[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

How “Descendants of the Sun” would be concluded? five expected ends

KBS2’s soap opera “Descendants of the Sun” has only 2 episodes left. It has been getting spotlights on its ends.

[...]

No other option for me but ending No. 1......please writernim....make DOTS a worthwhile drama from beginning to end.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, kristy86 said:

@Song Joong Ki

Wahaha, thanks for the video. I can't wait to re-watch and re-watch and re-watch from the 1st ep until the last once the drama finish. 

OMO, so beautiful it looks so real... How I wish we can have this kind of scene in the last episode :D 

This is random but I've been wondering will they show SDY's back story and how he became so close with SJ, I was so curious since it's said has a dark past, being in a gang and all.

Me too..... I wish there will short story about SDY and the bromance history. Instead of SJK and SHK win best couple award, i really love SJK and JG win it. They really best couple ever :blush:

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

...... .....

Hide contents

I so envy those who has KBS World in their channel...this marathon broadcast is like watching DOTS in movie format....plus KBS English subs are way better compared with others...or should I say they are the best.

• Like 15

anybody hereeee?????????is everyone left to song song couple thread????been a way for awhile because you know everytime i open this thread it makes my fear grows bigger....fear to face this week is final week of DOTS...i still dont know what should i do if this drama ended...the future that i see for now is so blank...and i will stare my laptop screen blankly...looking for medicine that can cure my dots fever....will i found it????or it will haunt me forever???haunt me in good way ofc

i already cant escape from this drama in real lives...and i cant escape too in my dreamy life...seriously i have a serious fear about dots nowadays even yesterday i dream of it...i dream about how i miss the live recap in last episode because i overslept and it makes me regret so much and that makes me cried and scared so much in my dream.. that scared feels i still can feel it after i woke up from my slept...it was awful feeling...

i will repeat it again....what should i do if this drama ended???i am really not ready to face tomorrow...even just counting down makes me scared a bit too....ottohkeee...i really have mixed feelings right now exicted and scared.....ottohkee ottohke.....it will take a long time to found a complete package drama like this...a well-balanced drama...a enjoyable drama...a drama that many ppl said overrated (just think whatever you want....i never have that thought, though i made a bit complain about this drama too) my big boss...my beauty....my SDY...my YMJ...my picollo...my harry potter...my snoopy....my cute puppy kibum....my handsome dr daniel...my Dr song....my nurse Ha....my chilhoon.....even i will miss you yellow tiger....chairman...and even argus too.............TT.TT

Can't believe in 2 more days DOTS will be ending. i will never believe it.....maybe tomorrow it will slap me to woke up and believe that tomorrow already ep 15..one episode away before finale....Regardless of how the ending will be, I'm very thankful to KES for creating such a enjoyable and great package drama... Let's just sit tight and enjoy the final ride,,,enjoy every moment...and cried together in the end in happy ways...and ofc hugs all troopers here tightly too...WE ARE A GREAT TROOPERS.....must prepare my tissue in two days...and prepare my heart too that can be a steel heart....i dont mind a long epilogue for this drama...i dont mind the last two episode will full of lovey dovey or full of sadness and touching scenes..i dont mind at all...i will receive everything they give to me, until now i still believe it will have a great ending that satisfied many ppl, okay to please every ppl heart about a drama is difficult but somehow after saw many dramas with messy and awful ending this year i think this drama has tiny possibility to ended like that dramas....it will ended beautifully and well done and at least can please me...please dont cheat on me kdrama God...

junsu OST.....cant wait to listen the full version.....cant wait....yeoksi save the best for the last like i save this drama for the last too..because this drama just too good that many people can see its greatness....

ps: i am happy that this drama wont be canceled tomorrow because of the election things...so it meand DOTS more important then????hahahahahahaha...just jokes...but still thankful ofc because i cant wait dots even just one day longer than usual........even today i already feel like wednesday because it just too gloomy today for me TT.TT....but today still tuesday....must wait a bit longer to wednesday...T.T

• Like 10

this is the final week of DOTS..although we still have the 3 days special next week..but still :tears: I'm starting to have sepanx as early as now..lol..I was waiting patiently for this drama that I didn't even watch any kdrama last year..crazy me..heheh..and it is worth it :) I love everything about DOTS..I love the characters..I love how they don't have a third party for our OTP..you know the irritating third party usually in kdrama..heheh..I even like Argus and Manager Jin..they fit perfectly well with their characters..regardless of what will happen in the end, I'm so happy that this drama came..I'm happy for DOTS with all the achievements they have received :)

I hope for the last two episodes we get to see more kissing scenes for our SongSong Couple :wub: even a smack kiss makes me giggle..hahaha..and I'm also looking forward to the bath tub scene..I hope it happens :lol:

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I so envy those who has KBS World in their channel...this marathon broadcast is like watching DOTS in movie format....plus KBS English subs are way better compared with others...or should I say they are the best.

