✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Since that Tatler's list, I'm starting to think about them as an open secret (mind you, this might be just my delusion). I was just recently reading an article about one of my favourite young generations Hollywood actresses. 

The story goes like this. She was seen over the years dating mostly men, but occasionally she was also seen with women (media ofc called them gal-pals, cause gods forbid, they call them girlfriends). When the journalist asked her about her sexuality, she answered that first off - she'd rather not comment on dating rumours. And second - she never ever claimed to be one thing, heterosexual, or another - gay. She is who she is. It was never a secret. 

So my delusion here is... Everybody who should know, knows. It's an open secret among friends and those who are important enough to know. And one day, when they just show up together somewhere, they'll be like... OFC. I'm sorry, was it a secret? You didn't know? 

:lollipop:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I really love WW. The chemistry between HB and SHK was so on point! All the characters are realistic and natural. I remember the scene where Ji Oh and Joon Young were squabbling, and the writer was taking down notes as they quarreled to be used in her next script hahaha. And Ji Oh’s parents were so cute. 

HB and SHK probably met too early in their lives, like one of you mentioned, the stars weren’t aligned at that time. 

It is perfectly alright for SHK to take a break from acting now, no need to bother what the antis say. HB took a very long break for his military and 1-2 years thereafter mainly filming CFs. Between 2011 and 2016, he did only Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jekyll Me. I almost thought he was going to quit Showbiz. To his credit, he also worked on setting up his agency. So they are both good at pacing themselves. 

Actually at their age, they have tons of money. It is more important to rest and take care of the skin esp ladies, continue to look youthful. No need to work as hard and look all haggard. 

I love how HB and SHK are being recognized as fashion icons, not only in South Korea but all over Asia. Kudos to their stylists as well. Both HB and SHK deserve the credit. 

It's funny how the other ship call this group delulu when they're the one's crossing the line. BTW, while some of them are speculating a gender reveal/engagement-ish post by their bias  and their bias' stylist posted wedding reception photos, Hyun Bin's assistant, Kyung, on the other hand, is busy grilling meat somewhere outdoor. Lol.

In conclusion, HB is just at home... being cozy with someone we know who, and he is unaware that he is getting engaged and much worse getting married created by the shipper's imagination. LOL  :heythere:

People have become very deluded when they relate Commercial related photos to their fictional stories. :joy:

Okie let them be delulu. They have the freedom to create fictions and hallucinate.

BUT PLEASE LEAVE SONG HYE KYO ALONE. 

She does not need more namedrop you know, everyday in Korea she is always namedropped in dramas and variety shows. Just search news about her in Hangul and you will see.

By the way, to those calling her unemployed, just so you know, her CFs Fees alone from Big Conglomerates are even bigger than all you haters could ever earn. Plus she is the silent owner aka financial backer of her Agency. She worked hard to earn all these. She can now take a break from working hard and enjoy her personal time.

One side of the world, as a result of the unilateral hint dropped by his supposed half, is celebrating that MIA Binnie would be holding his engagement party by gate crashing on another couple’s wedding dinner with the setting done by the wedding planning company his supposed half endorses.:smirk:

On this side of the world, well, Binnie is just MIA, as always with his “dog-representative-self” announcing to us “It’s October” as if we don’t already know. This poor dog might be missing his little squirrel who is away from him and is right now happily eating away under the watch of her mommy squirrel.

Pray tell, mommy squirrel, where is my Binnie? I heard he’s getting married. Oh is he? 

hvm12Gy.jpg

Tn0Uvdr.jpg

My Binnie lies over the ocean, my Binnie lies over the sea.

Well my Binnie lies over the ocean.

I heard he’s getting married; is he?

Yeah bring back, ah bring back, oh bring back my Binnie to me to me.

Oh bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my Binnie to me.

Well my Binnie lies over the ocean, my Binnie lies over the sea.

Yeah my Binnie lies over the ocean.

Oh I said bring back my Binnie to me.

Yeah bring back, ah bring back, oh bring back my Binnie to me to me.

Oh bring back, ah bring back, oh bring back my Binnie to me.

(PS: The song is just for fun. I won’t begrudge him his much deserved rest and dating time before marriage.):transforms:

16 hours ago, Hevielen said:

Since that Tatler's list, I'm starting to think about them as an open secret (mind you, this might be just my delusion). I was just recently reading an article about one of my favourite young generations Hollywood actresses. 

The story goes like this. She was seen over the years dating mostly men, but occasionally she was also seen with women (media ofc called them gal-pals, cause gods forbid, they call them girlfriends). When the journalist asked her about her sexuality, she answered that first off - she'd rather not comment on dating rumours. And second - she never ever claimed to be one thing, heterosexual, or another - gay. She is who she is. It was never a secret. 

