[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

20 minutes ago, MaraT said:

OMG, this drama is kind of going in a weird direction now.....Taeho confessing to Oh Bom, and AR trying hard to win his affections. I really don't care for AR.  She epitomizes the rich, spoiled girl. She definitely has a chip on her shoulder, acts like the whole world owes HER something.  Right now she's facing some consequences....,,she lost TH's heart to OB because she basically took him for granted! I hate the way they drag out OB's birth secret, and I'm perplexed about how TH's Dad sold off GH's secrets all those years ago, yet he still works for the company? I would have thought his payoff would have been substantial......wish they would reveal more about the background story on that.  Also, how tortured will our MR/OB couple will be when the birth secret is revealed! They should reveal it so that their relationship doesn't get any more serious!!! I always marvel at the complexity of these dramas, how all these characters are intertwined, somehow.  Which isn't good, because in Korea, so many things are unacceptable in terms of romantic relationships. 

I'm also worried about TH's change of character.....at first he was always smiling, always bright. Lately his character seems to have turned dark, ever since he started falling for OB!  He seems scary now, even!  Please don't let this drama get all makjang on us!!!

Hi @MaraT, i can understand how Taeho's attitude can be scary. I can't understand the language but episode 41 shows that he's a bit violent.

I think it's possible that Taeho can be one of the antagonists who will try everything to get Bom. We may never know but he can use Bom's identity to stop the possible romance between Maru and Bom. Either the story will lead us to the idea that it's Taeho who will find out Bom's identity and expose it. Given the fact, which you have said, how Koreans are too conservative with romantic relationships. Plus Maru is being treated as a son of Bom's biological parents.

this is what I love in this drama. They are making us anticipate for what's going to happen while we play around with our imagination.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@marypots08 Sorry I only to watch it one day after the episode have broadcast.

Here you go , EP 41 Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is what happened:

1) CEO Baek is preparing food for OhBom and Ahran&OhBom's father first time seeing her preparing food so he asked her why she is preparing so many food.

2) Like I say, OhBom's adopted mother is angry with Maru being in OhBom's room, OhBom is trying to stop her mother from hurting Maru. As OhBom's adopted mother is scolding Maru, she also told him why she hate him so much (i.e. Maru is like OhBom's adopted father which is innocent and cause OhBom's family suffering [I think she means the debts who OhBom's adopted father become a ] guarantor of someone]). OhBom asked Maru to leave first, as Maru is leaving he told OhBom's mother both OhBom and Him did not do anything that what is in OhBom's adopted mother's mind.

3) After Maru left, CEO Baek went to OhBom's house. There, she saw OhBom's adopted mother scolded OhBom for faking her sickness for small matter which she did not know why OhBom is upset . After which, CEO Baek decided to leave without giving the food she has prepared in the morning. However, as she is about to leave, OhBom's adopted mother went out to take a breathe and complain about taking in & treating OhBom like her own child. OhBom's adopted mother saw CEO Baek and told her about she will not allow her brother to marry CEO Baek's sister-in-law. (the aunt) At the same time, CEO Baek greeted her as "OhBom's mother" causing OhBom's adopted mother wondering how she know about them. 

4) CEO Baek is back home and recalled how OhBom described her mother as a kind and caring mother and Ahran telling how cunning OhBom is to Maru cause she is an orphan. While she is thinking about it, Ahran&OhBom's father holding a toothbrush wanted to tell CEO Baek about registering his DNA. However, he is not able to as CEO Baek is not in a good condition to her. 

5) The next morning, OhBom dreamt about the scene with her adopted father telling her she will always have him by her side (I think is the very early episode where she dreamt about her father telling her the same thing before he passed away). As she is about to call her adopted father, she was awake with her adopted mother, sister and uncle beside her bedside who apologizing and telling her to take care of her health. Next scene, we saw Ahran&OhBom's father went to CEO Baek's office to tell her that he is going to register his DNA cause he kept dreaming Paran asking him why he did not find him. CEO Baek is advising him not to register and forget about Paran at that time Secretary An wanted to talk to CEO Baek. However, he waited outside after Ahran&OhBom's father finished talking with CEO Baek. When Ahran&OhBom's father left CEO Baek's office, Secretary An went to ask him is he here  regarding the DNA registration and said he will her the latter. However, in fact, he threw away the toothbrush (Argh ~~~~~)

