[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

3 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

I was wondering the same thing. Is there no end to who and what this old man can do. The writer better give me a "grand" explanation as to why that child was in his office, especially when HW put guards at the hospital for MR. As much I am sad over the ending of this drama.......I really want the end of Kwon ! ! !

Me too.... i was furious to see Mirae in Kwon office.. did he kidnap her ... maybe this is the last chance for Kwon to use Mirae  as a pawn in order to get back and threatened Eunsoo and Hw ... fake husband definitely will help Eunsoo and save his daughter and he got killed ... Kwon will be captured for killing fake husband .. and all his wealth were confiscated by the Govt. ... left them (kwon and sons) with no money and  send to  the place that they're  supposed to be .. in JAIL .... (and if he ever feel remorse and regretted  for what he has done to so many people he should have jump out from the building and died instantly rather than they prison him for  the rest of his life ... )

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth
27 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Me too.... i was furious to see Mirae in Kwon office.. did he kidnap her ... maybe this is the last chance for Kwon to use Mirae  as a pawn in order to get back and threatened Eunsoo and Hw ... fake husband definitely will help Eunsoo and save her daughter and he got killed ... Kwon will be captured for killing fake husband .. and all his wealth were confiscated by the Govt. ... left them (kwon and sons) with no money and  send to  the place that they're  supposed to be .. in JAIL .... (and if he ever feel remorse and regretted  for what he has done to so many people he should  jump out from the building and died instantly rather than prison him for  the rest of his life ... )

Think you are right. HMH aka MSH will step up now. Just don't want him to kill Kwon. I want Kwon under the jail...lol

58 minutes ago, andy78 said:

ME TOOOOOOO...I HAD ENOUGH WITH HIM...WANTING TO WIN OVER SH...EVEN TRYING TO SEDUCCE HIS 25 YEARS OLD  MAID BECAUSE SH MARRIED ES...DISGUSTING...SH WAS BETTER THAN HIM !

I find Kwon entertaining and he does have some funny moments.  Luckily the writer kept him all the way as the bad/evil character, which I like that consistency. 

Guest my2centsworth
16 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I find Kwon entertaining and he does have some funny moments.  Luckily the writer kept him all the way as the bad/evil character, which I like that consistency. 

The man we love to hate ! ! !.......lol :crazy::P:angry:

I am glad that writer-nim gave us such a touching, heart-felt death bed scene of YA, HW and ES. At last, YA realised  the wrongs she had done to her husband, to ES and to her son and had the heart to sincerely apologise to ES. That she gave her blessings to her son and ES and asked ES to take care of her son were her final gift to the couple and set her heart at peace before her death. It was a beautiful, sad scene and felt so appropriate. 

I am also happy that ES has chosen to forgive IJ as she recognised the harm that hatred and revenge could cause to her life. As MR was recovering well, ES was more at peace and did not want to encumbered herself or involved MR in continual pursuit of bringing IJ to court.

Old Kwon is bored with his silver spoon life since birth and make trouble for everyone.  Old Kwon does not value life, everyone is just like his game pawn, including his own children.  He spent so much time talking sweet nothings to people with no sincerity and no qualms...he is indeed the loneliest and saddest character ever portrayed in a drama.  As much as he tries to clown around, he is a sad clown at the end of the day with no one looking up to him, only fear his silent ruthlessness.  It is interesting to note how one can be born with so much more in life has inferiority complex so deep.

YA, again as a mother who can no longer care for her son, finally saw the light of putting her son in the care of one who loved him so much.  This was also a way for her to depart in peace...good that she was enlightened at the end of her journey.    Mothers are strange creatures born with the instinct to worry from the day a child is born and until the day she dies. YA was actually very lucky to be very well-loved by her own husband but she could not see that as her best bliss and hungered for material things.

1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

The man we love to hate ! ! !.......lol :crazy::P:angry:

Yes.. true.. either you love him or hate him ... ha ha .. but i do sometime love to see him when his having  an argument or conversation with MY .. both are funny and crazy .. ..:D:P

start were we left last night....

HMH MEET HW THEY TALK ABOUT KWON...HMH REMEMBER WHAT HW TALK TO HIM.....HW WANT HMH TO HELP THEM PUT KWON TO PRISON.....HW MENTION MR TO HMH....

HMH SAW THE FAKE HMH  .APPROACH THE MAN.

BACK TO HW AND HMH THEY STILL TALKING AND HW MENTION ES TO HIM....HW ASK FOR HIS HELP

ES AND MANAGER JO IS PLANNING TO CATCH KWON....TOGETHER WITH THE SPY LOVER...

BACK TO HW THEY STILL TALKING...HMH MENTION TO HW THAT ES WAS HIS 1ST LOVE....

HMH DO NOT AGREE TO HELP THEM...HW USE ES  TO PURSUADE HMH...BUT INSTEAD HE GET ANGRY TO HW...TELL HIM HE NEVER KNOW ANYTHING...

STARTED LAST SCENES...HW CALLED FAKE HONG AND WARNED HIM ABOUT OLD KWON VISIT...HE ALSO ADMITED HE FRAMED HIM SO HE GO AGAINST OLD KWON AND HELP THEM...ALSO MENTIONED ES...THAT SHE IS FRAMED AND HIS DAUGHTER ...SAID HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE FELT FOR ES...ES AND SH SECRETYARY ALSO HAVE A TALK...FAKE KWON ASKED ABOUT ES WHAT IS SHE FOR HW...HW SAID IS HIS FIRST LOVE ...ADMITED HIS FEELINGS...HONG IS ABOUT TO LEAVE...HW CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM IF WILL RUN AGAIN AND LET KWON TO DESTROY HER...UPSET HONG SAID THAT HE LEFT BECAUSE OF ES...KWON WOULD HAVE KILLED HER...BACK TO ANGRY  KWON...ES CAR ARRIVED...ES VS OLD KWON SCENE ...TOLD HIM SHE WILL FIND THE PROVE HE KILLED SH...

WORRIED OLD KWON CALLED THE DOCTOR...DOCTOR SAID HE ALREDY RECEIVED THE MONEY ...IJ AND HER HUSBAND TALK ABOUT THE PROVE AGAINST EVIL KWON...SECRETARY TALKED WITH SOMEBODY...TOLD ES NOT TO WORRY...FAKE HONG REMEMBERS ES TALK ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER AND THAT HE SHOULD HELP FOR HER SAKE

HOSPITAL MR AND ES SCENE...SHE HUGGED MR ...HEAD MAID WATCHING SH PHOTO CRYING ...ES ARRIVED TALKING ABOUT SH WHAT HE MEANT FOR HER ...ES IS NICE WITH HER...HEAD MAID TOLD ES SHE THANKS HER FOR MAKING SH HAPPY ...FOR STAYING WITH HIM UNTIL THE END...ILDOO LOST HIS MONEY ...THEY ARE BACK HOME...EATING...IR TOLD BOSS MA TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE COUPLE...FAKE HONG STILL THINKING ABOUT MR...OTP AND MR IN THE GARDEN...MR IS HAPPY TO SEE AJUSSI ...HER FATHER IS WATCHING HER FROM FAR

ES SAW MANAGER KO LOOKING AT THE THINGS OF KSH.....

MANGER KO CRYING WHILE REMEMBERING KSH AND ES COMFORT HER...

ONE MAID CALLED ES TELLING THAT ID AND HIS WIFE  WAS BACK...

HMH SAW A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER AT THE STREET AND AGAIN HE REMEMBER  WHAT ES TOLD HIM ABOUT MR...

HW WAS TAKING MR OUTSIDE HER HOSPITAL ROOM....AND HMH WAS THEIR LOOKING AT MR.....

HW REMEMBER WHAT HE TALK TO ES INFRONT OF YA GRAVE....

MR FATHER SEEMS TOUCHED ...HW ALSO REMEMBERS THE TALK HE HAD WITH WITH ES IN FRONT OF HIS MOM GRAVE...MR AND HER DAD ...HE WEARS A MASK AND FINALLY TALKS WITH HIS DAUGHTER ...HW IS BACK WITH A BLANKET MR DAD WATCHES HIM FROM FAR...ES AND THE SECRETARY TALK...WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR PAST WHY HE WAS SO FAITHFULL TO HIM...HE ALSO APOLOGIAZED TO ES...

THE NURSE PHONE RING AND SHE LEFT MR ALONE...HER BALLON FLY AND HMH CATCH IT FOR HER...THEY TALK...

MR THINK THAT HMH HAND WAS HURT ...SHE BLOW IT FOR HIM...

ES AND MANAGER JO .....SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE SAW HIM BEFORE ....MANAGER JO EXPLAIN AND HE SAID SORRY TO ES...

OLD KWON FOUND ONE OF HIS MEN FAINTED ...HE ATACKED OLD KWON...TOLD HIM HE DID NOT STOLE THE MONEY HW WAS AND NVER TO LOOK FOR HIM AGAIN OR HE WILL MAKE HIM PAY...OLD KWON WENT TO HW...TOLD HIM HE KEPT HIS WORD AND FREED HIS MOM...WANTS A DEAL ...TO MAKE PEACE...TRYING TO USE HIS LOVE  FOR ES ...HW MENTIONED CHEONG MI...HE KNOWS THE STORY FROM HIS DAD

ALSO TOLD KWON HE WILL MAKE HIM PAY ...KWON THINKING ABOUT HIS NEXT MOVE...A PROSECUTOR ARRIVED TOLD HIM ES SUED HIM ...HE IS BEEING INVESTIGATED...OLD KWON AND PROSECUTORS...ES ARRIVED WITH THE SPY...SHE BROUGHT HER PHONE ...EVERYBODY LISTENED ...IJ AND HER HUSBAND...TALKING ABOUT HIS FATHER THAT ES SUED HIM FOR SH MURDER...IJ NOTICED A CAMERA...MABE IS THE CAR BLACKBOX

HW WENT  HOME AND HE SAW KWON AT HIS HOUSE WAITING FOR HIM.....

THEY TALK AND KWON MENTION HW MOTHER.....KWON TOLD HIM THAT HE MUST BE GRATEFUL ON HIM THAT HE GET RID OF KSH..

HW TOLD HIM WHAT HIS FATHER TAUGHT HIM BUT KWON JUST SMIRK ON HIM...

WHEN KWON WAS ON HIS WAY...THE PROSECUTOR COME AND ARREST HIM....

THEY QUESTION HIM ABOUT KSH....ES COME AND JOIN THE PROSECUTOR...TOGETHER WITH SPY LOVER...ES LET THEM  LISTEN TO THE RECORDING...THAT KWON WAS THREATENING HER AND MR...THE SPY LOVER GIVE HIS TESTIMONY

HW COME AND SHOW SOME EVIDENCE..BUT SOMEBODY COME AND BAIL OUT KWON...

ES WAS SO ANGRY THAT KWON CAN GET AWAY AGAIN...

Archived