[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

On March 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM, xiennora said:

This is the first makjang drama I've watched while it aired. There were so many times I wanted to drop it out of sheer frustration but in the end, I'm grateful I stuck to it. I thought the ending was appropriately bittersweet for the genre. Now I don't knowhow I'm going to look forward to Mondays now.

Btw does anyone know the title of the show's theme song? The one played during dramatic events and the ending of each episode? Episode 49 even played it with lyrics but I can't for the life of me find the actual song. It's by far my favourite tune in the entire OST and would love to know the title.

@xiennora The title of  OST # 14 is "Flame"

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Melchai said:

Miss these two lovebirds already ... :)sO419W.gif

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Me too. Look at their expressions,  they now can find themselves and realise they have been missing each other so much.  Three years is long enough to realise. "Let's start again."

Do you have pictures of the wrap up party? I wish I understand what HW said while cutting their wedding cake. Hahaha, look like.

21 hours ago, ross27 said:

Having just completed watching the last 2 episodes, I can understand better now why HW and ES parted ways after all outstanding matters were resolved. In seeking revenge, they were consumed by hatred and betrayals. After the real culprits were punished, they were weary souls, wounded and very much in need of healing. They needed time for that and to reflect on what to do in their lives. ES asked him if it was not guilt that made him stayed with her and protected her. She asked him to find his own happiness as he had done more than enough for her. HW thought once they had resolved matters, they could be happy together but he felt that that was not the case.

3 years later, they are still striving and doing well and by now they know for sure that they still love each other! I am happy that HW has all along treated MR as his child. To have the 3, like a family, laughing and playing together by the swing at the special, symbolic tree is wonderful!

I also like the final scene of ES walking by the beach - a confident woman, at peace with herself. 

I share your understanding.  They are now confident where their happiness is, being together and Mirae.  ES's smile conveys  her message that she is now ready to start.  Three years ago when everything was resolved, however, her second husband had just gone, her first had appeared to save her and had been in jail.  ES needed time as her heart was heavy and didn't know how to manage.  I love the end when both sacrifice themselves for helping the poor and the disabled.  Everyone in the family is busy working under ES and Boss Ma's direction. 

This drama is worth watching.

This is the first drama I've watch when even the good guys character is some what dubious, ES married that old man to get revenge but he was not the person she should have been trying to get revenge on. Not once did she show signs remorse. All the time the characters spent seeking revenge and all the time they were looking at the  wrong person. One of my pet peeves with drama is how little the characters ever know about each other, I always wonder how they know they are in love when they don't even know who the other person is. ES and HW were the exception because they had known each other and their families since childhood. 

The saving grace for the last episode was everyone that should have gone to jail went even though three years was a joke, and the others had a chance to move forward with their lives in a more positive way. I liked that MR story which was really ES and HW story was the thing that bought them back together. 

I have enjoyed being here with everyone in the thread, until we meet in the next one.

@Melchai, @kbleon, I would like to thank both of you for the stills and info and much generated enthusiasm for this 50-episode drama starring 2 of my favourite artistes as the leads. Just as we had fun with Masked Prosecutor, it was fun joining this thread. Till we meet again in another thread of another of JSW or CKH's drama perhaps, thanks once again.

40 minutes ago, ross27 said:

@Melchai, @kbleon, I would like to thank both of you for the stills and info and much generated enthusiasm for this 50-episode drama starring 2 of my favourite artistes as the leads. Just as we had fun with Masked Prosecutor, it was fun joining this thread. Till we meet again in another thread of another of JSW or CKH's drama perhaps, thanks once again.

@ross27 You're most welcome , See you at another JSW drama:) hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Happy Easter!!!!

1 hour ago, ross27 said:

.... You're welcome dear ... JSW and CKH definitely need a long break after GT's and so do we ... ha ha ..

mb12Em.gif

:PsO419W.gif hopefully not too long ok! ...:P;)

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

I REALLY MISS OUR DRAMA...I STILL HAVE TO DECIDE MY NEXT MONDAY DRAMA TO WATCH ONLINE :JACKPOT OR MONSTER ...MY FRIENDS WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT GLAMOROUS TEMPTATION ENDED?

