I am not a 100% sure if she is truly aware that Bom is not related to her husband

in anyway whatsoever. On one hand when her husband brought her home he tells his wife that this was

the child that he mentioned about before. If one looks at it that way then one can certainly presume that

he told her that he saw said child at an orphanage and brought her up. But that doesn't explain her actions

later on such as trying to throw the poor child out of the house. She would have no reason to do so. Infact

she could either take the child back to the orphanage or tell her husband to do so. Instead it would indicate

that she must believe that the child is an illegitimate one that her husband got from a one night stand plus

her saying quite loudly when she was upset and all that why she doesn't go or something to that extent

when she is a child from an affair. This certainly would hurt Bom a lot but atleast this way she has an

identity which she can hold on to plus it wouldn't be as bad as telling her that she doesn't share a drop of

blood with their family and all. If they that, that would end up hurting Bom even more than what the

mother currently does. So I am going to go with the assumption that she still believes that Bom is related

to her husband. Also like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts perhaps the husband had good reason to

deceive everyone around them for the time being.

Ahran's grandmother is a terrible parent. I say terrible because she only thinks about herself and what she

can gain from those around her and not what others may feel. For instance when her son left his wife and

started living with Maru's mother that was wrong of him when he wasn't even divorced with his first wife.

His mother should have been trying to convince him not to do that when he was still married and all or

should have managed to get a divorce between the two. Yet she tried to live it well with both Woman and

when the second wife went bankrupt after making all that noise and all she has the  gall the go back to the

first wife and tries to convince the first wife to take her husband back and not to get a divorce and all.

Why simply because she couldn't bare to live on the streets due to her own mistakes and all. She then

tries to be nice to Ahran and her DiL just for her own sake. Atleast her son has some sort of shame that

he isn't going back to his first wife nor is he willing to give up Maru no matter what is mother is saying.

Since I am not feeling well I think I will leave with this for now and get back to posting when I start feeling better. Sorry for that. Till then take care a

I watched the drama until episode 10.

I really appreciate Oh Bom's samchon. He's always taking care of her and he's the only one witth conscience when it comes to Oh Bom and her well-being.

Oh Bom's dongsaeng pissed me off as well. She took the ring and lost it. Now her eonnie has to suffer because of her.

Well. Finally Oh Bom omma and Tae Ho omma found their match with Ji Ah. Hahaha!!!

I like Ah Ran because she's cold to her halmoni but the way she treats the people in her company. Tsk tsk! She has some attitude. That's why they don't really respect and give her credit. Though I feel pity at her since she's living in her dongsaeng's shadow. But she's been whiny in her own way. Tae Ha has to take all her anger.

I wonder what is the next move of Oh Bom omma now that she has passed the debt to Oh Bom? Hmmmm...

@LavelyShai thankyou for explaining those points for me. You are correct when you say that most of the

points were already covered in the show. At the time that I was writing the post I wasn't feeling well so I

most probably missed that.

Other than that when I said that his wife was probably ill and that is why he did it and was pointed out

that there was no real indication of that. I have to agree it could even be his sons but that wasn't really

my point. Considering that this is a K-Drama and we all need some redemption for the characters and all I

just thought that this might have been a possible reason for him to do so. After all I really can't see all that

many that can justify his  actions where he betrays this woman who helped him out when he was in a bad

position and has continued to take care of him by keeping him by her side  and all. So unless there was

some major reason for him to betray her and then on top of all that abandon her daughter as well it will

be extremely difficult to forgive him.

As for him taking Paran with him to such a shady deal someone clearly pointed out that she was six not

dumb. :) Perhaps he was hoping that she didn't notice what he was doing. Had she not noticed he clearly

wouldn't have abandoned her though perhaps he would have been better of giving her a much more

believable story but that would have been slightly risky. Anyway as I was saying kids that don't understand

what is going on eventually start to get bored with what all the grown ups are doing and all so their mind

starts to wander and focus on other stuff. Perhaps he hoped that she wouldn't notice what he was doing

and think about her mother etc.. Plus like I said maybe he was on a time constraint and had to hurry with

said deal therefore he wasn't thinking rationally at that point.

In regards to Paran's identity being revealed to soon is a slightly tough call to make. Since this is a K-

Drama we have to consider a few things on.

To make a story move forward we generally need some sort of conflict and all.

Mostly these come in two forms in K-Dramas.

