52 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

SONG HYE KYO's nicknames:

by her family and friends

- sunflower - meaning why she was named Hye Kyo

- deer eyes - because of her big eyes unlike many monolids among kids in Korea

- woodpecker - because she talks fast

- white peach - because of her white skin that turn peach when she blush

special nickname by Hyun Bin:

- squirrel - because he loves squirrel's cuteness also named his small dog Squirrel 

AND SHE USED and RECOGNIZED ALL NICKNAMES :getmygrooveon:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Binkyo community is small but we still managed to grab attention of gossipmongers who will published and spread articles about binkyo without doing their due diligence. That's the power of binkyo I guess.

All I can say is, fake news have spread in many countries across Asia except Korea. Those who have so much time on their hands, please debunk those instead.

23 minutes ago, tlireal said:

This account on Twitter to debunk BinKyo is so funny. She/he spreads also hints, which we never used. Since there is no hint from their own ship, they keep themselves busy with our ship.:joy:

She's really insane....i pitty her, where's her brain cells go anyway. I never imagined in my entire life that there's a person like that. I think she needs advise from professionals..:onfirex: she's taking binkyo/shipping too seriously.:crazymad:

I feel like reposting this because the BinKyo supporter who clarified this “crumb” within 10 seconds is the real MVP in this case.  Sorry I can’t remember who you were, but please stand up to be acknowledged for your DELIGHTFUL common sense.  :tounge_wink: 

#inrabbitswetrust

#wearethedelightful
:joy:

74-BAB0-BA-7697-4-C20-9-A30-963-BCCA3-B8

6 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

And the evidences they are debunking was debunked already by the armies long time ago

Using common sense and without losing brain cells and precious time :tounge_xd:

But hey, who are we to stop those who want to go down the rabbit hole? 

I just feel compelled to ask “how’s the weather down there?” :joy:

#inrabbitswetrust

#wearethedelightful 

Some have been asking to see photos of them together as prove of their reconciliation because they will only believe in what they are able to see.

If you're a true fan of hb or kyo, you'll know that they both try to avoid sharing their personal life with the public. Their interviews are always geared towards their views on life in general and their work. Also, true fans know that they've always been honest and considerate with their fans. These can be seen by the words they use in their press releases and letters to the fans.

The reason why they avoid being seen together when they were still officially a couple was so they won't be perceived to be riding on each other's coattails to achieve success in their career. Time has proven that they managed to clinch the top spot by their own merits.

In 2011, kyo suggested delaying their breakup announcement until hb entered MS so that the attention towards hb's two films that were recently released will not be diverted towards their breakup announcement.

Bearing this is mind, true fans of bin and/or kyo should ponder over this:
1. HB is currently having his third heyday and has a movie coming up. What logical reason could there be for kyo not to deny the rumours of their reconciliation if it is 100% untrue considering how considerate she has always been? Seriously, she doesn't need to ride his popularity.

2. What logical reason does hb has not to issue any denial when he has always been consistent about denying or confirming his relationship (notice how there was never a photo of him with kyo or ksr after he admitted to their relationship)? He has also always refused to talk about kyo even when they were still officially together and media has always avoided saying kyo's name in front of him e.g. kyo's name will not be brought up alongside his previous co-stars in interviews. If there is nothing going on between them, why allow shippers to spread rumours about them far and wide?

Most of us here are inclined to believe that there is something between the two of them partly because of the above reasons. We are not superficially supporting them just because of WW or because we think they look together.

Admittedly, there is a chance that there is nothing going on between them and there could be reasons we do not know about why they're keeping silent for now.

However, until we hear something from them that suggests otherwise, what justifiable grounds do people have to show their hatred towards those who are showing their support for their rumoured reconciliation?

P/S We will not be responsible for parties who bring out materials from here, perceive and interpret them in their own way, and spread them in a negative light in other platforms.

10 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :P

In a desperate effort to discredit BinKyo, there are people spreading fake news that Hyun Bin had an interview where he said he does not want to be associated with Kyo blah blah :joy:

How fertile is your imagination and delulu without basis :crazy:

THAT IS VERY FAR FROM HYUN BIN'S PERSONALITY

and this pic is a proof

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

HYUN BIN IS VERY CLOSE TO SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO KYO LIKE A SECOND MOM TO HER.

