✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day. So Vast and UAA released statement, ambiguous one from what I can read. Sad but if this is what it takes to put a stop on futher damaging the image of Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo, I will respect that.

Bin or Kyo should have their privacy unbothered just like every ordinary people. If that's what they need, of course as a fan, we will give that. We love you both and individually.

It's such a short journey since the start of first rumour until Vast and UAA denial, but I enjoy all the banter with squirrel army. 

I hope we can still keep the thread alive since we are rooting for their reunion, be it in real life or on screen. We still can show support for Bin and Kyo individual projects in this thread right?

Time will tell. Hopefully that day will come where all of us BinKyo supporter will be having a party here. 

:highonflowers:

@wildcherry

No. 5 was not a fan paparazzi but HB stylist uploaded that June 26. I have screencap showing her name. Details always get distorted when it reaches tabloids. :lol:

That was an IGS immediately deleted and captioned Nothing.

I think what made them finally react is the joint house acquisition rumor in Yangpyeong. It was the place of HB latest Mediheal CF last May the one where Kyo was rumored to be there. They ignored last May because the proof presented was only leaves haha.

SHK BFF / squad is also always in Yangpyeong for her family lives there.

But the BK new house rumor supposedly came from a Korean in one fan cafe. The Korean supposedly saw them walking their dog in Yangpyeong.

For me this is one of the driving factor that makes them react and call it groundless although there was no other proof presented but the blurry pic was linked by the tabloid writers who wrote that it was them walking in Yangpyeong. :lol:

I also heard from some Kyonatics that they mass emailed UAA yesterday to issue statement because Kyo and Kyo fans has been unjustly harassed by toxic people. 

Vast statement is very different from usual Vast style of denial. Hmmm who crafted it I wonder. ;)

They needed to issue something because it is so unfair for Kyo being harassed while Hyun Bin is abroad until September and fully concentrating on his movie. 

:eatscookie:

9 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Vast and UAA is the new Blossom and UAA always joint statements 

agreed. when i read the news i was reminded of the way blossom and uaa made statements on songsong couple relationships when they were dating. i felt the same whle reading their statements.

6 hours ago, Nona said:

But, Kdramas have this principle, the couple in a drama won't play again in another drama. So, the couple usually will be paired again in a movie. And vice versa.

So, if Binkyo were already in drama, they should play again in a movie. 

Should they consider it? B)

There exeptions to the rule:JJH pairs up with KHJ in almost 3 dramas now. The most recent one is the one they are currently still taping.  But BINKYO might not do a drama again ever. Just my personal opinion, the last one is their lowest rated one but it has the most staying power because after it aired originally the reruns and re watch or resold licenses made more money I guess. But that is all nitty gritty Kdrama details. By the way where is the WW drama thread has it been archived. I want to vegetate there I am sure there are gems in back reading that. 

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Hello Chingus,

I was chatting with Korean friend from another fandom, she also likes Kyo and she knows I am SHK fan. Apparently from what she researched, the house has been talked about in a Korean cafe without us knowing. 

Whether true or not, only time will tell. I support Kyo's happiness and I also believe that Hyun Bin is a good man unlike what others told me.

I have read many denial statements of stars, this one is among the vague ones I have read and if you examine it like judges examine court documents, it refers more to the denial of proofs presented in China

Enjoy the ride. I have a feeling we will know soon enough. If Kyo still wanna have kids, I dont think it would take several years for us to know her lovelife. 

PS. Only few sites now have comments and based on that, I am surprised to see that there are also many who are supporting BinKyo. Many Koreans also remain skeptical on the denial because its the usual style of their celebrities.

BinKyo has no shipper fan cafe so I am wondering whose fan cafe is that. I also do not think its from their individual fan cafes.

If it is manufactured, why would that Korean think of BinKyo - a couple whose official public statement of a break up was 2011. 

I agree with @Phoenix26

I believe the clearer way to deny should be similar to this.

I suggest them to write this one similar to how some rumors were denied :D

Hyun Bin (or Kyo if UAA will write) is surprised to see his name linked by the rumors in China with Song Hye Kyo. The couple has parted amicably in 2011 and have no communication eversince.

:foodie3:

Vast wrote and explained well on the several denials they made last year and this year on a ship.

Why is the denial a different style now? ;)

As shown on how she protects Baby R and wrote it on her bio, and how she immediately deleted pic when fans recognized Baby R, Kyo wants privacy.  

So since the denial is still not the usual heavily worded denial from Vast, :lol: let us keep this thread alive but let us respect privacy by no longer posting any crumbs here and on other social media accounts.

I learned from a friend that Korean tabloid writers has already started following BinKyo instagram accounts so be careful. KMedia tabloids may be doing their snooping now after the heads up. 

1>5 :kaching3:

I agree. We should keep this thread alive and post updates about Bin and Kyo. (Separate updates)

If there are possible new crumbs, we should just keep it among ourselves or on your usual hideouts (for now)

If others are so confident and insistent of their ship even after multiple denials, why would we need to stop and be silenced by just one?

They can't laugh at us because of this denial.

If they use this denial to invalidate BinKyo, then they should use the same logic for their ship. 

The denial may not be that convincing but we will respect that. Let's just all be hopeful and patient. ;) 

Long and tiring love indeed. LOL 

27 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

As shown on how she protects Baby R and wrote it on her bio, and how she immediately deleted pic when fans recognized Baby R, Kyo wants privacy.  

So since the denial is still not the usual heavily worded denial from Vast, :lol: let us keep this thread alive but let us respect privacy by no longer posting any crumbs here and on other social media accounts.

I learned from a friend that Korean tabloid writers has already started following BinKyo instagram accounts so be careful. KMedia tabloids may be doing their snooping now after the heads up. 

Right! Let's keep this thread alive but respect the privacy they want. We can still spazz, dissect, investigate crumbs on our own. 

I chose to ignore bashers. It's so hard to explain things that their pea brain could handle. Let's have a pity on them. 

Let's keep fangirling fun and peaceful.

I have mixed feelings about what happened last night. 

It was not because they have put an end to our hopes of reconciliation but the need to issue a statement because things were blown of out proportion.

I have read several articles re their reconciliation but it was the very first time that I read about the property acquisition and the living together setup. These things are not trivial and are damaging to them if untrue so it is only right to disprove this thru their agencies statements.

Now that it reached SK media, I am expecting people to put their prying eyes on them so let us not fan the rumors anymore. If there are hints, we can keep it to ourselves for now out of respect to them. Let’s give them the privacy that they need. Anyway we can still support their individual projects and continue our fangirling at peace. :)

I believe the truth shall come out at the right time. May it be from their squads or thru themselves, only time will tell.

Archived