6) So we have a scene where OhBom's uncle being angry with OhBom's adopted mother who is clearing the pumpkin seed. There is a disruption that is TaeHo sending food to OhBom through courier service. After which, Taeho called OhBom's house and asking OhBom's adopted mother is he able to come and visit OhBom and asking the latter not to tell OhBom. Thus, OhBom's adopted mother agree (as we all know she is trying to pair OhBom up with him cause of the money). After ending his call, Taeho received a message from his mother who told him , she prepared a surpurise gift to him. Then, we saw Taeho showing a black face. Next scene, we see Ahran and Taeho's mother preparing food and cake for Taeho (a reconciliation dinner). 

7) Taeho went to OhBom's house to visit OhBom. OhBom's adopted mother invite him at the same time, OhBom came out of her room and saw number of  foods being laid out on the table. She is shocked when she saw Taeho. Her adopted mother kept telling Taeho is OhBom preparing it however OhBom honestly tell him is her mother. So they all sat down having their dinner and Taeho offer a food to OhBom to taste her mother's cooking. Then we saw Maru coming to OhBom's house again with a bag of food. As usual, OhBom's adopted mother is shocked and angry to see Maru and Maru is shocked to see TaeHo there. So Maru sat down and comment on OhBom's adopted mother's food but the latter just ignore him like a transparent and kept talking to Taeho.  Likewise, after the dinner, when both Maru and Taeho left, OhBom's adopted mother kept saying negative things towards Maru and nice things to Taeho.

8) Now, the scene of Taeho and Maru. Maru thanked Taeho for his concern to OhBom and hoping that Taeho not to come visit OhBom often. Taeho felt that Maru has no right to say that to him thus Maru told him OhBom is his girlfriend. However, Taeho dissed Maru asking whether OhBom treat him as her boyfriend. Maru not able to answer and change the topic about Taeho and Ahran's marriage  and that they yet to break up how can he treat OhBom over concern as a friend. Hence, Taeho told Maru that he likes OhBom , Maru is angry and asked him again. This time, Taeho give a punch to Maru and mentioned something which I don't understand the translation. During the time, Maru and Taeho is fighting. OhBom saw a wallet left on the floor, and saw a photo of her and immediately told her adopted mother she will be right back.

9) So after Taeho giving a punch to Maru, he left. Maru did not fight back and decide to leave right at that time, OhBom called him , telling him that he left his wallet behind. OhBom saw the injury on Maru and asked him what is wrong. Maru told her is fine and OhBom say how can it be fine ; and touch his injury and asked whether it hurt. Maru did not say anything but hug her. OhBom is shocked but did not reject and just asked him what happen. All this scene, is seen by Taeho. He is very angry and left. When he reached home, he saw Ahran at his house and asked her why she is here. But is disturbed by his mother telling that how Ahran and her being spending their effort to make him not being angry. Taeho is angry and directly tell his mother they are not going to marry and have break up. 

9) Ahran is shocked and tried to ask Taeho not to be like that and she will accept whatever Taeho want until they are ready to marry. However, Taeho did not want and told her if she continue being like this, he will leave the company. Ahran is shocked and keep trying to ask Taeho not to be like this. However, Taeho ignored her and left.

10) So the grandmother is laying on bed, still angry with the aunt who is still sticking back the certificate of marriage. So the grandmother is angry and told off the aunt. Then we will see the grand mother telling the uncle that she will not accept his marriage with the aunt. The uncle did not want to give up and kept begging the grandmother. This is seen by OhBom's adopted mother who is then very angry with the uncle and told him off. She kept telling the grandmother to teach well the aunt and that she will never accept the aunt likewise the grandmother told the same thing to OhBom's adopted mother. I think OhBom's adopted mother said something about the aunt (but I still don't understand after the chinese translation) that anger the grandmother who then said she might have touched by the uncle and might have agree with the marriage but now she will never agree with their marriage.

11) After which, we will see the aunt and the uncle saying about why they can't be together. This cause them to think they are fated at the same time agreed that they will move out of their house.

