[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

Goodbye 'brilliant seduction'

NISI20160323_0011497602_web.jpg

L

•  
[Business Wire] = the ending of Seoul joinwoo press = march 50th was finally winding jingak.

Wolhwa MBC TV drama ended as of forgiving 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) the' river one weeks '(Cha Ye-Ryun) reflection and' sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) of the.

According to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea, aired on 22 days 'brilliant seduction' endgame raised the national standard rating of 13.1%. In Seoul and the metropolitan area were higher by 15.9 and 14.3%.

Launched last year by 8.5% October 5th, colorful temptation is to deploy showed a steady rise in tension and strong viewership psychological description recorded an average audience rating of 10.6%. Its highest rating is 13.8% last January 19 the 31 meetings.

Day last episode in the drawn look of 'river one weeks' to repent for past mistakes committed to serve and to forgive everything "sineunsu', and the Businesswoman pay off for the last 16 years living a new life," jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) Lost.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook - Last Farewell wish to go! "Parting approached like a spring."

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-1

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-2

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-3

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-4

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-5

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-6

<화려한 유혹> 최강희-주상욱-갈소원 마지막 인사! "봄처럼 다가온 이별" 이미지-7

Spoiler

The last scene of the shooting gorgeous Temptation> was released.

The last shot of the last 22 days MBC Special wolhwa celebrated Tuesday jongyoung <ornate temptation> had with the hermit (Choi Kang-hee) and hyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook), and future (Gal wish). Three ending scene and led all 50 episodes for more than six months time with the drama of a man in this memorable reunion Enchanted 'kkuyi tree' also made the films finale.

I tried to postpone transformed through 'sineunsu' role spared make every ordeal by swirling in a curved fate Choi Kang-hee "I was cold so until yesterday came suddenly spring it's like slowly seems I have finally taken on something not end suddenly. "I said the last recorded testimony. Also "was really dark drama Taps Thank you for watching all the way. It seems not forget," he expressed gratitude to the viewers who love the meantime <ornate temptation>.

Following dedicate his life to revenge, peace of mind smoke also figure in the clearing 'jinhyeongwoo "did not love, and Joo Sang-wook seen a line of wide appeal is new is" so much emotion. Greetings to you in seven months jinhyeongwoo deuryeotneunde <ornate temptation> Love thank you for the good work See you again in the next, "said a final farewell.

5 hours ago, jefftiger said:

I also would have preferred a kiss, a less ambiguous ending. But, I've watched the last few minutes a few times and read the subtitles of the final voiceover from ES (thanks to Viu). I'll take it as a happy ending. The look on the faces of ES and HW as they gazed at each other under the tree was something quite special. We didn't get a reprise of the kiss. The director chose the still photo of ES smiling as one of the final images of the drama. There was no longer anything preventing the three of them from going home together.

Previously, I anticipated and longed for deep and long kiss.  However, I preferred as it was.  Their smiles to each other, their eyes which met are priceless and told their feelings of love and missing.  We might have forgotten that Mirae was there! too young to witness such!

Mirae was a cupid, HW has learned all about  ES through Mirae.  I think she even texted him that she and her mother would be there.

1 hour ago, Melchai said:

I'm loving these scene so much ... when their eyes met i knew it was full of love again ..... No dialogue at all .. only interaction with their eyes and it was the first time their met after 3 years they've been parted ways ... ES is so  happy to see HW ...

Such a beauty ... CKH so poised and beautiful here .. JSW dominate with his dashing look ... ... :heart:

AThsYJ.gif

I have always shared your feeling and impressions.  I love this drama, love the maturity of the plot and the characters which were depicted by CKH and JSW.  This scene was lively, their eyes, expressions were real.  Choi Kang Hee was so adorable since she left the mansion.

Thank you for all gifs which have made me smile because they were what I longed to see. 

21 minutes ago, Nonglak Koomkamhaeng said:

I have always shared your feeling and impressions.  I love this drama, love the maturity of the plot and the characters which were depicted by CKH and JSW.  This scene was lively, their eyes, expressions were real.  Choi Kang Hee was so adorable since she left the mansion.

Thank you for all gifs which have made me smile because they were what I longed to see. 