1. Love Interest Conflict.
2. Workplace Conflict/Politics.

Both of said points are also mostly combined together but not always the case. Now like I may have

mentioned in one of my earlier posts somehow I don't see the first one happening. It is true that I haven't

seen any real interactions between Bom and Tae-ho but I doubt that it will happen plus I think that would

just leave Ahran in even worse situation and she really needs someone to be in her corner and all. Plus like

Ahran is simply to busy for romance for a conflict to really arise over here at this point.

This now brings us to point number two. If her identity is revealed soon then that means that Ahran would

have to give up a lot of things for a sister that hasn't really worked her way up as hard as she has and is

basically given everything for free and all. Such as Paran currently has more shares than she possesses and

if we go by that then we can be sure that their mother would try to bring Paran is a somewhat higher

position than a starter or even place her in position to revive old wines and all something that Ahran is

aiming for if what I gather is correct. Though we can still have a few workplaces conflict without this big

reveal for the time being so it isn't high on the priority list. Such as since Bom can identify what the drink is

made of she can perhaps id the additives and can even make a better drink from her experience thus

causing friction between the two sisters. Plus her being the main lead and all she will try to do everything

the right way compared to her sister that is trying to take shortcuts and all. This may further cause

issues between mother and daughters.

Though another reason we can't have Bom's identity revealed so soon are due to her stepmother and

father. I say this because we need more time for Bom and her father to bond with each other without

realizing the  truth because the moment they realize who she is the father is naturally going to try and

inform his wife that he has located their daughter and well we all know how the mother is like she is going

to try and spend a lot of time that she has lost with her etc... and would want her to move in with them.

That means less time with the father and we need her to spend equal time with each of them before she

can really make any sort of decision of where she wants to be with. Then comes the matter of her

stepmother. If she were to discover who Bom's parents are do you think that her greed will let this go.

For starters she doesn't know who her mother is but if she did then she would try to either demand

compensation for raising her daughter for so long or ask her to pay the debt that family has incurred so

far. Even then I think that even without knowing who the mother is and perhaps who the father is she

wouldn't want Bom to leave since she would be afraid that she would and try to bail on her part of the

debt and she really is the only one working hard on clearing it all up since it is under her name and all.

Thanks for also informing me that the grandmother actually has a place to go to namely in the country

side. I wasn't aware of that fact previously. Though even then I think it wouldn't be right to send a poor old

lady to live alone in the country side. What if something were to happen to her who would be there to help

her. Plus since she has two grown children they should really take responsibility for their mother. Though

the mother should also be understanding and not cause problems for her children such as trying to go to

her previous DiL when her son has cut all ties with her already. Plus like we have agreed she simply is a

terrible parent. Atleast her children are some what decent though they need to grow up if they want to

live in the modern world. They are already in trouble and in debt because they don't know how to look after

themselves. Jiah can already be a problem unless she fixes herself soon.

Apart from Bom and her dad bonding another point is that both of them need to see the kind of life the other has been living such as how hard, bad etc was for the other side. Further allowing them to not only bond but also forgive the other if necessary. Therefore we are going to need some time to discover each others identity. I would say that if this was a normal K-Drama and all the reveals would come around episode 75 but in those stories we generally have love interest conflicts so the other party is actively trying to either sabotage their supposed sibling or they are totally oblivious that the lead has a significant other and are trying to win them over not realizing that they have no chance. But since this drama hasn't shown that happening (mind you I am a few episodes behind so I may be totally of mark over here.) so perhaps we should expect small secrets such as this be revealed slightly earlier perhaps in the bracket of 45-60 episodes. Then again I may be totally wrong and the reveals will take their own sweet time to do so

Another point that I wanted to bring up but had forgotten earlier was the time when Bom threw that sample bottle by mistake and then she found it with Tae-ho. I believe that mistake was entirely on her. She threw something that shouldn't have been thrown in the first place. Considering that if I was in her place I wouldn't have done such a thing because lets put it the bottle wasn't empty in that case I would have assumed that it was an item that wasn't supposed to be thrown away unless it was in the bin. Yes certainly there was trash on that table but if one has enough sense they can tell what is trash to be thrown away and what shouldn't be. Had she actually used her head she wouldn't have gotten into such trouble or gotten Maro in trouble due to her actions. That scene only was there to spend some time which they didn't know how else to get some interaction between her and Tae-ho. They should have found a more reasonable way for them to meet and interact than this. Then again since I have no idea how that would have happened perhaps I should just shut up and watch the show.
Which so far hasn't disappointed me but then again we are just in the start and the show as a long way to go and it may just do that later on. :)

Well while I have more to say Will be leaving for the moment due to work and all so will catch up with all of you later on. Till then take care and keep posting. :)

This evil azz Halmoni got a lot of nerve wanting her son to abandon his other family if him doing it the first time wasn't enough now again how much of a jerk is she going to make him it's just sickening.. He can't leave those kids alone for her and his sister benefit.. 