12) OhBom went back to work. She told TaeHo not to be to over-concern over her and thank him for allowing her to have a day off. Then we are shown that she is cleaning some herbs and the other staff of the shop is eating the food CEO Baek prepared. So the assistant manager kept saying good things about OhBom. I not sure why Taeho went to the shop's kitchen and show a face not sure is upset or what.

13) Ahran&OhBom's father heard that is better that he personally go down to register his DNA. So he went down to the station to register. At the same time, I not sure is it Secretary An asked someone to get a fake DNA and wanted to give Ahran&OhBom's father so that he can end and prevent OhBom to be found (P.S note I not saying that Secretary An know OhBom is Paran)[Argh~~~, I hope that Secretary An will forever be haunt by this... Argh!!!] Next , we are shown Ahran&OhBom's father came back from the station is resting in the living room and he dreamt that Paran is crying outside of the house. He woke up and quickly ran to look for Paran but he then realized it was a dream as he is about to go back home, he saw Secretary An's car who about to give the fake DNA report to him. However, he told Secretary An that he went to the station and told him about the registering is best if he went down personally. After hearing this, Secretary An slowly hid his fake DNA report and lie that he was there to ask Ahran&OhBom's father when he is free so he can take him to the station. However, Ahran&OhBom's father told him that he already went to register this shocked Secretary An and the episode ended.

Ep 41 rating

Embedded image permalink

@marypots08....yes, Secretary Ahn had EVERYTHING to do with Paran's disappearance, that's why he's so unglued about the fact that she's emerging now.  I hope they delve into more of the backstory, because I don't understand how he got away without being discovered for selling those recipes for all these years! He and his wife are "something else", and I really don't get why he's always on Ah Ran's side.  Unfortunately, I don't feel sorry for Ah Ran that she lost TH's heart.....but I'm concerned that TH seems to be turning into a dark person.  

@MaraT

I am now intrigued by the history of the 2 families.. Probably, this is all about the company, shares and money. And there's a possibility of connection between him and AhRan.

Imm sure we'll find it out in the next episodes. The past plus Bom's identity. This will be a roller coaster ride once we get to this point of the story. More revelation..

Ep 42 Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is what happend:

1) Like I say , Ahran&OhBom's father told Secretary An that he had already registered his DNA. Secretary An is worried and hoping that his avoidance for getting Paran & CEO Baek meet up to be found by Ahran&OhBom's father. Next scene, we  saw Secretary An lying on his bed being sick. Then Taeho's mother is complaining him for making her worry after Taeho and Ahran's case. Then come in Secretary An's sons (Taeho and his younger brother) went show concern. But is chased away by Secretary An (boring scene). After they leave, Secretary An saying something one who never make a crime can leave well (don't know what he is thinking).

2) OhBom went back home from work. Both her adopted mother and sister is doing mask using rice makgeolli. Her adopted mother asked OhBom to do the mask to make herself more prettier (something like that). However, OhBom is not interested. then her mother asked her to do it to attract TaeHo but OhBom told her that TaeHo has a girlfriend and her adopted mother told her guys will change their feelings. but OhBom doesn't care and went back to her room. Thinking the competition of making an idea using rice wine that is hold by CEO Baek's company. OhBom's adopted sister came in telling OhBom that their mother asked her to finish the rice wine mask. Then she thought using rice wine mask as her idea.

3) The uncle went to beg the grandmother to accept him. Ahran&OhBom's father also persuade the grandmother to accept however, the grandmother still refused. The uncle is kneeling until the grandmother accept him as her son-in-law. When the grandmother leave to her room, the uncle stood up however was caught by the grandmother. (Poor uncle) Next scene, the aunt went to OhBom's house trying to make OhBom's adopted mother to accept her. However, no one is in the house. As she is looking around the house, she intend to take OhBom's adopted parent's room but was interrupted by OhBom's adopted mother who asked the latter why she is here with her  luggage. Also, OhBom's adopted mother chased her away at the right time, the uncle came back and saw the aunt . Hence, he decided to ask them stay here. However, he bought her to room where Maru and JiAh was staying previously. The aunt is upset and the uncle is upset for making her staying there because of their love.

