[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

@jayakris

Thank goodness they are not related.. It would be a big problem if rich sister started to like him perhaps and it turned out he was a half brother.. I have to wonder what she will say if/when she finds out that he is the son of the woman her father was living with and left his family for.

What makes me laugh is the dads mom says that to the woman but what is she to have let her son leave his wife (he is still married to) and live with another woman who was widowed with a child. Also why did she even dare to go to her DIL's house to run her mouth. smh

@rikimaiu

Thanks for the info about the assistant and why he did not want Oh Bum found. I figured that had to be the reason for it. It is a shame that he was so despicable to take a child to keep her from telling what she saw. The kid prolly would have never thought about it and it would have been way to late for them to do much or have proof. It crazy that they want the Section Chief to marry into that family after what he did to the second daughter Oh Bum. Now his actions to keep her from being found are going to do what he did not want eventually make her end up close to her bio mom and end up working in that company some how eventually remembering what happen.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently watching the drama but I may drop this if all the mothers would be annoying as hell.

Oh Bom's omma, well not really her mom, abuses her. She doesn't think of her as her daughter but now she's going to start to be nice to her because she wants to be freed from debt. Selfish richard simmons.

Ahn Tae Ho's omma is annoying as hell too. I've seen her for the past 6 episodes only whining and not doing anything good.

Kang Ma Roo's grandmother is annoying as hell too. I want Choi Ah Ran's omma to put her to jail. She whines and acts nice to Choi Ah Ran's omma because she's rich and have money. She acts like she owns the house when she is in fact tresspassing.

I love how Choi Ah Ran doesn't give a crap about Ahn Tae Ho omma and Kang Ma Roo's grandmother. She gives them the cold shoulder and the treatment they deserve.

I want to continue watching this but I'm wondering how I'm going to survive theae three annoying as hell characters in this drama.

I was wondering, if Oh Bom is Choi Pah Ran then that means Kang Ma Roo and her are half siblings? But aren't they a pair here?

I still wonder how everything will work out between Oh Bom and Kang Ma Roo.

I still want Oh Bom to leave the house and let her mom suffer (though I doubt that will happen with her personality and all) and for Choi Ah Ran to not really go through with the engagement. Let all these annoying characters suffer.

@LavelyShai

Thanks for that. So that means only Ji Ah is related to Oh Bom. They're half siblings? Maybe that was lost in translation when I watched it or it was because I cannot understand too much because of all the whining I hear in each episode.

That Secretary Ahn is pissing me off as well. He's acting really obvious to Oh Bom's appa. Too bad Oh Bom appa didn't get to meet CEO Choi to get to the truth.

Choi appa looks like someone who has no backbone. Though I'm just glad he can tell off his annoying whiny mother who I want to be gone. Seriously that halmoni is the worst halmoni I saw in a drama so far.

I wonder if Oh Bom will get hired at CEO Choi's company (I forgot the name)? Since she's more than qualified because of her ability to recognize the taste and ingredients used.

As for Ahn Tae Ho, why do I feel like he's not sincere to Choi Ah Ran? I have this gut feeling that he's just using him.

I do have a bad feeling about the Ahn family. The most trusted secretary betrayed the CEO. So I guess the son can do that as well.

Oh and one more question, does that mean that Oh Bom lost her memories? If she know that she's her mother's daughter (Oh omma)?

I hope they get rid of those annoying people.

I'll just watch it when KBS World subs the episodes. Looks like the subs for this show is really slow.

Though this is better since it's only 30 minutes per episode.

@LavelyShai

Ji Ah is really annoying with all her whining. I applaud Kang Ma Roo for withstanding all her whining. Even their father ended up sending all them home even if they're not allowed inside the house because of her whining.

Ahn Su Ho is really shady and not that stealthy. Now that Oh Bom's appa is dead, I wonder how she will know the truth about her birth. One thing I was glad was that Oh Bom appa didn't tell the truth to secretary Ahn. That was really a good thing.

I have a feeling that one day, Oh Bom omma might spill the beans with one of her whining and all. But I applaud her with all her talks and not telling Oh Bom the truth.

I agree, Mr. Choi mother Eul Nyeon had me to put her on mute with all that unnecessary annoyance and when she fell onto the couch she still was running off at the mouth had me smh ughh :rolleyes: 

I also agree Ji Ah whinning was a bit too much while someone should've keep that red tape on that handbag of hers because she really don't deserve it to a fact that what her butt needs and also agree with the rest to go and get a J-O-B then she can simply take care of herself if you know what I mean.

