[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

[In Star] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, Kim Ho-jin, Cha Ye-Ryun, shooting the last episode comment + certification shots ... "struggled ~"

1603220757340711.jpg

1603220757339300.jpg

CR.http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20160322000037

Spoiler

[= Nyuseupim Citrine News] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook and Cha Ye-Ryun said the last time the shooting comment.

Joo Sang-wook has published a photograph taken in conjunction with Chapter 21, in his Instagram "seniors suffering mother with the last shot - #'ve colorful temptation," said Na Young-hee.

Sokeneun Na Young-hee and Joo Sang-wook has published photos smiling towards the camera. Na Young-hee is eye-catching is holding a colorful bouquet dressed in hospital clothing.

Following the same day, Cha Ye-Ryun "I thank you!" To his Instagram also said the site posted authentication shot. Cha Ye-Ryun was wearing a white blouse to show off that captivates the eye with innocent smile under the bright sunshine.

Earlier, Kim Ho-jin unveiled shooting single photo on his Instagram 20 days. Kim Ho-jin is called "start with the wedding finished in court! Jyeoteum really bread from! Our family waeke funny Does the shot! 50 times in favorite costumes to gel like! Colorful muhyeok #! Gorgeous Temptation # Court # defendant # funny # Death # sseureojim" He said.

The Kim Ho-jin and Kim Chang-wan, Jo Yeon-woo sitting in the courtroom the defendant seats damgyeotda sokeneun photos. In particular, Kim Chang-wan got pose any sleep sukyimyeo intimidated her head with both hands while collecting strike a laugh.

Meanwhile, MBC Drama wolhwa 'brilliant seduction' is continuously broadcasting and jongyoung the last times 50 times 49 times 22 days. Will be broadcast during the subsequent 10 28 nights come with 'Monster' starring yigigwang etc., Kang Ji-hwan, bifid Well, Sung Yu-ri, Park Ki-woong.

[Nyuseupim Newspim] Citrine reporter (hsj1211@newspim.com) Facebook Go

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I so loved ES talking about Sh to Ij...what he said and later talking with his photo that can't forgive Kwon for ruining him and trying to kill HW...

So true chingu @andy78. After hearing that II Joo looks so defeated. I love that II Joo is really scared of KSM and lied to her husband to get him get evidence on KSM so his father won't kill her. I wonder if she is doing this for justice or to protect herself. 

KSM is very evil .... He loves torturing II Joo every chance he gets. He mentions her father all the time, eat at place PM frequently ate at. He is a sociopath and so is his son KMH. KJH is just greedy and selfish but good thing he isn't a sociopath.    

It seems that HYA also loved her husband a lot but not as much as she has received. So she needed to this revenge because she also was responsible for his death.  

HW ..... ( JSW's ACTING ABILITIES WERE DAEBAKNIN THIS DRAMA ) loved ES like his father loved his mom.  His mom wanted HW to be more like her but he is the exact opposite and was miserable because he chose to look at her. ( THE WRITERS WOW THIS SCRIPT WAS OFF THE CHART . It was written so beautifully and I wish the write gets an award for this script.)  If she had. It interfered with these your lovers HW and ES would have suffers so much. I am glad HW did not push for their relationship but decided to wait and see if they still wanted to be together in the end.

IF HW AND ES DOESN'T GET TOGETHER IN THE END I WILLLLLL BE SOOOOO SAD BUT WILL UNDERSTAND . I HOPE THAT HW FINALLY GET TO BE HAPPY AND LOVED BY SOMEONE ELSE. BUT WE ALL KNOW IF ITS'NT ES THEN NO ONE WILL REPLACE HER. WHICH MAKE MY HEART ACHE FOR HW. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Guest my2centsworth
6 hours ago, andy78 said:

'Glamorous Temptation' Choi Kang-hee forgives Cha Ye-ryeon

Reveal hidden contents

photo704083.jpg

On the 48th episode of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, Sin Eunsoo (Choi Kang-hee) forgave Kang Il-joo (Cha Ye-ryeon).

As Kang Il-joo blamed that Sin Eunsoo instigated someone to murder Kang Seok-hyeon (Jeong Jin-yeong), Sin Eunsoo brought out the case of her daughter Hong Mi-rae (Gal So-won), while she was trying to excuse herself.

Although the witness, Manager Jo testified, the court ruled Kang Il-joo was not guilty, probably because Kwon Soo-myeong (Kim Chang-wan) did something about it. Kang Il-joo said, "The Prosecutors' Office dismissed me as not guilty. What should you do now? You've got no one".

Sin Eunsoo said, "Since you're struggling this much, I'll let go of everything. But you'll be chased down by your own shame. You'll then go into a prison made by yourself" and "Although I said I forgave you, you won't be able to forgive yourself".

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-glamorous-temptation-choi-kang-hee-forgives-cha-ye-ryeon-92623.html

OLD KWON HELPED IJ WIN THE TRIAL...EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER SHE LISTENED DOCTOR'S VOICE AND REALIZED KWON KILLED HER DAD

Now that  IJ seems to be off the hook for injuring  MR,  will she and crazy husband find the evidence to put Kwon in jail for killing KSH?   If they  ( IJ and crazy husband ) work together, then will IJ and Crazy husband "live happily ever after" ?   I loved it when  ES gave her beautiful speech to IJ that she would have to live with the fact that she did push MR and will have to look at herself everyday in the mirror and that would be her punishment,

Guest my2centsworth
4 hours ago, jefftiger said:

The Viki subbers have been operating in high gear today and they are almost finished subbing the episode. I just watched the episode; it is quite powerful. YA's passing was very sad. For a character that I disliked from the beginning for all of the terrible things that she had done to ES, I was very sad to watch her death. She repented to ES and HW in a very touching scene and she did manage to tell them both what her wish was for their future. I cried after hearing that, something I don't do much watching dramas.

Those Viki subbers are great !  Over 90% subbed. Watch once, but will watch again.

Poor YA. Took her till the end to realized just how much HW loves ES and is ready to die for her. I was sad that he waited till the end to tell his mother she was just as much to blame as IJ for his father's death. I started when she had ES kidnapped. It was that , that made her realized, she should say sorry to ES and she did. I had a feeling that her character would die and it did bring tears to my eyes listening to her words. She died in peace, going to her long missed husband, knowing that HW can find happiness with ES and MR.  Sad....sad scene. Love the way the writer let her pass away. Very touching.

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So true chingu @andy78. After hearing that II Joo looks so defeated. I love that II Joo is really scared of KSM and lied to her husband to get him get evidence on KSM so his father won't kill her. I wonder if she is doing this for justice or to protect herself. 

KSM is very evil .... He loves torturing II Joo every chance he gets. He mentions her father all the time, eat at place PM frequently ate at. He is a sociopath and so is his son KMH. KJH is just greedy and selfish but good thing he isn't a sociopath.    

It seems that HYA also loved her husband a lot but not as much as she has received. So she needed to this revenge because she also was responsible for his death.  

HW ..... ( JSW's ACTING ABILITIES WERE DAEBAKNIN THIS DRAMA ) loved ES like his father loved his mom.  His mom wanted HW to be more like her but he is the exact opposite and was miserable because he chose to look at her. ( THE WRITERS WOW THIS SCRIPT WAS OFF THE CHART . It was written so beautifully and I wish the write gets an award for this script.)  If she had. It interfered with these your lovers HW and ES would have suffers so much. I am glad HW did not push for their relationship but decided to wait and see if they still wanted to be together in the end.

IF HW AND ES DOESN'T GET TOGETHER IN THE END I WILLLLLL BE SOOOOO SAD BUT WILL UNDERSTAND . I HOPE THAT HW FINALLY GET TO BE HAPPY AND LOVED BY SOMEONE ELSE. BUT WE ALL KNOW IF ITS'NT ES THEN NO ONE WILL REPLACE HER. WHICH MAKE MY HEART ACHE FOR HW. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Soooooo agree with you how the writers let YA say her last goodbyes.  Can't say 100% that ES and HW will end up together ........I'm not the writer....lol  I can tell you this, if they don't end up together there will be a lot of disappointed viewers from this forum.

I have the perfect ending for Kwon. Of course he goes to prison. Way down deep underground. No sunlight. But one single lightbulb that only comes on for a few hours each day. Maybe for meals....lol  Anyway when the light comes on, Kwon looks up and sees what he thinks is real money but it's fake glued to the ceiling of this cell. Instead of eating, Kwon goes crazy over time shouting out...."give me my money" over and over again while he keeps jumping up trying to reach it. Let him die in that hole in the ground thinking he can never reach "his" money ! :crazy:

He tried  to convinced his mom that he loves ES so much .. and not to hurt both which is the most important people in his life ....

aeYB6T.gif

HW

Mother , you said it complies like two tree into merge branches .. they grow up separately but the two branches meet and merge that like a couple ... ES and I are so different, for many years we moved in parallel lines, not daring to face each other ... You know me, I'm my father's son, he ignored his parents disapproval and married you, I'm like that too, I can't give up on ES, one day I want to become one with her ....

A mother who tried to protect her son which she thought it will make her and her son  happy ... and a son who try not to hate and hurt his mother for loving his true love ....

(both actor JSW and actress NYH giving us a heart-wrenching scene .... tumbs up to both!)

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook, got the acting jongyoung popular ... D-day +

L20160322.99002110704i1.jpg

CR. http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160322.99002110704

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook, got the acting jongyoung popular ... D-day +

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook

'Brilliant seduction' ahead twice only to jongyoung this has led to the popular actress Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook.

October 5 last year wolhwa MBC drama 'brilliant seduction' started the first broadcast has received an unknown force led by the love of a woman draw love and revenge entered the top 1% of high society. Maintain an average double-digit ratings and showed a steady rise.

As repeated twice revenge of intensity to be sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee minutes), unfulfilled seemed to be made sineunsu and jinhyeongwoo romance (Joo Sang-wook minutes), sikimyeo explode sunaebo towards sineunsu love story of a dying gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young in minutes) stimulates the home theater did.

Another left a 'brilliant seduction' is the acting of Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook. Choi Kang-hee in charge of his first roles as mother is found loose depth in the chest jeoljeolhan motherhood towards her daughter fell into a coma. She captivated the audience from the first broadcast took to the interference of the delayed birth mother has passed does not cover the face of fierce mulbul it for her and look into his eyes and so on.

In addition, the chest pain of first love breakup 15 years ago, her husband's sudden death, and brought to an unknown attraction is evaluated before entering the gangseokhyeon 家 convincingly that digest the series of stories. Understand the drama of her husband 36 years older, and feelings of pity himself, Choi Kang-hee was possible.

Joo Sang-wook is also regarded as a hero of the 'brilliant seduction. Jinhyeongwoo take the station into a tiger den to hit explored various scandals entangled in the death of his father breathed a heavy force on the pole. If in order to achieve what one frustrated when the plan started to pay off his father play multiple quality look and appearance it is also planning ohrotyi accept all kinds of bitter humiliation and persecution were to turn on ahrit the heart of the viewers.

Sineunsu behind "tall guy" rating because nothing can Joo Sang-wook had a role. His appearance 15 years ago, struggling to defend the first love which is embraced sineunsu water warmed to the home theater. This is thanks to the love of sineunsu jinhyeongwoo and concealment of cases Joo Sang-wook was completely convincing. There was smoke in the comparable confrontation with Jung Jin Young who love called the "Poppy fatale. Gwonyoungmi Editor

(Photo: May Queen Pictures)

It takes her to her deathbed and giving them her blessing   ....

cp9Nnf.gif

YA

you know what, i just realized , you two look great together, you two only loved each other from a very young age,  i should've had known that you were meant to be together ..this is all because of my greed, i wanted to separate you until my last moment... i was loved dearly by your father but i made him die .. and you, who takes after your father very much could've live the happiest life if you could love ES much as you like, but i stopped that ..

ES, now i know that man MR KANG , had felt .. I am sorry , it is not your fault, everything in my life happened because what i have done, I am sorry EunSoo .. please look after my dear Hywong Woo ... Eunsoo ...

She finally admitted that she should be blamed for what happened to ES and HW love life ... the greed that leads these two in pain ... until her last breath she realized how much these two meant to be together and she finally admitted that she regretted of all her wrongdoings to both so that she can leave in peace ...

* another brilliant acting by NJH, JSW and CKH .. love them!

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee, would be completed "brilliant revenge '

화유_48회_캡쳐

CR.http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/901167

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee stood before the last hurdle for revenge.

The appearance of the July 21 broadcast MBC 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference zero, directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) in gradually revealed gwonsumyeong (Kim Chang-wan) misdeeds, and coming've okjoe him sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) and jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) was drawn.

In the broadcast day is sineunsu atda forgive one weeks river (Cha Ye-Ryun) in accordance with the left end of the last gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) and go towards gwonsumyeong multiple knife. In addition, as to know the real identity of gwonsumyeong jinhyeongwoo and hongmyeongho (Lee Jae-yoon) and steel poles are one shares weighed value to climax.

While it convinces those who engage in atrocities gwonsumyeong look sineunsu preparing for revenge was the last to bring the suspense home theater. They really want to give your heart to gather sineunsu change the mind is concentrated interest.

In particular, it is noted in the gwichu gangil careful selection. Gangil gwonsumyeong have found that the call history with your physician Dr Lim gangseokhyeon in place between your mobile phone. Gangil that tried to phone calls and Dr Lim's gwonsumyeong, was shocked to hear from the horse over the phone. Dr. Lim is a river I'll reveal the murder Prime Minister sends teachers, "not money. Until that sineunsu innocent. So that it's not back to 100 billion. Said 20 billion spend, "and demanded money. Meanwhile, it shocked that the killer knew gangil to sineunsu gangseokhyeon killed his father shed tears.