4) CEO Baek went to the shop talking about the idea that Maru gave at the same time asking TaeHo and assistant manager do they know about the change in staff. (i.e. both TaeHo and assistant Manager is going back to the head office). However, Taeho rejected her offer mentioning he wanted to learn more. (however, I think his biggest reason is OhBom is working in the store). Assistant Manager is upset with TaeHo's decision and is nagging about him.

5) CEO Baek went to see OhBom and asked about her illness. OhBom told her she is alright, then showed CEO Baek her idea (i.e. the rice wine mask) and helped CEO Baek applied. As she is applying, CEO Baek asked OhBom she made this mask cream then OhBom explained is her adopted mother's creation. CEO Baek asked is OhBom and her adopted mother's relationship , as always OhBom will say they are fine. Then, we will see OhBom giving a bottle of the rice wine mask cream to CEO Baek. Thus, CEO Baek brought back to the office.

6) Ahran went to the river bank, thinking about what Taeho said in the previous episode and kept telling is not going to happen (i.e. the breakup). So she went to the shop to look for Taeho and eavedropping him calling OhBom asking her where she is as he has something to give her. (Taeho is holding a badge which is the award badge OhBom won in her early days but due to her father's debt she went to sell away to the gold shop [ so Taeho went to claim back for OhBom after hearing what OhBom told the assistant manager] 

7) Ahran followed Taeho to OhBom's adopted mother's shop. Next, OhBom and Maru is in the shop. Maru is helping OhBom writing the idea proposal while she is making the rice wine mask. Then, OhBom helped Maru apply the rice wine mask due to his hair, OhBom used the clip she wore in her childhood times , this is seen by Taeho who is then angry and decide to leave. However, OhBom saw him and asked him why he is here. Thus, Taeho gave her the badge and confess to her. OhBom is shocked and that she don't have the same feeling as him and said that he has a girlfriend. Taeho told her that he broke up with his girlfriend and will wait for her at the same time telling her to think about it. All these are heard by Ahran , she is very angry and vent her anger to OhBom like calling her a richard simmons. She also told OhBom that both Taeho and her have been together for 20years and never separated before. She also emphasized that they will never break up. Maru came out after washing the mask away and heard what Ahran said to OhBom. Thus, he came out and defend for OhBom. Ahran is like insulting both Maru and OhBom. OhBom is upset thus Maru went to console her and asked her to continue their work.

8) Maru went home with the clip that is the evidence of OhBom is Paran. He saw the tie given by CEO Baek. Hence, he left the room and went to CEO Baek's room to thank her. At that time, Jiah is giving a massage to CEO Baek hoping to ask CEO Baek to get her in for the company's model selection. Next, Ahran&OhBom's father went in to both his and Maru's room and wanted to help wash his clothes. At that time, Maru came in so Ahran&OhBom's father told Maru not to see OhBom , Maru then said he is not pitying OhBom. But Ahran&OhBom's father hope Maru to stay careful since OhBom is now an in-law status.

9) OhBom went to give back her badge to Taeho and mentioned that she will try to return back his money and that she can't accept his gift. Taeho is upset then OhBom's adopted mother called and invited him to her shop for soup. Next, Taeho's mother asked Ahran what is exactly wrong with her and Taeho. I think Ahran told her that Taeho has changed his heart for someone not fit for him. Taeho's mother is angry and decided to go find out.

10) Taeho went to OhBom's adopted mother shop eating her soup. (is quite boring so I will not say much, it is just OhBom's adopted mother trying to say nice things to Taeho and helping joining the love line for OhBom.  OhBom then came into the shop telling her adopted mother she is going to submit her idea to the head office. OhBom is shocked to see Taeho, so I think Taeho decided to leave, but as usual her adopted mother wanted to treat him coffee. However, Taeho said is okay he will come another day and leave. So as always, OhBom's adopted mother asked OhBom to find Taeho. So OhBom went to find TaeHo and again told Taeho she can't reciprocate her feelings. Here come Taeho's mother, like Ahran, she accused OhBom for seducing Taeho. OhBom is angry and mentioned that both Taeho and her has no relationship (i.e. something like an acquaintance) . Like all korean drama, Taeho's mother continuing to scold OhBom, OhBom's adopted mother come out and verbal fight with Taeho's mother. Taeho is upset after hearing the comment OhBom mentioned about their relationship and dragged his mother back home. Ahran is there for awhile and leave. OhBom ignored whatever happen as she had nothing more to say and leave to submit her idea proposal.

11) Maru and the marketing team is sorting out all the idea proposal. CEO Baek came in and check how the situation as it is the submission day. As she is looking through all the application , she is finding OhBom's application but yet to see it. Next, we saw Secretary An calling the missing child center regarding about Ahran&OhBom's father DNA result and faking himself as the latter. However, the center say is not out yet and will call him once it is out. Now, he is very anxious so he decided to resign and taking all the relevant document of Paran.

12) Both Secretary An and OhBom came to the head office. Both bumped into each other and dropped their brown envelope. As OhBom is in a rush, she took the wrong envelope. That is the end of EP 41.

Sorry who are reading my spoiler. For EP 43, I will not being doing it tomorrow. As I have no time to watch the chinese sub as I will be watching the gayo dajun. Will combine both Ep 43 and 44 the following day. 

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

I feel bad for Bom, she didn't ask for all the attention Tae Ho is giving her & Ah Ran is being a brat and using her own insecurities to bully her. I know this is drama trait, but I want her to stand up for herself and not be choosy about when she decides to do it. She's not working to be belittled every day or have to live in fear her boss's ex is coming to take out her frustrations on her. Bom being at Poong Gil Dang is for plot purposes, but I really want her to quit. 

I certainly agree @LavelyShai! Let's see how the story will progress.

Sec Ahn is acting guilty over the disappearance of Paran and Bom's biological mom is getting too concerned about her.

22 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I liked when Ah Ran told Tae Ho to stop using his personal feelings when dealing with work, but that's all she's been doing this entire time. These two somehow belong together because they're doing the same thing & denying it to one another. Tae Ho is being mean to Ma Roo because of his feelings for Bom while Ah Ran is being a bully because she's afraid of losing Tae Ho. 

*sigh* they are like losers for being violent with their personal issues.

i like Bom and Maru!

8 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

Basically. While I can understand Tae Ho to an extent, it's no excuse for his attitude toward Ma Roo. Then again, Ma Roo use to have an attitude when he continued to mistake Ah Ran's actions for Tae Ho. However, there's still no excuse for Tae Ho's sudden dark turn.

Plus Tae Ho's violence is getting scarier...

Ep 43 Spoiler

Spoiler

1)   After bumping into OhBom and took the wrong envelope, Secretary An went back to his office. Then, he realized he took the wrong envelope and remembering bumping OhBom. Likewise , OhBom went to the marketing team where Maru is working in and also realized she took the wrong envelope and ran out to find Secretary An. However, OhBom bumped into Ahran who stopped her from running and asked where OhBom is in the head office. OhBom who is in the rush, just answered straight that she is submitted her idea for the idea competition however was insulted by Ahran as usual. OhBom did not even want to bother and ran off to find Secretary An at the lobby. At this moment, Secretary An went to the marketing team and asked anyone came to submit his/her idea proposal but realized it was wrong. Maru immediately told Secretary An , that the person is looking for him. Secretary An left OhBom’s envelope just in time before the deadline time and ran to find OhBom. Maru is relieved, his expression was seen by his colleagues and the female colleague who hated Ahran mentioned that he and OhBom is close. However, Maru just mentioned that OhBom’s idea is good.

2)    OhBom is now at the lobby, waiting for Secretary An to come back and look for her. As she is waiting, she took a look at the envelope and notice Paran’s name in the document but she knew it was not Secretary An’s name. Just nice, Secretary An found OhBom. OhBom is anxious and told Secretary An about the swop envelope. However, Secretary An snatched the envelope in OhBom’s hand. OhBom is shocked but quickly apologized to Secretary An saying that in order to know his information that is why she look at the envelope. Secretary An finally replied her and told her that he have submitted her idea to the marketing team. OhBom is relieved and thanked him.

3)    Maru put the applications on Ahran’s desk and said that the applicants are a lot. Then, Ahran came in angrily. Maru told her about the applications but Ahran just ignored him likewise when the guy colleague of Maru said that they will go out for lunch and asked her but was ignored as well. The female colleague just asked the guy colleague and Maru to leave as she is hungry. After they left, Ahran saw OhBom’s proposal and is very angry and took it out to the rooftop and said something about how dared OhBom is to think of coming to the head office. Then she tears off the proposal and left the rooftop.

