[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shae we want to see them with a last kiss just like the passionate kisses they did under the tree (in ep 12/13) .... which we all loved. 

I don't feel a thing for IJ's kiss, apart from HW/JSW was super sexy .... there was no love from him. 

Ratings for March 22, 2016 (Episode 49 & 50)

TNS Nationwide

GT  Ep. 49 - 11.0%  # 13  

GT  Ep. 50 - 10.0 % # 15

SD  Ep. 50 - 13.9%  # 5

TNS Seoul

GT  Ep. 49 - 12.5%  # 7  

GT  Ep. 50 - 11.4 % # 9

SD  Ep. 50 - 16.4%  # 4

AGB Neilsen Nationwide

GT  Ep. 49 - 13.1%  # 6  

GT  Ep. 50 - 12.4 % # 7

SD  Ep. 50 - 17.3%  # 4

AGB Neilsen Seoul

GT  Ep. 49 - 14.3%  # 5  

GT  Ep. 50 - 13.7%  # 6

SD  Ep. 50 - 18.8%  # 2

58 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@shae we want to see them with a last kiss just like the passionate kisses they did under the tree (in ep 12/13) .... which we all loved. 

I also would have preferred a kiss, a less ambiguous ending. But, I've watched the last few minutes a few times and read the subtitles of the final voiceover from ES (thanks to Viu). I'll take it as a happy ending. The look on the faces of ES and HW as they gazed at each other under the tree was something quite special. We didn't get a reprise of the kiss. The director chose the still photo of ES smiling as one of the final images of the drama. There was no longer anything preventing the three of them from going home together.

'Brilliant seduction, "I believe the moment will come in the spring of endless suffering," Choi Kang-hee

dzHlsf.jpg

Spoiler

Wolhwa MBC drama 'brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee has unveiled a special one-of-a-kind jongyoung testimony to the world.

'Brilliant seduction' the right to jongyoung, haejun viewers will love the drama whilst handing greeted with a passphrase.

In 23 days the official Facebook Will Choi Kang-hee's Entertainment agency, was published chapters pictures of Choi Kang-hee is the last state to convey greetings to the audience as a background 'brilliant seduction' filming contained.

Choi Kang-hee in the photo, has been holding a sketchbook ciphertext is written ppaegokhi send smiles towards the camera. Choi Kang-hee smile, especially as this is a sunny, suffer trials make every collects Every pole of sadness and sineunsu 180 and was full of anger even more eye-catching look different then.

In addition, I believe that spring will come suddenly in moments of hardship gatdeon there will be no "end. Thank you for a long time viewing.
"I said jongyoung comment also preached with Choi Kang-hee, a simple handwriting is not often show off the passion for work as a full sense ideas such as using a 'brilliant seduction' in the ciphertext.

In netizens "jjalatdeon long and a half years, we were happy with the hermit ~", "sense out of the last hermit! For a while 'hwayu heartburn "can not escape seemed in", "I had a lot of tomorrow than today more yeppeul gangjjang - too suffer!", "Through this work I found a good actor named Choi Kang-hee ~ sequel also will not miss it!" And so on jongyoung It has been delivered to regret.

On the other hand, it entered unwillingly to the top 1% of high society can not be beomjeop a woman dealt with the wavelength that causes MBC wolhwa drama 'Gorgeous temptation weekly collection of topics as a luxury acting and thrilling story of the week, supporting actor, including Choi Kang-hee bars, and is broadcast in the last 22 days 49, 50 consecutive times greeted colorful jongyoung.

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, andy78 said:

HOSPITAL MR AND ES SCENE...SHE HUGGED MR ...HEAD MAID WATCHING SH PHOTO CRYING ...ES ARRIVED TALKING ABOUT SH WHAT HE MEANT FOR HER ...ES IS NICE WITH HER...HEAD MAID TOLD ES SHE THANKS HER FOR MAKING SH HAPPY ...FOR STAYING WITH HIM UNTIL THE END...ILDOO LOST HIS MONEY ...THEY ARE BACK HOME...EATING...IR TOLD BOSS MA TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE COUPLE...FAKE HONG STILL THINKING ABOUT MR...OTP AND MR IN THE GARDEN...MR IS HAPPY TO SEE AJUSSI ...HER FATHER IS WATCHING HER FROM FAR

Watch last two esps raw......couldn't wait....lol    I knew that S     O        B      would come home with his tails between his legs. lol

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, trust71 said:

EP...50...THE LAST EP......

GT CHINGUS ........HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN ANOTHER DRAMA THE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION

.........................START.................

CONTINUE INTO THE COURTHOUSE....HW MENTION KSH....AND ES QUESTION KWON.....THEN SUDDENLY MY COME

HE MENTION ES AND IJ.....KANG FAMILY WAS SO ANGRY ON KWON AND ALL OF THEM ATTACK KWON....

KWON AND MY TALK ...KWON WAS ANGRY ON HIM...

Same here....hope to see you soon in another forum. Stay healthy and happy. I have so enjoyed your comments throughout this wonderful drama.

Guest my2centsworth
9 hours ago, trust71 said:

BACK TO THE COURTHOUSE...

THE THREE KWON WAS SEATING IN THE COURTHOUSE....

THE PERSONAL DR. OF KSH COME AND TESTIFY AGAINST KWON.....

ES.... VOICE OVER.....TALKING ABOUT KSH....

ES VISIT HMH IN PRISON....THEY TALK...AND ES THANK HIM....HMH MENTION HW TO ES BEFORE HE GO BACK INSIDE HIS CELL...

HW BRING HOME ES IN THEIR OLD HOUSE...AND HE ASK HER TO GO INSIDE BUT BEFORE THAT HE HUG HER...AND THEY TALK.....

Looked like the three stooges.....lol   Was waiting for them to start poking each other and slapping each other on the back of their heads, then few other antics.  They finally got what they deserved.......almost.......Kwon's cell had a window.  :anguished::expressionless::dizzy:

8 hours ago, andy78 said:

YES I FEEL THE SAME...MR WILL TAKE CARRE OF THAT !SHE WILL ALWAYS BRING HER MOM AND HER AJUSSI BACK TOGETHER...ES IS USING SH MONEY WELL ...I LOVE THAT...HELPS THE PEOPLE...

That's the felling I got too.

Completed Ep 50....I must say wow to such an interesting drama with so much to learn from about the good, the bad and the ugly.  

Most people evolve in their lives and move between the good, the bad and the ugly and the degree of each determines what a person predominantly is.  Even the so-good like ES has also her moments of badness when revenge plagued her soul.  It is good to see that IJ was finally reformed by the kindness that ES has shown her rather than the revenge path that ES wanted to take initially.  Kindness melts down a person's resistance to be good...if not immediately, a matter of time.  I also like the fact that KSH left the pair of broken glasses to IJ as the best gift ever for her to mull over her folly in life so far.  The glasses was a positive teaching she could remember from her dad amongst other negative ones.  That is the wisdom of KSH....which Kwon has none.   In fact, KSH also had a positive influence on ES.

Old Kwon has no such moments of anyone in his life who want to value him to melt him down with kindness....he is the most pathetic.  He is constantly living in his own game of skirting around the truth.  It was a bit disappointing that his sentence was only 15 years and he even got a chance to be released to spend his time in the hospital so easily....that guy is really a clown.  Crazy husband also got away with a light sentence of 3 years for being crazy...   This drama does not show the punishing side of the bad people... I suppose their real punishment is LONELINESS.

Brian was indeed staying away to protect ES and MR due to old Kwon's power.  It is good that his real good self was eventually unveiled when he decided to send his nightmare old Kwon to jail.

MR's drawing to get ES and HW to the tree was cute.  Though things can never be the same again, at least they are all happy with their lives. The burden of being evil and angry was lifted from all of them.  It is also good to see the friendship of the three of them mended in the finale.  

Ultimately, when one dies, power and money means nothing much to them but the love they have shown to others and others to them lingers and makes one goes in peace and the ones who stay remember them fondly.

I am so glad that neither Brian nor HW had to die...though I have initially thought that if one needed to die, it should be Brian...but I guess jail is just as good a redemption for him.  In reality, Brian was as much a victim of Kwon as ES.

Overall, happy with the ending with a cosy family atmosphere finally in Kang's residence.  As for the OTP....what they need is time to heal everything....

Annyeong everyone

I nearly missed Ep50 yesterday because I didn't know they were going to show 2 episodes consecutively. Luckily I was still parking in here and saw how come there are continuous scenes. So I quickly went online to watch LIVE again.

I'm happy there's happy ending but too bad, like all chingu deul here, no kiss. Or maybe they just don't want to kiss in front of MR :P

Hope to see you all in other threads. I will be at Descendants of the Sun, Marriage Contract and Mister Come Back.

It was amicably for both as they say goodbye to each other.. they accepted it well with what they have gone through ... its hurt for both but they really need to forget that its been a journey of their life  ... not to get too much hope and hurt, they need to part away and move on ... and they did .. love these scene so much when she left him with no hatred  and he watch her and finally  let her go at the end .....:tears:^_^:)

0fxPE7.gif

Guest my2centsworth

@UnniSarah, @jetsu, @Melchai, @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng, @trust71, @MadraRua, @iri, @oly40, @gerrytan8063, @yaqiyuki, @LoveBunny, @andy78, @jefftiger, @alin103, @kbleon, @miss sojisub@yumiko_hitoshi, @mym999, @miss A, @IBELIS, @khoachi, @ceepee954, @ross27, @Misstwilightfan1416, @mona_12345, @shae, @alekaonu, @lovehbhjw2013, @Nisda, @BosRobPe Gia Khanh I want to say it has been a joy being in this wonderful forum. If I left anyone out, I am deeply sorry. This was my second time in a forum and I think I chose the right one. All of you have made this a very grand experience. Thank you for all you great comments and deep respect when I may have disagree with you POV. So looking forward to seeing all of you in other forums. Stay healthy and happy. A special thanks to Cheerleader....you know who you are. Had a great time with each and everyone of you 

Well, all good things must come to an end.  This has been one of the most wonderful, heart throbbing, suspenseful dramas that I have watched in a long time. GT have the best cast, crew, along with the producer, director, and writers. Looking forward to the next drama with this writer.

One more word....KSH......I like this character from the beginning even with all the bad things he had done. So glad the writer chose to have him die in the manner he did. Even after his death, his presence was still everywhere. Not sure if I really like how some of the characters ended, but I will give it to the writer for the excellent way they all find out how they could look at themselves in a mirror and not be ashamed of their life's events. All except Kwon ! ! ! Still wasn't enough punishment for this man !  The kwon sons could have been given a little more punishment too  But  in all it was a lovely ending with all the roads leading to HW and ES being together and raising MR. Maybe it there were another esp that jumped forward about 2 or 3 years we could see them with a new baby. We can only use our imagination now....lol

Good bye for now.....see some or all of you in the future in another forum. Thanks. :cry::heart::grin:

I'm loving these scene so much ... when their eyes met i knew it was full of love again ..... No dialogue at all .. only interaction with their eyes and it was the first time their met after 3 years they've been parted ways ... ES is so  happy to see HW ...

Such a beauty ... CKH so poised and beautiful here .. JSW dominate with his dashing look ... ... :heart:

AThsYJ.gif

I watched ep50 again with the Viu subtitles (I prefer Viki, but they're not quite as fast,  since they're crowdsourced). The epilogue really is quite beautiful and emotional. The writers did a fine job tying up all of the loose ends. I think that old Kwon got off too easily, as did Dr. Lim. But, I felt very sorry for Moo-Hyuk, who was clearly a deeply disturbed individual. When he watched IJ with the young deaf girl in the garden, it was really quite an emotional scene for me, despite all of the terrible things he had done in this drama. Thanks, all, for your comments. It was wonderful to read everyone's reactions to the episodes. I look forward to another drama, but this 50-episode one took a lot out of me.

To all my dearest chingus it is a great pleasure to have you all here in this thread ...... being here its like a roller coaster to me .. ha ha ........  its a wonderful feeling to share our  thoughts here ...... we discussed, we fought (in a good way.. ha ha) we argued, we agree and disagree ... well its fun actually ... and   there's so many things happened for the past 7 months ... and to all who contribute a lot in this drama (you know who you are guys.. :heart: u guys) i thank you from the bottom of my heart ... stay healthy and beautiful always chingus  and till we meet again ... Qvp1zd.gif

Leave you ladies with this wonderful moments of our OTP couple  HW, ES and their daughter Mirae ... :heart:

KJgGJj.gif

Eo1xxg.gif

Archived