✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading about Tatler listing Binnie’s and Kyo’s name together like a couple (shortly after that trending write-up about Worlds Within that seemed so out of the blue) brought me back to that time I sent this message to a friend back in February this year, lamenting that I was setting myself up for disappointment.

Maybe I wasn’t, after all? :D

7-A686-B5-F-45-B6-47-C4-B66-C-CB9-ED8577

Got inspired and made this one in honor of our Most Stylish BinKyo when they were both at the Milan Fashion Week in 2018 and 2020 :wub:

6-F68346-A-F7-D9-482-C-AFBE-5-C10-EF39-F

20 hours ago, Nona said:

Let me give some multiple choices :D

A. Ex-co stars (well, okay)

B. Ex-lovers (hmm, a bit ...)

C. Current lovers (What!?)

D. Co-owners (Ah, what business?)

E. Neighbors (Really???)

F. Other: (please specify)

F. Baby R’s parents 

21 hours ago, Nona said:

Let me give some multiple choices :D

A. Ex-co stars (well, okay)

B. Ex-lovers (hmm, a bit ...)

C. Current lovers (What!?)

D. Co-owners (Ah, what business?)

E. Neighbors (Really???)

F. Other: (please specify)

F: Fellow Campers :D

Think Binnie is shooting a renewed CF for People Life Clinic (an insurance company). This is the compilation of  all of the previous CF and CF-making clips.

You can clearly see the closeness of Hyun Bin with Belmakang on the new CF filming sightings today :) 

How could the rabids demand that someone he trusted so much for a decade be kicked out by him because she is close to Song Hye Kyo too :lol:

I wonder if, since she is his stylist, they talked about him and Kyo named by prestigious high end fashion magazine chain Tatler Asia as Immaculately Stylish Couple of South KoreaB)

I suggest BinKyo should treat Belmakang and Hyun Kyoung to dinner together with the little Mr. Kim and Baby R. :P 

Super handsome :wub: 

and hi there BinKyo VP :joy:

20201007-195541.gif

Some bittermelons bash this woman whom Hyun Bin treats like family. Yes I am sure he would be happy of you fake fans. You clearly do not know the real Kim Tae Pyoung.  :tounge_xd:

BK is also not an employee of Vast. She has her own styling agency. She is a Senior Stylist. Kyo's stylist was only her student before.

Hyun Bin loves hiring her for his CF projects because she is quite good and he treats her as family. They are quite close. ;)

Kyo has said in past interview that if she is unhappy she will work and work to forget everything. So it means she is happy and contented with her life now it also shows on her aura.

I miss her dramas too but she is working since 14 years old, more than half of her life are spent in showbiz. She deserves some personal time.

She is also someone who choose projects carefully. She is not after the quantity but the quality of projects. 

:elated:

6 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

You can clearly see the closeness of Hyun Bin with Belmakang on the new CF filming sightings today :) 

How could the rabids demand that someone he trusted so much for a decade be kicked out by him because she is close to Song Hye Kyo too :lol:

Bittermelons gonna hate 

But fact remains Hyun Bin is very very close to her.

Over the years. 

IMG-20201008-023228.jpg

IMG-20201008-023007.jpg

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Some bittermelons bash this woman whom Hyun Bin treats like family. Yes I am sure he would be happy of you fake fans. You clearly do not know the real Kim Tae Pyoung.  :tounge_xd:

BK is also not an employee of Vast. She has her own styling agency. She is a Senior Stylist. Kyo's stylist was only her student before.

Hyun Bin loves hiring her for his CF projects because she is quite good and he treats her as family. They are quite close. ;)

Fans come and go, even girlfriends or ssoms come and go :lol: but she remains loyal to him. You can see from his laughter how much Hyun Bin values her at her wedding he was so happy for her. Genuine friendship. 

4-C9-B8-FFD-FB15-4-BE8-9-DAA-30-C4600-DA

Archived