So my delusion here is... Everybody who should know, knows. It's an open secret among friends and those who are important enough to know. And one day, when they just show up together somewhere, they'll be like... OFC. I'm sorry, was it a secret? You didn't know? 

I have been contemplating on Tatler Asia’s Most Stylish list and how and why they had to put Bin and Kyo’s name together. In my country I am familiar with the editor in chief and the team who run the publication. These people do not belong to mainstream media. They belong to the same social circle as those celebs featured in Tatler magazine. Being popular, beautiful and rich won’t be enough to land you a feature in the magazine. You gotta have the influence and connections within the inner circle. Those celebrities from my country who made it to Tatler Asia’s list are the same people you would see in our local society pages. The list is exclusive to the small circle of the elites and the privileged. Tatler team, at least from my country, rubs elbows with these celebs and has established personal relationships with them. Their social circle is very small and it is highly likely they know each other on a personal level.

The connections I am trying to establish here has something to do with the credibility of Tatler’s “source” with regards to whatever information they have that led them into putting Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo’s name together like a couple.  Their source is definitely not some trashy tabloid media. Tatler being a lifestyle and fashion magazine for the elites by the elites, they have reputation and image to protect. The source has got to be someone within the inner circle of Binkyo. 

:happyshakes:

29 minutes ago, fragola said:

I have been contemplating on Tatler Asia’s Most Stylish list and how and why they had to put Bin and Kyo’s name together. In my country I am familiar with the editor in chief and the team who run the publication. These people do not belong to mainstream media. They belong to the same social circle as those celebs featured in Tatler magazine. Being popular, beautiful and rich won’t be enough to land you a feature in the magazine. You gotta have the influence and connections within the inner circle. Those celebrities from my country who made it to Tatler Asia’s list are the same people you would see in our local society pages. The list is exclusive to the small circle of the elites and the privileged. Tatler team, at least from my country, rubs elbows with these celebs and has established personal relationships with them. Their social circle is very small and it is highly likely they know each other on a personal level.

The connections I am trying to establish here has something to do with the credibility of Tatler’s “source” with regards to whatever information they have that led them into putting Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo’s name together like a couple.  Their source is definitely not some trashy tabloid media. Tatler being a lifestyle and fashion magazine for the elites by the elites, they have reputation and image to protect. The source has got to be someone within the inner circle of Binkyo. 

I have been thinking about this too and I have been making research how they choose the people in the list.

They are chosen by elite group of top fashion designers all over Asia.

The people they choose are those who are Stylish and exudes Class.

Now, why did they write HYUN BIN AND SONG HYE KYO? 

This is not some rag site we are talking about here. This is an elite chain of fashion magazines. In fact it is said that they won't depend on any bookstore sales because they got their revenues from Product Ads and from subscriptions of several companies and people in the upper echelons of society. The kind of magazine careful enough to thoroughly review and edit the published contents. So yeah, I agree must be an insider info.

:happyshakes:

28 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Now, why did they write HYUN BIN AND SONG HYE KYO?

Yes, this has been bugging me too.

Why the editor chose to put Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo in one line, as if they had some kind of connection that the editor felt it's necessary to be written together.

On what basis? 

Surely not because the editor has heard about their rumor in Weibo or in any media in several countries.

The reason why the editor wanted to let everyone know that HB and SHK are an item is ofc a mystery to us.

Unless,... one of us here has a relationship with someone in Tatler and can figure out this case on behalf of curious Binkyo supporters. :ph34r:

Spoiler

I do hope though one kind soul can help debunk this Tatler case.

Greatly appreciate it. :)

I am from the Philippines and I have learned that the names are submitted from each country all over Asia. For example, those from the Philippines in the list are nominated by top fashion experts here in my country. 

After the nomination, the Hongkong Headquarters chose the finalists. 

Even if there is no Tatler Korea (I hear there are plans to open there in the near future), they got fashion experts from Korea to nominate stylish Koreans. 

Again, all these are screened by the Headquarters in Hongkong. 

So, who nominated them in Korea with the "AND" ?

I believe the list of names submitted from Korea has that conjunction AND on BinKyo names.  Who are these top Korean fashion experts? I know that several top fashionistas and elites in Korea are close to both Binnie and Kyo, insider info perhaps? *wink *wink

Someone who works in the office of Tatler Hongkong told some fans that she too was perplexed upon seeing the list. 

It's a mystery that may be answered in the very near future. 

:transforms:

1 hour ago, leek said:

conjunction AND on BinKyo names. 

Let's give this scenario a title:

"The Curious Case of the Conjunction 'and' on Hyun Bin-Song Hye Kyo Names in Tatler"

Spoiler

I know it's long but I don't care :w00t:

Archived