✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

I am just discussing with a friend who is still puzzled of the Tatler thing. 

It is normal for Hyun Bin and his latest drama partner to be named together since it has not been one year yet since finale and there are still some kind promos and nominations going on.

But, BINKYO NAMED TOGETHER IN A HIGH SOCIETY FASHION MAGAZINE ALL OVER ASIA AT THAT.

So, fishy. Do elite people in Korea know something? :sparklyeyes:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is the reason why a couple who were expected to break up from 10 years ago can be sticky name together? Moreover, it is Tatler, one of the most high end magazine not only in Hong Kong but also in Asia. If you don't believe, you can google with key word " Tatler magazine", no need to pay fee , so don't scare :hwaiting2:

https://hwanyjoo15.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/special-interview-with-hyun-bin-worlds-within/

“I2: How about yourself? Do you think of your ex or want to have a girlfriend?

HB: Yes, I really wish I had a girlfriend but it’s ok now since Joon Young (Song’s name in the drama) satisfies me. I think it will take a bit of time to find a girlfriend. I will shoot another drama right after this one. I would like to get a girlfriend after that drama. I’m just thinking when will be a good time to get a girlfriend (laughs).”

And because “Joon Young satisfies (him)” (ahem, I really wonder what the original version in Korean is, coz, you know, this English translation does give me ideas if you know what I mean :rolleyes:) he decided that he would get her as his real life GF after the drama :eatscookie:

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe delulu and I know Kyo is just sooo pretty and many fellow celebrities often chooses her as most beautiful, but how come this actor whom she worked with only in 2008, 12 years ago to be exact, and has met many other actresses since then, still remember Kyo? Maybe because he heard the rumors of two WW co stars? That made him recall Kyo immediately.

UKJ, the 2nd lead in WW remained smitten with Kyo after more than a decade. So it is not surprising that Binnie cannot forget Kyo after all these years. A beauty like kyo is truly unforgettable, right Binnie?  :approves:

46 minutes ago, fragola said:

UKJ, the 2nd lead in WW remained smitten with Kyo after more than a decade. So it is not surprising that Binnie cannot forget Kyo after all these years. A beauty like kyo is truly unforgettable, right Binnie?  

Honestly, when I went to naver and saw the headlines of that article with the caption “To Uhm Ki Joon, the most beautiful actress he has met is Song Hye Kyo #Marriage”, my heart stopped a beat - “Oh my! What happened? So it’s been UKJ and Kyo all this while?!!” - those were the thoughts racing through my head :lol:

Yes, in SBS’ variety show “My Ugly Ducking”, UKJ said Kyo is the most beautiful actress he has ever seen and he talked about pushing his target for getting married from 40 to 50 since he still has not found his marriage partner yet :D

Hey Binnie, UKJ is still single..

Btw I do envy Kyonatics because you stan a beautiful Kyo who is considered the most beautiful by so many of the Who’s who. Don’t bother with sour grapes. The empty label that they use against her doesn’t matter to her many admirers lols.

2XhePEz.jpg
(I took this from SHK_Philippines’ IG)

Sharing here a pic of young Binnie who looks exactly like young Ji-Oh. Of all of Binnie’s characters, Ji-Oh has the closest semblance to the real him then in terms of physical appearance. 

qH0VR8P.jpg

@Marso18 That quote doesn’t apply to Kyo :waves:

Having a meaningless status label isn’t a flaw. That status label will soon be irrelevant anyway.

49 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Song Hye Kyo #Marriage”

Again this hashtag.... So so misleading :w00t:

Although it's true that UKJ talked about his marriage plan, the news writer didn't have to put the marriage hashtag close to Kyo's name... 

I really want to delulu that the writer also a troll :w00t:

Spoiler

If they want to troll us, better put like this: 

Celebrating WW 12th anniversary, where are Ji Oh and Joon Young now? #Marriage

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Honestly, when I went to naver and saw the headlines of that article with the caption “To Uhm Ki Joon, the most beautiful actress he has met is Song Hye Kyo #Marriage”, my heart stopped a beat - “Oh my! What happened? So it’s been UKJ and Kyo all this while?!!” - those were the thoughts racing through my head :lol:

Yes, in SBS’ variety show “My Ugly Ducking”, UKJ said Kyo is the most beautiful actress he has ever seen and he talked about pushing his target for getting married from 40 to 50 since he still has not found his marriage partner yet :D

Hey Binnie, UKJ is still single..

Had to quote this!

Binnie, pali! pali!

On UKJ, I love his character in WW!! But even then I noticed his watching looks to kyo though. And I like how it took a few seconds for him to answer. It really means he searched from his memories.:P

So, again, Binnie, pali! pali!

12 minutes ago, leek said:

Hyun Bin loves reading books. 

AND...

Hyun Bin only read paper books. :phew:

NOT e-books. 

Spoiler

Looking at those thick hundred something page books behind Kyo, who do you think read them all? 

#another mystery to solve aside from Tatler issue :ph34r:

Kyo is too wise and posted a blurry and flipped pic. 

I will pay anyone who can make the titles of the books behind Kyo clear 

Spoiler

Because that would be a great clue. Someone just got out from Quarantine and is not fond of reading ebooks. What a coincidence. AGAIN. 

:loolz:

FULL CIRCLE. BACK TO 2008:

HOW IT STARTED 

Screenshot-20201013-132801.jpg

HOW IT'S GOING

Screenshot-20201013-133016.jpg

Another media outlet. Elle Singapore.

This magazine has exclusive interview and photoshoot of Kyo just this April 2020.

Do they know something we don't? 

:coolshades:

12 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Another media outlet. Elle Singapore.

This magazine has exclusive interview and photoshoot of Kyo just this April 2020.

Do they know something we don't? 

We call it 'brewing the tea' before it is served...

:approves:

:eatscookie:

High end chain of fashion magazine Tatler joining BinKyo names like a couple. Is this a subtle way of telling us some "connections"? 

Korean Drama Review Blogger suddenly wrote about World's Within after 12 long years - with KNetz mostly positive feedbacks 

A Korean showbiz media putting BinKyo pic only on camping survey news video 

Another classy magazine Elle Singapore article on dramas which subtly wrote which dramas have reel vs real chemistry. 

Spoiler

ARE WE FINALLY GETTING THAT TEA SOON? 

:hahah!:

Archived