Well I'm going to continue watching this drama in which I want to see what'll happen when BOM finds out about her true identity and how it'll all unfold.

Finally episode 7 with subs is out.

Watching the episode, still keeps me wishing that Ah Ran halmoni, Tae Ho omma and Oh Bom omma were the one who died instead of Ma Roo omma and Oh Bom appa. They're annoying as hell and keeps me wishing they're gone. With their constant whining and all. And add Ji Ah to the list.

Ji Ah stealing that guy's money is bad. Tsk tsk! She should earn her own money instead of stealing other's money. She should be sent to jail so that she'll learn that stealing is bad. And to stop her constant complain. If the writers can't get rid of Ji Ah, then they should make her suffer. Maybe that way she'll learn and stop her whining.

Oh Bom omma is up to no good. Wanting to pass the debt to Oh Bom. Tsk tsk! I knew she was not sincere when she stopped Oh Bom from leaving. I still wished she did leave.

And Oh Bom dongsaeng. I thought she'll be loveable since she's nice to Oh Bom. But from the looks of it, she'll get her eonnie in trouble for stealing that ring from her eonnie (I can't call that borrowing since she took it without permission).

I'm still side-eyeing Tae Ho's sincerity to Ah Ran. I'm still not convinced that he likes her for what she is and not because she's rich. I just can't.

I wish Ah Ran will not go through with the engagement with Tae Ho. Just imagine what she and her mother would feel if they find out that the one responsible for their sister/daughter to get lost will be part of their family?

I love how Ah Ran is firm with not associating with her halmoni. That old woman is annoying. Good thing they were able to send her away.

But I feel bad for Ah Ran. She's being neglected by her mother. I think she grew up strong because her mother neglected her and she have to live up to her sister's shadow. I hope her omma finally realizes what she's missing as a mother to Ah Ran. She should realize that she still have a daughter with her that needs her love and attention.

Poor Ma Roo working really hard to the extent of his passing out. I wonder what will happen next?

I think that Tae-ho is actually sincere towards his feelings towards Ahran at the moment and he therefore

likes her for who she is rather than what she has. Ofcourse that can easily change down the road. For

instance he may fall for Bom and it certainly would be a nice conflict when they discover that she was

separated because of his father. The guilt will certainly be a nice twist and how they get over it but the

same can also be done with Ahran ofcourse the impact won't be as great.
Also I don't want Ahran to be alone she really needs someone in her corner to back her up.

The problem with Ahran is that since she is so much in her sister's shadow she tried to do everything on

her own and refuses to accept anyone elses help as she wants to prove herself to everyone around her.

She also needs to therefore learn to listen to other people and what they suggest to her.

For instance lets take the issue with the Chinese Buyers and the incident with the bottle. I think that I may

need some clarification in regards to that. From what I was gathering The Chinese wanted to sell her

companies wine in those fancy bottle and all. Now I really don't see what the issue was here. It depends on

two things but I am sure that could have been resolved with further talks and all. For instance her

company agrees to use the bottles but they still get to brand said bottles with their company name. In

that case they both still come out ahead. The Chinese get their hands on some good quality wine and her

company gets their name out in China. Now on the other hand if the Chinese were planning on buying the

wine cheap and sell it under their own brand name then Yes even I would have issues regarding it. In that

case do what Tae-Ho did by looking for another buyer that would be more reasonable. In the first case her

company could have profited it by selling the wine at a slightly higher price and all and people would still buy

it as they have good quality material. If the Chinese refused it would be their own loss to an extent since in

that case they would have to go with a brand with lesser name and even if they sold it for less if another

company in China goes and makes a deal with her company and like I said sells it for a higher price people

might still go for it since her quality is higher. Ofcourse it would all come out if said people could afford it as

well. I guess a perfect example would be in regards to ice-cream. Now there are tons of brand names out

there but some of them are so tasty but expensive like who knows what. So now I would have a choice to

either buy one ice-cream that would be perhaps enough for me and this is extremely tasty mind you or pick

something that can feed more than one person but isn't as tasty. Ofcourse I may have to see whether

other people need the ice-cream as well or not or if I even have place for the larger ice cream in my house.

:)

In regards to Bom and her memory I am going to go with the typical amnesia route. In this case since she

was small and had been left all alone that may have traumatized her that she may have actually forgotten

about being adopted and all. Even if it isn't amnesia I am going with the fact that since her father gave her

so much love and all she pretty much forgot about her past and that she wasn't related to that house. I

guess something like this may have happened. The father finds her and for some reason she clings onto

him. Perhaps she mistook him for Tae-ho's father and refused to let him go. He may have tried to take her

to an adoption home but due to her sad state brought her to his home. Now another thing that might be

happening at his home is that his wife would be trying to get pregnant and all but failing. So he decides to

bring her home and raise her as his own. Now the wife may be one of those people that wasn't open to

the idea of adoption and all and would only want to raise a child that comes from her husbands bloodline

and all so he lies to her that he had an affair with someone and this is that child. Then a year or so later

on Bom's mother (adopted) actually manages to get pregnant and they have a new addition to their family.