4)    Secretary An is looking at his resignation letter but was interrupted by CEO Baek who came to ask about his health and persuaded him to take a rest. At the same time, CEO Baek thanked him for all these years of his help but Secretary An is abit guilty however CEO Baek did not think that way.  Secretary An came to the roof top with his resignation letter and crushed it. As he is about to leave the rooftop, he saw the torn proposal of OhBom and took it back with him

5)    CEO Baek is smiled at the rice wine cream bottle OhBom gave her. Then, Ahran came in with the application proposal s. As Ahran is asking CEO Baek to rest, CEO Baek is looking at the application proposals hoping to see OhBom’s but she couldn’t find it. Thus, she asked Ahran as always Ahran lied that the pile of proposals are all she has. CEO Baek did not want to miss out and continue to look for it at the same time Ahran told her that she had decided to hold her engagement with Taeho on the 1st week of next month. CEO Baek just reply okay but she thought it will be better to be after spring season however, she replied that she understand and will discuss with Taeho’s mother. Ahran then asked CEO Baek to bring back Taeho to the head office for the personal changes (staff changes). At that moment, Secretary An came in with OhBom’s proposal that he has stick back.  Ahran is shocked to see it and asked Secretary An where he got it. Secretary An explained that he submitted it during the deadline duration but he guessed that something cropped up. In order not to let OhBom work in the head office, Ahran said that it was too messy to read and understand but was said by CEO Baek how she did not handle well. Thus, her plan failed.

6)    OhBom’s adopted mother is telling the uncle that it was not the first time Taeho’s mother came to their shop (remember Taeho’s brother is working there and his mother followed him to the shop).  Then, the uncle asked how long OhBom and Taeho know each other. However, OhBom’s adopted mother did not want to bother but feel angry how Taeho’s mother said OhBom. The uncle then said OhBom’s adopted mother for making these trouble and said something that it was wrong for OhBom to her as a mother. He also commented is best not to let OhBom marry Taeho.

7)    The aunt is continuing eyeing at OhBom’s adopted parents by thinking how to renovate the room. At that moment, OhBom’s adopted sister came out of the room and asked the aunt is there anything.  The aunt replied she is preparing which turn out to be the takeout food.  Look like OhBom’s adopted sister is now the aunt’s ally. Then, both OhBom’s adopted mother and the uncle came home for their meals. Like always, they are still quarrelling about accepting the aunt to live with them. Next, they both went into the house and saw the food. The aunt wanted to make OhBom’s adopted mother not angry but the latter is even angrier and mentioned the aunt’s first meal at the in-law’s house is takeout food. The uncle wanted to help but make it worse so OhBom’s adopted mother dragged the aunt to CEO Baek’s house.

8)    Taeho’s mother is worried about Taeho and Ahran’s marriage and decided to visit CEO Baek’s house. Next, OhBom’s adopted mother and aunt is at the CEO Baek’s house.  OhBom’s adopted mother complained about the takeout food but the grandmother was angry at first however changed her mind and said she did not want to care about the aunt.  Just nice, Taeho’s mother came in and was seen by OhBom’s adopted mother who told her to take of Taeho who is smitten about OhBom. However, Taeho’s mother did not want to let the grandmother know and asked the latter to talk about it outside. OhBom’s adopted mother did not want to go outside and talked; and continued complaining how Taeho has sent food to her house when OhBom is sick and kept calling her ‘Mother-in-law’. Like Ahran, Taeho’s mother did not believe her son will do that and was about to say OhBom but stopped by OhBom’s adopted mother who said how can they anyhow say OhBom.  After she said that, the grandmother started to ask who the one is having affair which caused OhBom’s adopted mother to finally realized that TaeHo is going to be the grand/son-in-law. However, Taeho’s mother lied to the grandmother it was Taeho’s brother and kept explaining to the grandmother is not Taeho. The grandmother did not want to care and chased them all out.

