[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

On 6/4/2016 at 2:15 PM, 0ly40 said:

Wonderful voice and beautiful song:

I know this song it's not related to the drama, but is the first korean song of Miljenko Matijevic (Steel Heart) - "Because I miss you to death" (and his korean perfomance it's perfect).

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the music in this drama especially the instrumentals, it's a shame they never released them officially. My favorites were the theme song and the other one that starts slow and then gets intense all of a sudden, that they used in intense scenes. I guess ripping them from the drama is our only hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

'Brilliant seduction' repertoire public OST

Input: 2016-05-18 09:23

Spoiler

MBC drama 'Gorgeous temptation instrumental OST album is released in 18 days.

As 'brilliant seduction' is the middle covering the top 1% of wave A woman causing enter the high society that can not be beomjeop Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, Jung Jin Young, including the main actors were aired March 22 at 50 episodes Spreading the smoke Fighting Spirit ends It was jongyoung.  

At the time dramas aired viewers and fans led flexible interest in drama repertoire is inserted, this was music director and baksejun OST make a sound decision released at the end of the struggle.  

Of 'brilliant seduction "adds dramatic tension and drama of fun expanded repertoire was well received as a masterpiece that you can feel when you hear only the music itself another attraction. Shaped to allow scoring breathe life into the characters' psychology and storytelling perfection each of these background music scene had a decisive role.

The album was recorded instrumental music, such gems are a total of 11 songs, including 'Time Capsule' 'Black Waltz'. Two are baksejun compositions teams 'interesting idea' united around a musical director (gimdonghyeok ideology Gin Jake Song and yunsik nasangjin Wu Ji-hoon gimminji Im Seoyoung choesangyeop Win joyounghwa Ibusuki US Streamer is gimanna) the sensitivity and skills of members shine and drama music hex the show.

Representative OST Publisher plus media yiseonggwon is "for the drama listeners in the instrumental OST album is the level where you can feel dark completeness of emotion and music will be glad album" said "Although the late disclosure, but a deep impression and lingering drama decided in a public desire for a long time want to keep, "he said.  

• 2 weeks later...

Until now I still see daily Glamorous Temptation . I still love the Es and the Prime Minister. Hope CKH and JJY soon return with a new film . I like the love story of the ES and the prime minister , despite the pain and loss , but life is a lesson for everyone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'm asking to see if anyone knows of prior/upcoming dramas that Manager Jo/Cho/Ko whas been in? His character doesn't appear on most wikis, other than the korean version linked in a post by a kind soul. His real name is supposedly Yeom Jae Wook, but google doesn't have him anywhere but our soompi forum here. Thank you!

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2016 at 11:00 AM, abyssal said:

Hello, I'm asking to see if anyone knows of prior/upcoming dramas that Manager Jo/Cho/Ko whas been in? His character doesn't appear on most wikis, other than the korean version linked in a post by a kind soul. His real name is supposedly Yeom Jae Wook, but google doesn't have him anywhere but our soompi forum here. Thank you!

Hello, this is kind of late response but hope you see this.  I'm not sure what the actor's name is but I watched 7th Grade Civil Servant right after Glamorous Temptation ended and recognized him along with many same GT actors were in it too. He played one of the agents, I remember he was in the scene where he has to pretend to sell Joo Won beauty products so JW doesn't discover their headquarters. It was fun watching him, Choi Kang-Hee, Jang Young-Nam, and Kim Mi-kyung in a more fun comedic drama. 

Archived