[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 hours ago, foodie27 said:

Flash back to a few of my favourite scenes :wink:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Reveal hidden contents

MY: You look good in your dress uniform. I don't think its proper for me to say that to a person who just received disciplinary measures in it though. 

SJ: How did you know it was a dress uniform? 

MY: Why wouldn't I? Girls fantasise about uniforms.

SJ: Thats why I became a solider.

*MY smiles and takes a drink*

SJ: Is it good?

MY: Its not bad. Do you want to drink?

*SJ stares intently* 

SJ: I wanted to watch a movie and grab a drink with you.

MY: It could've been a perfect date.

SJ: Did you watch that movie?

MY: No.

SJ: Why didn't you?

MY: Because it was a movie I was going to watch with someone. I came to this conclusion. I should avoid planning on watching a good movie when I am on a date with a guy. I keep on seeing many good articles about that movie and those articles reminded me of you because that movie equals Yoo Si Jin to me.

*MY takes a drink*

*SJ stares at her like a love sick puppy*

MY: You must want this badly.

SJ: I can find a way to drink.

I don't care what anyone says but this counts as a kiss for me!!!

SJ: I heard you asked MJ if her boyfriends job bothered her.

MY: Did she tell you about that?

SJ: She told me to ask you about her answer. What did she say?

My: Lieutenant Yoon said being apart from her boyfriend worries her more than what he does.

SJ: What about us? Will we part ways soon? Is your name on the list of people returning to Korea? 

MY: No. 

SJ: No?

MY: No. I'm staying. 

SJ: Why? It can't be because of me.

MY: It is. I'm staying because of you. I want to spend more time with you. I think I just confessed my feelings right now. Shall I apologise? 

SJ: How do you think I'll respond? 

SJ: What are you thinking about?

MY: I'm thinking about Lieutenant Yoon and Captain Yoo.

SJ: MJ and me?

MY: Yes. I can't understand no matter how much I think about it. Why didn't you date MJ? She's young, she's smart, she's from a good family and has a great body. She lacks nothing. 

SJ: Should I date anyone who is pretty and from a great family? 

MY: So you did think she was pretty. I didn't say anything about how pretty she was.

SJ: Are you jealous? Come here and hold this.

MY: Why are you changing the subject? If she was so pretty, you should've dated her. Whats so pretty about her?

*Kiss*

MY: What are you doing?

SJ: I'm shutting your mouth in a sexy way. You can try talking again. 

MY: Go away.

*Kiss* 

MY: When will this be done?

SJ: It was already done awhile ago

*SJ chucks the stone at MY*

MY: Have you kept this all this time?

*Flash back. SJ: The local people believe that you can return here if you take a stone from this beach. Here you go.*

*MY walks closer to SJ*

SJ: It's your time to see if it works.

*MY smiles. SJ smiles. SJ holds out his hand and MY reaches for it*

SJ: You did very well.

MY: You too, Captain.  

@sanaeozora Heeelllooo alcohol poisoning hahahaha. Hands down, that was just beautiful! I can definitely see a light in the tunnel post DotS now. Thank you!

Hahahhaha @CatWhiskers, little folder? Define little. What even is little? I kid you not when I say half my storage on my laptop is dedicated to DotS haha.  

Oh Jackson :joy:

I wanna keep this scene safe since its my fav too..

• Like 7

Hi guys! Just want to tell you guys that you are all doing a great job in updating this beloved thread dedicated to our wonderful SongSong couple. I drop by to ask if there is an official hashtag on the last episode this coming Thursday? It would be great if we would be able to trend it worldwide real time! Thanks!

• Like 11

20 hours ago, JHBNL said:

How beautiful...:heart:

KMY flyaway hair, shawl..

Hide contents

music in the background..

propeller sound.. 

and my dear captain..

end depression, desperate fans..:bawling:

This scene was epic!!! I fell in love with the series with this sequence!!!

• Like 12

Guys! We need to start trend tomorrow!

I think the best hashtag trending is #DOTSfever by @miss sojisub

@Theresa Lucaberte lets do it together!

@leedonghaek saja nak tag rindu :P 

I will start the trend tomorrow if you guys agree! :D 

Lets conquer worldwide and let others know too^^ I know several of my friends who doesn't have acc here but always hanging around here ;) 

Fighting! Like consider agree! :) 

• Like 21

Perhaps we can all help with our anxiety towards Wednesday and (also to forget about all those crappy speculations) reminisced the moment we were attracted and fell in love with the drama?

For me, it was when I saw the trailer (due to my busy schedule, only saw the trailer early this year) and was blown away by the beautiful cinematography and the part where SHK stood in the midst of chaos and she turned around and I thought how could she look so beautiful with dirt on her face???! Darn. (Love SHK!!!)

I did not fell in love with the drama till Epsiode 2, when both were in KMY's house and they talked to each other openly and I thought damn, this is really good. Which Kdrama has 2 leads talking to each other honestly on the SECOND episode itself? I was hooked to the storyline. Then I truly fell madly in love when KMY's scarf flew off and YSJ & the alpha team walk towards them like some boy band.  I forgot how many times I replay that scene.:wub:

Btw, what is the hash tag to use so we can trend Dots for its finale?  

• Like 24

This is probably my biasness speaking but I think it's really hard to find another drama that can surpass DotS from every aspect..actors, storyline, cinematography etc. It's possible but it'll probably take quite a long time. I just can't believe that we only have two episodes left. Not ready to say goodbye yet.. :(

@nadya92 bogoshipoyo.. :D

• Like 18