I finally caught up with all the episodes except the latest on. So far so good...I think I like this drama even though a few characters drive me nuts lol. First of all, Bom's adopted mother is so wrong for pushing all the debt on her..why should the poor girl always be held responsible for the family's finances?! Now what is that woman thinking of doing with that ring? I hope she is caught and threatened with jail term for that. I'm worried about what that woman may do when Bom's birth secret and her connection to GH is revealed.

Halmoni...aargh...when will she be thrown out of the house?! She is causing so many problems between AR and her mother when she should be showing remorse for her past actions. AR's mom is too nice and does not owe these people anything...please throw them out.

Something tells me AR's attitude towards Bom won't change even after their reunion. Instead AR will feel threatened and even if she finds out who Bom is before everyone else, I expect her to keep it a secret.

@valsava

Omo i just watched the episode. That woman is just an awful excuse for a human being. How could she do that to her sick grandchild? She is just greedy and now that AR is accepting them back into her life, she wants her son to abandon the other children. I hate to say this but it wouldn't be too shocking if that man leaves his other kids briefly due to his mother's and AR's complaints. He will be forced to choose AR because he abandoned her for years. 

@LavelyShai ah that explains where a possible love triangle may show up between Bom, Tae-ho and Ahran thanks for clearing that bit up. Though to be honest I really don't want a love triangle between them to happen. Not that age could possibly be a factor over here since I doubt that there would have been more than a couple of years between them. Max 2 at the most if I can gauge the age correctly which is a bit hard in dramas and all :) But other than that my main issue is that if that were to happen then I would really feel bad for Ahran because that would mean that she wouldn't have anyone in her corner and stop her from further descending down the wrong path and all. In all the other dramas that I have watched previously the 2nd lead always had someone in their corner such as a parent/step parent etc... But over here all her parents are immersed in their own problems that no one seems to have time for her and if even her fiance were to leave her for her sister then that would be like putting the last nail in her coffin and all. Don't want that happening. Though what I wouldn't mind seeing is that while Tae-ho doesn't have feelings for Bom he still takes her side on occasion (Since she can do no wrong as she is the main lead and all) or is having a good time with her Ahran finally gets jealous thinking that she is losing him to some stranger only to discover later on that Tae-ho has always had feelings for her and still loves her no matter what she  has done. Only way that I can see her having a happy ending of sorts.

@valsava now you get what I mean about the grandmother. She has always been greedy and selfish and the only thing that she wants and cares about is her own comfort and she doesn't care one bit who she hurts along the way to get it.
For starters when her son started to have an affair with another woman she should have either convinced her son to stop and return to his wife (she may have done that offscreen so I will give her partial benefit of the doubt) but when she saw that wasn't working she  should have insisted that the family get a divorce. Yet she let this matter continue and not only that she moved in with the other woman. Granted things would have been uncomfortable at Ahran's house but atleast they would have seen that she  was still loyal to them and all yet she says that this is all the  wives fault and moves in with her son. Then when things start to get bad in that house due to debt and then the wife dying she simply has no shame but now wants to return to the first wives home once again just so that she can be comfortable. Ofcourse since she needs justification to do so she tries to claim that this is all under her sons name and for his benefit not taking his feelings into consideration such as he has told her numerous times that he is not interested in getting back with his first wife yet she insists on him doing so.

Wait is she telling her husband to even ditch Jiah as well? Now that is so wrong about her. While I can understand her wanting to do that to Maru. She shouldn't be like that in regards to Jiah since she is her own granddaughter and all and we all know how Koreans are big on bloodlines and all. This is unacceptable. While I can understand that this would be uncomfortable for all parties involved if they go and bring Jiah home with them but even then she is their own family how can she be so cruel to tell the father to ditch her as well. I really hope that no matter what happens he sticks to his guns and doesn't leave the kids on their own.

Somehow I doubt that he is going to do that as that would mean him leaving Bom behind and how else would they justify him getting to know her after all this time. Perhaps later on when her identity has been revealed maybe then they may all move back in with the mother but not before that. Even then I don't want him to leave any of his other kids. Ofcourse if he goes back to his wives old home that might mean trouble for the Maru and Bom relationship. So in the end I don't think that really needs to be done.