9)    So TaeHo’s mother, OhBom’s adopted mother and the aunt went out of CEO Baek’s house. OhBom’s adopted mother told Taeho’s mother asked whether she is selling her own son for business. Taeho’s mother is angry and pushed OhBom’s adopted mother. At this time, the aunt came and defends the latter telling Taeho’s mother to take care of her son and said that OhBom’s adopted mother is her only sister. Taeho’s mother was shocked that 2 against 1 and can’t fight back. Next, we seen both the aunt and OhBom’s adopted mother at the shop where now they can work together to fight with Taeho’s mother. After the aunt left,  Taeho came in and apologized about what Taeho’s mother had done.  OhBom’s adopted mother asked why Taeho is still pursuing OhBom when he has a fiancée. Taeho explained is a misunderstanding and told the latter he really like OhBom and asked the latter to believe him and let OhBom to date with him. OhBom’s adopted mother is already have problem with the aunt’s family (i.e Ahran’s grandmother) and did not want to handle another one more problem. Taeho said that he will settle everything and asked the latter for her trust.

10)  Secretary An gave CEO Baek the chosen applicants who will be joining the head office. Next, OhBom is now at the shop , waiting for the result but received scram message.  She was then interrupted by the assistant manager who said he have good news for OhBom but turn up is just cha-er ddeok (glutinous rice cake) which Teacher Kim (the rice wine master who OhBom went to persuade) asked to cook to make rice wine. OhBom is now cooking the glutinous rice cake and at that moment CEO Baek came in to the kitchen. As CEO Baek is looking at OhBom doing her job, OhBom hurt her arm which caused CEO Baek to think of Paran and then we see how Paran/OhBom got the mark at her shoulder. CEO Baek is worried and went to ask OhBom who asked her to get the cream for the burn.

11) OhBom is at the changing room, waiting for CEO Baek to get the cream. CEO Baek came in with the cream and asked her if she hurt. OhBom explained is alright and just applied the cream will do. CEO Baek is still worried and want to check is there any other place OhBom feel hurt. But was interrupted by Maru’s call who told OhBom that she was selected and she can work in the head office. After ending the call, OhBom told CEO Baek about her getting into the head office and hugged her. CEO Baek congrats her.

12)  Taeho is in the shop’s office and received the call from Ahran who told him that he can come back to the office. Taeho thought Ahran is putting him back to the head office so that he will not be able to see OhBom (P.S My guess) so he went to see Ahran not knowing his previous team members are there who asked him why he was there. Ahran explained that he is back to the marketing team. They went to congrats him but were asked by Taeho to leave him and Ahran alone. Taeho asked why Ahran did that but Ahran just told him is the HR Dept chose him to come back. Taeho just seem unpleased and left the office.

13)  Maru is at the lobby waiting for OhBom who came and congrats her. They both left to go to the chosen applicants meeting. At that same time, Taeho and Ahran were there. Taeho saw OhBom and asked why she was there. She told him that she got chosen for the idea competition. Taeho congrats her while Ahran as usual insulted her and asked OhBom to come with her but OhBom is in a rush to go the meeting and shake Ahran off.

14)  After Maru and OhBom left, Ahran asked Taeho is he now not willing to come back to the head office. If he is, she will ask to cancel the transfer. Taeho is asked her not to say that, Ahran then asked him he changed his mind after seeing OhBom now coming to work there. Taeho just shake her off by saying that ‘think whatever you like’ and left. Ahran is angry that she caused herself to fail her plan to separate OhBom and Taeho.

15)  The next day, both TaeHo and assistant manager are back to the marketing team. Likewise, it was OhBom’s first day at the head office. Taeho was shocked to see Maru in his team and wanted to ask but was interrupted by the assistant manager who asked for an encouragement cheer. Next, we seen OhBom is in Ahran’s team with the guy colleague of Maru.  So now they have a marketing team (Taeho’s) & a creation team (Ahran’s) [P.S. seriously I think Ahran purposely chose to put OhBom in her so that she can separate OhBom and Taeho at the same time torture her.] So Ahran asked OhBom to help out the stock people to move the stock

16)  Ahran&OhBom’s father is at the head office with the DNA report. At the same time, Secretary An received the call that the latter collected the DNA report who then saw the latter entering the head office. He chased after the latter but did not make it. Next, Ahran&OhBom’s father came into CEO Baek’s office and gave her the DNA report which is not the result that OhBom did it previously since she asked to remove her DNA record. So the report is they did not found a match. CEO Baek explained why she did not want Ahran&OhBom’s father to register as she knew the result will be this. At that moment. Secretary An rushed in and heard from CEO Baek that the DNA result is back and is relieved that the result is no match.

