[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, bakegyamon said:

I wonder why KMY was asked to sign the letter for YSJ regarding of his death, not YSJ father. Im looking forward also to see KMY interaction with YSJ father.

In ep 15, if YSJ has recovered for 1 year, why did he come out with dust and blood in his body? I think they have had pretend to die, and did another mission. Also, when YMJ said to her soldier patient in Urk "tell the commander officer that you cant work too hard for a while". Who was in charge to be captain and sergaent major after YSJ and SDY death? I am curious also about their position after they come back today.

MY signed a non-disclosure agreement, meaning she cannot talk to any person about the real  circumstances of SJ death/MIA.   This being a secret op sans dogtag, the military is passing the death off as a training-related car accident.  Am sure anyone civilian connected with SJ and DY had to sign that,  and MY being both his GF and doctor are included.  MY had one of 2  final letters from SJ as well, so  military knows they are close and does not want to diiscount any probability  that he might  have told her something about his last assignment.

We will probably know tonight  (I certainly hope so, to tie this situation)  the reason  of SJ disappearance for a whole year and why he lay low. Am sure he had serious injury not just from the bullet but the explosion, not to mention other possible things.  He has scars, on his face and arms and hands, from what we see.  

Me too, wanted a brief convo between SJ dad and MY,. but don't know if Korean manners would allow unless she was already introduced to him by SJ previously.

• Like 21

I just looooooove how MY fits perfectly in SJ's arms.  And his big hand wrapping the back of her head.  Melts my heart.  The way he speaks to her.  The way his eyes follow her.  The way she makes him smile & laugh...like she just lightens up his day.  My gosh...let him see you undress already MJ! :D:D:D

• Like 22

8 hours ago, nadya92 said:

finally we know how DY met SJ and they're best friend till now! I really laugh when DY doesn't know how to count and the way he wanted to lie to SJ kkk

DY: I have been dating with Lieutenant Yoon for 1 year. I first met her a month ago.

This crack me up! yaaaaa Seo Dae Yeong kkkk

Chongmal Seo Dae Yeong is really bad with Math…..laughed so hard in this scene:P:P:P

• Like 13

Ha ha. Lol lol lol

Just come back from long business trip and finf out that ep 15 is so so so .....fabulous.

Yoo SJ shi is like Harry Potter.  No one could harm him! By the way I wont jump to any conclusion. Just wait a little more for tonight ep. May be Dr. Kang just imagines that her beloved oppa .....came back. 

5 stars for SHK performance! It was so touching! 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, kdramad said:

I find all these Knetz comments really amusing because I'm pretty sure they are all gonna eat their words tomorrow once we get the explanation of how it all happened.. I mean if they are so eager to jump over something that 'doesn't make sense' in their point of view why not use those smart brains to figure it out that the answers will be given tomorrow? Oh well, they will all watch it tomorrow anyways so let's just enjoy our last ride with DOTS. I can't believe tomorrow is the last episode! 

I'm with you. Practicaly, thier prediction gone wrong and be impatient to wait for the explanation. Ha ha ha! booooooooo to them!

• Like 11

DY's girlfriend didn't open the letter.. ta dum. I have a hunch he knew she wouldn't open it which would mean his top secret mission would be hidden. 

Also, we all know in k drama, no body means still alive. Even the daily 100+ episode dramas we see the same old plot. Yet, I was bawling for 30 min!! hehe

Both are well alive--happy ending and the sun[SJ] setting. How bittersweet!

• Like 16

Anyone notice during the wheelchair scene and he was selecting her confession on his phone, that the phone glass or glass cover has a crack?   That was intentional I think, being a soldier.   Small details... And it survived an explosion, in his pocket, har.  But maybe the SIM did, and he changed the unit,    Ok, that is it, no longer sweating the small stuff more than I already did.    Drama is still awesome beyond words!  

• Like 16

Ahh... Too many pages to catch up on!!!

I finally watched Ep 15 with subs but will definitely need a rewatch - multiple times over!

I'm just wondering if some bits of the translations weren't all to accurate. She says they've said their "I love yous" through their body language or their bodies? Ahem. He definitely became a bit more alert when she said that. Hahaha... So... What is it now? Ahem.

And at the desert when he returns, was that the sound of the helicopter we heard or just some kind of background sound effect? He was dropped off the helicopter? She also said it was his one year death anniversary and that was why she decided to go to Albania to pay her respects? So they did reveal to her that he had gone on a peace mission there? But shouldn't such information be classified? And those stone stacks - are they just random memorials built by people? Or was she told that was where nameless soldiers are remembered? Some gaps. Not terribly glaring to give me sleepless nights, but I am curious nevertheless. Might have more questions following a rewatch.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Anyone notice during the wheelchair scene and he was selecting her confession on his phone, that the phone glass or glass cover has a crack?   That was intentional I think, being a soldier.   Small details... And it survived an explosion, in his pocket, har.  But maybe the SIM did, and he changed the unit,    Ok, that is it, no longer sweating the small stuff more than I already did.    Drama is still awesome beyond words!  

I think his phone screen crack is during ep 13 where he throw his phone as nobody pick up his call during that 0 nite 3 days drink part! b'cos it really fall hard!!! 

• Like 14