✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

6 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

But aren't we glad the editor let binkyo name together? With the knowledge that their rumour was everywhere but this.......

Yeah, I am really happy because this is somewhat a vendication for us since some uninvited guess keeps coming and accused us of doing things

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!!! We have seen a progression from unverified combined voices + combined hands to a CLEAR COMBINED MENTION in none other than a very well established publication like Tatler. Anyway, considering that Kyo knows the HK Tatler editor, I will take this as insider info :surprisedwut:

To our Most Immaculate Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Kyo, Asia’s Most Stylish Couple from South Korea, can you grant us our wish to see you two in one frame soon, pretty pretty please? 

17 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

By the way, I forgot to mention how Hyun Bin looked so young and fresh yesterday compared to last Baeksang when he looked uncomfortable, about to poop and could not wait to go home. 

I was beginning to question my memory of Binnie at that event after reading about someone’s impression  :isannoyed:

Thank you so much for healing me from my self doubt. :waves:

4 minutes ago, leek said:

That Baeksang 2020 was most convincing for me to be active in this thread there was really something about Hyun Bin’s aloofness and he hurried to go home. 

His evident discomfort there was what made me discover this thread ! 
:highonflowers:

I know the mentality of the rabids and how they accuse kyo of riding the popularity of bin... so let me point out that kyo is hugely popular (may I add influential) in HK and she has been featured several times in hong kong tatler. Last March, she was also chosen as one of the 7 female Asian Fashion Icons.

B216-E9-B5-A255-4-C3-A-B44-E-BC878-B06-B

FD6-A9535-612-B-4-A71-BB7-E-1-F8-CA37284

Every year, Song Hye Kyo always receives recognition for beauty and fashion from many countries. Her long time fans are used to this.

But what surprises me is this:

"Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo"

Hyun Bin is also very fashionable and well deserving of it but,

-Why connect them?

They are not the only Koreans under the Immaculately Stylish Category. There is also Bae Donna, so what's the meaning of "and".

The magazine is a high end fashion magazine too not some trashy tabloids.

Do the editors know something?

Your guess is as good as mine. 

Something to ponder upon while recruitment is still ongoing for a Sound Engineer and Anatomy Expert on Chuseok Crumbs. 

:lollipop:

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Every year, Song Hye Kyo always receives recognition for beauty and fashion from many countries. Her long time fans are used to this.

But what surprises me is this:

"Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo"

Hyun Bin is also very fashionable and well deserving of it but,

-Why connect them?

They are not the only Koreans under the Immaculately Stylish Category. There is also Bae Donna, so what's the meaning of "and".

The magazine is a high end fashion magazine too not some trashy tabloids.

Do the editors know something?

Your guess is as good as mine. 

Something to ponder upon while recruitment is still ongoing for a Sound Engineer and Anatomy Expert on Chuseok Crumbs. 

I went over the entire list again and again and only those who have "connections" are recognized together. So yeah why BinKyo. 

Someday we will get our answer. Same as that of the voice, hands during Chuseok and many many more past coincidences. :poledance:

Congratulations to  Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Kyo for being included in that HK Tatler's Asia's Most Stylish 2020 list! :wub:

binkyo018.jpg

please don't quote image. 

*I told myself yesterday that if there's another crumb today, i'll get ready with my artwork. Seems the universe is telling me to go offline and paint!! 

Archived