✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

They can create millions of accounts to "debunk" BinKyo. But at the end of the day, they are all just outsiders. Their opinions won't matter. It's up to them if they want to invest and waste their time involving themselves too much in the lives of other people. :joy:

The only valid denial/debunking would be coming directly from the involved parties. 

And AFAIK, NO denials on our side.  So we still have that BIG door and window of  hope for a possible reconciliation. The only challenge for us is to have clear and straightforward crumbs. Because our fave couple are known for being :ph34r: and are very good at it (circa 2009-until we dont know). 

So please, don't drag us if you got multiple on your side. :tounge_wink: 

We are okay with zero as of the moment. 

#inzerodenialwetrust 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i/we believe is my/our choice...we are responsible for ourself. No one forced and accountable to anyone to believe what others believe about binkyo.v2. It's up to you, what's your mind and heart feel and understand.

There's a BIG possibilities about reuniting/reconciliation until there's NO DENIAL by either parties. Lets enjoy life after all.:issohappy:

03-F818-C6-C3-A8-456-B-9-DC0-4-BAE418-A9
do not quote!

-ctto

“Not riding on each other’s coattails”

Our classy BinKyo couple in their own brand endorsements.

Song Hye Kyo for Sulwhasoo

Hyun Bin for Mediheal

#BetterTogether   #StrongerTogether
#ClassyCouple #KimforSong #HyunBin #SongHyeKyo

Could it be because they did not understand English that well?

Timelines in Weibo articles are all wrong hence some folks debunk due timelines. LOL  :hahah!:

The pics trending  all happened in JUNE 2020, FYI

ONE DAY IN JUNE :happy2:

#InNoDenialWeTrust

#InSHKGlowingAuraWeTrust

#InSquadWeTrust

People came here out of their own free will and then put the blame on the posts that they have read if it doesnt make them feel good! Going as far as creating an account to debunk binkyo. A perfect example of a toxic attitude. 

I came here because I like what I see and read. People here stan a beautiful couple who earned our respect, love, and support. I will choose to believe VAST so until then let’s keep the positive vibes going on here. :) 

Binkyo reconciliation news broke out on May 20th - the very last IG post (as of now) of SHK on her public account was on May 19th, one day before and nothing after. She is possibly withholding posting anything until the "big" announcement is made.

Even the B/W challenge for women empowerment was only an IGS, while most women post it as a regular post and not just as a story.  just thinking out loud :) 

Hi, I'm a newbie here at forums.soompi. I've been reading this thread about Binkyo because I wanna know more about them. I like Song Hye Kyo since Autumn In My Heart was aired in the Philippines way back early 2000s and I ship her with HB too specially when I found out that were each other's real longest relationship and the reason of their break up was the overwhelming stress caused by public attention and busy schedules and not because they fell out of love. I've been actively reading any information I could get from different internet and SNS about them. Just a while ago when I'm browsing about their names in internet, this article that was recently published got my attention. I don't know if this reliable but this keeps my hope high. Hehe. 

Hope I could join the private club you're mentioning here but I respect if I'm still not qualified as I'm not really good at posting information about them and judging what is fact and not. So I'm also hoping you could spare my flaws. Hehe. Just wanna enjoy shipping them. Have a nice day.☺

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/rumors-say-song-hye-kyo-and-hyun-bin-are-back-together/

Cited from the article: 

The netizen that first broke the news claimed that Song and Hyun had recently purchased a new home together near Seoul. Following this report, a Chinese netizen shared that a friend who lives in Seoul claimed that she saw Song and Hyun together one night, walking a dog. Song and Hyun’s possible reunion immediately trended on Weibo.

Instagram fan accounts of the Song and Hyun coupling shared a blurry photo of what appears to be the backs of Song and Hyun. Netizens commented that their body size and height difference resemble the rumored couple. The fan account also pointed out that Hyun’s stylist had recently shared an Instagram story of Hyun wearing the same outfit as the man in the blurry photo, but this story was quickly deleted.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, marvellousgal29 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :P

In a desperate effort to discredit BinKyo, there are people spreading fake news that Hyun Bin had an interview where he said he does not want to be associated with Kyo blah blah :joy:

How fertile is your imagination and delulu without basis :crazy:

THAT IS VERY FAR FROM HYUN BIN'S PERSONALITY

and this pic is a proof

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

HYUN BIN IS VERY CLOSE TO SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO KYO LIKE A SECOND MOM TO HER.

Kyo's closest friends would not ever want anything to do with him if he is bad to Kyo.

Reveal hidden contents

When someone's drama was about to air middle of last year, shipper from sunked Titanic ship asked a friend of Kyo to promote, but the friend answered "I do not promote anybody", but during CLOY, the same friend of Kyo promoted the drama ;)

This also goes out to Song Hye Kyo solid fans out there bashing Binnie now, something to ponder.

IMG-20200730-161716.jpg

Hi guys,

Im appreciate for all people in here who love Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo. We are here to support all of them and we promise to support them with whoever they choose to end up with. 

Today, both their agencies UAA and VAST denied that Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo comeback together. As i used to say before, let respect our actor and actress's choice. If they say yes, it means yes. If they say no, it means no. For me, no need to repeat this things many times. It is so embarrassing for them. 

In future, I wish Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo healthy and successful. Whoever they choose to be their partner or they just want to stay single, i will support them with full of my heart. 

Thanks for every people in here who work hard to support Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo. Hope you will continue support them throw their works in future. 

Thanks for all of you. You are amazing! 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/003/0009998427

Archived