[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

90db86e8gw1ewke99mewtj20e60l4mzd.jpg

Broadcast Network: MBC

Broadcast Time: Mondays and Tuesdays 10:00 p.m. (Korean time)

Broadcast Dates: October 5, 2015 to March 22, 2016

Number of Episodes: 50

Joo Sang Wook as Jin Hyung Woo

Choi Kang Hee as Shin Eun Soo

Cha Ye Run as Kang Il Joo

Nam Joo Hyuk as teenage Jin Hyung Woo

Kim Sae Ron as teenage Shin Eun Soo

Kim Bora as teenage Kang Il Joo

Jung Jin Young as Kang Seok Hyun 

Sources: Asianwiki.com, Koalasplayground.com, Naver.com, Wikipedia.com

Trailer

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THANK YOU!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonequeen

Gonna watch this for May Queen and Golden Rainbow's writer. According to dramabeans, Cha Ye Ryun(Golden Rainbow) is back as the female second lead and Nam Joo Hyuk is the teenage counterpart for Joo Sang Wook. I wonder which other actors are going to return from Golden Rainbow. I was hoping they would have brought back Kim Yoo Jung to play the teenage counterpart a 3rd time to this writer but I do like Kim Sae Ron too and I'm pretty psyched to see her in a makjang melodrama.

@jwand,  Wow thanks for starting the thread this is a shocker a 50 episode drama for mon and tues prime time slot and it's not a historical interesting.. 

Gonna watch this for May Queen and Golden Rainbow's writer. According to dramabeans, Cha Ye Ryun(Golden Rainbow) is back as the female second lead and Nam Joo Hyuk is the teenage counterpart for Joo Sang Wook. I wonder which other actors are going to return from Golden Rainbow. I was hoping they would have brought back Kim Yoo Jung to play the teenage counterpart a 3rd time to this writer but I do like Kim Sae Ron too and I'm pretty psyched to see her in a makjang melodrama.

@sonequeen,  I though Ilwoo but he already got his plate full with the greatest one sided love that will also be airing in october so my guess is Lee Jae Yoon or Jae Shin but if I had have to guess it will be LJY been since golden rainbow that I seen him cast oh beside scandalous the shocking incident. But I'll give it a watch just hope it don't end like golden rainbow did.  

Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee for MBC’s Dazzling Temptation

by girlfriday | August 16, 2015 | 40 Comments

JooSangWook_ChoiKangHee1.jpg

Wait, there was a whole round of stories earlier this week that said Choi Kang-hee(Heart to Heartwasn’t going to do this drama. I don’t know what they did to get her back onboard, but now she’s back to possibly headlining the cast of MBC’s upcoming melodrama Dazzling Temptation, which reunites her with the PD of Level 7 Civil ServantJoo Sang-wook (Masked Prosecutor) is also being courted to play her leading man, which I guess means that his streak of funny, outlandish characters will be broken. Sadness.

Full Article

Thanks @jwand for this new thread of upcoming drama Dazzling Tempation/Glamorous Tempation

Joo Sang Wook, Choi Kang Hee, and Cha Ye Ryun are the Confirmed Leads of MBC’s Glamorous Temptation

mimi2.jpg

There’s casting movement coupled with a major reversal for upcoming MBC Mon-Tues drama Glamorous Temptation. Earlier this week saw the casting of the teen leads Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk, roles that are less the typical child portion length but will be holding down the fort in the first 10 episodes of what is scheduled to be a 50 episode drama. Their casting has been received as a hit and a miss, and I feel the same way with the now revealed casting of the adult leads.

Joo Sang Wook and Choi Kang Hee are confirmed as the leads of Glamorous Temptation, with his casting a surprise because his name was not one of the rumored leads attached to the project and her casting an even bigger surprise since her side claimed she turned it down already. They will be playing the adult counterparts to Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Sae Ron’s teen roles. Glamorous Temptation will follow the currently airing Splendid Politics (Hwajung) sometime in October and run for 50 episodes to end in March of 2016.

mimi.jpg

mimi3.png

mimi5.jpg

Rounding out the main love triangle will be perennial second female lead Cha Ye Ryun, who formed the life and love rivalry with Choi Kang Hee that will be the center of the story. Hopefully the adult second male lead will be someone that I love and thus give me incentive to check this drama out. Otherwise right now it’s a total pass for me based on the casting alone, not to mention the long length and makjang sounding synopsis.

More news on Glamorous Temptation new upcoming drama!

Casting Confirmed for Upcoming MBC Drama "Glamorous Temptation"

collage.jpg
I always love casting news.  It is one of those special little events which can make your day or send you into the pits of despair (thinking of you stick girl).  And sometimes a pairing gets cast which makes you just sit back and say "Huh.  Really?  Them?"  I think this is just such a casting for me.

