✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

6 hours ago, Harlene118 said:

Hello there. As a long time Hyun Bin fan I have been reading and keenly observing and asking some people I know for the past few months, this one is the real one in my observation. Hints from last Summer were quite interesting and are now getting more interesting. 

I was never a shipper before only Individual Fan. The first time I "shipped" KDrama couple was 2 years ago I was blinded by intense screen chemistry and BTS I started a thread, but pffffft.. nothing happened. That should be lesson for delusional newbie shippers of KDramas. IG posts, likes, most of the time media plays, promos postings, accidental likes. I experienced that in my past shipping. Most delusional shippers hang on to these silly kinds of "proof" 

About Binnie having grocery shopping in January 2019 with his latest drama co-star, they were with other people. At the time, it was coincidence they were both in the States because he visited his parents there. Friends see each other when abroad at the same time. The scriptwriter for CLOY lives in the US. Why not make use of the time discussing possible projects.  How Korean dramas are made they always had these series of talks before finalizing. If you watch World's Within it was shown there the tedious series of discussion to finalize a script. 

2 hours ago, garden_lover said:

Hi everyone! This is my first posting and I am a HB fan. I have been lurking around the forums

I choose to believe that the US grocery was a work trip to meet up with the writer. As for the BTS clips, It is normal for both male and female leads to appear ‘close’, being immersed in the roles for 6 months. In fact, HB probably had more or same BTS ‘closeness’ with his co-stars in SeGa and WW versus CLOY. In the BTS for MOTA, I saw that his co-star hit him in a playful manner even though she had a real-life boyfriend. These actors and actresses are more ‘liberal’ than normal people being in the entertainment industry, so having some physical contact is acceptable.

Visual-wise, SHK looks best with HB. She is really beautiful in a natural way. They are both fashionable. And tall guys tend to like petite girls ha. 

Let’s see....time will tell

It is a common practice in Korea for private discussions if they are planning to produce a blockbuster drama. Kyo did this in DOTS. She was already having secret meetings with Kim Eun Sook and PD as early as 2014 when she was selected as Female Lead. They discussed the script several months before informing media of the casting. 

I disagree that Hyun Bin's trip after MOTA was purely work because he visited his parents living in the US but they hit two birds with one stone by discussing a future project that turned out to be CLOY. 

Anyway, whatever it was, it was in January 2019 when Kyo was still legally married although she was already secretly separated by last quarter of 2018. Only few close friends knew about it and she transferred residence by Feb 2019.

My opinion is Hyun Bin only knew Kyo was separated from her ex from April or May 2019 when he sang Shallow at his fan meeting. Of course, Hyun Bin will know because they have several common friends. 

What is important is the present. At present, it is BinKyo. The BinKyo hints from year 2020 after CLOY ended is getting louder day by day. The denial? It's expected, Koreans do that all the time. Especially if they are still on the early stages of relationship. That's nothing compared to the 5 Strongly Worded Denials he issued thru his agency on another actress linked to him. 

To quote a close friend "What has been unimaginable is now possible."

:eats2:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Some bittermelons bash this woman whom Hyun Bin treats like family. Yes I am sure he would be happy of you fake fans. You clearly do not know the real Kim Tae Pyoung.  :tounge_xd:

BK is also not an employee of Vast. She has her own styling agency. She is a Senior Stylist. Kyo's stylist was only her student before.

Hyun Bin loves hiring her for his CF projects because she is quite good and he treats her as family. They are quite close. ;)

The bittermelons are probably not used to seeing these korean stars treating their staff as family.  maybe their real bias is not like bin and kyo :tounge_wink:  

You can easily judge the character of a person by the way he treats people who are below his status.  this is what i love about kyo. she treats her staff as family not as employees.  it is not surprising most of kyo's staff have been with her for decades.and they are very loval to her.  they stood by her through all the difficult times.  you just know they would take a bullet for her. 

19 minutes ago, fragola said:

You can easily judge the character of a person by the way he treats people who are below his status.  this is what i love about kyo. she treats her staff as family not as employees.  it is not surprising most of kyo's staff have been with her for decades.and they are very loval to her.  they stood by her through all the difficult times.  you just know they would take a bullet for her. 

Wait until antis of Binkyo know who is in charge of Bin's hair all these years.  Major meltdown, I guarantee :phew:

For me, WW is special drama. It is a part of my youth. I have many memories with this drama. And I think many of us, when seeing WW, can think back about our youth, or our first love, too. 

I have supported them for many years. 8-9 years ago, when internet and sns was not  developed in my country, soompi was the only way I could look for Binkyo information. I was sad when they first broke up and then all of them have another partner. At May, when I heard about Binkyo reconciliation rumor, at first, it was as in dream for me. I can't believe. But when I started to observe crumbs with my lovely friends in here. I still think that " Life is drama, and drama is life", as writer Noh said. Actually, WW is drama maybe transfer to their real life. 

Time will tell. 

P/s: Mrs Noh still good at fortune, haha :glee:qTj1y5C.png

2 hours ago, garden_lover said:

Oh HB’s parents live in the US? Temporary or permanent basis? Didn’t know that. 

Some parts of the year, but not sure now with the pandemic, he is very private. Just like Hye Kyo too wont give too much details about personal matters

3 hours ago, Nona said:

Wait until antis of Binkyo know who is in charge of Bin's hair all these years.  Major meltdown, I guarantee :phew:

Yes they only look at the stylist but not with some other long time glam squad they will be shocked to know. :tounge_xd:

The bittermelons spread fake news that Song Hye Kyo keeps chasing Hyun Bin :joy: 

If you only knew how he kept chasing Kyo over the years.

If you only knew what happened in Jeju in 2016.  :smirk:

Spoiler

If only she made the right decision back then. 

If you only knew why she was confused and had a sleepless night posting soundtrips on IGS, two nights of December 2019. :glasses:

Cannot wait for the day when tea will be served.

20201008-213610.gif

15 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The bittermelons spread fake news that Song Hye Kyo keeps chasing Hyun Bin :joy:

Sorry to say, on the contrary I'm seeing someone is doing that actively in her IG and caused her fans daydreaming every second :tounge_wink:, interestingly they keep on saying that person is private:mrgreen:

By the way, I'm happy that Binnie's fans are coming here day by day where they are rational enough to compare how this team talk about Binnie with respect compared to other side who fails to understand his personality or just pretend not to know him deeply.

Binnie true fans will trust him if he said NO, especially when he already said it FIVE TIMES :lol:

8 hours ago, fragola said:

The bittermelons are probably not used to seeing these korean stars treating their staff as family.  maybe their real bias is not like bin and kyo :tounge_wink:  

And you can tell they stay for a long time. It is not just a per project style arrangement. They travel, vacation, eat, camp and share so much more together. They are the family one chooses. And in the entertainment industry loyalty is an expensive commodity it is a testament to them that they count years and they work harmoniously together. The artists and support staff are lucky that they are more than employee relations they are family almost.  

I believe in my audience

In fact, to me, a compliment is something far away and not everyone can receive it.

Every time I read negative comments about myself online, I think that giving a compliment is not what I wish then I can get it. Well, as long as everyone doesn't scold me, that's fine.

Anyway, being an actress, we understand that we will have less privacy and receive a lot of reviews. At this point, all I want is everyone's understanding.

A lot of my fans have been stayed with me since I started my acting career.

Surprisingly, their personalities are somewhat similar to me: no worries, no panic, not too preoccupied with rumors and not too excited to express their views.

They just silently supported me, and trusted me. And I trust them too.

Although sometimes I see other artists being advocated by fans, I'm a little bit disappointed; But in the end, I realized that my fans, like me, are silent supporters who really care about me and trust me.

SHK's photobook.

Thanks to all Hyun Bin fans here I got to know the real him more. 

There are so many false impressions I heard of him from the past.

These are I think the same vice versa for his long time fans about Kyo.

We do not really know them personally but the fact THEY HAVE MANY COMMON FRIENDS WHO REFUSED TO TAKE SIDES WHEN THEY BROKE UP is proof enough they are both GOOD PERSONS!

:heythere:

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Thanks to all Hyun Bin fans here I got to know the real him more. 

And thanks to all the Kyo fans here we got to know her more and truly appreciate her.

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

We do not really know them personally but the fact THEY HAVE MANY COMMON FRIENDS WHO REFUSED TO TAKE SIDES WHEN THEY BROKE UP is proof enough they are both GOOD PERSONS!

I totally agree and their friends are still their friends after all these years.

Although we may not know them personally, I tend to think their break-up was not due to any problems between them.  I think it was a confluence of very strong external factors at that time....the stars were not aligned.  But what is meant to be is meant to be.....

And we believe here they are again, and the stars seem to be aligned this time, judging from the peaceful and happy aura we see in their faces.

Hoping and praying for the best for them.

So my sister got busted by me, getting back together with her ex bf. How do I know? 

Welcome to Binkyo world where dogs are indeed leading us to a whole new discovery. B)

Never I noticed dogs in someone post like before. Thanks to my latest experience and the friends here, dogs indeed are priceless. :lol:

The story is like this. (Pardon me for ranting here.)

I found a post in her friend's ig where the dog of my sister was at a house. My sister was nowhere to be seen in the pic. Why would her dog there? I found out later, the house owner was her ex bf's business partner. They had a meeting in that house at the same time as the dog pic taken.

Another coincidence happened the next month. So my sister's close friend had a puppy. This fury little ball often came to our place with his owner. I knew this puppy very well. Accidentally, i found a picture of my sister and the puppy at the house of her close friend. It was a normal pic. The interesting bit was, the husband of this close friend was having a get together with my sister's ex at the same day.

I noticed many more stuff, i won't tell it here because i'm sure you won't be interested reading stories about my sister and dogs.

Mind you, this is a story of my sister and her dog. It's not a product of my imagination. It's there in my sister's and her friend's ig. 

Just to clarify, i'm not talking about binkyo. I know, I know this is binkyo thread, i apologise for ranting here.

I just wanna say, I LOVE DOGS!!! :blush:

Archived