[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOSS MA PRETENDS TO CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT THAT LOSER...ILDOO WANTED TO REVENGE AND DROOPED BOSS MA PHONE IN AQUARIUM...SEEMS IS AN EXPENSIVE PHONE STILL WORKS ...NOW KWON BLACKMAILS IJ...SHE CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT KILLING SH...THE JERK SAID SHE CAN'T PROVE IT...THAT EVEN IF HE LIKES HER SHE SHOULD BE CARREFULL...

OTP DISAPOINTED ...HW TOLD HER TO WAIT MORE...IJ REMEMBERS HER FIL WORDS...SHE HAS THE PROVE DOCTOR VOICE ...IJ WENT TO MR...SAID IS SO SORRY

ID PURPOSELY DROP HIS MOBILE INTO THE AQUARIUM AND HE TELL BOSS MA...BOSS MA COME AND SHOW HIM THAT IT WAS WATER PROOF..

KWON WAS TELLING IJ ...THAT.... WHY SHES INVESTIGATING HIM...HE SHOW HER THAT BLOCK BOX SIM CARD....

IJ TELL KWON THAT SHE KNOW WHAT HE DID TO HIS FATHER..

THE NURSE BRING OUT MR AND AGAIN SHE LEFT HER ALONE...IJ COME AND TELL HER SHES SORRY...

KWON IN HIS OFFICE ...HE BRING SOME CRACKER AND FEED  MR....KWON CALLED ES.... TELL HER MR WAS WITH HIM...

KWON AND MR ...THE JERK CALLED ES ...BLACKMAILS HER ...TRIAL SCENE ...I'M WORRIED ...ES IS INTEROGATED ...HW WANTS TO CALL OLD KWON  TO TESTIFY ...HW SAID THERE IS NO NEED FOR ES TO ANSWER ...IJ IS ALSO IN THE ROOM REMEMBERS THE DAY SHE GAVE HIM THE VIDEO

MR DAD REMEMBERS THE DAY KWON FORCED HIM TO LEAVE ...BLACKMAILED HIM WITH MR...IT SEEMS THE JERK REALLY LOVED HIS DAUGHTER ...FLASHBACK WITH THE ACCIDENT

HMH SAW THE NEWS ABOUT ES...INSTIGATING THE DEATH OF KSH...

HMH REMEMBER 7YRS AGO WHEN HE CALLED KWON ABOUT HIM BEING  CHASE ...AND ALSO THEY SHOW HOW HE COMMIT SUICIDE...HE DRIVE HIS CAR INTO THE CLIFF BUT HE GOT OUT BEFORE THE CAR FLUNG.....AND HE CRIED OUT THE NAME OF ES.....

HMH RECEIVE A CALL....

BACK TO THE COURT HOUSE....KWON WAS ON THE WITNESS STAND...HW QUESTION HIM...

Gorgeous temptation Lee Jae-yoon, Joo Sang-wook, "Choi Kang-hee twice married woman."

Spoiler

Joo Sang-wook Lee Jae-yoon colorful temptation / Photo = MBC broadcasting capture brilliant seduction Joo Sang-wook Lee Jae-yoon
View source
Joo Sang-wook Lee Jae-yoon colorful temptation / Photo = MBC broadcasting capture brilliant seduction Joo Sang-wook Lee Jae-yoon
[Sports Today reporter Kim Na-young - 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook Lee Jae-yoon to this was added a damper.
In the afternoon 22 days MBC TV drama wolhwa 'brilliant seduction' jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) was drawn look that require transactions to munseonho (Lee Jae-yoon).
Day jinhyeongwoo is to munseonho asked to help "You were you hermit favorite childhood did just around the corner day be judged as a hermit murder teachers hermit believed you. Sipeunya sent to jail for that woman again until the end," he said.
Munseonho is asked, "that woman, you took away the old old man married to two times the married woman. Why would you tell her neck tie".
E. jinhyeongwoo this is the fact that the sineunsu first love, munseonho declined the offer, "I try to Dar well do you take care of the two."
The 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally causing the woman entered the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop.
Kim Na-young reporter ent@stoo.com

HE CALLED ES NAME CRYING...WOW HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ES ...FAKE HONG RECEIVED A CALL...OLD KWON IS BEEING INTEROGATED BY HW...ASKED ABOUT BRIAN MOON ...HE SAID HE DOES NOT KNOW BRIAN...THERE IS A WITNESS...MENTIONED DRIVER KIM...ILDOO IS UPSET WITH THE DRIVER BETRAYAL...IR ALSO DEFENDS ES...THEY CALL IJ ...SHE BROUGHT THE BLACKBOX OF OLD KWON CAR ...

ID WAS SO ANGRY TO SPY LOVER....

KWON PRETENDING TO BE UPSET ABOUT KSH DEATH...

IJ WAS CALLED TO BE A WITNESS...ES LOOK  WORRIED...

THEY SHOW THE BLOCK BOX WHERE KWON WENT TO SEE THE DR.

KWON DEFEND HIMSELF...AND HE ACCUSED IJ TO BE PART OF WHAT HAPPEN TO KSH...

BACK TO KWON OFFICE WHERE  MR IS...MY COME AND HE SAW MR...BUT ITS NOT MR....

EVERYBODY SHOCKED ...OLD KWON TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND USED MR CASE...IJ CONFESSED HER FAULT...AND ALSO SAID KWON TRIED TO KIDDNAPP MR...OMG IJ HUSBAND REALIZED HIS FATHER GOT THE WRONG KID ...WAS IJ IT SEEMS ...MR IS WELL AND FINE WITH HER GRANNY AT HOSPITAL ...FLASHBACKS FROM HOSPITAL ES WITNESSED EVERYTHING...CAME AND SAID IJ IS NOT AJUMMA BUT MOM FRIEND IJ CRYING...

MR WAS WITH HER GRANDMA....

BACK TO THE COURTHOUSE...SHE REMEMBER THE DAY SHE ASK SORRY TO MR...AND ES WAS THERE LISTENING ON THEM..

ES COME AND JOIN THEM....AND SHE TELL MR THAT IJ WAS NOT BAD...

AFTER THAT ES TALK TO IJ ...ES MENTION MR AND ALSO KSH.....SHE ASK IJ TO DO THE RIGHT THING...AND IJ CRIED..

ES AND IJ TALK...ES TALK ABOUT MR WHAT SHE MEANT FOR HER THAT SHE WANTED TO PROTECT HER ALSO TO THINK ABOUT HER FATHER WHAT WOULD HAVE WANTED ...HW LET EVERYBODY LISTEN KWON BLACKMAILING ES WITH HER DAUGHTER ...EVERYBODY SHOCKED

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, Kim Chang-wan proposal rejected fight until the end.

기사이미지

CR.http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016032222451262585

Spoiler

Joo Sang-wook Kim Chang-wan colorful temptation / Photo = MBC broadcasting capture brilliant seduction Joo Sang-wook Kim Chang-wan
View source
Joo Sang-wook Kim Chang-wan colorful temptation / Photo = MBC broadcasting capture brilliant seduction Joo Sang-wook Kim Chang-wan

[Sports Today reporter Kim Na-young - 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook Kim Chang-wan had rejected the proposal.

22 days wolhwa afternoon broadcast MBC drama 'Gorgeous Temptation' was painted in the state offer to gwonsumyeong (Kim Chang-wan) it is jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook).

Gwonsumyeong day I went to the office of jinhyeongwoo. Gwonsumyeong is "jinbyeon can also talk with the mother, the money nanuja by half. Goerophija off one another. God may Clicker'll be acquitted in court. Let's stop now," said the compromise came.

But jinhyeongwoo said, "The money will give back to the country." This is gwonsumyeong "Think jinbyeon say as I got rid of the river Prime Minister rather then whether you should thank me? Do you just go with 150 billion won sineunsu ditch in New Zealand," exclaimed he said.

Jinhyeongwoo has turned decisively said, "because definitions will fight until the end."

The 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally causing the woman entered the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop.

Kim Na-young reporter ent@stoo.com
<Closest to meeting the most FunFun news ⓒ Sports Today>

EP...50...THE LAST EP......

GT CHINGUS ........HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN ANOTHER DRAMA THE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION

.........................START.................

CONTINUE INTO THE COURTHOUSE....HW MENTION KSH....AND ES QUESTION KWON.....THEN SUDDENLY MY COME

HE MENTION ES AND IJ.....KANG FAMILY WAS SO ANGRY ON KWON AND ALL OF THEM ATTACK KWON....

KWON AND MY TALK ...KWON WAS ANGRY ON HIM...

'brilliant seduction' Kim Chang-wan, Joo Sang-wook to "What for me since the soldering? Choi Kang-hee has a ditch 150 billion to New Zealand."

CR.http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20160322000054

Spoiler

Preferred MBC 'brilliant seduction' is broadcast 22 (Lee Jae-hoon) is asked why helping himself to hyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) says the drop in order and separated life (the warm gimchang).

The answer to that is preferred hyeongwoo "What is your purpose!" Said gyeongge hyeongwoo and the "Gala'll put you and gwonsumyeong". Preferred are advised "to do a rock beat the eggs."

Hyeongwoo is "You gonna do this all the way?" I just prefer yelling at her, says, "You do not know anything." Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) is said to someone he asks, "Why syeotnya there appeared seven years ago."

Life has a 150 billion hyeongwoo to go to New Zealand to live with the hermit, saying, "What for me since the distressed?" I found a spooky. Hyeongwoo is "due justice" and that life is "a world in which society's power was, dominated by money. Taryeong one did not know something like that definition? Like a child," it says gives myeonbak.

Hyeongwoo is called "If you're part of the efforts that try to change the world. I learned that my father". Passed by the preferred way is to see a girl of similar age and in the future to avoid eye and immersed in thought.

The 'brilliant seduction' is jongyoung 49th day after the broadcast, the last consecutive 22 days and 10 nights during the broadcast, it followed.

[Nyuseupim Newspim] yangjinyoung reporter (jyyang@newspim.com)

STARTED...TRIAL SCENES...OMG IJ HUSBAND ARRIVED AND TALKED AGAINST HIS DAD...OMG EVERYBODY MAD WITH OLD KWON...SH KIDS...OLD KWON UPSET WITH HIS SON FOR CALLING HIM KILLER ...IJ WALKING...CHILDHOOD FLASHBACKS...ES AND IJ FRIENDS  AND HAPPY

Archived