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

I REALLY MISS OUR DRAMA...I STILL HAVE TO DECIDE MY NEXT MONDAY DRAMA TO WATCH ONLINE :JACKPOT OR MONSTER ...MY FRIENDS WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT GLAMOROUS TEMPTATION ENDED?

March 28, 2016

'Glamorous Temptation' couple dating for real

By Ko Dong-hwan The Korea Times

SUGKq5FYjcuZ635894507806036422-450.jpg

Joo Sang-wook, left, and Cha Ye-ryun from MBC's "Glamorous Temptation"

A couple from the MBC TV drama "Glamorous Temptation" are dating for real, media reports said on Monday.

Male lead Joo Sang-wook, 37, and Cha Ye-ryun, 32, who portrayed his married partner, were seen playing golf outside Seoul after the 50-episode series finished, Joo is known for his love of golf.

20151006073642_724848_545_914-450(0).jpg

"They are beyond being friends for certain," an associate from Joo's agency said. "Acquaintances already knew about their relationship but have kept it quiet until now. But Joo himself hasn't confirmed his relationship with Cha yet."

Joo debuted as actor in 1988 and won awards for his small screen performances in 2014.

Cha debuted in a movie in 2005, and played her first leading role in the 2014 romantic comedy "The actress is too much."

aoshima11@ktimes.com

Update: Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Confirm They Are Dating

Update: Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Confirm They Are Dating

Do we have another celebrity couple?

Actors Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun are dating, according to local news outlet Sports World. They started seeing each other while filming the MBC drama “Glamorous Temptation.” After the drama ended on March 22, the couple officially started seeing each other, and on March 27, they were seen on a golf date with friends. It is said that Joo Sang Wook showed Cha Ye Ryun a lot of affection with his care and attention while on the date.

A source who knows both actors well said, “Those two are not just friends. It is an open secret among friends that the two are a couple.”

A rep from Joo Sang Wook’s agency commented that they while it is true that the two are friendly and went golfing on March 27 together, the agency has to find out from Joo Sang Wook if they are a couple.

Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun filmed the 50-episode “Glamorous Temptation” drama together with Choi Kang Hee, and while they weren’t a couple in the drama, it looks like in real life they are.

Source (1)

Update:

Spoiler

Cha Ye Ryun’s and Joo Sang Wook’s respective managements confirmed that the two are dating.

Cha Ye Ryun’s management stated, “It is true that after the drama ended, Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook started to have feelings for each other. While they were filming the drama, they were good colleagues who supported each other, and it hasn’t be long since they started to be interested in each other. Because it hasn’t been long since the drama ended, they are being very careful.”

Joo Sang Wook’s management stated, “It took us some time to release an official statement as confirmation with the actor got delayed. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun became close through the long filming period of ‘Glamorous Temptation’ and after the dram ended, they started seeing each other. As it is just in the beginning stages, please look upon it affectionately.”

Source (1)

SOOMPI

i never believe any relationship after a drama.sometime they just get carried away.still remember lee min ho and his lead actress in city hunter.lee dong gun and the young bride.actress she was pretty .a real couple  should get a highlight in the newspaper .if the artist anounce only dating.there is no reason to p[romote it. .it is only a commercial stunt like  lee dae ha, kimtae ha and rain.the agency just want to promote their artist.only the real couple  is ji sung,ue gene and kim min jin..those  artists are respected because they take their relationship to higher level.not promoting themselves by announcing dating here and there.if only dating there is no value unless they want to promote themselves

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/242471/20150921/suzy-lee-minho-minho-dating-break-up-relationship.htm

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/179696/park-shin-hyes-past-dating-rumors-with-lee-min-ho-jung-yong-hwa

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-seung-hun-confirms-romance-with-chinese-actress-liu-yifei-after-being-spotted-visiting-her-home/%7B%5B%7Bnotification.object.url%7D%5D%7D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived