Online dating Yes or No ?

MissAria

• 2 weeks later...

How about a maybe? There is no reason to not try it. I personally did it, and it didn’t work out. But I have met others who have. 

You have to just follow a few basic rules, and have a little bit of sense (security wise). 

• 2 weeks later...

online dating is almost the same as going to the club/bar to find your significant other. I do believe people can find their soulmates without seeing each other (only by talking/chatting), but today the appearance, style, your status, job position etc play more important role in relationships and whether to start them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I met my husband on a defunct pay dating site. We had both seemed to be searching for something serious and permanent and now been happily married for 4 years. The key was to find a site where seriousness is valued and not a hookup app like tinder. We settled down because of our compatibility having the same kind of childhoods, uni experiences and music tastes (emo, punk). And same ages. It was good for us as neither of us had any sort of network where we’d interact with people socially.

In any case, we do love each other in sickness and death and all that but every day is a practical negotiation of the daily routine and just getting stuff done/bills paid. It’s teamwork rather than epic romance, but the camaraderie and sharing of life is lowkey romantic in a way.

So to answer your question if you are 30+ and isolated, you may find genuine people on the right platform, probably pay ones, everything depends on the individual situation and one good person is all you need. Once that’s achieved you can put your feet up and build a life together.

Oh and recognising red flags and things that suggest incompatibility/poor character will save you a lot of time in the dating process. 

Yes! I’ve met my husband 6 years ago through an online dating site. Now proud parents of 2 beautiful kids (twins). We wouldn’t ever have met eachother without the dating site. Lot’s of friends have met through tinder/online dating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will definitely say YES! Nowadays it's normal to find new people on internet by using different dating apps. Someone can say that it might be dangerous, but I know a facebook dating app privacy protecting. I have met a lot of different girls on it, and I am very happy with that. I had no girlfriend at all, and know I am dating 3 girls at the same time. I love it.

Online dating is never an option in your search for love, it keeps you vulnerable to meeting fake people who are only after scamming you and take your hard earned money.

I fell victim of a scam to a Match.com catfish i thought was real, we texted continually for about 5 months and we had a very solid bond i could never have thought he was fake. he told me about some fake deals that seemed real to me at that time and i took it so close to my heart and i helped him with all the money he asked to get this deal settled, but at the end i was made a fool of. i just couldn't get myself together but cry for months each time i think about what happened, even though i was able to trace the funds to some offshore account and got back 80% of it with the help of an asset recovery company named E-WEALTH REFUNDS with the website ewealthrefunds.org, i still felt betrayed and ever since then i never took the chance to go close to internet dating. you should only give people that lives close by to you and people you can see the chance to get romantically involved with you, because the matters of the heart are not supposed to be toyed with. to be safe, stay way from online dating

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...