17)  Secretary An and Ahran&Ohbom’s father went to have drink and talked about Paran. Next, we will see OhBom helping the storekeeper with the box of wine. Then, Secretary An who was drank, thanked the staff for their hard work . OhBom recognized him and greeted him where Secretary An remember her who told her is a cold day and thanked for her hardwork.

18)  Secretary An went to his car and switched on the radio. He then took out the DNA of Ahran&OhBom's father  and wondered why the result is different wherre there is already have a match.. He then kept the DNA result and turn up the radio volume.

19)  OhBom is still moving the boxes while the storekeeper is counting the stock. OhBom saw Secretary An is sleeping in his car and then asked the storekeeper ready to leave and then we see her moving the boxes to the warehouse and the storekeeper complimented her and offered to send her back to the office. OhBom reached the office and saw Secretary An is still sleeping in his car. Originally, she decided to leave but feel something is not right and decided to wake Secretary An up however, Secretary An did not response. OhBom is worried so she tried to open the car door but can’t and she kept trying to wake Secretary An up. Here the episode ended.

EP 44 Spoiler (Note: Is not very detailed as is too long to write :P)

Spoiler

Here is some of the things happen :

1) OhBom saved Secretary An. When Secretary An is in the emergency room, she thought of her adopted father. She called Taeho to tell him that his father is in the hospital since she is not Secretary An's guardian. When Secretary An is awake, OhBom cried as she is very worried. Taeho is shocked to see OhBom in the hospital and finally know it was OhBom who saved his father. OhBom took her real father's DNA report

2) The grandmother asked Ahran whether Taeho is having an affair. Ahran obviously denied it. The grandmother then mentioned to her not to trust her fiance as people will change their heart. But both CEO Baek and her father disagreed that Taeho is that kind of person. This conversation is heard by Maru.

3) Ahran then talked to Maru and asked him not to tell the family about her break up with Taeho. Maru told her that he will not care about her problem. She agreed that in future they shall not care about each other's problem and advised him to hold on tight with OhBom since she will not let go of Taeho. This is heard by CEO Baek.

4) OhBom's adopted mother asked the aunt to prepare their meals in future.In order to escape from cooking the meals, the aunt need additional taste to her soup for breakfast but to no avail. As the uncle supported her and also the uncle asked OhBom to lie as well so as to support her.

5) Taeho;'s mother know that OhBom is the one that saved Secretary An and told her off not to use this to get hold of Taeho. But OhBom is not interested as said she came to check that Secretary An is alright. Taeho's mother still feel she is scheming.

6) OhBom met CEO Baek in the head office and is very happy to see her as she is upset that they not able to see each other since she left the shop. OhBom also invited to lunch with CEO Baek who initially did not want to but to commemorate OhBom's 1st day of work in the head office, she agreed. So they have lunch at the rest area , OhBom is happy that she can see CEO Baek more often as she has someone to talk to. CEO Baek listened to her worries and encouraged her that the latter will be doing fine. Ahran saw and is angry thus she vent her anger by scolding OhBom.

7) Secretary An knew that Taeho broke up with Ahran after hearing the conversation between Taeho and Taeho's mother and felt that Taeho is useless because he broke up due to woman's problem and asked him to rethink again. But Taeho did not want to and want to tell Ahran's parents earlier, Secretary An is angry and slapped Taeho. Taeho is then showing an emotionless face when Ahran called him since he knew that she and his mother had booked the engagement venue. 

8) Taeho knew that Maru and OhBom went to collect the rice to deliver to their factory. So he went to look for them. At that time, OhBom and Maru is stuck as the lorry is not moving so both of them waited outside to get help. As the weather is cold, Maru hugged OhBom from her back to keep her warmth. Taeho is looking anxiously for OhBom and when he saw the hug, he was angry and drove angrily towards them. That is the end of the episode

Ep 43 & 44 Rating

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Archived