[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

@LavelyShai I guess so. The current Episode He still treating Ahran very cold and he kind of going for OhBom. However, I don't know how Taeho will feel if he found out his father is the one causing Paran to go missing and bring all this misfortune to Ahran, Ahran's parents.

Look like Maru will not go oversea in the end (i.e. I kind of expected it) *Spoiler* for Ep 34

Spoiler

Maru confessed to OhBom and I think they have become couple in the next episode.

Also, I guess the secretary is guilty or is abit sick after knowing Paran missing report has been filed. He accidentally mistook a young girl as Paran (but is he dumb or what Paran is missing for so many years how can Paran still a child) But I hope he is guilty of it

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 35 Spoiler

Spoiler

Look like Oh Bom know about she is not the real member of the Oh family. In the next preview episode, look like Ahran may know about OhBom's identity (P.s I didn't mean she know OhBom is Paran, Ahran may hear OhBom's adopted mother mentioning that OhBom is a child with no parents

After watching ep 35 chinese sub, I hope Ahran & OhBom's mother will like help OhBom find her mother and then realized OhBom is her real Paran. Now I getting more hate towards Ahran , her attitude is bad and fake. Pretending to be a wonderful daughter to her mother after her mother announced her youngest sister is missing. I remember in one episode she mentioned about after getting rid of her sister now she still need to bother about OhBom something like that. Seriously, who she think she is. I hope she will find out that she is not that great and how failure she is like the secretary using fake acts to get what they want.

I wonder how many more episode are they going to do to let Ahran&OhBom's mother (I say their mother only is because I think their mother still can't let go of Paran after 20years and even after clearing her room and announcing her missing, but their father I can say is heartless. Though no matter how many times he say he misses and loves her , he did not even show his actions ,other than Paran & Ahran's childhood photo that has gone missing, to help find Paran but left the house and form a new family) As in, I really wish they show some scene of how they going to settle Maru & OhBom's complicated relationship; how Ahran, Taeho , Maru, JiAh, the father and the secretary react(P.S I didn't mention the grandmother and aunt is because they did not seem to bother about Paran and have already assumed her death 20yrs ago without even bother to look for her. As for OhBom's mother, I guess she will ask for the money that she took care of OhBom this 20yrs from the mother to clear the debt ); how the Choi family will get along? 

I quite tired already after 35 episodes for the hints for almost revealing the identity of OhBom. Seriously, how many more episode to go for the revelation? Is kind of tiring. But I will still keep watching to see how they going to reveal and all the surprises 

@LavelyShai Ya, I think this week is about to reveal OhBom's identity (P.S I Hope so). As today's episode ,it ended with OhBom, Ahran, Maru and JiAh's father saw the photo of Ahran & OhBom/Paran's childhood photo at a police station (p.s. cause Maru hit an Ajushi who OhBom's adopted mother matchmake him with OhBom). Based on the website preview, I think the father might have guessed that OhBom is Paran since he saw the photo at the police station. At the same time,I guess it correctly, Ahran & OhBom's mother is going to help OhBom find her real parents as the tomorrow's synopsis on the website say she is helping OhBom by reading OhBom's adopted father's diary. (P.S this is based on google translation). 

Ep 36 - 38 Spoiler

Spoiler

Based on these 3 episodes, I think my prediction is not 100% correct. I thought both Ahran & OhBom's parents know about OhBom's identity but I was wrong. (i.e. this week I doubt they will know about it yet). 

A few things have happen:

1) OhBom initially did not want to find her real parents but was somehow convinced by Maru, thus she went to the missing children center to take her DNA test.

2) Maru told Taeho that he likes OhBom while Taeho told Maru he wants to protect OhBom and will not let go easily (i.e. which I think in other words is he likes OhBom too)

3) Taeho break up with Ahran but Ahran refused to. (Based on ep 38, I think Taeho is going to tell both his parents and Ahran's parents, however was cut by Ahran at the same time, his father [the secretary received a call from the missing children center aka police] 

4) Maru confess to OhBom again and hoping she will also like him back (OhBom still like Maru based on what I interpret from these 3 episodes but I think there is something that prevent for her telling Maru she likes him the same way too)

5) OhBom found out that her DNA has found a match but I not sure is she going to meet as for Ep 39 preview is like she having her final farewell with her adopted mother and sister. (however, I not confirmed).

6) Earlier I mentioned the secretary received a call that found a DNA match with Paran's. In ep 39 Preview, it looks like he does not want to meet up with her as he mentioned why now Paran appeared again after hiding her for so long. I still believe the secretary is not guilty of what he done. I kind of hate the secretary. 

7) Maru told OhBom no matter where she is, he will always be there. Is kind of sweet. (P.S. though previously I prefer Taeho and OhBom, now I prefer Maru and OhBom after the change of Taeho's character.

