[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, irit said:

Kal So Won is such a cutie pie! i want to pinch her cheeks so bad..:blush:

she did an excellent job portraying MR.. so talented and cheeky :grin:

Yes.. such a talented young girl .. most of the korean child star are so talented as small as 3 to 4 years old.. how these kids manage to act so good despite of their young age  ... :phew:;)

'Brilliant seduction', nice luxury dramas also jongbangyeon [General]

201603232024770725_56f27da8f28eb.jpg

201603232024770725_56f27da84c3b8.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = bakpanseok reporter] MBC Drama wolhwa 'brilliant seduction' is a journey that ended the 50-part series. Expression of staff of the main actors finished the long journey of eight months bright. I met the cast and crew of the bright face jongbangyeon in the field.

23 days was held wolhwa MBC drama 'Gorgeous temptation jongbangyeon held in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul a restaurant. The day was attended jongbangyeon etc. Jung Jin Young, Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee, Cha Ye-Ryun, Jo Yeon-woo, hansoyoung, Jang Won-young, gimbeoprae

It first appeared in jongbangyeon place was Jung Jin Young. As enjoying enormous popularity enough to birth the neologism of "Poppy fatale '(grandfather Homme fatale two combined words) welcomed the journalists ttimyeo a bright smile. Jung Jin Young is "pleased to be able to finish the drama for eight months without incident" and "Poppy fatale seems to be entering a nickname for the drama than love and affection for me. Meokgetda delicious meat yibeo power of your love, "said a comment attending the jongbangyeon.

Choi Kang-hee said a deep impression by impression jongyoung lived life to eight months sineunsu suffered all kinds of work in the 'brilliant seduction. Choi Kang-hee "melodrama was like war," he said, "sineunsu lived a turbulent life wonak, Mello was also true." He followed "thank you for watching the meantime," he said "the weather is OK solved by the time the drama ends. So that the hook spring has come. The drama is also a feeling that suddenly ended "says a comment that contains a dark jongyoung regret.

Joo Sang-wook seemed to have a lot of responsibility and regret remaining as the main actors. Joo Sang-wook's "actor was starring in the drama and the staff are all trouble," said "but left a lot of regret. Not a regret for the audience and smoke just too bad, "he said exposed the emptiness drama is over.

All the actors and staff revealed at parting jongbangyeon regret for the site. This season it was felt that the drama made for good breathing invariably changed several times. 'Brilliant seduction' will be remembered as a nice drama to the audience from start to finish ./pps2014@osen.co.kr

[Photo] baekseungcheol reporters baik@osen.co.kr

14 hours ago, jetsu said:

@shae we want to see them with a last kiss just like the passionate kisses they did under the tree (in ep 12/13) .... which we all loved. 

I don't feel a thing for IJ's kiss, apart from HW/JSW was super sexy .... there was no love from him. 

that's what I meant.

A question before everyone disappears... In the final scene, MR sees her nickname carved into the tree along with those of HW and ES. Did we see HW carve her nickname on the tree in an earlier episode? I don't remember this.

[ 'Hwayu' jongyoung ②] 50 parts led Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, colorful spectrum

2016032401002034400140951.jpg

2016032401002034400140952.jpg

2016032401002034400140953.jpg

CR. http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201603240100203440014095&ServiceDate=20160323

Spoiler

[Sports Chosun maximum borane reporter] was possible yieotgie 'brilliant seduction, propaganda, Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook.

An unidentified woman wolhwageuk of love and revenge green MBC 'brilliant seduction "entered the top 1% of high society led forces in the last 22 days fell from 50 parts trek film.

In the last 22 days once the broadcast had the Axis of Evil was gwonsumyeong (Kim Chang-wan) family punishment, one shares the river (Cha Ye-Ryun) also repented of his sins and received the wrong depth. Sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) gave release said the meeting also better person jeonhamyeonseo Thanks to jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) him. But three years after accidentally reunited with one sineunsu jinhyeongwoo still divides the loving gaze heralded a new beginning.

'Brilliant seduction' is sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) has a very important role in the turbulent enough to go after the journey, the heroine. Sineunsu person was undergoing trials, so there is also favorably compared to any other heroine of the drama biryeon.

Childhood hermit had to the documents in the slush gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) put the wind label of "traitor" to be found in his bag to escape from the village. After 10 years, but married to a hermit hongmyeongho (Lee Jae-yoon) attended the same company hongmyeongho hit the gunmen fled from before they are born, children beaten to death. As well as sineunsu is unjustly it was unable to hold even see properly hongmirae (Gal wishes minutes) writes upside born the 2 billion won rather than her husband had to be in prison on charges of embezzlement. Covering the wounds of the past after release incoming phone call to a hermit who lived an ordinary life is stripped and changed her life. Unknown "call the South" had implied that another's death gangseokhyeon gotta associated with the hermit again, this hermit was digging began to change past events of her husband's death and his life. Eun-soo is folded once all the past was also happy with the dream hyeongwoo. But her future is because one shares the river (Cha Ye-Ryun) doeja coma, ventured to marry without affection, and seokhyeon honed blade toward revenge.

Choi Kang-hee was digesting a series of convincing stories of heartbreaking farewell and former first love 15 years after her husband's sudden death and entered the seokhyeonga until the multiple incarnations. Made seemed understanding and compassion for jinhyeongwoo be done and heartbreaking romance, drama, reminded her husband of 36 years old that can do is evaluate himself, Choi Kang-hee.

In particular, Rocco Quinn 'titles while laying down the focus was married and childbirth, transforming the attention of Choi Kang-hee claimed a challenge without ever acting on existing works. Choi Kang-hee is pulled loose-depth towards the chest jeoljeolhan motherhood daughter fell into a coma, and delivered it for her mom does not cover the face of fierce mulbul with eyes and facial expressions, etc. oo Sang-wook also through the 'brilliant seduction' ppomnaetda the palsaekjo charm. Joo Sang-wook is naemyeo digest the sunaebo over 15 years revenge for the death of his father, Choi Kang-hee towards the same time showed an even broader spectrum.

Jinhyeongwoo take the station into a tiger den to hit explored various scandals entangled in the death of his father breathed a heavy force on the pole. If in order to achieve what one frustrated when the plan started to pay off his father play multiple quality look and appearance it is also planning ohrotyi accept all kinds of bitter humiliation and persecution were to turn on ahrit the heart of the viewers.

Aeteuthan love the role of Joo Sang-wook "tall guy" behind sineunsu also rang the viewers' hearts. His appearance 15 years ago, struggling to defend the first love has embraced the sineunsu water warmed to the home theater. Understanding the hermit married to other people for revenge and would have had much want to be able to draw a figure of hyeongwoo helping her so attractive if it was not for Joo Sang-wook.

Dig to hit the unfair death of his father hadagado call themselves the faithful minions of seokhyeon, and that he and unexpected consequential. Joo Sang-wook is fully digest the emotional roller coaster as changes in the situation of unpredictability and drove the tension on the pole.

Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook is toktokhi played the role of a focal point naemyeo stably express the character of a big change in sentiment over the past six months colorful temptation.

Glamorous Temptation Episode 50 (Final) Recap

CR. http://dramasum.com/download-glamorous-temptation-episode-50-final-recap-torrent-english-sub

photo704388.jpg

“Glamorous Temptation” Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook could not forget each other.
On the finale of MBC’s Monday & Tuesday drama, “Glamorous Temptation”, Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) and her daughter Hong Mi-rae (Gal So-won) went to see the tree of her childhood memories between her and Jin Hyeong-woo.
When Sin Eun-soo told her daughter the story about the legend of Coo and Cooie birds, her daughter Hong Mi-rae became curious about the tree. Mom and daughter held hands and went to the place of memories. Jin Hyeong-woo (주상욱), who broke up with Sin Eun-soo and still had been missing her, also was heading to the place.
Although Jin Hyeong-woo proved all the crimes Kwon Soo-myeong (Kim Chang-wan) had committed, both of them still could not live a happy conclusion in their life. As Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo encountered at the place of memories, the two smiled happily.
Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo spent a happy time together while the two push Hong Mi-rae on a swing together.

4 hours ago, jefftiger said:

A question before everyone disappears... In the final scene, MR sees her nickname carved into the tree along with those of HW and ES. Did we see HW carve her nickname on the tree in an earlier episode? I don't remember this.

Kku Yi was already carved on the tree by HW at 7 yrs old ... as him and ES's baby (shown in early ep). It was HW who gave MR the nickname Kku Yi (taking her as his daughter).

This is the first makjang drama I've watched while it aired. There were so many times I wanted to drop it out of sheer frustration but in the end, I'm grateful I stuck to it. I thought the ending was appropriately bittersweet for the genre. Now I don't knowhow I'm going to look forward to Mondays now.

Btw does anyone know the title of the show's theme song? The one played during dramatic events and the ending of each episode? Episode 49 even played it with lyrics but I can't for the life of me find the actual song. It's by far my favourite tune in the entire OST and would love to know the title.

Having just completed watching the last 2 episodes, I can understand better now why HW and ES parted ways after all outstanding matters were resolved. In seeking revenge, they were consumed by hatred and betrayals. After the real culprits were punished, they were weary souls, wounded and very much in need of healing. They needed time for that and to reflect on what to do in their lives. ES asked him if it was not guilt that made him stayed with her and protected her. She asked him to find his own happiness as he had done more than enough for her. HW thought once they had resolved matters, they could be happy together but he felt that that was not the case.

3 years later, they are still striving and doing well and by now they know for sure that they still love each other! I am happy that HW has all along treated MR as his child. To have the 3, like a family, laughing and playing together by the swing at the special, symbolic tree is wonderful!

I also like the final scene of ES walking by the beach - a confident woman, at peace with herself. 

Archived