Earlier in the week we heard that young up-and-comers, Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk, had been cast as the younger version of the leads.  I actually sat up and took notice since both are actors I enjoy watching on screen.  Especially Nam Joo Hyuk who I enjoyed in "School 2015."  They will have a 10 episode youth arc before their adult counterparts take over.  
collage2.jpg
And then comes my confusion since it was just announced that Joo Sang Wook (Masked Prosecutor) and Choi Kang Hee (Protect the Boss) are the adult leads.  Now usually I would be OK with the casting, at least on paper.  I have enjoyed both of them in past works (although it has been a couple years when it comes to Joo Sang Wook) so there should not be a problem.  And yet I continue to hesitate.
044ckh.jpg
It might be the 50 episode count that comes with the drama.  I was actually surprised that MBS was going to go with another long episode drama right after finishing Saguek juggernaut "Hwajung."  But it looks like they are going for it.  Maybe because they are feeling the pressure put out by SBS who will be running the 50 episode assumed Sageuk hit "Six Flying Dragons" (in the same time slot) who has been winning acclaim just on buzz alone.  Whatever the reason, our Monday/Tuesday shows will be set with these two dramas all the way to Winter.
1aarang-and-the-magistrate-724.jpg

Rounding out the leads is 2nd leading lady Chae Ye Ryun (Golden Rainbow) who will be playing the leading lady's childhood friend/nemesis who eventually ends up her mother-in-law.  From what I hear it is a revenge drama about two women making it to the top.  HUH.  That premise sounds awfully familiar and if you consider the writer is the same person who did "May Queen" and "Golden Rainbow", you kind of have a feel for where the show will be going.

044Cha-Ye-Ryun-19.jpg
As for me, my heart is firmly in the past with "Six Flying Dragons" starring the every sexy and talented Yoo Ah In.  But if I have some extra time, I might check this one out.  At this point it really will be up to the Promotions team to suck me in since I still am just saying "meh."

aaa%2560.jpg
"Glamorous Temptation " Will begin airing mid October.

Written by Amber Kmuse

@melchai,  I was just thinking of you and @bleon,  We got another JSW drama he's been one busy man this year which I don;t mind I'll watch him in anything 

Ha ha ..me too  @valsava .. here we are again .. I'm so surprised and happy when it did not take too long for him to take a new drama, and 50 episodes? ahhhhh ..  that would be just great and awesome seeing him from October till March .. ha ha....and yes, his been very busy this year!

@melchai,  Looks like I'm going to have summons of the rest of LSW fans to join us

@jwand" Thanks for starting this thread.            

@valsava" You can count me in to watch this drama as well with JSW and as you've mentioned how fast JSW is in another drama, (HELL) I definitely wouldn't mind if he can play in all of them lol.

Nam Joo Hyuk Cast in ‘Brilliant Seduction’

| 11 August, 2015 at 22:55

namjoohyuk_brilliantseduction

Nam Joo Hyuk sure is keeping busy! After appearing in School 2015 and being confirmed as part of the cast for Cheese in the Trap, he’s also in final talks to join the MBC 50-episode drama Glamorous Temptation – formerly known as Their Fortress and could be translated as Brilliant Seduction. The title, just like the former one, is still a work-in-progress, though I prefer Brilliant Seduction. We’ll see which English title sticks.

The drama is to follow the lives of a new mother and her daughter, and their turbulent lives revolving around the men they love, their suffering, and their ambitions. Very vague, very melodramatic. It’s written by Son Young Mok, who did Golden Rainbow, May Queen, and Empress Chun Chu, and directed by Kim Sang Hyub, whose only credit to date is the 2014 MBC drama Mama.

It seems that Nam Joo Hyuk is being cast as the child role for the main lead character Jin Hyung Woo. That would make more sense than making him the lead male role considering this is a 50-episode drama that will air all the way into January 2016, and most likely will interfere with Cheese in the Trap. It’s not that he can’t do two dramas at once, but it is very unlikely that he would. But good for him for doing a range of dramas – from a high school one to a melodrama to a romantic comedy. Could we be seeing a new actor on the rise?

choikanghee_brilliantseduction

Choi Kang Hee (Level 7 Civil Servant) was initially in talks for the main female lead, Shin Eun Soo, who is a single mother saddled with her husband’s death. However early reports seem to say that she’s only looking at the script and has not confirmed anything. I think she’s veering towards a “no” for this drama, but we’ll see. Choi Kang Hee has done mostly comedy in the past several years, so I think it’d be strange to see her in this super melodramatic, seemingly dark plot. I don’t know but a drama with this title is quite foreboding.