Now since the Dad has become so attached to Bom he refuses to let her go and keeps up with the facade

that she is his real daughter and all. During this time he even had her registered as his own daughter. I

guess he could have named her after a daughter that he may have had earlier and died not to arouse to

much suspicion and all but somehow I doubt that is going to happen plus we won't have that mother so

against Bom. Though even then I suspect the father still looked out for Bom's real family since he tried to

contact the people who were mentioned on the lost childs flyer. He didn't want to raise Bom's hope so till

he was sure he would have treated her like his own and all.

Also since Bom clearly doesn't remember a thing that happened in the past she isn't going to remember

Tae-ho's dad even when she meets him as that would spoil the entire show and we would get a quick

family reunion and all. Though he may do something similar that could trigger her memory such as she

may catch him trying to sell her mothers (biological) secrets once again. Though at this point it won't really

matter if her identity has been uncovered earlier or not since she can't remember her past Tae-ho's dad

will be in the safe.

I guess the only real conflict that we can have if her identity is revealed quickly is the conflict that she is

going to face with Ahran and all. Perhaps Tae-ho's dad can use this to his advantage. The reason that I

would say that there could be conflict between the two sisters is that while Ahran has worked really hard

to get where she is today at that company but if her sister would come into her picture her mother who

would be feeling so bad for having lost her would try to give her the life that she couldn't have and even try

to give her a high position in the company whether she was ready for it or not. This may cause Ahran to

feel jealous towards her. Plus Bom would be receiving the love that was denied to her for so long. Another

conflict that could be between the two sisters could perhaps be a love triangle but at this point it is hard

for me to see why or how that could happen. Since Ahran wants to prove herself I doubt that she would

fall for Kang Maru (so this isn't the guy from Innocent Man :)) and Maru isn't the type of person to fall for

her. That would mean a triangle of the sister with Tae-ho, Then again a triangle isn't a must in said

dramas. We can do quite well with the above conflict that I have mentioned and drag out a bunch of

story lines from them alone.

I think that it was a mistake for both Bom and her sister to take Maru's ring like that. Sure Bom did that

to make Maru come to his senses thinking that the ring belonged to his girlfriend that dumped him and

that he was so depressed that he wanted to commit suicide but taking the ring doesn't help anyone around

them and pray tell me what was the criteria for her to return the ring back to him and how does she

even know if it was met or not. As for the sister her taking out without permission was wrong because

well it was wrong period but in the particular case the timing was just as bad. I say the timing was bad

because she and her family are currently in debt. Now if any of the creditors see that ring they are going

to demand that as collateral and they won't believe her if she tells them that it doesn't belong to her as

they may think that she is lying and that they perhaps even have money and that they are spending it on

expensive things like that instead of paying them back first. Ofcourse this means misunderstanding

between Maru and Bom and that means many more interactions between them thus allowing romance to

bloom between them.

Why do I say that there will be a conflict between the sisters regarding the company rather than a love

triangle and all. Yes a love triangle seems to be a staple of almost all Korean Dramas and all but over here

I find it hard to see it happening at the moment. The reason for this is that lets try to put Ahran with any

of the male leads and we seem to have a small problem. The reason that I say a problem is because from

the character read that I have of Ahran in these limited episodes is that she is obsessed with work so

much that she even brings it to the  table during meal times and all. This means that she is simply to busy

to actually fall for someone that doesn't bring something to the table for her. In this case Maru is simply

not at her level and he can't be of much use to her so she  isn't going over there, Then comes Tae-ho the

only reason that she is considering him as a prospect is not because she loves him but because he may

have connections or atleast his father does and he may be able to use them to the companies advantage

and all later on. Also like I said that Tae-ho seems to be sincere in his actions towards Ahran at the

moment but if she keeps pushing him away I can perhaps see him fall for Bom but I think we can have

more to the story if he sticks with Ahran.
This means we have work conflict and all. Also if I read a comment or a recap where Ahran finds out that

her sister aka Bom has more shares than her. Now her frustration is justified what exactly has Bom done

for the company so far. Absolutely nothing compared to her who has given most of her life in dedication to

said company. Granted Bom may indeed take the company further since she has perfect taste and all so

like her mother she will be able to recreate lost wine tastes and all. Though does her sense of taste only

extend to identifying wine or is it also the same with food as well?

Also while we are with Tae-ho and Bom relationship we can actually have another interesting storyline. For

instance while he doesn't know Bom's true identity he can do things like sabotage her work or something

because his father may discover who she is (Typical Korean Drama Law that the Villains seem to discover

the Birth Secrets and all even before the main characters do) and convince him that she is a threat to the

company or for Ahran's sake whether she finds out or not is another matter. Then when he discovers

that  it was his father that was actually responsible for losing her in the first place he will be full of guilt

and out of remorse will try to help her out whenever he can. Perhaps Ahran may mistake him taking

Bom's side because he has feelings for her and may actually start to feel jealous of Bom.

Ofcourse since this is just the start of this drama I know that I will be proven wrong down the lane :) and I

will get all embarrassed and all. :) Will love to see how the drama will prove me wrong and all.

Though since dramas like to parallel the actions of the past with the present it is quite possible for Bom to

witness Tae-ho giving away company secrets this time instead of his father. This in turn may rise to her

having a flashback of his father doing the same thing. This won't be a perfect memory return but it may

certainly confuse her and may even confront Tae-ho's dad about it freaking him out and perhaps force him

to do something stupid again. But I really want to give Tae-ho a chance and therefore don't want him to

walk the path of the Dark Side in this drama. Infact I would rather him do bad things without him realizing it

and therefore helping Bom and her family later on.

Well I think that I have rambled enough and have got to go now. So take care all of you and hope to read all of your posts soon. :)

Well all I'm all caught up on this drama and love it can't wait to see how this story unfolds and that Halmoni why they even keep opening the door for her leave her azz at the gate trying to live off someone wanting her son to ditch the motherless kids for her own selfish desires..

You know I'm so sick of JA with all that whining who doesn't have a pot to pea in and a window to throw that smelly mess out, what she needs to do is get off her butt and get a job like I've said before. And as for Halmoni who's thinking she'll get her son to move back in with his wife and leave his kids especially MR behind, to a fact that I was just smh at her charades. We've have a long way to go in this drama but I'm definitely up for it and seeing how it all unfolds with everyone's storyline.

Watched episode 8-11 and I can see why Ah Ran gets no respect at work, she demands when it she has yet to earn it. The way she treats the employees shows exactly why they listen to Tae Ho more than her, she's so determined to be acknowledged by her mother that she's about to jeopardize the entire company. I know she's going to get greedy and only see money when she knows her mother prides their company on their fresh ingredients, I understand she's hurt, but she's going to mess things up.

Mi Dal is so frustrating, but I give her props for at least having a heart when it comes to Bom and where she came from. The minute she said Bom wasn't born into the family, she regretted. Now whether she's not saying anything for her own benefit, I don't know, but I can at least appreciate her not trying to give the girl more emotional trauma. 

I am so tired of Jung Ki's mother, the woman is just annoying. She's not mean, she's just aggravating. I'm glad everyone treats her that way they do, she can't do what she's doing & expect to be respected. 

You know I'm so sick of JA with all that whining who doesn't have a pot to pea in and a window to throw that smelly mess out, what she needs to do is get off her butt and get a job like I've said before. And as for Halmoni who's thinking she'll get her son to move back in with his wife and leave his kids especially MR behind, to a fact that I was just smh at her charades. We've have a long way to go in this drama but I'm definitely up for it and seeing how it all unfolds with everyone's storyline.

Ji Ah is really a character I wouldn't mind if she disappeared, I get she's use to having money however she's done nothing but whine. The only thing I can praise this girl for is for not giving into her grandmother & Tae Ho's mother (who has met her match in the attitude department). Halmoni is another one I wish would go away, it really is something how she threatened to get rid of Ma Roo, he's 25 what is she going to do? The poor guy lost his mother & now she wants to make him lonely by taking away the only father he knew? Speaking of fathers, so many hints have thrown around & Jung Ki will find out soon enough that Bom is his daughter. I know her identity being revealed won't exactly make things so smooth at home, but I really can't wait for that reveal. 

Now I wait for episodes 12-13 to be subbed. 

@LavelyShai, I can't wait either for JK to find out about Bom as well as their reaction has me wanting to continue watching this drama, I totally agree MR lost his mother as he only knows JK to be his father, in which JK mother really needs to stop with her nonsense, and that's why Ah Ran isn't giving into her pitifulness when she's all up in her face with it :rolleyes:

Archived