Yes....I have to agree with this BUT they're a week late from the korean broadcast. Usually, i re-watch this drama there and i like their subtitle. As i watched the episodes from the other sites, it help me understand the story more. Maybe it is because they hire professional translators. :D

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

Yes....I have to agree with this BUT they're a week late from the korean broadcast. Usually, i re-watch this drama there and i like their subtitle. As i watched the episodes from the other sites, it help me understand the story more. Maybe it is because they hire professional translators. :D

I know that they are 1 week late, but I was thinking of tuning into this marathon when DOTS airing ends...I have seen some clips of the KBS World version with English Subs and really, theirs is a lot more meaningful when you read them...though most of the time their translations is longer than VIKI and other  sites, if you are not used to reading fast you will probably adjust...but I guess theirs is the closest thing.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

i have never been so invested in a character before ... (like I have been with YSJ) ... to me YSJ sort of a real life character and he live among us .. Right now he is in Korea .. working and as I am speaking right now he is recovering .. and he is going on a camping trip with MY ...

Both of them are real to me .. so do the rest of the cast in DOTS...

I can't bear the tot of anyone dying especially YSJ ...  :tears:

and the fact that there will be no more DOTS .. :tears:

Please please I pray - Don't ruin this beautiful feeling ... 

Dear unnie! sorry for cutting and quoting your post. This is my inner voice, too. Thanks to you! Salute!

To me, They're are real. 

Yoo Si Jin, Kang Mo Yeon, they’re in Korea now.

Caption, pls be back safely after all missions. Coming home with your Beauty. Be happy together!

Why I feel like crying now when Wed's coming?  :tears:

• Like 13

I would just say this. Did I just read that KBS subs are the best? KBS subs are actually one of the worst offenders for bad subbing that misses the point. KBS subs are the reason I spend time subbing just to get access to viki English subs. Goodness me.  Far out did you see how many things they missed? DF had a delayed license and I hear they have KBS subs.

Anyway I am all prepared for a happy ending. I cried bucketloads for SG and it's suspense. And it turned out to have one of the sappiest endings ever. Even Heirs which I couldn't stand had a happy ending. Plus AGD as well right? 

• Like 10

April 12, 2016

'Descendants of the Sun' stars get role on memory sticks

By Lee Jin-a The Korea Times

450usb.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" USB Memory Sticks / Courtesy of KBS

Are you worried about missing actor Song Joong-ki after KBS TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" ends this week?

A USB memory stick might help alleviate your lovesickness.

KBS said Monday it has started selling 16-gigabyte memory sticks glued to small figures shaped like the drama's four main characters.

The memory sticks are on sale at Korea's major online shopping malls, including Gmarket, Auction, 11ST, Interpark and the Pepper Shaker, for 26,000-28,000 won.

KBS previously sold five types of handmade cookies symbolizing the drama's main characters. 

ja9631@gmail.com

• Like 13

Like everyone here i'll be crying this Wednesday... saying goodbye to DOTS will be so difficult.:bawling:

I have never felt so attached to a drama for so long until DOTS came along.... I'm going to miss everything about this drama, every characters, every moments, every songs. Regardless how the ending will be... i'll be crying buckets knowing there will be no more DOTS next weeks. I'll probably be camping here or at the SongSong shipper thread to help me cope with the withdrawal and pain of missing DOTS. Also praying for a happy ending and rating of at least of 40% for the final episode.

@ck1Oz totally agree with you. KBS sub kinda sucks sometimes they flashed the subs too fast we sort of missed  what was said. It's so annoying. Later i tend to re-watched online just to verify the KBS sub.

• Like 11

For now I'm just enjoying all the videos and gifs of the various couples - YSJ+KMY, SDY+YMJ, YSJ+DSY. And some posts back we were also discussing how closely matched SJK's personality was to his YSJ character. I have to admit I never thought to watch any of his shows before because I always did think he looked too soft. But the character of YSJ which he has portrayed in DOTS has definitely changed my opinion of him. And watching all those short clips of him (with the president, at the press con, etc.), it does seem like he is actually quite a serious person in real life. No wonder Kim MinSuk (aka LCP Kim KiBum) was afraid of him on set, though perhaps "afraid" is not the right word to use. Sounds to me more like he was in awe of SJK. Someone commented that SJK is very strategic in his craft and gave KMS very targetted advice as such, and it's an admirable quality I would say. Very "namja" indeed. I do like my men to be decisive and firm. Don't like the wishy washy sorts. I suppose in that regard he's quite like YSJ? Oh, and that vid about him being just full of smarts? I like intelligent men. Heh. Just a question though - why does it say that he went to Seoul for a "re" exam? He failed to get in the first time? But then to have scored 380/400 (!!!)...

I still find it odd that throughout the run of the entire drama, there was very very limited news on SJK and SHK. Very odd indeed.

• Like 11