You are most welcome dear ... this one is for you  @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng .. what a wonderful and  beautiful person she is ...:heart:

7ogXsr.gif

4 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

@UnniSarah, @jetsu, @Melchai, @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng, @trust71, @MadraRua, @iri, @oly40, @gerrytan8063, @yaqiyuki, @LoveBunny, @andy78, @jefftiger, @alin103, @kbleon, @miss sojisub@yumiko_hitoshi, @mym999, @miss A, @IBELIS, @khoachi, @ceepee954, @ross27, @Misstwilightfan1416, @mona_12345, @shae, @alekaonu, @lovehbhjw2013, @Nisda, @BosRobPe Gia Khanh I want to say it has been a joy being in this wonderful forum. If I left anyone out, I am deeply sorry. This was my second time in a forum and I think I chose the right one. All of you have made this a very grand experience. Thank you for all you great comments and deep respect when I may have disagree with you POV. So looking forward to seeing all of you in other forums. Stay healthy and happy. A special thanks to Cheerleader....you know who you are. Had a great time with each and everyone of you 

Well, all good things must come to an end.  This has been one of the most wonderful, heart throbbing, suspenseful dramas that I have watched in a long time. GT have the best cast, crew, along with the producer, director, and writers. Looking forward to the next drama with this writer.

One more word....KSH......I like this character from the beginning even with all the bad things he had done. So glad the writer chose to have him die in the manner he did. Even after his death, his presence was still everywhere. Not sure if I really like how some of the characters ended, but I will give it to the writer for the excellent way they all find out how they could look at themselves in a mirror and not be ashamed of their life's events. All except Kwon ! ! ! Still wasn't enough punishment for this man !  The kwon sons could have been given a little more punishment too  But  in all it was a lovely ending with all the roads leading to HW and ES being together and raising MR. Maybe it there were another esp that jumped forward about 2 or 3 years we could see them with a new baby. We can only use our imagination now....lol

Good bye for now.....see some or all of you in the future in another forum. Thanks. :cry::heart::grin:

to all of you too ..... many many many many love, kisses and hugs.... this temptation ride was a very dazzling one for me. 

thank you also for all the pictures... your thoughts.... screen caps and recaps doing for this whole 50 episodes i always enjoy each one of those shared by all the people in here.

not to forget also thank you for the mods who made this forum happen and sail to the end of it.

to the casts...writer nim...PD nim and all the crews .... bless you all for the hard work and good story that served to us.

Annyeong and lets meet again in another drama land..... mmmmmmuuuuaaaacccchhhh

i loves the final plot.it is not suitable for kissing and hugging passionately after all the trauma,incidents, bad memories and hurting from the last 50 episode.it is the best open ending.up to them how to heal their hurt and the wound.it is not normal loves story like we have seen in few drama for the past few years ago.it is more like a story  , a destiny of a person.the path they have chosen makes them what they are and become.all of the characters walking to the path right or wrong. they will get the consequences.nobody can run  "you reap what you sow".at the end you pay back.. i feel so sad it takes the pm's life and  3 women in his life to change and make his children  as human. only the third woman of his life make his house like a home.only after his death.he cannot see that while he is alive. it takes more of 16 years of hw youth to get the woman he want. more sad ean soo marry two times and both husband dead.worst the first husband wake up from the grave after second husband was dead.any woman will think deeply to start another relationship.  

what i noticed in korean drama almost all the korean drama always involve  a third party in their drama.adultery and  child out of wedlock .the children always in misery and and the parent, the mother,the third woman ,the children  all suffering because of this affair..the children always become the victim because of this adultery .i wish korean writer in their drama will give more about education about safe sex.i have watch almost the politician, pm, tycoon, ceo,chaebol have children out of wedlock .. i think condom is a very expensive in korea. i didn't see this things happen in japanese drama,taiwanese, chinese or hollywood drama..only korean drama they have many story about suffering children from the  out of wedlock.  

THANKYOU CHINGU-DUL FOR ALL OF YOUR POV'S, THOUGHTS, PICS, BTS VIDEOS, GIFS AND MORE  THAT MADE THIS A GREAT FORUM TO COME AND TALK ABOUT THIS DRAMA..

i liked the ending, i think it was suitable that after all the misery, heartache and tragedies they went through they needed time to heal and be complete again.. loved the fact that MR played the part of a match maker that brought them together with kku yi after the promise they made many years ago..

though the drama was good it had it flows, but it did move me and i felt frustrated, angry, axcited and happy while watching it.. and of course all of the actors did a great job.. 

i had a great time comming here and discussing about the drama..

thankyou for everything and i hope to see you again ! 

:grin:

I have not watched the last 2 episodes yet but that final scene of ES, HW and MR together is just HAPPINESS! 

Thank you dear friends in this thread for making watching Glamorous Temptation so much more interesting and exciting. Cheers! 

Archived