Kyo's closest friends would not ever want anything to do with him if he is bad to Kyo.

Reveal hidden contents

When someone's drama was about to air middle of last year, shipper from sunked Titanic ship asked a friend of Kyo to promote, but the friend answered "I do not promote anybody", but during CLOY, the same friend of Kyo promoted the drama ;)

This picture made to do a double take last summer. I went woohoo what is this ! Such a surprise that came out of left field. They are close or they are ok already?! Since when?! And then it got me thinking. 

Thank you @Lola  for stating clearly what like minded BINKYO shippers and supporters have been stating. This is a shipping thread we are free to ship them here. Why are they being such spoil sport to our hobby. And why so bitter we are all having fun. Let us put a slide in the rabbit hole see how many we catch.  We have a play ground for our animal friends. 

5 hours ago, Lola said:

Some have been asking to see photos of them together as prove of their reconciliation because they will only believe in what they are able to see.

If you're a true fan of hb or kyo, you'll know that they both try to avoid sharing their personal life with the public. Their interviews are always geared towards their views on life in general and their work. Also, true fans know that they've always been honest and considerate with their fans. These can be seen by the words they use in their press releases and letters to the fans.

The reason why they avoid being seen together when they were still officially a couple was so they won't be perceived to be riding on each other's coattails to achieve success in their career. Time has proven that they managed to clinch the top spot by their own merits.

In 2011, kyo suggested delaying their breakup announcement until hb entered MS so that the attention towards hb's two films that were recently released will not be diverted towards their breakup announcement.

Bearing this is mind, true fans of bin and/or kyo should ponder over this:
1. HB is currently having his third heyday and has a movie coming up. What logical reason could there be for kyo not to deny the rumours of their reconciliation if it is 100% untrue considering how considerate she has always been? Seriously, she doesn't need to ride his popularity.

2. What logical reason does hb has not to issue any denial when he has always been consistent about denying or confirming his relationship (notice how there was never a photo of him with kyo or ksr after he admitted to their relationship)? He has also always refused to talk about kyo even when they were still officially together and media has always avoided saying kyo's name in front of him e.g. kyo's name will not be brought up alongside his previous co-stars in interviews. If there is nothing going on between them, why allow shippers to spread rumours about them far and wide?

Most of us here are inclined to believe that there is something between the two of them partly because of the above reasons. We are not superficially supporting them just because of WW or because we think they look together.

Admittedly, there is a chance that there is nothing going on between them and there could be reasons we do not know about why they're keeping silent for now.

However, until we hear something from them that suggests otherwise, what justifiable grounds do people have to show their hatred towards those who are showing their support for their rumoured reconciliation?

P/S We will not be responsible for parties who bring out materials from here, perceive and interpret them in their own way, and spread them in a negative light in other platforms.

Hear, hear!

:fiercebunny:

THEY CALL BINKYO A DEAD SHIP BUT KEEPS READING BINKYO POSTS? 

:loolz:

REMEMBER HOW IT IS IN DRAMAS AND MOVIES? THE LEAD ALWAYS WIN WHEN THE VILLAINS ARE CAUGHT UNAWARE THINKING THE LEAD IS DEAD. :fiercebunny:

BY THE WAY, I AM PHOENIX 

:loveu:

I'm wondering why they gone mad this time? What happened? They even made an account just to debunked a ship when they even call it sunked long long time ago?

They're not making sense at all.

People here are open minded and in fact open to the possibilities that binkyo isn't true however the crumbs are so strong that our hearts and minds are arguing over the veracity of the existence of binkyo v2.0

It's funny that their teeth is gritting while us here is having fun.

Keep on squirrel armies:issohappy:

It's funny that I could see on several socmed account the collage of binkyo photos here and they are dissecting it:loolz: 

While the crumbs that the armies are investigating are coming from both squad.

To the bashers: the crumbs that you assumed as our evidence is sooooo shallow.

To squirrel armies: I guess we should dig a bigger, wider and deeper rabbits hole.

1 hour ago, leek said:

As what others mentioned, desperate times call for desperate measures

May be we will hear something on August 5th - fingers crossed :) 

meanwhile - SHk & Baby R are having a good time and posting away on IG!

Archived