✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

13 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

By the way, to those calling her unemployed, just so you know, her CFs Fees alone from Big Conglomerates are even bigger than all you haters could ever earn. Plus she is the silent owner aka financial backer of her Agency. She worked hard to earn all these. She can now take a break from working hard and enjoy her personal time.

LOL, how I wish to be unemployed with the resources and status that Kyo has.

There are days when I feel like I had enough and just get into fights with hateful kids on the internet, but then I remember I'm 31 and that my dear Kyo wouldn't be proud of me. Also, this quote from Sun Tzu helps:

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

We just gotta be patient. 

:popcornjackson:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

I JUST SAW RECENT CAMPING VIDEO OF A GUY WITH THAT GRILLING SKILLS. 

I was browsing Song Hye Kyo news in Naver today and saw Hyun Bin's pic among SHK news today :lol:

It turned out Hyun Bin won as someone whom Koreans voted as someone they want to go camping with. 

Song Hye Kyo is also in the list  B)

Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Gil,  Park Hae-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Black Pink Ji-soo, Park Bo-gum, Suzy and Song Hye-kyo.

한편, 박해진 뒤로는 이승기, 블랙핑크 지수, 박보검, 수지, 송혜교 등이 자리했다

Fangirls voted for Hyun Bin and other guys.

Of course Handsome Binnie would win. Aside from being with handsome man, they would have someone expert in grilling meat at the camping. ;)

Fanboys voted for the ladies.

Only 3 ladies made it in the list and they are all Pretty. Of course Kyo would qualify as someone who looks like twenty-something like the other two ladies voted. :elated:

This is from the news today :joy:

Their names are joined again by the news article today. 

9492-C064-0790-4-BCF-9323-F96-F7-D38-F86

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Another case of joining BinKyo names together saga  

May this conjecture be true:

Binkyo are preparing public for their upcoming news regarding their relationship :ph34r:

---

Korean media has reported about WW again

Tatler put Binkyo names together

Camping poll for Koreans put Binkyo pic in the news

#what is it all about?

#it is Korean media we talk here

23 minutes ago, Nona said:

May this conjecture be true:

Binkyo are preparing public for their upcoming news regarding their relationship :ph34r:

---

Korean media has reported about WW again

Tatler put Binkyo names together

Camping poll for Koreans put Binkyo pic in the news

#what is it all about?

#it is Korean media we talk here

I am excited when the time comes:issohappy:the sooner the better:loolz:

I pity Korean media. They even have to resort to one edited pic (and that same one every time) that has been used time and again because there is no REAL pic of our couple other than REEL ones. And there is no media play ones either :rolleyes:

tFgMy28.jpg

In that sense, we here are in a better position than Korean legitimate media because at least we have “the dogs and flowers”  (to quote the description of the “only materials” we were said to have by some others). And we must not forget that we have voice clips and hands as well, all of which are unpublishable materials by K media unless verified by sound engineers and anatomy experts.

:heythere:

What to do? That’s how our REAL couple is. They have chosen to define REAL = no real pic whatsoever. 

11 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

I pity Korean media

Why you pity them only, you have to pity us too :criesariver:

We can only use pets and symbols and drawings to fill our souls.

We are really pitiful fans in the shipping paradise.... Other people have IG posts from their biases to see updates, while we need to dig up the squad IGs which maybe not have our Binkyo in their posts.

*crymeariver* 

*Binkyo pity us please*

:sad1:

@Nona Ikr. 

Let me cry together with you :sad1:

A plea to our Most Immaculate, Most Stylish Couple from South Korea - please give us SOME REAL COUPLE pics when the time is ripe, pretty pretty please!

:crybaby:

Many of us are tired of seeing couple pics of your other reel coupling and other irrelevant fan edited pics. If any squad member is reading this, please persuade them. I need a change of my SNS timeline. I really do. Otherwise, my Binnie (oops, mianhe Kyo, he will always remain as “my Binnie” :D) has already been married many times over and is already a father of many children .:isannoyed:

14 minutes ago, Nona said:

Why you pity them only, you have to pity us too 

We can only use pets and symbols and drawings to fill our souls.

We are really pitiful fans in the shipping paradise.... Other people have IG posts from their biases to see updates, while we need to dig up the squad IGs which maybe not have our Binkyo in their posts.

*crymeariver* 

*Binkyo pity us please*

See? I had to resort to art 'coz the squad is too private. :lol:

familypicnic3-ulap-copy.jpg

please don't repost anywhere and don't quote image. 

P. S. This is another coincidence with the news today. Didn't intend to make one from that. :sweatingbullets:

BINKYO CONNECTION FROM HIGH END TO LOW END MEDIA TO BLOGGER 

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??? :coolshades:

HIGH END - TATLER ASIA - A HIGH SOCIETY ELITE FASHION MAGAZINE CHAIN

LOW END - KOREAN SHOWBIZ MEDIA ABOUT SURVEY WHO ONLY PUT BINKYO PIC ON THE NEWS WHEN THE SURVEY HAS MANY CELEBRITIES 

BLOGGER - WROTE AN OPINION ON WORLD'S WITHIN AFTER 12 YEARS AND TRENDED ON NAVER 

AGAIN, 

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THESE??? 

1 hour ago, Nona said:

Told ya... Prepare yourself people :w00t:

I have to prepare my heart just in case the tea will be serve:getmygrooveon:

Also, note to others heart, just be prepared you gonna have a meltdown and heart attack, take my advise put beside you your medication just in case the tea will be serve.:loolz:

No they are not in Busan. The place is very similar to the place outside the Gangwon house of her squad. You can see the apartment building itself in one of the pics. 

Place is where cutie Mr Kim always walk with his Eomma.

I think she visited her bff in the afternoon.

Other squad are not there. 

:exercice:

Archived