What I have seen of the Aunt she is not all that bad. All that she is trying to do is handle damage control that her mother is doing. That is the only reason that she is in that house. Even then the grandmother seems to consider her words only for a moment but then she goes and does whatever comes up in that head of hers. For instance the Aunt told her mother to lay low and not do anything. While some may think that she was saying that so that the mother could stay there longer I saw it more as if, if the mother had nothing to do then she herself would get bored and would want to leave when she would see that nothing was working. Ofcourse that would also allow them to stay longer since Ahran's mother would have no reason to get mad and want to kick them out.

Frankly the grandmother doesn't seem to have an iota of sense in her. Such as when Tae-ho's father came to give a report to Ahran's mother she said things to him. Can't seem to recall what they were at the moment but they seemed to be quite hurtful. It was almost as if she was hinting that there was more going on than anything. Isn't she aware that he is already married and has two kids on top of all that. Plus his son wants to marry her granddaughter as well. If she were to say such things he might reconsider wanting to marry into their family and that would hurt Ahran more down the lane if she actually had feelings for Tae-ho. Even her son would have been more understanding towards him if he was actually still living there. The way the grandmother currently is you can be sure that she is going to be the mean old granny towards Bom if she were ever to see her before knowing who she really is. Such as if there is going to be a supposed love triangle between Bom, Tae-ho and Ahran I doubt there mother is going to say anything or even get involved so she will decide to take matters into her own hands and shout out at Bom etc to stay away from the guy etc and poor Bom will be saying that she has nothing going on between them. I doubt that Granny would say all that much if she knew that  Bom was dating Maru since she really doesn't seem to like him all that much. Either way when she discovers who Bom really is her tune is going to change and say stuff like she  was always on her side she said those things because Bom felt like her own granddaughter and all. Bom being the female lead is naturally going to forgive her for all that in the end.

Everyone could lead a happy, normal and healthy life if people like the grandmother didn't try to intervene in things that didn't concern them. Though she may have done some good if the rift between father and daughter gets healed but she can go about doing it in a better way.

It is good that Ahran wants to leave her sister's shadow but she should do it the right way this way when she succeed people will actually be on her side and she should treat them with respect if she wants to inherit this company. Right now they only tolerate her because her mother runs the company and all but had she actually been a regular employee she would have been given tons of warning to fix her behavior or to look for some other job. The only reason people stand by  her is because of her mother and that Tae-ho tends to do damage control for her but even that has a limit and since he isn't protected in anyway he may have to either stop protecting her or to protect her lose his job such as taking the fall for some mistake of hers. For instance if it became an issue that they used additives in their latest alchol he may deicide to take the blame for it insisting that the  idea was all his or that he was the one responsible for making the drinks etc.. For instance both of them were to be incharge of the new product together and he was to help her out to the best of his ability.

Jiah and Tae-ho's little brother don't know what to make of this pairing. Unless the families fix their issues don't really see them being together anytime soon. Though having to many family members in the same family might become an issue so one of the couples will have to eventually break down. Though I can see both of them discussing their family issues together while not knowing that they are related and this way discovering stuff such as his fathers involvement with Paran. So he asks her what to do if there is someones father who has lost his bosses daughter or cares more about finding some lost girl that is not related to them than his own children. Jiah only much later discovers that he was talking about a sister that she most probably never knew that she even had.
I guess that is another reason why I don't want Bom's identity revealed so soon as this way she can get to know her stepsister as well and eventually get on good terms with her as well so that later on she actually has someone on her side. Though this may not be so good for Ahran because she needs to get to know this side of her family as well.

Going now for the time being will be back later on. Till then take care and keep posting. :)

@misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the video I didn't realize this drama was being sub so one day when I'm finished catching up on my others I can watch the sub version of this drama is your beautiful being sub also ?

Wow you guy's might get sick of me talking about Halmoni but how dare she tell her other G/child that she treats her like a red headed stepchild now that her mom is gone but I see the wife bringing the little girl in and the son being of no relation to them left to fend for himself but leaving that sick girl out like that in  the cold was just to much even the sister are trying to stop both they path to knowing that girl is out there no AR is going to confuse her real sister with her step sister and treat her badly I'm still trying to figure out just how her birth secret will be revealed and the step sister really is going to hate the poor girl really belongs to the rich family she will block it from being found out as she teams up with mom assistant out of fear she might get kick to the curb again..  

@misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the video I didn't realize this drama was being sub so one day when I'm finished catching up on my others I can watch the sub version of this drama is your beautiful being sub also ?

Wow you guy's might get sick of me talking about Halmoni but how dare she tell her other G/child that she treats her like a red headed stepchild now that her mom is gone but I see the wife bringing the little girl in and the son being of no relation to them left to fend for himself but leaving that sick girl out like that in  the cold was just to much even the sister are trying to stop both they path to knowing that girl is out there no AR is going to confuse her real sister with her step sister and treat her badly I'm still trying to figure out just how her birth secret will be revealed and the step sister really is going to hate the poor girl really belongs to the rich family she will block it from being found out as she teams up with mom assistant out of fear she might get kick to the curb again..  

Is JA her step sister because I was under the impression that she is her half sister. Either way, she is her sister and it's ridiculous if she punishes her when she isn't the one at fault. AR wanted her father's love and attention for a long time and now that he is giving her that much needed attention, she won't let him go back to his other family. Halmoni will convince that man to abandon JA and her brother they will have to take care of themselves. I think she will also convince the dad to push that debt onto MR because he was not legally married to his mother anyway. Even if he doesn't want to, his mother and daughter AR will find a way to make it happen.

Is JA her step sister because I was under the impression that she is her half sister. Either way, she is her sister and it's ridiculous if she punishes her when she isn't the one at fault. AR wanted her father's love and attention for a long time and now that he is giving her that much needed attention, she won't let him go back to his other family. Halmoni will convince that man to abandon JA and her brother they will have to take care of themselves. I think she will also convince the dad to push that debt onto MR because he was not legally married to his mother anyway. Even if he doesn't want to, his mother and daughter AR will find a way to make it happen.

Hi @tinatrix236,  Waiting on my sister so we can finish buying the rest of thanksgiving dinner what turned out to be a simple meal for three and going to California took a back seat to a full course meal no trip and add snow to today's weather life is just going to be no fun today it's cold.. LOL  

But back to the drama both of those kids will take on those debts if I was that boy I'll tell them I'm not responsible and they can't hold him responsible and whats her name will do it just to please the woman that has been trying to get rid of her since she first arrived but greedy will be singing a different tune once she learns she a rich family long lost daughter.. In like to think the evil mom gets her this lady never plays a good mom role period just like the one in your beautiful.. 

I've only watched until what was subbed but I might as well watch the one without subs since I'm so curious as to what was happening.

I'm wondering why Ah Ran omma is still not changing the passcode for their house and not calling the police to take away the tresspassers (she's just too nice). Halmoni really needs to be gone. She's irritating as hell and I'm worried that Ah Ran is warming up to her. She's just using Ah Ran to stay at their place!

And why does it annoy me when Ah Ran appa got all worried about Ah Ran being hurt? Him snapping at Ah Ran omma. I don't like it.

And was it ever told why they separated? I know a part was because of Pa Ran missing?

In regards to why the parents split. While it hasn't been stated outright what I have gathered is that the mother simply refused to believe that Paran was dead and has continued on with the search. The father on the other hand has given up all hope that he can ever be reunited with his daughter. This would be a serious issue as she would have been telling him how  he could have abandoned their daughter etc... how he can live without a single worry when they don't even know how their daughter is living and if she even has had anything to eat. Things like that.

When the dad finally had enough of all that he moved on with his life and along the way met another woman who apparently comforted him during these hard times. One thing led to another and they found themselves in a relationship. He then left his current family for this woman and her family (Maru) over there he ended up with another child and all. Plus I am sure he must have met her when she would have just lost her husband so he was there to comfort her as they both had something that they had lost. So Paran may certainly have been the catalyst but his wives behavior towards him must have also been a contributing factor to them splitting up. Granted most of this is speculation on my part. In truth he may simply have been the person who was simply looking for an excuse to break up with his wife because he liked to cheat on her and may have been caught a few times as well.

The reason Ahran is warming up with her grandmother is that she may know that she is being used but ever since her sister got lost she hasn't had a shred of affection directed towards her. Her mother simply got obsessed with trying to locate her sister and then when things got really hard even her father left her all alone in that large empty house. So when she needed someone the most she had no one to turn to. Even now no matter how hard she tried to work and prove herself she is still in the shadow of her lost sister. So any kind of affection that she seems to get now she is liking it. It is pretty much like offering a person dying of thirst or hunger a drop of water or a morsel of food and he is going to grab at it as if his life depended on it. The same thing is happening with Ahran. So even if she knows that this is fake she wants to hold on to it for as long as she can.

In regards to Jiah being her stepsister or half sister. To be honest I still have no real idea whats the difference between the two. Not that it really matters. In this case from what I can gather and unless it is revealed as different they are sisters in the sense that they both have the same father but different mothers. I guess that as long as the Dad doesn't get back with his first wife they may be considered Half Sisters? Not that it really matters to me. A sister is going to be a sister no matter where they come from. For instance my cousin got married to a person who already had a son from a previous marriage and then later on had a kid of their own. To me I consider both of them as my nephews. I don't consider one more precious then the other.

In regards to the debt passing on to Maru. I can see that happening also but I don't see his father doing that to him. He cares to much about him to do such a thing. But I certainly see someone like the grandmother trying to do something like that just so that she can live comfortably. So she is going to guilt trip him into accepting the debt without informing her son of that but making it seem as if it was all the fathers idea in the first place. Ahran may help her with the plan but I see the grandmother being entirely responsible. Plus like I said I don't see the father abandoning his children no matter what happens and he would want to protect all of them.

@valsava nope you can talk all you want about that grandmother I won't get bored because that is they type of person she really is and I just get frustrated at her actions. So from what I seem to get she seems to have kicked her own granddaughter (Jiah) out in the cold. Not one bit surprising. She knows that if she wants to live with Ahran that means that she just gets her son back with her because if Ahran were to be surrounded with children like Maru and Jiah she is only going to be constantly hurt and may kick them out once again. Just so that happens she would be willing to kick out the rest of her family to the wolves. I have stated a bunch of times that the grandmother is selfish and only thinks about her own comfort and she doesn't care one bit about the others and thus she doesn't have an ounce of shame in her. Still I am surprised that she would be willing to even do that to Jiah who is her own granddaughter. Meaning that she would come from her own flesh and blood and how Koreans seem to think these bonds are all important and all. Perhaps I am actually mistaken and Jiah isn't related to her father at all but that is not what I gathered.

I am not sure if someone said that Ahran would mistake Jiah has her lost sister and then Jiah would try to hide the fact later on when she discovers that Bom is actually Paran and since she doesn't want to get kicked out will try to hide the  fact by trying to cover up this with Tae-ho's dad. While that certainly seems to be what K-Dramas would do I find that it would be slightly harder to pull of in real life.

For starters Jiah's age is all wrong over here. She seems to be even younger than Bom/Paran. So even if Ahran doesn't recall exactly how old her sister was just that she was a few years younger than her there are others who know the truth and wouldn't let it slide. So even if we say that the grandmother tried to lie and say that Jiah is Paran the parents would know the truth and wouldn't accept it.

On the other hand if the person means that it will be Ahran who discovers that Bom is actually Paran and will decide to hide it with Tae-ho's dad. That seems more reasonable than Jiah trying to cover it up. Plus Jiah really has no idea who Tae-ho's dad even is. Atleast at this point. So her even trying to work with him won't make a lot of sense. They met all but once and even if she starts to live in that house and sees him she is not going to know his importance unless they all start to work at the same company.

To be honest I can already see Ahran's fear that she will once again be forgotten once her sister has been found and will be sent back to the shadows that she once was in. Though why she would be willing to even work with Tae-ho's dad to keep it covered up would be interesting. The only way I can see that ever happening is that if she were to somehow find that he was the one responsible for losing her sister in the first place. Such as she may over hear some conversation (but who can he possibly be having it with since the only one that knows the truth is dead) and when she confronts him with it she may tell him not to ever find the child and pretend that he knows nothing about in return let her do stuff with the company that she wants if he doesn't want his secret to be revealed to her mother. Ofcourse if she were to blackmail him this way and were he to reveal this fact to her mother another drama would enfold which would be just as interesting. :)

Oh wait perhaps Bom's mother may be trying to confront Tae-ho's dad in hopes of getting money out of him for raising Bom all these years and all. Remember it is his number that has been registered for information and all.

I don't think that the mother can really kick the grandmother out without looking bad infront of other people. Remember she is still legally married to the grandmother's son so to kick out and elder like that would only make her look bad and the grandmother is counting on that. Plus I am not so sure if she would be considered as trespassing over there. On the other hand if she had divorced the Dad then she could have easily kicked the Grandmother out and that is the reason why the grandmother doesn't want them to get divorced as that would mean that she could get kicked out. Like I said selfish who only cares about her own comfort

Either way I think that I will be going for now. Till then take care and keep posting and continue to enjoy the show as well. :)

Archived