This drama will air after Hwajung in October on MBC.

sources: sports chosun, tv report

@melchai,  Looks like I'm going to have summons of the rest of LSW fans to join us

@jwand" Thanks for starting this thread.            

@valsava" You can count me in to watch this drama as well with JSW and as you've mentioned how fast JSW is in another drama, (HELL) I definitely wouldn't mind if he can play in all of them lol.

@suchadiva42,  I was just getting ready to summons you, You found it,  But did you get a load of the 50 episodes and it's during prime time hours and it's not a Saeguk,  I hope this is one helluva a good drama.   

@kbleon,  You made it good glad you here also,

I like the title brilliant seduction I think that sound a lot more better then glamorous temptation.

@valsava" Girl yes I did see how many episodes there is and it's certainly not a Saeguk  in which JSW along with this drama might give us a run for our ( MONEY) but will love it at the same time lol.

@suchadiva42,  I know 4 of us will stick to this drama to the end Boy October got a lot of good dramas coming out, I like to see this drama becomes the dark horse against 6 flying dragons and one sided crush and take them down   

• Guest unfeatured this topic

'Brilliant seduction ", "Hwajeong" follow-up to the first broadcast October 5  confirmed -

17/08/2015 16:11

1439795167325.jpg

[Ekseupocheu News reporter Kim Hyun =] wolhwa the combination of MBC drama 'Hwajeong' follow-up 'brilliant seduction' was established.

17 days MBC official said, "has confirmed the formation of 'colorful temptation currently being aired' Hwajeong 'successor. October 5 will be the first broadcast."

Following "∙ State and the supporting cast of the final stages of class, is in full swing this month last ready for the first shot," he said.

'Brilliant seduction' is a total of 50 episodes, the last game, '' May Queen ',' Golden Rainbow "sonyoungmok writer and" The seventh grade officers "who wrote the like, with gimsanghyeop PD is a 'mama'. Current Actor Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee has climbed to mulmang as lead actor Kim Sae-ron was Hwajeong this appeared.

Discreet green woman colorful story thrown into the world in the attraction 'brilliant seduction' covers the wavelength that causes a woman unintentionally entering the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop. Healing the conflict between materialism and destroyed the family shows the gorgeous appearance is formed anew. Wolhwageuk time to 'Empress Ki', 'or crazy or shine "," Huating "The MBC mainly been organized through to the unusually large quadrupole It organized a 50-part series hyeondaemul.

Designated official "sonyoungmok author of the screenplay is very high in the mature work that has prepared a long period of time. Reverse unconventional life story of a cliff at the end of a woman's life Moline is scheduled to be drawn exciting. Increasing the utmost perfection of drama viewers to think again populated the precious meaning of life and the family, will do my best to be a drama lingering left, "said the resolution.

khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo: DB ekseupocheu News

Nam Joo-hyuk offered new MBC drama Dazzling Temptation

by girlfriday | August 12, 2015 | 39 Comments

NamJooHyuk3.jpg

Nam Joo-hyuk sure is in high demand these days — he’s set to follow up high school drama Who Are You—School 2015 with college campus drama Cheese in the Trap on tvN, but since that show has been delayed until January 2016, he’s planning to fill his time with MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Dazzling Temptation this fall. Nam is currently considering an offer to play the childhood counterpart to the hero, which would mean he’d headline the first 10 episodes of the 50-episode series.

The drama comes from writer Sohn Young-ok (Gold Rainbow, May Queen) and PD Kim Sang-hyub (Mama, Level 7 Civil Servant), and initially courted Choi Kang-hee (Heart to Heart, Level 7 Civil Servant) to headline, but she passed on the offer as soon as the stories came out. Despite what you’d expect from the length, it’s a contemporary drama about two women and their intertwined fates, their jealousy, ambition, and of course the man they love.

The story centers around two women who are old high school classmates, who somehow end up stepmom and daughter… which I guess is possible if one of them marries a much much older man? Crazy. (Not to mention totally awkward.) The drama will follow their stormy lives and the family conflict that’s sure to rise between them.

Nam Joo-hyuk has been cast to play the leading man in the extended backstory that’ll span the first 10 episodes (much like May Queen and Gold Rainbow had). His character’s father is an assemblyman who undergoes public prosecution, and as a result, the hero grows up under someone else’s protection. He’s an all-around athlete and lightning quick on the uptake, and has a calculated wit on top of being handsome.

Some of the plot descriptions include a revenge story for the leading man, which puts the show pretty firmly in melodrama territory, especially in light of the writer’s past dramas. (The less said about Level 7 Civil Servant’s directing, the better.) I actually like the idea of Nam Joo-hyuk building up some acting experience with smaller roles like this one, and sort of wish I could rewind the clock to put his leading roles later on the timeline.

Dazzling Temptation follows Hwajeong on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in October.

Archived