[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WANT TO THINK WE HAD OUR HAPPY END OTP FOUND EACH OTHER NEAR THEIR TREE AND MR HELPED THEM REUNITE!THAT IS MY END!!!THANKS MY FRIENDS I HAD A WONDERFULL TIME!!!LET'S MEET AGAIN SOON WATCHING A NEW DRAMA...WE HAVE 2 NEXT WEEK

Thanks so much for the summaries @andy78 @trust71. A sort of bittersweet ending. I am very interested to know what ES said while walking on the beach during the final scene. I guess that the ES-HW future relationship is meant to be a bit ambiguous?

I was very pleased that the writer tied up all the loose ends so touchingly, particularly with IJ. It was also cute that they brought AR and BS back  at the end.

'Brilliant seduction' final episode, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook and a beautiful farewell. "We do not know if love is not eoteul"

1603222350506090.jpg

cr.http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20160322000424

Spoiler

[= Nyuseupim yihyeongyeong News] Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook in a 'brilliant seduction' was a beautiful farewell.

22 days broadcast MBC 'brilliant seduction' times in the last hermit (Choi Kang-hee) met with jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook).

The hermit, "I can not go back to old feelings," said his hyeongwoo reality. In hyeongwoo said, "In the meantime iteotne indeed a lot of work. I think I did not even see chaff turbulent back our feelings in a storm," he said "Everything you thought you finished and happy. I wonder what's wrong."

Hermit replied that "I do not know Perhaps love is." In hyeongwoo were questioned as "Well, love? It attempt hit the underside of the bar and got me something else."

This is a hermit asked, "maybe '16 Maybe you have a sense of debt laid my hands." Hyeongwoo replied that "No such thing."

Eun-soo is "the lovers met during the war is felt for each other that is so in love with each other. But that is for the lovers break up after the war. Eunikka did not try ordinary love. How we was not anything like that," he said.

Following hermit "Now I'm back to my place. So even gotta bring that debt lining. You gave me enough to keep me by my best. So now left to find your happiness. I'll be there," he said looked like.

[Nyuseupim Newspim] yihyeongyeong reporter (89hklee@newspim.com)

even though the writer wont show us what happen ... it seem like ES and HW with the help of MR will  live happily together...

during HW blind date ...he was thinking of ES on much he love her since they were young..

the three of them at the end of the drama ...like a family is not like an open ending....

20 minutes ago, trust71 said:

even though the writer wont show us what happen ... it seem like ES and HW with the help of MR will  live happily together...

during HW blind date ...he was thinking of ES on much he love her since they were young..

the three of them at the end of the drama ...like a family is not like an open ending....

YES I FEEL THE SAME...MR WILL TAKE CARRE OF THAT !SHE WILL ALWAYS BRING HER MOM AND HER AJUSSI BACK TOGETHER...ES IS USING SH MONEY WELL ...I LOVE THAT...HELPS THE PEOPLE...

haven't watched the episodes yet, just read the recap and all i can say is.. waht happened?? is it an open ending??! i don't understand..

i hope that after i'll watch the episodes i won't feel so confused...

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

YES I FEEL THE SAME...MR WILL TAKE CARRE OF THAT !SHE WILL ALWAYS BRING HER MOM AND HER AJUSSI BACK TOGETHER...ES IS USING SH MONEY WELL ...I LOVE THAT...HELPS THE PEOPLE...

@andy78, @trust71 @Melchai @kbleon @UnniSarah @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng and many beloved chingu here! 2015.10.05 - 2016.03.22!

Thank you very much for the recap, news, BTS, OSTs, MVs, comments.......:wub:. You all have worked hard to build our Glamorous house.

Sorry I'm not good with words that I didn't write much but...please receive my thanks and love to you all !

I'm relieved with the ending. Although ES-HW deeply loves each other, they need time to heal their wounds by themselves, to solve their personal problems and to build their own life.

How far they're apart, they still love each other. And with MR acts as a love bridge, they'll be back in the right time.

At the end, when they meet again under the kku kku tree, I think it's TIME. This time, ES doesn't step back, she smiles in relief when she sees HW. They can create their own love story from now on.

Will they have a wrap-up party just like other dramas? Does anyone know? :)

9 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@andy78, @trust71 @Melchai @kbleon @UnniSarah and many beloved chingu here! 2015.10.05 - 2016.03.22!

Thank you very much for the recap, news, BTS, OSTs, MVs, comments.......:wub:. You all have worked hard to build our Glamorous house.

Sorry I'm not good with words that I didn't write much but...please receive my thanks and love to you all !

I'm relieved with the ending. Although ES-HW deeply loves each other, they need time to heal their wounds by themselves, to solve their personal problems and to build their own life.

How far they're apart, they still love each other. And with MR acts as a love bridge, they'll be back in the right time.

At the end, when they meet again under the kku kku tree, I think it's TIME. This time, ES doesn't step back, she smiles in relief when she sees HW. They can create their own love story from now.

So charming this open end.  Why should they  kiss like other conventional endings?   ES went back to stay at her rooftop instead of the mansion, however, she is much more prettier, cheerful and lively.  I love her smile and facial expression when she met HW. She has realised that HW's love for her is priceless.

Love, sacrifice and forgiveness.

9 minutes ago, Nonglak Koomkamhaeng said:

So charming this open end.  Why should they  kiss like other conventional endings?   ES went back to stay at her rooftop instead of the mansion, however, she is much more prettier, cheerful and lively.  I love her smile and facial expression when she met HW. She has realised that HW's love for her is priceless.

(Sorry! It happens I didn't find you in the tag list when I wanted to call you. I edited :D)  

Agree with you! Finally, there are true love, sacrifice, forgiveness, regret (Il Joo).

All is well done in the final ep and I feel that I don't hate anyone now. (Am I an easy person? :P)

1 hour ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@andy78, @trust71 @Melchai @kbleon @UnniSarah @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng and many beloved chingu here! 2015.10.05 -

At the end, when they meet again under the kku kku tree, I think it's TIME. This time, ES doesn't step back, she smiles in relief when she sees HW. They can create their own love story from now on.

You're not good with words?! This is beautifully stated! Thank you.

'Glamorous Temptation' Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook accomplish revenge and love

Spoiler

photo704388.jpg

"Glamorous Temptation" Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook could not forget each other.

On the finale of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Glamorous Temptation", Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) and her daughter Hong Mi-rae (Gal So-won) went to see the tree of her childhood memories between her and Jin Hyeong-woo.

When Sin Eun-soo told her daughter the story about the legend of Coo and Cooie birds, her daughter Hong Mi-rae became curious about the tree. Mom and daughter held hands and went to the place of memories. Jin Hyeong-woo (주상욱), who broke up with Sin Eun-soo and still had been missing her, also was heading to the place.

Although Jin Hyeong-woo proved all the crimes Kwon Soo-myeong (Kim Chang-wan) had committed, both of them still could not live a happy conclusion in their life. As Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo encountered at the place of memories, the two smiled happily.

Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo spent a happy time together while the two push Hong Mi-rae on a swing together.

This drama is full of complications, right from the first moment of ES marrying the old man which it not suppose to be kill the whole love story for me, the story took other back wards with MR waking up instead of the writer give credit to the person whose love wake  MR wake, the writer end up giving the credit to the old man which is not true, MR wake up because of miracle and love between her mother  and HW  the writer did not ES character with a strong believer of love. 

This drama was exhausting. I'm glad it's over. All the tension, for me, left when the old dude died and the one-armed man showed up. The ending almost as expected, I guess the writers just got tired and 'over it all' too.

I told my work buddy who likes to watch dramas when they're completed to wait till the old dude dies and then create his own ending.

4 hours ago, Nonglak Koomkamhaeng said:

Because some of us want the image of his kiss with IJ to be replaced.

Archived