49 times and 50 times of the 'brilliant seduction' is broadcast continuously PM 22.

Yunjunpil reporters yoon @
Photo. May Queen Pictures

Guest my2centsworth
56 minutes ago, Melchai said:

He tried  to convinced his mom that he loves ES so much .. and not to hurt both which is the most important people in his life ....

aeYB6T.gif

HW

Mother , you said it complies like two tree into merge branches .. they grow up separately but the two branches meet and merge that like a couple ... ES and I are so different, for many years we moved in parallel lines, not daring to face each other ... You know me, I'm my father's son, he ignored his parents disapproval and married you, I'm like that too, I can't give up on ES, one day I want to become one with her ....

A mother who tried to protect her son which she thought it will make her and her son  happy ... and a son who try not to hate and hurt his mother for loving his true love ....

(both actor JSW and actress NYH giving us a heart-wrenching scene .... tumbs up to both!)

That was such heart warming and sad scene.

I am silently follow this drama....usually i'm not a fans of some kind revenge drama like this but as the title this drama really got its temptation on me.... With the picture of last episode i really hope kwon family pay the price for their greed... Esp that old kwon .... For IJ i hope she got to jail too for pushing MR...

Love these scene too ... :tears:

kkN8jS.gif

HW

She is free from pain now, I hope she is comforted by Mr. Jin .. Have you thought about what my mother said on her deathbed? I would've done the same if i were you .. If you were to get out of the house right now or us to start over i doubt we can live happily without other thoughts .. when time passes and when everything's is over lets talk again, i will pause here until that time ....

52 minutes ago, Melchai said:

YA

you know what, i just realized , you two look great together

EunSoo .. please look after my dear Hywong Woo ... Eunsoo ...

I absolutely agreed with YA that HW and ES look beautiful together.  Makes me want to ship them in real life. 

ES listen to whatever YA told her ... she will definitely not leave HW but will take good care of him as asked by YA. 

21 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Love these scene too ... :tears:

HW

She is free from pain now, I hope she is comforted by Mr. Jin .. Have you thought about what my mother said on her deathbed? I would've done the same if i were you .. If you were to get out of the house right now or us to start over i doubt we can live happily without other thoughts .. when time passes and when everything's is over lets talk again, i will pause here until that time ...

I love this one too.

You can tell that HW said it to make ES not be pressured by YA's words. But HW ya ... ES told your mum that she loves you. Silly boy ... ES wants to be with you ... she is clearly disappointed of what you said.

28 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I absolutely agreed with YA that HW and ES look beautiful together.  Makes me want to ship them in real life. 

ES listen to whatever YA told her ... she will definitely not leave HW but will take good care of him as asked by YA. 

Yes, a man must have a woman to take care of him,  either a mother or a wife.

Approved shipping.  Just kidding, CKH vowed not to date celeb. and JSW claimed not to be ready for the date.

1 hour ago, Melchai said:

YA

you know what, i just realized , you two look great together, you two only loved each other from a very young age,  i should've had known that you were meant to be together ..this is all because of my greed, i wanted to separate you until my last moment... i was loved dearly by your father but i made him die .. and you, who takes after your father very much could've live the happiest life if you could love ES much as you like, but i stopped that ..

good to know that in her last breath...she accept ES and never go against them...She know that ES was a good woman that even his own son cannot forget her no matter what... HER LAST WORD  ASKING ES TO  TAKE GOOD CARE OF HW.:bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

back to the prev....what is old KWON trying to do with MR...DOES HE USE MR TO THREATEN ES ...HW...including fake husband? ES is suing him.

Guest my2centsworth
11 minutes ago, trust71 said:

good to know that in her last breath...she accept ES and never go against them...She know that ES was a good woman that even his own son cannot forget her no matter what... HER LAST WORD  ASKING ES TO  TAKE GOOD CARE OF HW.:bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

back to the prev....what is old KWON trying to do with MR...DOES HE USE MR TO THREATEN ES ...HW...including fake husband? ES is suing him.

I was wondering the same thing. Is there no end to who and what this old man can do. The writer better give me a "grand" explanation as to why that child was in his office, especially when HW put guards at the hospital for MR. As much I am sad over the ending of this drama.......I really want the end of Kwon ! ! !

2 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

I really want the end of Kwon ! ! !

ME TOOOOOOO...I HAD ENOUGH WITH HIM...WANTING TO WIN OVER SH...EVEN TRYING TO SEDUCCE HIS 25 YEARS OLD  MAID BECAUSE SH MARRIED ES...DISGUSTING...SH WAS BETTER THAN HIM !

Archived