8) Maru has been sacked by Taeho (not sure is to prevent Maru and OhBom getting together since most of the staff think that they are couple)

My thoughts:

- I hope Taeho can find out what his father has done and stop himself from getting OhBom/Paran

- I hope both Ahran&OhBom's parents will agree with Maru and OhBom.

- I hope that the secretary don't meet up with OhBom (I scared he will find some way to sack her to prevent Ahran&OhBom's mother found out about her at the same time, I have a feeling Ahran will help him out to get back Taeho)

- I hope the writer let either Ahran/OhBom's father or mother or Maru or Taeho to find out that OhBom is Paran

Like @LavelyShai say, I have been skipping Ahran's scene. I can't stand her. 

Seriously, for the next few episodes, you will hate Ahran alot more. that is because I think she is afraid that Maru is going to be  her threat of becoming the heir ever since the proposal Maru submitted (P.S. the proposal was sent by the assistant manager by accident). Even after Maru told her, he rejected her mother's offer. She doesn't believe. I can't stand it who do she think she is. If she is that good to take over the company than she will not have lost the contract with the China customer, failed to persuade Teacher Kim to their shop and failed to resolve the blogger issue, failed to get her staff and colleagues to like her. 

To me, Ahran is a total failure like her father and scheming like the secretary. 

@LoveJKdrama

i think there's something with Oh Bom's personality that is being protected by the secretary. It is clear that Oh Bom has her biological mom's skills with beverages. This is already a uge threat for Ahran in managing the business in the future. I think the secretary is greedy.

as for Oh Bom's identity, I feel that it will be her mom who will find out the truth. There's a huge chance that the scar at Oh Bom's left shoulder will give clues of who she is apart from the diary.

i am a bit disappointed knowing that Oh Bom's hopeful teunion with her biological parents won't happen this week. But this also makes me more curious to watch the succeeding episodes to know where the story will lead us. This is getting exciting!

@LavelyShai

yes Ahran's attitude sucks. I think this boils down to the history that she's part blaming herself for losing Oh Bom and the mom is so strict.

i remember in one of the episodes, she's jealous because her mom and Oh Bom is getting along well compared to her.

the family's relationship was ruined because of losing Oh Bom..

Hello everyone :P 

e45IiPv.png

I stumbled upon this daily and at first sight, it isn't one I'd be watching but out of nothing better to do, while waiting for my current few fave kdramas, I clicked on ep 1 and now I think I've gotta to go on with it. Cos it's good! I like the rice wine theme, and I hope there really will be a lot of focus on the 'biz' theme. Out of the cast, I only know/like(as of now) Oh Bom(SJE, very new to me but I like her alr:)), Tae Ho(KMS, swoon-worthy:wub: since earlier kdramas), Mar Roo(LJJ, pretty new to me but :Plove the movie 'Beauty Inside' that he's in too) and CMG(:wub:one of my fave vet actresses), the boss of Poong Gil Dang. Ah Ran(new to me too) is such a spoilt brat...aish. The others are pretty new to me. But this is a good one to watch on, even though I won't be 'live' and 'on time' with everyone, I wanna thank all for your insights and updates. I admit I will 'skip' a segment here and there while watching...hehe

Hello @LavelyShaithanks for starting the thread. @valsava @suchadiva42 @irilight @Ldy Gmerm @tinatrix236 @thegoldbug @Misstwilightfan1416 @jayakris and everyone, hello! I'll be spending this christmas break trying to catch up with drama (whoa alr 40eps?) and with this thread. 

CD5NMgU.gif Can someone please tell me if Oh Bom has already found out who her bio mom is? And in which ep? I know, I'm impatient and dying to know. Like mother like daughter, I thought their 'talent in wine' was so uncanny how could no one have known or suspected?

M/w, here're the OSTs released so far...Sweet Home Sweet Honey KBS daily - OSTs 1 to 5

PZjBFmT.png 날 믿어요 - 혜이니 (HEYNE) 우리집 꿀단지 OST Part.1

https://youtu.be/GE6xj7KNo9U

FjlsEnM.png [MV] 유해준 "우리집 꿀단지 OST Part.2" - 내 소중한 사람에게 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCX-0K-ciH4

b82Lvq9.png [MV] 더 레이(The Ray) "우리집 꿀단지 OST Part.3"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCGCiFrybIY

h1vyXpF.png [MV]소연(라붐) "우리집 꿀단지 OST Part.4" - 사랑이 춥다

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuVkZmciUY0

CMbmdo4.png [MV] 송하예 "우리집 꿀단지 OST Part.5 - 나에게 그대만이 'To Me Only You'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE34FKaOQ2Q

And...here's a...

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays & A Great New K-Year! :grin: